Am I the only one who can't get this work? Everything seems fine. Even the MCM menu shows up but there's no fluid at the last stage of the sex. Is it because it has a %100 chance? Pillories' fluid works by the way.

You are not alone, researching now to see what I missed.

Ok, got it working !

Did a new save, nothing happened...

Did install the patch and a new save, it worked !

Had a leaking issue with a npc but after checking debug messages box in SexLabSquirt MCM, didn't happen again... 

I recommend using BOSS for load order, really useful for SexLab Mods !

EDIT - I'm using SexLab Framework 1.24 

Am I the only one who can't get this work? Everything seems fine. Even the MCM menu shows up but there's no fluid at the last stage of the sex. Is it because it has a %100 chance? Pillories' fluid works by the way.

You are not alone, researching now to see what I missed.

I was about to reply saying no luck myself - BUT I discovered the "fix" identified in post 127 by Totenbarg a page or so back corrects the problem! I downloaded and installed it, and squirting heaven arrived! (Not personally of course).  Try the fix - it resolved the no squirt problem for me.

This mod needs to be updated for SL 1.20; It seems to be a minor change, as I think all you need to do is replace the 2 HookThread and getActors with a HookActors call.

edit: I've added a fixed script for 1.20 that seems to work.

I´ve never had any problems with this mod.

For me it worked perfectly with Sexlab 1.15, after upgrading to SL 1.20 I used the 1.20 fix from  TMPhoenix (btw thank you very much for it), works also perfektly (for me) with SL Patch 1.21.

Here is the link to fix

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=43491

(or find it yourself at post #117 in this thread)

Btw, my settings are: 

PC / NPC chance: 50%

Small gush

No stream

Prost !

Like a number of others here I could not get the squirt to...er...squirt. I'm glad to report this fix cured the problem for me. Perhaps others with this non-squirt problem should try this. Thank you for suggesting it!

Wahoo cool it does work, last time i attempted this mod it worked once never to repeat again but after applying the fix, uh hum well she was singing the dragonbourne come!

post-113017-0-28573200-1384255539_thumb.jpgpost-113017-0-40196700-1384255550_thumb.jpgpost-113017-0-59022500-1384255558_thumb.jpg

Nice to see this mod working again cheers :)

Thought i`d applied the fix before probably messed up the load order.

One thing I noticed that this mod can work even without a patch under newest version of Sexlab. It is very important thou, to use FNIS first, then Wrye's bash and start rebuild patch, and after that, use BOSS. Believe me, I tried every possible combination, didn't went well, but when did this, works perfectly.

Mack, which SexLab version are you using?  Did you do anything special?

I'm using SexLab 1.24 with the Squirt Fix and I still can't get this working, regardless where I put it in my load order (from another thread for a different mod, this includes putting it on the very top of the load order).   :( This may seem pertinent; from my papyrus log:

[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart /
[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] Error: Method HookThread not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[SexLabSquirt (0E0012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorStartSquirt() - "SexLabSquirt.psc" Line 29
[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] Error: Cannot call GetActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[SexLabSquirt (0E0012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorStartSquirt() - "SexLabSquirt.psc" Line 30
[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (030177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[11/12/2013 - 05:21:23PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / 

Mack, which SexLab version are you using?  Did you do anything special?

I'm using SexLab 1.24 with the Squirt Fix and I still can't get this working, regardless where I put it in my load order (from another thread for a different mod, this includes putting it on the very top of the load order).   :( This may seem pertinent; from my papyrus log:

[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart /[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] Error: Method HookThread not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning Nonestack:[SexLabSquirt (0E0012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorStartSquirt() - "SexLabSquirt.psc" Line 29[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] Error: Cannot call GetActors() on a None object, aborting function callstack:[SexLabSquirt (0E0012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorStartSquirt() - "SexLabSquirt.psc" Line 30[11/12/2013 - 05:21:13PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (030177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[11/12/2013 - 05:21:23PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / 

Looks like you did not install my fixed script correctly, as it is still calling the old pre 1.20 functions. check that the SexLabSquirt.pex file included in the fix in my old post is in your script directory, overwriting the old version included with the original mod.

You're quite right TMPhoenix, I didn't!  After reading your reply, I double checked the installation (I installed it via NMM) and sure enough the script nor the source was there in the script directory.  So, I manually installed your fix, went in game and tested it, and voila, it's working!  WOOT!  I feel silly now not having done this most basic of troubleshooting before posting.   :blush:   Oh, well.  Neverheless, thank you!  Cheers to you!

Yes, it works .... until you have a CTD or a freeze that force you to shut down the game with the CTRL+ALT+CANC.

In this case, in the next game launch, it stops again to work. Forever. Unless you unistall and reinstall everything (TMPhoenix's fix included) on a clean save.

So, there is something that is not "CTD proof". Maybe the register once, or a script that remains stuck.

I'm having the same issue. As for the hook question I don't know. Any suggestions as to which mods to look out for?

Yes, it works .... until you have a CTD or a freeze that force you to shut down the game with the CTRL+ALT+CANC.

In this case, in the next game launch, it stops again to work. Forever. Unless you unistall and reinstall everything (TMPhoenix's fix included) on a clean save.

So, there is something that is not "CTD proof". Maybe the register once, or a script that remains stuck.

