SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there any way to check what is going on under the hood with this mod? I started a new game with 1.5.0, and the player stats do not show any interaction at this point, despite the notifications showing interactions.

My guess would be that one of the pre-requisite mods, such as Fertility Mode, and or Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks, isn't installed, or installed incorrectly.

Am 3.2.2023 um 15:17 Uhr sagte MrEddy6969:

Benutzt eigentlich jemand die Funktion zum Konvertieren von Feinden? Ich liebe diesen Mod wirklich und ich liebe viele der Ideen darin. Die Funktion zum Konvertieren von Feinden ist für mich eine, die ich nie benutze. Ich denke, in den Stunden des Durchspielens, die ich habe, habe ich vielleicht 3 Feinde konvertiert. 

In diesem Mod geht es wirklich um Beziehungen. Ich mag die Idee, meine Bindung zu meinen Anhängern zu stärken und sie mich zu polieren und ich sie zu polieren usw. Sex mit dem Drachenblut bietet Schutz. Wenn es um Feinde geht, mag ich die Idee, aber ich denke, die Ausführung ist einfach zu hart. Ich möchte nicht in einen Kerker oder was auch immer gehen und 1 zufälligen Banditen 10 Minuten lang ficken müssen, um genug Orgasmen / Sperma in ihnen zu bekommen, um sie umzuwandeln. Sie wollen wahnsinnig viele Orgasmen und/oder wahnsinnig viel Sperma umwandeln. Selbst wenn die Refraktärzeit ignoriert wird, ist es sehr schwer für mich, genug Sperma in diese Feinde (die mir nicht wirklich wichtig sind) zu bekommen, um sie erfolgreich zu konvertieren. 

Ich bin froh, dass die Strafe für den ersten Orgasmus auf eine Konfiguration eingestellt wurde, ehrlich gesagt habe ich sie auf Null gesetzt, weil ich es einfach nicht ertragen kann, wenn ich Sex mit einem normalen Partner habe und versehentlich zuerst abspritze und dadurch massiv an Rang verliere. Meiner Meinung nach sollte der erste Orgasmus ein zusätzlicher Bonus sein, keine Strafe. Dies könnte auch eine Möglichkeit sein, die feindliche Bekehrung praktikabler zu machen. 

Sie sind dein Feind und erwarten, dass du sie tötest, stattdessen fickst du ihnen das Gehirn raus und bringst sie dazu, einen Orgasmus nach dem anderen zu haben, ohne selbst einen zu haben. Der Feind kann sich einfach nicht vorstellen, dass jemand so selbstlos ist und daher gibt er jeden Widerstand auf und wird dein Freund. Wenn Sie zuerst abspritzen, dann sind Sie genau das, was sie erwartet haben, nichts Überraschendes, Sie konvertieren sie nicht auf Ihre Seite. Dann könnte es eine schnellere Erfahrung sein. Ich würde viel eher versuchen, Feinde zu bekehren, wenn es nicht so viel Arbeit wäre, dies zu tun. 

But for a succubus character, that would be the perfect way to play...

...which you can play in many different ways - including "brainwashing" your enemies through sex and turning them into dependent "followers".

In addition, the succubus always has enough "food sources" at hand

On 2/13/2023 at 12:21 PM, magnusx said:

can we have a toggle to disable the enemy conversion? i already made alva into a follower out from diary of mine enslaving her and made her a good vampire but when the conversion triggers it flags her as enslaveble and cant do anything but enslave her each time i speak with her 

Just checking. Since I added the option in the MCM to exclude Named NPCs from conversion, I haven't had the opportunity to test if my scripting is working.

Have you tried it out with Alva? Does it work?

