SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

On 10/25/2022 at 2:27 AM, dePog said:

Did you have beta 0.9 installed previously? 
I haven't tested  the mod with OSLAroused, but that shouldn't stop SOA from detecting SLSO events
Adding SOA to an existing savegame should not cause any issues.

Perhaps you could attach your Papyrus log in a message, or on LL's Discord. That would let me see what was happening behind the scenes.

I had the same issues myself. I did a bit of testing and it seems that OSL Aroused is the culprit. I didn't dive into any of the scripts or anything to see what the issue was but for sure your mod works just as you describe with SexLab Aroused. With OSL Aroused however all NPCs will read as having 0 arousal when you use the detect fertility spell, and you get no modifiers to your own arousal from using the spell. This is in addition to the other issues sengaku described. I'm not sure if you want to make a patch for it, but it's worth putting into the description of the mod that you cannot use it with OSL Aroused.

2 hours ago, Rhavik said:

I had the same issues myself. I did a bit of testing and it seems that OSL Aroused is the culprit. I didn't dive into any of the scripts or anything to see what the issue was but for sure your mod works just as you describe with SexLab Aroused. With OSL Aroused however all NPCs will read as having 0 arousal when you use the detect fertility spell, and you get no modifiers to your own arousal from using the spell. This is in addition to the other issues sengaku described. I'm not sure if you want to make a patch for it, but it's worth putting into the description of the mod that you cannot use it with OSL Aroused.

Thanks. I'll see what I can work out.

Version 1.1.0 Changes
Just a few minor changes that I made this week.

- The "Show pheromone smell" option used to show a pinky/purple scent whenever the female orgasmed. Now the colour will change according to her stage in the menstrual cycle:

• Green when ovulating 
  • Red when pregnant
  • Blue/green when fertile (pre-ovulation)
  • Mustard/yellow when menstruating
  • These scent colours will also appear when the male cums, but it will be mixed in with the creamy/white scent of his semen

- The "Partner's orgasm raises your arousal" has now been split into two toggles. It used to raise both the Player's and the Female's arousal level when she came. Now you can choose to turn on/off, the Player, and the Female separately.
- Oral Sex. Removed the "-20 ranks" penalty if the female has no orgasms. (Still applies to vaginal and anal sex)
- Female orgasm sound. Added extra sound variations for squirt. (Think I added some extra oral swallow sounds too)
- Bonus ranks for Vaginal/Anal. In addition to the ranks gained by having multiple orgasms, the female gets:

• a +1 rank bonus if you ejaculate into her vagina
  • a +5 rank bonus if you ejaculate up her arse
  • no bonus ranks for oral (I'll be adding some other benefits of oral in later updates)

- Think I made some other changes, but I can't remember what they were, lol

(Feedback would be appreciated)

4 hours ago, madmunky8080 said:

This is an absolutely superb mod. I use Ostim NG but might grab Sexlab just for this. Would it communicate with Ostim at all? I personally love the log management and pregnancy tracking

I haven't scripted it to pick up OSTIM events yet. It only recognises orgasms from "SL Separate Orgasms" mod currently.

I am investigating OSTIM NG atm to see if I can easily pick up its orgasm events.

18 minutes ago, erin002 said:

This mod looks amazing!!

This mod gives more fun to those who play as male character with sexlab mods.

How about adding a pregnancy ending with game over when a unique npc become pregnant by player's male character?

Thanks. Yes, I plan on adding quests so that the player has certain NPCs he has to visit.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:54 AM, dePog said:

Thanks. I'll see what I can work out.

Heya! RE: OSL Aroused issues. 

Do you directly check StorageUtil for any arousal values? If so thats likely whats causing issue as OSL is SKSE based and stores data in the cosave so no storageutil values. 

If not, how are you interfacing with arousal data?

Thanks!

I still have the same issue with this Mod , I use Unique Character so my player character has a separated folder  structure for  her Body Meshes and textures , but somehow when I reinstall this it always changes the Body preset in the minute i load the save ...

Even switching of body Morphs for my character , and making FM use SLIF ... it changes the player body preset completely even textures !

I don't get it , and I do like this Mod , but following the install instructions and making the mod work correctly , without any issues i can do but this issue remains and I just do not understand it why it happens !

PS: Forgot to mention another small detail my character is a Female Futanari ! So maybe that is the issue , but changing the Body preset and textures I don't get it  how it happens ! 