Well, that's interesting, because several saves later, it's still working for me.  If that changes, I'll report it.  But, no, it's still working like a charm for me in my game.  No issues whatsoever. 

Hi there guys.  I am a novice to modding but I am unable to get the effect either.  I have tried all suggestions here multiple times with no effect.  All my other mods work fine so I don't quite understand.  I tried to use the fluid effect in estrus just as a tester and those fluid effects fail to work as well for me.  Is there some mod needed for this?  If anyone has any ideas for me I would appreciate it.  ty all for your hard modding work, all the other stuff I have rocks =)

This mod just doesn't work for me no matter what I try, I get no debug message either; the MCM menu works, but the mod its self does not. It doesn't seem to mather whether I mess with the load order in "data files", or do a fresh install, the mod just doesn't work. I have sexlab romance, and radiant prostitution installed, and it won't work with either of those.. so what mods does this work with?

This mod just doesn't work for me no matter what I try, I get no debug message either; the MCM menu works, but the mod its self does not. It doesn't seem to mather whether I mess with the load order in "data files", or do a fresh install, the mod just doesn't work. I have sexlab romance, and radiant prostitution installed, and it won't work with either of those.. so what mods does this work with?

UPDATE: Sexlab squirt doesn't work for me, but Sexlab cum shot does.. and they work basically the same way if I'm not mistaken. Maybe an update will make the difference... hopefully.

UPDATE: Sexlab squirt doesn't work for me, but Sexlab cum shot does.. and they work basically the same way if I'm not mistaken. Maybe an update will make the difference... hopefully.

so, this work good on a  female charecter ?

I would recommend that you double check your installation.  I was having the same problem as you:  mod appearing in MCM menu, but no debug messages, or anything; and after checking my papyrus log, it was even detecting an error.  The exact details of which can be found on the preceding page of this thread or here.  Turns out, I didn't install it properly.  After discovering this and fixing it, Squirt started to work perfectly; and several, several saves later, it continues to work perfectly.  I'm also using the latest version of SexLab.  Here's what I did, in case it helps:

1. Installed the original version [1.2] of the mod via NMM.  Verified that it installed everything properly and in the correct directories and subdirectories, etc.
  2. Installed the fix.  At first, I installed it via NMM.  However, the script and script source didn't install properly.  So, I manually installed it.
  3. I use BOSS to organize my load order, but in this case I placed the .esp to load first in my load order, following the last .esm. 

Pertaining to what SexLab mods it works with, so far, everything.  I'm using Romance; Radiant Prostitution; Solutions; Sex with Thieves; Murder, Theft and Seduction; Defeat; Lover's Comfort; Lover's Hook; Paycrime; Sex Chat; Matchmaker; Angrim's Apprentice, Prison Overhaul, and several others.  The only mod that it doesn't seem to work well with from what I've discovered at this point is Sangunie's Debauchery.  Whilst enslaved, if my girl squirts during a SD initiated scene, she squirts, but there's also these, I don't know, sort of miniature lock boxes that spawn, that, if you view them, state the name of the kind of squirt initiated.  Apart from that, Squirt is perfectly compatible and working like a charm with all SexLab mods that I've used. 

Hope this helps.  Cheers!

Edited by OlBenny

I would recommend that you double check your installation.  I was having the same problem as you:  mod appearing in MCM menu, but no debug messages, or anything; and after checking my papyrus log, it was even detecting an error.  The exact details of which can be found on the preceding page of this thread or here.  Turns out, I didn't install it properly.  After discovering this and fixing it, Squirt started to work perfectly; and several, several saves later, it continues to work perfectly.  I'm also using the latest version of SexLab.  Here's what I did, in case it helps:

1. Installed the original version of the mod via NMM.  Verified that it installed everything properly and in the correct directories and subdirectories, etc.
  2. Installed the fix.  At first, I installed it via NMM.  However, the script and script source didn't install properly.  So, I manually installed it.
  3. I use BOSS to organize my load order, but in this case I placed the .esp to load first in my load order, following the last .esm. 

Pertaining to what SexLab mods it works with, so far, everything.  I'm using Romance; Radiant Prostitution; Solutions; Sex with Thieves; Murder, Theft and Seduction; Defeat; Lover's Comfort; Lover's Hook; Paycrime; Sex Chat; Matchmaker; Angrim's Apprentice, Prison Overhaul, and several others.  The only mod that it doesn't seem to work well with from what I've discovered at this point is Sangunie's Debauchery.  Whilst enslaved, if my girl squirts during a SD initiated scene, she squirts, but there's also these, I don't know, sort of miniature lock boxes that spawn, that, if you view them, state the name of the kind of squirt initiated.  Apart from that, Squirt is perfectly compatible and working like a charm with all SexLab mods that I've used. 

Thx you so mutch, now the Squirt work good, i just instal via NMM the "fix" and is vary nice ^_^

so, this work good on a  female charecter ?

It says you can make your charicter a dick girl (not that I'm into that sort of thing) in the mod menu so yeah, I'm assuming so. Sexlab Cumshot is for males and dick girls. I just have it installed for a little bit of added imersion.

1. Installed the original version [1.2] of the mod via NMM.  Verified that it installed everything properly and in the correct directories and subdirectories, etc.

Trying out the "fix".. hopefully this works,..

Trying out the "fix".. hopefully this works,..

Yeah man, thanks for pointing out that script fix! it's working great now! =D