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Just checking. Since I added the option in the MCM to exclude Named NPCs from conversion, I haven't had the opportunity to test if my scripting is working.

hi, i was precisely opening skyrim, i will test to see waddup, tyvm

2 hours ago, dePog said:

working as intended, but during the cummings from her and my character no pop up showed up, my character indeed came on her but it says "no semen was released...", the amount onf semen changed and increased and the amount of orgasms she had changed too, besides she dint got glitched and is what matters hehehe tyvm gonna test moreimage.png.72ecc27b912529732374376c51f6b686.png

Edited by magnusx
1 hour ago, magnusx said:

working as intended, but during the cummings from her and my character no pop up showed up, my character indeed came on her but it says "no semen was released...", the amount onf semen changed and increased and the amount of orgasms she had changed too, besides she dint got glitched and is what matters hehehe tyvm gonna test moreimage.png.72ecc27b912529732374376c51f6b686.png

hmmm... that was happening to me, but I made changes in 1.5.0 that stopped it. What version are you using?

The "no noticeable semen" was being caused by two things. First, if the female is pregnant, then Fertility Mode won't track semen, so it reports back to SOA = zero semen. The second  cause was if the semen in the female is 3 or more days old, then Fertility mode disregards it and only reports back to SOA the latest semen release (which is often less than what was there originally)

If you are still getting those messages and using SOA v1.5.2 then I will have to look at the code again.

1 hour ago, dePog said:

hmmm... that was happening to me, but I made changes in 1.5.0 that stopped it. What version are you using?

The "no noticeable semen" was being caused by two things. First, if the female is pregnant, then Fertility Mode won't track semen, so it reports back to SOA = zero semen. The second  cause was if the semen in the female is 3 or more days old, then Fertility mode disregards it and only reports back to SOA the latest semen release (which is often less than what was there originally)

If you are still getting those messages and using SOA v1.5.2 then I will have to look at the code again.

alva is already pregnant at that point, that is the reason this time then

10 hours ago, Fredfish said:

How is the abort function calculated? Is it once per day?

A pregnant woman with rank 0 (50% chance of aborting) will only have a 1 in 1,073,741,724 chance of giving birth over a thirty day pregnancy.

That might be a bit much.

It is calculated every day, but not at 50% chance per day. I'm not that cruel, lol

SOA looks at Fertility Mode's pregnancy duration (that you set in FM's MCM) so it knows how many daily calculations there will be

image.png.75bc9983c0709b0e8c1d1088ac302153.png

Line 248 is doing the calculation for that day

50 ... is the base percentage chance of losing the baby over the entire pregnancy term

herRank/2 ... is taken away from the 50% chance (so at 100 rank she would have no chance of aborting)

FMsGlobals.PregnancyDuration ... this is the pregnancy term in "days" 

DaysSinceLastUpdate ... is usually 1, but just in case the daily update was somehow missed, then this does a "catch up"

Example: if you had a 30 day pregnancy term, and the female's rank was 50, then the daily calculation would be

AbortChance

= ((50 - (50 / 2)) / 30 x 1)
= (50 - 25) / 30 x 1
= 25 / 30

= 0.8333

so she has less than a 1% chance of losing the baby on any particular day

You can see that line 250 takes that 0.8333 and checks if its bigger than a random number between 0 and 100

So the random number generated would have to be 0.8333 or less in order for the baby to be aborted

Even if the female has a Rank of zero, the daily chance is only 1.67%

Hope that wasn't too confusing, lol.

Edited by dePog
5 hours ago, juice26us said:

So i have been having an issue. Several really. finally got the mod but it says 0 everything. Have had sex with several different women, and it says 0. Also cum says 0, Auras work, except for showing cum, unless i use a spell. Any ideas.

Check that all of the pre-requisite mods are installed and that SOA is loading after them
Sexlab,

Sexlab Aroused,

Sexlab Separate Orgasms

Fertility Mode,

Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks

SOA (Separate Orgasm Adventures)

17 hours ago, magnusx said:

alva is already pregnant at that point, that is the reason this time then

Actually it shouldn't  say "no semen was released" if she's pregnant.

It should say [Semen quantity irrelevant during pregnancy]

Is this happening with version 1.5.2 ?

On 2/21/2023 at 5:26 PM, dePog said:

Actually it shouldn't  say "no semen was released" if she's pregnant.

It should say [Semen quantity irrelevant during pregnancy]

Is this happening with version 1.5.2 ?

this girl is already pregnant but no message similar to it, adding some screenies...

