Persona 5 royal modding

4 minutes ago, zecknor said:

Fully extract BASE.CPK
Replace original files with mod files
Repack
Name it BASE.CPK (capitalization matters for CPK)
It works.

You can use en.cpk instead since it overwrites the base and is only 4 gigs instead of 60

If anyone wants to beta test--

ann, makoto, haru, kasumi, kawakami, and hifumi nude

Haven't gotten far enough to test each character.

There was an issue with the shadow map so I had to remove it for now. So the body texture looks off depending on the lighting.

RoyalNudeBeta.7z

(i'll explain the install later)

image.thumb.jpeg.0ab7e9fcb2da9422f5132bb639d86b74.jpeg

Edited by jmedia7
13 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

You can use en.cpk instead since it overwrites the base and is only 4 gigs instead of 60

Perhaps I'm making a mistake with the extraction or repacking process?

I did attempt to perform these steps and did attempt to make sure that the filenames were properly capitalized, but no luck so far.

I'm using the CriPakGui (Name shows as CRIWARE CPK GUI when the program is open), highlighting all of the files, then extracting to a folder that is named BASE.CPK_unpacked

I then copy and paste the files from the mod (to be clear, I am copying the character folder for the desired modpack, not the entire list, as it offers versions) mentioned in the RPC3 thread found here:

And then I attempt to repack the files back into a BASE.CPK file with the Cri Packed File Maker (I can't find a repack option in Criware) and make sure the filename matches.

Is that right? Are there any options I need to be aware of or am I possibly using the wrong mods or packing tools?

Thanks in advance, I really do appreciate the help.

Edited by Seanne
29 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

There was an issue with the shadow map so I had to remove it for now. So the body texture looks off depending on the lighting.

RoyalNudeBeta.7z 49.96 MB · 17 downloads

For the flatter characters like Kasumi can you make the black line under the breast less defined? Probably just a slightly darker shadow color would be good. Right now it's too hard of a shadow for a flatter character.
Also is there a reason 163 for Kasumi has no nipples? lol

Edited by zecknor
18 minutes ago, Seanne said:

I did attempt to perform these steps and did attempt to make sure that the filenames were properly capitalized, but no luck so far.

I'm using the CriPakGui (Name shows as CRIWARE CPK GUI when the program is open), highlighting all of the files, then extracting to a folder that is named BASE.CPK_unpacked

I then copy and paste the files from the mod (to be clear, I am copying the character folder for the desired modpack, not the entire list, as it offers versions) mentioned in the RPC3 thread found here:

And then I attempt to repack the files back into a BASE.CPK file with the Cri Packed File Maker (I can't find a repack option in Criware) and make sure the filename matches.

Is that right? Are there any options I need to be aware of or am I possibly using the wrong mods or packing tools?

While my english sucks at times, it looks right from how I read it. A few things I can think off of the top of my head would be:

Are you sure all files extracted properly? Saw in earlier posts that some people had issues getting them all extracted

Did you place the modded files properly? I.E. place it in the model folder. Might cause issues, I don't know CPK files or the engine well enough to tell you

Are you using compression when rebuilding the CPK? I assume doing so could cause issues

8 minutes ago, NotAddictedJustHorny said:

While my english sucks at times, it looks right from how I read it. A few things I can think off of the top of my head would be:

Are you sure all files extracted properly? Saw in earlier posts that some people had issues getting them all extracted

Did you place the modded files properly? I.E. place it in the model folder. Might cause issues, I don't know CPK files or the engine well enough to tell you

Are you using compression when rebuilding the CPK? I assume doing so could cause issues

You might be right about some of the files not being extracted. It's late where I am currently but I'm in the middle of repacking one more time with jmedia's mod to see if it works. If it doesn't, I'll do a more thorough check tomorrow to make sure all of the files are being extracted and none are missing.

I do believe I am placing the folders/files in the correct location and am not using compression.

Edited by Seanne
33 minutes ago, Seanne said:

Check ur file size should be 44,939 files for BASE, or 8589 for EN.CPK

53 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

RoyalNudeBeta.7z 49.96 MB · 47 downloads

sad, i wanted to try it but i cant download it 

1 hour ago, jmedia7 said:

RoyalNudeBeta.7z 49.96 MB · 51 downloads

I'm using CriPack to replace the character files with the mod files and saving (rebuilding) it and I can launch the game just fine but when I'm loading a save it gets stuck on the loading screen. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? 

1 hour ago, rastafarid said:

i seriously hope people will made barefoot mod for characters

Hide contents

unknown.thumb.png.baf3c91d297b139040660b56b515c8ed.png

especially for Ann. I want to see her in a barefoot suit or stirrup since that figure came out 

if the nude mod was as thicc as this figure I would be quite happy lol

Yeah, this game has desperately needed a modding community for adults ever since modding Persona 5 became a thing. Which has been vehemently gatekept by the anti-horny side of the fanbase. Can't wait until they have some real NSFW stuff to whine about.

9 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

RoyalNudeBeta.7z 49.96 MB · 182 downloads

it's only steam or work even on pc gamepass, same folders?

49 minutes ago, ValentDs said:

it's only steam or work even on pc gamepass, same folders?

on page 1 someone already confirm that the p5 mods for rpcs3 work on gamepass version

13 hours ago, Seanne said:

Looks like the mod from jmedia worked. Booted up and I loaded into Kamoshida's Palace. Ann is the only party member I have at the moment but I can confirm that it worked on her.

I saw your post about having issues getting the mod to work. I'm having almost the same exact issue as you are.

I'm extracting the files (i'm getting all 40K+), replacing the character files with the mod files and creating the unpacked folder, repacking and the replacing the BASE.CPK file but when I do it the game fails to launch.

What did you figure out to make it work?

19 minutes ago, awol1234 said:

I saw your post about having issues getting the mod to work. I'm having almost the same exact issue as you are.

I'm extracting the files (i'm getting all 40K+), replacing the character files with the mod files and creating the unpacked folder, repacking and the replacing the BASE.CPK file but when I do it the game fails to launch.

Originally, I was using the RPC3 mods. On the attempt where I got it to work, I used Jmedia7's mod from this thread (the RoyalNudeMod) and it worked without issue. It could be that I got lucky in the unpacking and/or repacking process (I didn't check if all of the files were being unpacked and may have gotten lucky on my final attempt) or it could be an issue with the RPC3 mod I was using. I was trying to use the 1B modpack.

I apologize if that doesn't help. I'm just as confused as you are as to why it may or may not work.

30 minutes ago, awol1234 said:

Use a different repacker.. I use the one below.

image.png.b6bd95ddfc3201f2ce3ff2ed625f3984.png

3 minutes ago, zecknor said:

Use a different repacker.. I use the one below.

image.png.b6bd95ddfc3201f2ce3ff2ed625f3984.png

Thanks, I think you're right that the tool I'm using isn't working. Even when I extract and repack without making any changes the new CPK doesn't work.

I am using the CriPackedFileMaker but perhaps it's not the right version? Where did you download yours?

1 hour ago, awol1234 said:

Thanks, I think you're right that the tool I'm using isn't working. Even when I extract and repack without making any changes the new CPK doesn't work.

I am using the CriPackedFileMaker but perhaps it's not the right version? Where did you download yours?

no idea, i just had a few differenet CPK modding tools on my PC.

crifilesystem.zip