Just my experience , When you want to update to a new version of SexLab such as version SexLabFramework.v132b which was just released today, It's best to do a clean install and not use the update files. The fix from TMPhoenix works. 

If you don't do a clean install of the latest SexLab and you use the "update" file instead, SexLabSquirt will probably not work. I don't know why.

This is just my experience hop it helps anyone who may get this problem

Hmm after further investigation it appears that if you use the "Automatic Free Camera" mode with Sexlab the squirt debug message appears but you don't see anything. After about an hour of tinkering I figured out simply by disabling "Automatic Free Camera" the effects display properly Maybe it wasnt an issue with the update file version of sexlab.  If you enable free cam before the squirt effect starts you wont see it.

Bah, i liked automatic free camera.

I dont know if its a sexlab or squirt issue

Hmm after further investigation it appears that if you use the "Automatic Free Camera" mode with Sexlab the squirt debug message appears but you don't see anything. After about an hour of tinkering I figured out simply by disabling "Automatic Free Camera" the effects display properly Maybe it wasnt an issue with the update file version of sexlab.  If you enable free cam before the squirt effect starts you wont see it.

Bah, i liked automatic free camera.

I dont know if its a sexlab or squirt issue

Finally got it working myself, but only with "Automatic Free Camera" disabled (with the fix). If the free camera is enabled you dont see any effects.

Anyway awesome mod!

Ah, had no idea about free cam. Ok, I'll try that if I want to see ladies getting messy, too bad I can't look up close though.

Use Immersive FP and you can look up real close.

I have continual problems of this not working every time I load the game up, I have to uninstall and then reinstall everytime the mod anytime I want to use it.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

I am using the patch and Sexlab is up to date.

Legit1337, I too am using Defeat.  It's working perfectly in my game.  Your issue sounds like the TFC bug.  Do you have TFC enabled? 

For everyone else, Squirt works perfectly in my game with 1.35, as it had with other SexLab versions.  Just make sure TFC is disabled in SexLab MCM if you want to see the effect, or not use the console command.  If you had and are still encountering issues, remember this mod is very touchy when it comes to load order.  I manually place mine to load as the first esp in my load order.  BOSS places it near to the top, but that results in endless squirt.  If I place it last or near to last in my load order, it doesn't work at all. 

And for those folks who are installing this mod for the first time, remember you will need TMPhoenix's fix.  Additional assistance pertaining to installation can be found here.

Cheers!   

@OlBenny

Ah ok, I followed the steps you outlined earlier in the thread and got it working. It is very strange... Why won't it work with TFC? I really would like to see it from better angles.

Is there a mod that anyone could recommend that gives something like TFC? I tried TPC but it felt clunky.

@OlBenny

Ah ok, I followed the steps you outlined earlier in the thread and got it working. It is very strange... Why won't it work with TFC? I really would like to see it from better angles.

Is there a mod that anyone could recommend that gives something like TFC? I tried TPC but it felt clunky.

It is maybe more to do with the effects themselves, they can become invisible in certain lighting conditions or the squirt can become invisible if to close I have noticed. Probably something conflicting with the script as well for good measure.

Try Customisable Camera to get plenty use out of the standard third person view, almost as good as TFCing.

Camera mods conflict with Imersive FP though, so avoid if you are using it.

I have had instances where females have not came due to them being involved in rough sex even with chance set to 100%, it stated that was the case with debug messages on. Werewolves play a bit rough sometimes. :rolleyes:

Sorted out my problems, thanks NicoleDragoness.

I had the cheek to have SkyUI and some Sexlab esps before it in the load order, set it as the very first esp after the esms and it works a treat now.