SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

So I have a weird problem and i couldnt find anyone else that run into something similar so i have to ask. Both PC and NPCs can only cum in the first stage of the animation and if the enjoyment bar fills in later stages it just stays that way and actors dont cum. If i go back to the first stage the actors with full bars can cum again. I have tried reinstalling and stuff and honestly i have no idea.  

On 12/6/2023 at 11:57 PM, SimpleSpoon said:

So I have a weird problem and i couldnt find anyone else that run into something similar so i have to ask. Both PC and NPCs can only cum in the first stage of the animation and if the enjoyment bar fills in later stages it just stays that way and actors dont cum. If i go back to the first stage the actors with full bars can cum again. I have tried reinstalling and stuff and honestly i have no idea.  

That sounds like it would be a load order issue, where some other mod is interfering with SLSO. That would be my guess, and not something I can fix with my SOA mod. Sorry.

Edited by dePog
  • 1 month later...

I use: SexLabAroused Redux V Baka edition. Will this be a problem using this mod?

In addition, WRT SexLab Utility Plus, it borked my game in 2 ways: 1) tongues sticking out of chins of slaves; & 2) disrupting my control of followers totally. Whatever its other "virtues", I will never use it again (took 2 weeks to discover it as the cause of both.)

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I use: SexLabAroused Redux V Baka edition. Will this be a problem using this mod?

In addition, WRT SexLab Utility Plus, it borked my game in 2 ways: 1) tongues sticking out of chins of slaves; & 2) disrupting my control of followers totally. Whatever its other "virtues", I will never use it again (took 2 weeks to discover it as the cause of both.)

1. Yes. I have occasionally had an issue with tongues, but they can be adjusted in Sexlab's MCM. "Expressions" tab iirc
2. I haven't experienced any disruption to followers. I use NFF, but don't have any "slave" type mods. So I can't make any suggestion

4 hours ago, dePog said:

1. Yes. I have occasionally had an issue with tongues, but they can be adjusted in Sexlab's MCM. "Expressions" tab iirc
2. I haven't experienced any disruption to followers. I use NFF, but don't have any "slave" type mods. So I can't make any suggestion

Thank you for the reply but you did not answer the main question. My apologies if this sounds rude as it is not meant to be so.

I should not have mentioned SLUP as it is only a soft requirement but seeing as you replied:

on the LL SE technical help pages you will find two pages about the above problems I had with what turned out to be SLUP.

I removed some 60+ tongues from one NPC alone and the expressions tab did not help and in the end only SLUP removal solved those two and IMHO several other minor problems that I had noticed. This is quite common in mod panaceas as they cannot control/fix everything with everyone and I am sure that many use it with NPs, just not me.

Addendum; I do not use Fertility mode (I use Hentai pregnancy) as I had enough problems in F4 with children and I use Skyrim Teens which turns every child into a teenager and there are no children in my game. I guess this dooms this mod for me unless you know a way around it all, which I doubt. A real pity IMHO as I was fascinated by its aims.

Update: I gutted Fertility Mode via the MCM and made the pregnancies (if any) soul gem ones. SOA was not happy but started, so it IS useable with  an abridged  FM. I did not go as far as looking at the teens to see if they were affected, but now that I know what is possible, I removed it and will try SOA in the next run. Interesting concept IMHO and one that parallels a SLEN game.

Edited by Will55
19 hours ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for the reply but you did not answer the main question. My apologies if this sounds rude as it is not meant to be so.

I should not have mentioned SLUP as it is only a soft requirement but seeing as you replied:

on the LL SE technical help pages you will find two pages about the above problems I had with what turned out to be SLUP.

I removed some 60+ tongues from one NPC alone and the expressions tab did not help and in the end only SLUP removal solved those two and IMHO several other minor problems that I had noticed. This is quite common in mod panaceas as they cannot control/fix everything with everyone and I am sure that many use it with NPs, just not me.

Addendum; I do not use Fertility mode (I use Hentai pregnancy) as I had enough problems in F4 with children and I use Skyrim Teens which turns every child into a teenager and there are no children in my game. I guess this dooms this mod for me unless you know a way around it all, which I doubt. A real pity IMHO as I was fascinated by its aims.

