SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

27 minutes ago, dePog said:

Sorry, I was thinking that the player would be Futanari.

I believe that Sexlab Utility Plus (add on for Sexlab) can identify if the female has a schlong, but the problem will be that Fertility Mode only caters for the Player changing Sex. It doesn't cater to NPCs changing sex or females being automatically regognised as Futanari if they have a schlong.

In any case, all this is not an issue I can address in SOA. 

Thats fair, appreciate the answer!

7 hours ago, dePog said:

The Player reference has been removed in 1.2.0

Yep came here just to tell you it works perfectly  very cool mod ..

Just a  simple question Can you make the male orgasm sounds without those weird FX  beside the ejaculation sounds ..

If you don't mind I will try out making a simple pack to change those sounds and possibly making different sounds for Squirting and  male orgasm ?

I do like to improve sex sounds , you can check my files in my profile done some and would love to try doing it for your Mod !??

Thanks

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Yep came here just to tell you it works perfectly  very cool mod ..

Just a  simple question Can you make the male orgasm sounds without those weird FX  beside the ejaculation sounds ..

If you don't mind I will try out making a simple pack to change those sounds and possibly making different sounds for Squirting and  male orgasm ?

I do like to improve sex sounds , you can check my files in my profile done some and would love to try doing it for your Mod !??

Thanks

Not sure what you mean by "FX besides the ejaculation sounds". I only have two ejaculation sounds for the male. The longer one ("Firstload.wav")
plays first. Then if you have the bonus loads turned on in the MCM, it uses the shorter "Extraload.wav"

Anyone is welcome to make alternative sounds to patch over mine. That's what modding is all about :)

image.png.c02fee432cdc303b5acfd2dd2aa719f0.png

22 hours ago, PlayerJnuo said:

Latest version with 1.64 and SKSE not showing MCM menu.

I have investigated the issue and believe it may be a small incorrect interaction between SOA and SkyUI. I have made a small adjustment to the MCM setup which I hope will fix the issue.

Try version 1.2.1 and let me know if that helps.

11 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I am not getting the MCM either and on 1.5.97

I have investigated the issue and believe it may be a small incorrect interaction between SOA and SkyUI. I have made a small adjustment to the MCM setup which I hope will fix the issue.

Try version 1.2.1 and let me know if that helps.

I've tried the updated version 1.2.1, but still no MCM. A question, the fertility mod is listed as a requirement for this mod. Will SOA operate if the fertility mod is installed, but disabled in the ferility mod MCM? If not this may account for the SOA MCM not showing.

Edited by satanfist
2 hours ago, satanfist said:

I've tried the updated version 1.2.1, but still no MCM. A question, the fertility mod is listed as a requirement for this mod. Will SOA operate if the fertility mod is installed, but disabled in the ferility mod MCM? If not this may account for the SOA MCM not showing.

I don't know if an unactivated Fertility Mode(FM) would have an effect on the MCM, but I wouldn't think so. However SOA is built to work hand in hand with FM so I am not sure why you'd not activate it.

SOA queries the database of FM to get info about each females status. Without it the sniff can only tell if a female is aroused, but not whether they are fertile, pregnant, or menstruating.

Also, just checking that you are looking in the right location for SOA's MCM. It doesn't appear in alphabetical order. It would probably be first in the MCM list. I put a tilde before the name while I was creating the mod and forgot to take it off when I released it, so it will appear like this
image.png.140f5f9e996523ac1dba3233ecb1c556.png

OSLAroused 2.2.2 with SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventuresv1.1.0 is working fine with MCM Menu.

But, SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventuresv1.2.1 does not give MCM Menu at all......

Looks like OSLA does not recognize this mode. Can you fix it please ?

PS. I also see that MCM menu shows "~Separate Orgasm Adventures". Why this symbol "~" ahead of SOA?

2 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

OSLAroused 2.2.2 with SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventuresv1.1.0 is working fine with MCM Menu.

But, SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventuresv1.2.1 does not give MCM Menu at all......

Looks like OSLA does not recognize this mode. Can you fix it please ?

PS. I also see that MCM menu shows "~Separate Orgasm Adventures". Why this symbol "~" ahead of SOA?

I haven't made any changes to the Arousal scripting, so I don't know what could have cause that.

I forgot to remove the Tilde. I put it there while I was creating them mod so I wouldn't have to scroll down every time I tested it. Hopefully I'll remember to fix it in the next version, lol.

5 hours ago, dePog said:

I haven't made any changes to the Arousal scripting, so I don't know what could have cause that.

I forgot to remove the Tilde. I put it there while I was creating them mod so I wouldn't have to scroll down every time I tested it. Hopefully I'll remember to fix it in the next version, lol.

I can concur with this. I get an MCM with version 1.1.0, but not with version 1.2.1

8 hours ago, satanfist said:

I can concur with this. I get an MCM with version 1.1.0, but not with version 1.2.1

8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

MCM still not working for me. FM is active.

I've looked at the top incase of ~ and where I would expect it to be without it.

5 hours ago, Vombatos said:
The latest version (1.2.1) makes me crash the game when loading.  Version 1.2.0 only crashes if I try to open the mod in MCM. For now I keep the 1.1.0

Just to give me an idea where I should start looking to fix this, can you tell me if you have tried 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 with a new game, or are you trying to upgrade from 1.1.0 on an existing save-game.

If you haven't tried 1.2.1 with a new game, could you test that for me please.

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Just to give me an idea where I should start looking to fix this, can you tell me if you have tried 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 with a new game, or are you trying to upgrade from 1.1.0 on an existing save-game.

For me I did a fresh install (SOA never installed before) of 1.2.1 in an existing game. I could see others were having the same issue with the MCM as I was and tried version 1.1.0 on a previous save (SOA never installed before) and the MCM appeared at the top with a leading ~

edit: O.K to test 1.2.1 I created a new game, but the MCM did not appear.

Edited by satanfist
1 hour ago, satanfist said:

For me I did a fresh install (SOA never installed before) of 1.2.1 in an existing game. I could see others were having the same issue with the MCM as I was and tried version 1.1.0 on a previous save (SOA never installed before) and the MCM appeared at the top with a leading ~

edit: O.K to test 1.2.1 I created a new game, but the MCM did not appear.

What Skyrim version are you running? SE(1.5.97) or AE(1.6.4+)

2 hours ago, dePog said:

Upgrade, last version AE(1.6.4+) steam. I'll will test tomorrow with new save.

On 11/14/2022 at 3:22 AM, applesandmayo said:

Thats fair, appreciate the answer!

Maybe because of that My Futanari character doesn't manage to turn or convert enemies even if they have 5 or 6 orgasms or more !

Maybe you should download the file that WorldCrasher in this posting after the last sticky describes , he manage to change that the Female can inseminate another Female ...

Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks

This is the file world crasher made for inseminations F on F 

Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks - FF Impregnation Fix.7z

Maybe you can make Futanari able to be has man in this Mod

Edited by Bullfye
14 hours ago, dePog said:

I started a new game, with the latest version 1.2.1, no crashes, but the mod doesn't appear in MCM.