SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

View File

What does it do?
Links in with SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasms) and FM+ (Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks by Subhuman) and Sexlab Aroused, to give you the following abilities:

Tracks female orgasms 

• Currently only tracks 2 & 3 person sex animations. The player must be male or Futanari, ie. a female with "male" Sexlab gender
  • A magic build up is caused by the female orgasms, and is released when the male cums. Only happens on his first, so if he has more it doesn't have any extra effect.
  •  (New in version 1.4) Females, with Sexlab gender set as female, are now able to get bonuses for their orgasms, but it doesn't activate any faction rank increases in their partner.

Gives bonuses to the player and female depending on how many times she cums

• Vaginal sex can boost regen rates of health, stamina, & magicka (varies with each encounter)
  • Oral sex can boost your total Magicka and Stamina for a while, and may also give higher resistances against Fire & Frost attacks
  • Anal sex can boost total health, give higher resistances against Shock & Magic attacks, and may also Cure Disease
  • The decision of whether its Vaginal, Oral or Anal is determined by what animation type you are in when the male cums.

Sex Faction Rank Benefits

• Each sexual encounter with a female partner will adjust her Sex Faction Rank
  • The higher her rank the more chance you have of getting bonuses such as stat regen, higher combat resistances, healing, etc.
  • At rank 30 she will flagged as 'Protected' and cannot die in combat (except by you, so try not to accidentally hit her if her health is low)
  • At rank 80 she will be flagged as 'Essential', so not even you will be able to kill her.
  • Beware: changing a character's Protected/Essential status could impact some quests. For example, if you make an NPC essential, and at some point later they are supposed to die. Or alternatively, you have sex with Delphine 'once' so that it turns off her 'Essential' flag .... oops. (So think about consequences when having sex with 'Questline NPCs' ) 

Convert enemies to "Friend" status via sex (Bandits, Forsworn, Vampires, Silver Hand, Thalmor, etc.)

• You need to get the female enemy to surrender, so you'll need a mod like Defeat for that.
  • You convert them by making them cum enough times to match their multiple orgasm threshold, or semen threshold.
  • The threshold is variable so you won't know if you've converted them until you've finished the animation
  • If you fail to meet their threshold on the first go, keep trying, lol. (Semen stacks, but orgasm count reverts to zero each animation)
  • IMPORTANT: In SLSO's MCM you must have "Victim Can Orgasm" and "Victim Arousal Gain" set to YES 

Make followers and friends 'Protected' in combat

• The female will be flagged as "Protected" (can't die in combat) while she has the male's semen in her womb. 
  • Semen may last several days in her womb as long as she isn't pregnant or menstruating.
  • Beware: Semen will be flushed from her womb if she is pregnant or having her period. So she'll lose Protected status quickly.
  • Protection can be made more permanent if you increase her faction rank above 30 (and keep it there)
  • The only way to get her faction rank to 30 or more, is to have repeated sexual encounters, where she has lots of orgasms.
  • BewareChanging the faction of an important questline character may result in a quest failure. So its best to only convert generic (no-name) NPCs

Sniff the females to learn their fertility status (imported from my Additional Scents mod)

• If you enable the "Detect Fertility" spell in the MCM of "Fertility Mode" then you'll be able to sniff all females. 
  • The spell will be available as a Lesser Power which you could hotkey if you want quick sniffing, lol
    • Their smell will show as a coloured, misty vapour coming from their body. 
    • Closely smelling a female will affect your own arousal level
      • Pinky/purple will show if they are aroused. The greater the arousal, the bigger the smell
      • Bright Green means they are ovulating
      • Blue/Green means they are fertile (pre-ovulation). The closer they are to ovulating the more they will smell
      • Red means they are pregnant
      • Yellow/Mustard colour means they are menstruating (having a period)
      • Bright White means they have your semen in them (vaginal sex only)
      • Yellowy White means they have some other male's semen
    • Getting close to a female and  smelling her may also affect your own arousal level
      • You'll get an arousal boost by sniffing a female who is: Ovulating, or Fertile, or Aroused, or Pregnant with your child
      • You'll get an arousal decrease by sniffing a female who is: Menstruating, or Pregnant with some other male's child

Non-Player Sex Scenes

• Sex animations that don't involve the Player won't affect faction ranks or get any bonuses
  • However, you will still see the female release a scent whenever she orgasms

Group Sex Scenes with 4 or 5

• No magic, bonuses, or faction tracking occurs if the Player is having sex in a group animation of more than 3 people

50% Pregnancy Abort Chance
Life in Skyrim is tough and mortality rates are high, so each day there is a small chance that a female's pregnancy may abort. Overall this adds up to a 50% chance that the pregnancy will not go full-term.