1524780917_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_02.22-20_14_47.95edit00.png.6cd2c5987d2fb4c444e3bc79f977beba.png580551902_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_02.22-20_14_17_70.png.83545c47aa173fd23e112be98dc71d90.png

On 2/21/2023 at 5:21 PM, dePog said:

Check that all of the pre-requisite mods are installed and that SOA is loading after them
Sexlab,

Sexlab Aroused,

Sexlab Separate Orgasms

Fertility Mode,

Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks

SOA (Separate Orgasm Adventures)

So i have always had those installed, and couldn't figure out what was going on. When I updated an animation mod, I ran FNIS.  Long story short, never reinstalled SSE Engines fix. Vortex jacked up last game and I never reinstalled it.  AWESOME MOD!!! It was awesome before, but when a bandit started burping and making crazy sounds, I knew this is one of the best mods.

This seems like a really interesting mod and I can't wait to try it out. One thing I would like if it were included would be some way for futa player characters to benefit from female orgasm buffs after sex with men in addition to male orgasm buffs after sex with women. If that's not as easy an addition as I'm imagining or if it's just not something you're interested in adding then no pressure from me, just wanted to share that thought.

Edit: So maybe some kind of MCM toggle for still getting female bonuses even when sexlab gender is set to male.

Edited by ThatOneSpiderPhoenix
forgot to fully explain my suggestion
3 hours ago, ThatOneSpiderPhoenix said:

After playing it for a bit it seems like the player can still get anal and oral buffs from sex with men while sexlab gender is set to male, but vaginal sex had no effect.

Yes, if a Futa player (Female with Sexlab gender set to Male) has sex with a male she will get bonuses depending on several factors
If she has vaginal sex then she will get bonuses if she has sufficient orgasms. That is a random number each time she has sex. Its somewhere between 5 and 10 to get stamina and/or magicka boosts, and 10 to 20 in order to get health boosts.

For oral bonuses to magicka nd stamina she will have to swallow a certain amount of semen (random amount somewhere between 5 and 25 mls)

For anal, she will always get shock and magicka resistance boosts, but needs to have the male pump a certain amount of semen up her arse to get Health bonuses and/or "Cure Disease" (random semen amount between 5 and 25mls)

The actual code for the submissive female is attached below.

Spoiler

Function SexBonusesSubmissive()
    actor thisPartner = myPartner
    otherMale = myPartner2
    if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[7] > 20
        SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
        if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[12] == 3.2
            SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf

;SOA_PlayerStats[7] is her orgasm count. Boost magicka regen rate if she cums more than the random number (4 to 9 times)
    if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[7] > (utility.randomInt(4,9) as float)
        SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Magicka regen(20min). "
            SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify Staminarate for an hour
        SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Stamina regen(20min). "
            SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify HealRate for an hour
    if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[7] > (utility.randomInt(9,19) as float)
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Health regen(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf

bool BoostBonuses = false
    if SOA_RefractoryReset.getValue() > 0.0
        if SemenThisLoad > 350
            BoostBonuses = true
        endIf
    else
        if SemenThisLoad > 180
            BoostBonuses = true
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Semen gives 80% protection against Frost and Fire for an hour if BoostBonuses is true
    if Oral 
        if BoostBonuses
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+80% Frost & Fire Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            endIf
        else
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+40% Frost & Fire Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Magicka for an hour
    if Oral && (SemenThisLoad > utility.randomFloat(50.0,249.0))
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Magicka(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Stamina for an hour
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Stamina(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Health for an hour
    if Anal && (SemenThisLoad > utility.randomFloat(50.0,249.0))
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Health(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    if Anal 
        if BoostBonuses
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+80% Magic & Shock Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            endIf
        else
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+40% Magic & Shock Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Cure Disease
    if Anal && (SemenThisLoad > utility.randomFloat(50.0,149.0))
        mySelf.additem(CureDiseasePotion, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(CureDiseasePotion, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "All disease cured. "        ;need sufficient semen to cure disease
    endIf
EndFunction

Edited by dePog
20 hours ago, dePog said:

Yes, if a Futa player (Female with Sexlab gender set to Male) has sex with a male she will get bonuses depending on several factors
If she has vaginal sex then she will get bonuses if she has sufficient orgasms. That is a random number each time she has sex. Its somewhere between 5 and 10 to get stamina and/or magicka boosts, and 10 to 20 in order to get health boosts.