Edited by Bullfye
11 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

Heya! RE: OSL Aroused issues. 

Do you directly check StorageUtil for any arousal values? If so thats likely whats causing issue as OSL is SKSE based and stores data in the cosave so no storageutil values. 

If not, how are you interfacing with arousal data?

Thanks!

image.png.937cdf03913a53268263bd91003fc928.png

This is the section we were discussing I think

10 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

I still have the same issue with this Mod , I use Unique Character so my player character has a separated folder  structure for  her Body Meshes and textures , but somehow when I reinstall this it always changes the Body preset in the minute i load the save ...

Even switching of body Morphs for my character , and making FM use SLIF ... it changes the player body preset completely even textures !

I don't get it , and I do like this Mod , but following the install instructions and making the mod work correctly , without any issues i can do but this issue remains and I just do not understand it why it happens !

PS: Forgot to mention another small detail my character is a Female Futanari ! So maybe that is the issue , but changing the Body preset and textures I don't get it  how it happens ! 

I think it might be because I have inadvertently changed the Player record by giving him/her a spell to start the game. I am currently making a few fixes and tweaks to the mod, so that error should be fixed in the next version release.
image.png.bde1710c4ab9d487296d0cc9804ec92b.png

15 minutes ago, dePog said:

I think it might be because I have inadvertently changed the Player record by giving him/her a spell to start the game. I am currently making a few fixes and tweaks to the mod, so that error should be fixed in the next version release.
image.png.bde1710c4ab9d487296d0cc9804ec92b.png

Ha damn it ... that can be the issue ,  Huurrrraaaa

I was literally scratching my head and couldn't do anymore for now , than deactivate the Mod until I could figure out the root of this issue...

Thanks I'll wait for those next updates ... Its such a different Mod and really cool so bless you ..lets wait patiently than ! ?

8 hours ago, Jabezare said:

Hi, I'm a big sucker for sound effects. Can I ask where you got the sounds in the Burps and the fxOral01 folder from?

They sound very nice and don't have the weird cuts and sizzles that the SL survival sounds have.

I just cut and pasted sounds I could find on sites like Freesound and put them together using Audacity

Version 1.2.0
Should be uploaded in the next 24 hours (fingers crossed)

• Support for threesomes - FFM and MMF
    • the player and both partners should get bonuses
    • as the tags above suggest, animations can have two females and a male, or or two males and a female.
    • the player still has to be  Male, or a female with a schlong and gender set to Male in Sexlab (ie. Futanari)
    • this took quite a bit of code change, but seems to work OK on a current save
    • I haven't play tested every possible scenario, so if you notice any issues please provide me with feedback. 
  • Oral now also gives Fire and Frost resistance
    • 40% minimum
    • 80% if your partner is rank 80 or greater
  • Anal now also gives Magic and Shock resistance
    • 40% minimum
    • 80% if your partner is rank 80 or greater
  • Burping after oral has been tweaked to make it a bit less predictable
  • Trying to make SOA more "bullet proof". It has been getting involved in non-player animations. That hasn't caused any statistic problems, but it just annoys me, lol.
Edited by dePog
11 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Does it changes the character body Morph yet ??

Sorry to ask , but I do like this Mod .. it looks different from most out there  and very cool Adult game play !

SOA doesn't have any control of the body Morph. That is handled by the Fertility Mode mod.

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I dig it. If your mod had the chance to allow futanari to impregnate female characters, that'd be awesome.

It does allow Futanari to impregnate females. However, you need to set the gender to "Male" in Sexlab's and Fertility Mode's MCMs

22 minutes ago, dePog said:

It does allow Futanari to impregnate females. However, you need to set the gender to "Male" in Sexlab's and Fertility Mode's MCMs

Would I have to then set each futanari I wanted to be able to have impregnate females to 'Male' in the Fertility Mode MCM, or if Sexlab detects them as male like, through SLENs crosshair, does that set them to male?

14 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Would I have to then set each futanari I wanted to be able to have impregnate females to 'Male' in the Fertility Mode MCM, or if Sexlab detects them as male like, through SLENs crosshair, does that set them to male?

Sorry, I was thinking that the player would be Futanari.

I believe that Sexlab Utility Plus (add on for Sexlab) can identify if the female has a schlong, but the problem will be that Fertility Mode only caters for the Player changing Sex. It doesn't cater to NPCs changing sex or females being automatically regognised as Futanari if they have a schlong.

In any case, all this is not an issue I can address in SOA.