• The daily summary will inform you if a pregnancy has aborted
  • You can reduce the likelihood of a pregnancy terminating by keeping the female's rank high
  • The mother's Faction Rank determines abortion chance. Each 2 ranks reduces the chance by 1%. For example:

- At Rank 0 the chance of the pregnancy aborting is 50% 
               - At Rank 50 the chance is only 25%
               - At Rank 100 the pregnancy is completely safe.

• Golden Rule - Keep having sex with the mother to stop her pregnancy terminating.

Other Features (optional in the MCM)

• Most options are configurable in the MCM
    • Shows a squirt with sound when she cums
    • Shows cum dripping from her after sex, or bloody cum if she's menstruating
    • Gives an ejaculation sound on the males orgasm
    • Swallow and gurgle sounds if you cum in her mouth
    • See the pheromone smell rise from her body when she orgasms
    • Stats pages so you can see your overall sexual encounters, and also more details on specific females.

Requirements
Sexlab
SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasms)
Sexlab Aroused (OSL Aroused is incompatible)
Fertility Mode (only select Sexlab option when installing this. Don't choose any other of its optional patches)
Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks (this will patch the original FM correctly)
Sexlab Utility Plus (not essential, but highly recommended)

(Obviously you'll also need all the usual requirements for getting sex animations working, eg. SOS, XPMSE, a female body such as BHUNP or CBBE 3BA, FNIS or Nemesis, etc. etc.)

Installation
Use a mod manager such as MO2 or Vortex
Install the mods you see in the 'Requirements' above (and their pre-required mods)
The load order should be similar to the way I have shown it in the Requirements,
then SOA below them

Only Two or Three Person Animations
So far I have only made this work for animations with up to three participants.
Plus, the player character has to be either Male or Futanari, that is, a female with a schlong who has their gender set to 'Male' in Sexlab.
This mod is not really aimed at female Player characters who are in the submissive position (being penetrated). But some limited bonuses still apply.

Credits
The authors of the above required mods
ZAZ Animation Pack Authors
subhuman0100  and Netherworks - for copious help in scripting and knowledge about how to link SOA with SLSO , FM, Aroused and Sexlab

SLSO Settings
I have attached 3 screenshots showing the settings I used in SLSO ( in the images section above). You are welcome to try other settings, but you'll have to make sure that 

• Can Victim Orgasm and Victim Arousal Gain is set to YES or you won't be able to convert enemies

My Other Mods
Tiefling 
A game playstyle overhaul. Can you beat Skyrim ...

• without using normal weapons or armor?
  • without your health regenerating?
  • while being "Kill on Sight" to almost everyone?

Quieter Dungeons and Caves
Removes the loud useless ambient background noises in caves and dungeons. Removes all the banging and white noise which makes it much easier to hear the sounds that are really in the dungeon such as footsteps, creatures breathing and growling, water dripping, distant conversations, etc

Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair
Allows you to add various styles of body hair to armpits, bum cracks and pubes by using the Body Paint overlays in Racemenu.  RaceMenu's sliders allow you to select colours to match your head hair and adjust transparency to make it appear full and bushy, or fine and downy.

Fertility Mode - Additional Scents
The same sniffing ability of SOA, but without all the other rank/bonus gameplay features

MCM Settings Page.jpg

MCM Statistics Page.jpg

MCM Current Females Statistics.jpg

SLSO MCM 1.jpg

SLSO MCM 2.jpg

SLSO MCM 3.jpg

If upgrading from beta 0.9 there may be some features that won't work until you start a new character. Otherwise it shouldn't cause any issues.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/16/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

6 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Looks interesting, but to check it will always be for a male/futa player, never a female one?

Hi ebbluminous,

It has taken me many weeks to get this far, lol, but I would like to make the mod include more scenarios. 

At the moment I am not sure how to handle a female player. A female would have no need to find fertile males as they don't have a menstrual cycle. You can't make males have multiple orgasms to get bonuses.

However, I am open to suggestions as to what consequences people would like to apply to a female main character. Any thoughts?