For oral bonuses to magicka nd stamina she will have to swallow a certain amount of semen (random amount somewhere between 5 and 25 mls)

For anal, she will always get shock and magicka resistance boosts, but needs to have the male pump a certain amount of semen up her arse to get Health bonuses and/or "Cure Disease" (random semen amount between 5 and 25mls)

The actual code for the submissive female is attached below.

Reveal hidden contents

Function SexBonusesSubmissive()
    actor thisPartner = myPartner
    otherMale = myPartner2
    if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[7] > 20
        SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
            SOA_BoostAVStageOne.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf

;SOA_PlayerStats[7] is her orgasm count. Boost magicka regen rate if she cums more than the random number (4 to 9 times)
        SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Magicka regen(20min). "
            SOA_BoostMagickaRate.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify Staminarate for an hour
        SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, mySelf)
        SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, thisPartner)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Stamina regen(20min). "
            SOA_BoostStaminaRate.Cast(mySelf, otherMale)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify HealRate for an hour
    if SOA_Arrays.SOA_PlayerStats[7] > (utility.randomInt(9,19) as float)
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+Health regen(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyHealRate, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf

bool BoostBonuses = false
    if SOA_RefractoryReset.getValue() > 0.0
        if SemenThisLoad > 350
            BoostBonuses = true
        endIf
    else
        if SemenThisLoad > 180
            BoostBonuses = true
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Semen gives 80% protection against Frost and Fire for an hour if BoostBonuses is true
    if Oral 
        if BoostBonuses
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+80% Frost & Fire Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFrost, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFire, 1, 1)
            endIf
        else
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+40% Frost & Fire Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFrost40, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistFire40, 1, 1)
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Magicka for an hour
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Magicka(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyMagicka, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Stamina for an hour
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Stamina(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyStamina, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Fortify total Health for an hour
    if Anal && (SemenThisLoad > utility.randomFloat(50.0,249.0))
        mySelf.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+200 Health(20min). "
            otherMale.additem(SOA_FortifyHealth, 1, 1)
        endIf
    endIf
    if Anal 
        if BoostBonuses
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+80% Magic & Shock Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistShock, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistMagic, 1, 1)
            endIf
        else
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            mySelf.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            thisPartner.equipitem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "+40% Magic & Shock Resistance(20min). "
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistShock40, 1, 1)
                otherMale.additem(SOA_ResistMagic40, 1, 1)
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
    ;Cure Disease
    if Anal && (SemenThisLoad > utility.randomFloat(50.0,149.0))
        mySelf.additem(CureDiseasePotion, 1, 1)
        mySelf.equipitem(CureDiseasePotion, 1, 1)
        SexMagicResultMessage = SexMagicResultMessage + "All disease cured. "        ;need sufficient semen to cure disease
    endIf
EndFunction

I see, appreciate the explanation.

Can someone explain to me what's going on with this log?

[03/07/2023 - 01:44:53PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[SOA_MCM (7E10BCC6)].soa_mcm_script.GetStats() - "SOA_MCM_Script.psc" Line 658
	[SOA_MCM (7E10BCC6)].soa_mcm_script.OnPageReset() - "SOA_MCM_Script.psc" Line 237
	[SOA_MCM (7E10BCC6)].soa_mcm_script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[03/07/2023 - 01:44:53PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

I'll note - this mod is at the very top of my MCM menu, and it's also the only one that that begins with a '~', so it reads '~ Separate Orgasm Adventures'.
Attached is the log, there are other issues with it, such as whatever the hell is going on with SGO, but ignore that.

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

this is getting really weird here is my problem.you see i have downloaded this mod and all its req but for some reason the E bar of SLSO dint go up staying at 0%.I unistalled reinstalled and even downgraded a version nothing worked also your mod does not conflict with nothing wich is weird.Not only that but it also seems to be working with the SLSO unistalled.Dont know the problem maybe its related to sexlab p+? also i use vortex.

Edited by Antiforma1