Update: I gutted Fertility Mode via the MCM and made the pregnancies (if any) soul gem ones. SOA was not happy but started, so it IS useable with  an abridged  FM. I did not go as far as looking at the teens to see if they were affected, but now that I know what is possible, I removed it and will try SOA in the next run. Interesting concept IMHO and one that parallels a SLEN game.

No problems. I didn't take it as "rude". :}

There are too many mod combinations that are possible, so its unrealistic of me to think that SOA will be happy with every load order. Hope your work around does the trick.

Cheers, dePog

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2024 at 4:13 AM, applesandmayo said:

Where are the patch notes for 1.5.3?

Was only a small update and bug fix. Seems I missed adding the notes here, but I did write them in on Nexus. Just copy/pasted them here now.

I am working on a major update now, which will probably be named version 2.0

It will give the option of a game spanning quest to repopulate Skyrim with the Dragonborn's children. Plus it has many updates to the MCM options to allow you to customise features to your liking.

21 hours ago, isthisevenskyrim said:

Sex stats don't increase for me for some reason is there a fix? also would be cool if the number of times you cum is reflected through sexlab extened cum overlays.

In my case I'm using OSL aroused and not only sex stats does not increase also followers become unprotected.

Can we get an option that permanently increases NPC combat stats on orgasm? For example player's fluids gives NPC 1-2 points,  this would mean they get a little stronger each time lol.

Edited by Durante
On 4/20/2024 at 10:50 PM, Durante said:

Can we get an option that permanently increases NPC combat stats on orgasm? For example player's fluids gives NPC 1-2 points,  this would mean they get a little stronger each time lol.

The NPC's that you have sex with already get the same boosts that you do. Which depends on the type of sex (Anal, oral, vaginal) and/or how many times she came, and/or how much semen you produced. So, when you see the summary at the end of sex that says, for example,

"You get +40% Fire and Frost resistance, +200 Health(20 mins), +Magicka regen rate, etc. etc."

that is applied to the female also.

On 4/20/2024 at 1:16 PM, Sh0g said:

In my case I'm using OSL aroused and not only sex stats does not increase also followers become unprotected.

SOA doesn't work with OSL Aroused at the moment.

I am currently working on a major update for SOA. I am just in the play testing phase currently and hope to release it within a week or so. After that I will look at whether I can incorporate OSTIM functionality.

On 4/20/2024 at 6:54 AM, Karther105 said:

Goes into the Sound/FX/Sexlab Folder in the mods files

as far as I know the pops are gone

fxOrgasm01.rar 3.09 MB · 3 downloads

I am currently working on version 2.0 of SOA which will add an option in the MCM to have
Squirt OFF -  No Sound
Squirt ON - No Sound
Squirt ON - Quieter wet sound
Squirt ON - Wet Sound with splatts

On 4/19/2024 at 3:18 PM, isthisevenskyrim said:

Sex stats don't increase for me for some reason is there a fix? also would be cool if the number of times you cum is reflected through sexlab extened cum overlays.

SOA is designed to work in parallel with
Sexlab (Required)
Sexlab Separate Orgasms (Required)
Sexlab Aroused (Required)

Feryility Mode v3 (Required)
Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks (Required)

If you don't have those mods then SOA won't function.

OSL Aroused and OSTIM are not supported yet.

6 hours ago, dePog said:

The NPC's that you have sex with already get the same boosts that you do. Which depends on the type of sex (Anal, oral, vaginal) and/or how many times she came, and/or how much semen you produced. So, when you see the summary at the end of sex that says, for example,

"You get +40% Fire and Frost resistance, +200 Health(20 mins), +Magicka regen rate, etc. etc."

that is applied to the female also.

It's temporary and only elemental resistance, I'm talking about combat stats like sneaking, archery, lightarmor, onehanded, etc...

18 hours ago, dePog said:

SOA is designed to work in parallel with
Sexlab (Required)
Sexlab Separate Orgasms (Required)
Sexlab Aroused (Required)

Feryility Mode v3 (Required)
Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks (Required)

If you don't have those mods then SOA won't function.

OSL Aroused and OSTIM are not supported yet.

all there friend but the stats not tracking.

3 hours ago, isthisevenskyrim said:

all there friend but the stats not tracking.

In that case, I can only imagine its a load order issue. SOA would have to be below those other mods in both your mod list and plugin order. Other than that, I would think its either another mod conflicting with SOA, or its a weird "Skyrim being glitchy" random event that may be fixed next time you start a new character.