This looks interesting. Any further plans to expand it? I always wanted to see a mod that combines Sexlab Approach, Eager Npcs,  with Separate Orgasms. So if you make your partner cum a lot of times, they eventually turn into nymphomaniac. Or they turn you down, if player underperforms. :P

Thank you for creating this. Some feedback.

Some stats don't appear to function. I don't think I've seen a post sex summary.

Does this mod have the same functionality as Fertility Mode - Additional Scents?

Feature suggestion: can subsequent male orgasms reduce sperm ml from a prior male? Competitive element.

6 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

Thank you for creating this. Some feedback.

Some stats don't appear to function. I don't think I've seen a post sex summary.

Does this mod have the same functionality as Fertility Mode - Additional Scents?

Feature suggestion: can subsequent male orgasms reduce sperm ml from a prior male? Competitive element.

In the Settings Tab of  SOA's MCM try toggling the "Show Summary - after sex" off then on again. Perhaps the Global Variable didn't update itself.

If there are others not functioning, can you show me a screenshot (on LL's Discord perhaps https://discord.gg/XcN48Tay)

Yes, this has all the features of my "Additional Scents Mod" incorporated, plus its added the arousal sniff.

Lol, sperm wars? "Battlefront VI - Uterus Conquest"
Subhuman (FM+ author) wouldn't be happy if I start messing with his mod's sperm count, lol. Seriously though, I am not sure if I can manipulate sperm count as its handled by FM+, but it might be possible. I'll have a look at it to see what I can do.

Edited by dePog
3 hours ago, Randycosmos said:

Sounds seem to keep playing even after the act has concluded. Turning them off in the MCM didn't work for me. Removing the sounds folder for now

I suspect something took the actors out of the animation early ( before the sound finished) and its caught in a loop. I haven't experienced that myself, but I'll pay attention to see if anyone else has that issue.

Thanks.

So i installed the Following Mods in this Order:

SL Framework 1.63 

Sexlab Seperate Orgasm 02.08.2022 

OSLAroused 2.2.2

SexLab Utility Plus v20221016

Fertility Mode Choosed SE Version and BSA and Nothing Else

Fertitlity Mod Fixes and Tweaks

Problem:

I can start the Animation and so i also get the SLSO Widget, but when the Female Meter is filled full, an Orgasm should occur, but for some reason an Orgasm doenst seem to happen.

The Orgasm of my PC seems to work. There the NPC gets filled, when the Meter of My PC is filled.

Do i need to Change OSL Aroused to SL Aroused ? Or does the newest SLUP dont work?

Edited by scyth
1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Any way to disable Player pc character of changing its body form or prset  ???

It messes up with armor and any other bodyslide file you converted to the PC body shape !

SOA has no body mesh files or presets for the Player, so I have no idea what is happening with your game. Did you install some other mod at the same time as SOA?

4 hours ago, S-KAIP said:

Is it me just me or this mod dont work with sexlab 1.63b8 ? I run the downgrader patch so my Skyrim is the 1.5.97 .  The MCM won't show in my game.

Sexlab 1.63(final) for 1.5.97 can be found on this page .  If the MCM isn't showing then you might want to check that you have the correct versions of SKSE (2.0.20) and SkyUI (5.2SE)

8 hours ago, scyth said:

So i installed the Following Mods in this Order:

SL Framework 1.63 

Sexlab Seperate Orgasm 02.08.2022 

OSLAroused 2.2.2

SexLab Utility Plus v20221016

Fertility Mode Choosed SE Version and BSA and Nothing Else

Fertitlity Mod Fixes and Tweaks

Problem:

I can start the Animation and so i also get the SLSO Widget, but when the Female Meter is filled full, an Orgasm should occur, but for some reason an Orgasm doenst seem to happen.

The Orgasm of my PC seems to work. There the NPC gets filled, when the Meter of My PC is filled.

Do i need to Change OSL Aroused to SL Aroused ? Or does the newest SLUP dont work?

Have a look at the three screenshots of my SLSO MCM settings that I put on the description page. 

I know that if the sex is "Aggressive" (eg. a rape scene) then the victim cannot orgasm unless you have the MCM settings to "Victim Can Orgasm"
You might also check Sexlab's MCM. It has a setting "Separate Orgasms" that needs to be ticked

Possible bug report with SOA 1.0.1 (not updated from 1.0.0, freshly installed), but you can of course freely ignore since tested with existing save. 

