Persona 5 royal modding

2 hours ago, sigongahnjoa said:

I got a similar request when I wrote a guide for the Korean community. It probably doesn't seem to work with what's on github.

To be honest, I can't even remember where I got this from, but I'm posting the link because I have what I have.

https://anonfiles.com/j3ncI5D1ya/Cripakgui_zip

Ok, i made some progress. I repacked the base cpk so it turned into 60 gigs. Should I use the en.cpk instead? Also their seems to be an issue with the weights... Is your's okay?

20221021181102_1.thumb.jpg.49a43016be21b7f6906022c86f72b6cc.jpg20221021181247_1.thumb.jpg.4a79dcd7e8efb2195cd4c3ea10e9a337.jpg

32 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

Ok, i made some progress. I repacked the base cpk so it turned into 60 gigs. Should I use the en.cpk instead? Also their seems to be an issue with the weights... Is your's okay?

20221021181102_1.thumb.jpg.49a43016be21b7f6906022c86f72b6cc.jpg20221021181247_1.thumb.jpg.4a79dcd7e8efb2195cd4c3ea10e9a337.jpg

could you help clarify what's the latest version of the mod to download, how to use cripakgui and what game file to replace? i'm a bit lost and haven't had any success getting it to work with the steam version

51 minutes ago, awol1234 said:

could you help clarify what's the latest version of the mod to download, how to use cripakgui and what game file to replace? i'm a bit lost and haven't had any success getting it to work with the steam version

i'll post the mod here when I can get it to work properly.

7 minutes ago, zecknor said:

How did u even extract properly? My extract only gets my 33k files instead of the full base file roughly 49k files.

I used the version posted by sigongahnjoa. Ran the GUI-open cpk (base or en)- CTRL+A -right click-decompress item- select an output folder-wait 40 minutes. the GMDs were the last to extract

Edited by jmedia7
1 hour ago, jmedia7 said:

I used the version posted by sigongahnjoa. Ran the GUI-open cpk (base or en)- CTRL+A -right click-decompress item- select an output folder-wait 40 minutes. the GMDs were the last to extract

Sorry, how do we get Kasumi's nude body to work over Haru? Do i simply replace it with the Kasumi over haru and then paste the haru nude mods on top of the new kasumi files?

19 minutes ago, zecknor said:

Sorry, how do we get Kasumi's nude body to work over Haru? Do i simply replace it with the Kasumi over haru and then paste the haru nude mods on top of the new kasumi files?

that mod prob wont work since the gap files arent compatible.

All the models have the issue shown bellow at the momment

20221021213348_1.thumb.jpg.d600ecaf1b0146144f3b8718cd47b0db.jpg

4 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Did you run the program? Even if I run this program, it won't work

48 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

fixed it, have to re-rig all the characters, which may take some time

image.thumb.jpeg.a561b39583e022a90141cc812f9102af.jpeg

For the nude mods which ones are with mask and which ones are without? I wanted to only replace the persona 4 school costumes as the nude mod, but that one has mask/gloves. Do they all work as long as i replace the name with the file im replacing?

Spoiler

image.png.0aa986f4f547e69b3e594883890e01a7.png

Edited by zecknor
30 minutes ago, zecknor said:

For the nude mods which ones are with mask and which ones are without? I wanted to only replace the persona 4 school costumes as the nude mod, but that one has mask/gloves. Do they all work as long as i replace the name with the file im replacing?

Hide contents

the masks replace the p4 outfits. I'd suggest using gfd studio if u want to swap files

5 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

the masks replace the p4 outfits. I'd suggest using gfd studio if u want to swap files

If you can get the main cast Ann, Futaba, Haru, Kasumi, Makoto's nude bodies (without masks) to work first please consider sharing those files first. I only want to use them to replace outfit models C000#_176_00 the joke really big versions. I'm able to replace the files in the CPK myself for now it just takes a long time unless u found a better way to do it now.

Edited by zecknor
16 hours ago, kunobanget said:

Dudes am so excited to see all of these incredible mods!

Would someone please kindly create a mod that replace all of the costumes that have shorts underneath the skirts with panties?

That would be awesome!

I'd honestly love to see a version of the models with NO panties. That's what I've been hoping for since the beginning of these threads.

17 minutes ago, JonasHarves said:

I'd honestly love to see a version of the models with NO panties. That's what I've been hoping for since the beginning of these threads.

...Yeah, the full nude mods get kinda old and boring, I prefer just the revealing outfits or stuff like the no-panties thing, or even bra-less if the shirts are see-thru. lol

Revealing outfits are nice and all, but nude mods will cum in handy for the inevitable sex scene mods people are going to make out of the event files. It would be awesome if we got nude mods for every character and not just the non-adult, PT girls... I just want Sae, Kawakami, Makoto and Joker though.

50 minutes ago, Seanne said:

I'm having difficulty getting this to work for the Steam version. It just CTDs right after the initial loading screen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fully extract BASE.CPK
Replace original files with mod files
Repack
Name it BASE.CPK (capitalization matters for CPK)
It works.