• Skyrim SE 1.5.97
  • SL Framework 1.63 (final)
  • Sexlab Seperate Orgasm 02.08.2022
  • OSLAroused 2.2.2
  • [SexLab Utility Plus: N/A]
  • Fertility Mode SE (.bsa packaged ver)
  • FM fixes and tweaks

Symptoms: 

• Summary after sex's end does not show up (I got daily summary later)
  • SOA cannot apparently update the sex count, though it can update the partner count.
  • Neither SOA can count which type (vaginal/ anal/ oral) the actor has involved at all, regardless of the kind of animation (stats found in MCM of SL Framework is updated correctly, so I suppose the problem is not due to incorrect tagging of the animation in question). [Added]: SOA can at least add the sperm count to the corresponding category of engaged action correctly, however. 
  • All the other relevant mods (SLSO/ FM fixes and tweaks) had already installed, and they seem to work fine. [Added]: As for my cases, SLSO seem to work perfectly fine with SOA installed (or at least it works just as it worked without SOA) - my custom small rule in SL triggers (that can increase relationship rank by percentage at NPC's SLSO orgasm instead of SLEN) can detect both player and partner's orgasm correctly.

Possible related factors:

• Tested in the existing save that SLSO and FM fixes & tweaks had already installed (though SOA could read the sperm count of FM fixes & tweaks correctly).
  • Toggled foreplay action in SL Framework on (in order to adjust the excitement in SLSO).

SS of MCM is also uploaded:

ScreenShot12.png.47286282f5a241f9f45256840653b430.png

Edited by y_sengaku
4 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Possible bug report with SOA 1.0.1 (not updated from 1.0.0, freshly installed), but you can of course freely ignore since tested with existing save. 

• Skyrim SE 1.5.97
  • SL Framework 1.63 (final)
  • Sexlab Seperate Orgasm 02.08.2022
  • OSLAroused 2.2.2
  • [SexLab Utility Plus: N/A]
  • Fertility Mode SE (.bsa packaged ver)
  • FM fixes and tweaks

Symptoms: 

• Summary after sex's end does not show up (I got daily summary later)
  • SOA cannot apparently update the sex count, though it can update the partner count.
  • Neither SOA can count which type (vaginal/ anal/ oral) the actor has involved at all, regardless of the kind of animation (stats found in MCM of SL Framework is updated correctly, so I suppose the problem is not due to incorrect tagging of the animation in question). [Added]: SOA can at least add the sperm count to the corresponding category of engaged action correctly, however. 
  • All the other relevant mods (SLSO/ FM fixes and tweaks) had already installed, and they seem to work fine. [Added]: As for my cases, SLSO seem to work perfectly fine with SOA installed (or at least it works just as it worked without SOA) - my custom small rule in SL triggers (that can increase relationship rank by percentage at NPC's SLSO orgasm instead of SLEN) can detect both player and partner's orgasm correctly.

Possible related factors:

• Tested in the existing save that SLSO and FM fixes & tweaks had already installed (though SOA could read the sperm count of FM fixes & tweaks correctly).
  • Toggled foreplay action in SL Framework on (in order to adjust the excitement in SLSO).

SS of MCM is also uploaded:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot12.png.47286282f5a241f9f45256840653b430.png

Did you have beta 0.9 installed previously? 
I haven't tested  the mod with OSLAroused, but that shouldn't stop SOA from detecting SLSO events
Adding SOA to an existing savegame should not cause any issues.

Perhaps you could attach your Papyrus log in a message, or on LL's Discord. That would let me see what was happening behind the scenes.

14 minutes ago, dePog said:

Did you have beta 0.9 installed previously? 
I haven't tested  the mod with OSLAroused, but that shouldn't stop SOA from detecting SLSO events
Adding SOA to an existing savegame should not cause any issues.

Perhaps you could attach your Papyrus log in a message, or on LL's Discord. That would let me see what was happening behind the scenes.

Thank you for your quick response!

I had downloaded 0.9, but I hadn't had a time to test it. 

Today I downloaded 1.0.1 from Nexus, and it was my first time to install this SOA with that existing save. 

I upload the papyrus log in the spoiler below (it apparently states some failed registration of SOA quest script.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:11 PM, dePog said:

Sexlab 1.63(final) for 1.5.97 can be found on this page .  If the MCM isn't showing then you might want to check that you have the correct versions of SKSE (2.0.20) and SkyUI (5.2SE)

Yeah. It works. I did not have the right requirements. My bad !