SOA - Separate Orgasm Adventures

15 minutes ago, dePog said:

Version 1.4 (beta)
Doesn't require a new game if upgrading from 1.3
New game recommended if upgrading from 1.2.x

• Can now be the submissive partner and get some bonuses if you are playing as a female. Useful for Futunari players who want to "dabble on both sides of the fence", lol. This functions no matter whether your female character has their Sexlab gender set to Male or Female. If you have sex with a male you will get bonuses depending on how many orgasms he gives you. Obviously there is no faction rank attached to this. (This is the beta test side of this version. So feedback as to how well this feature is working would be appreciated) 
  • Bonuses now optional in the MCM. This is for players who don't want their character to receive bonuses such as boosts to health, stamina, and magicka, or resistances to fire, shock, etc. NPCs will still get boosts to their faction rank and protection status from semen and/or ranks of 30 or above. NOTE: If upgrading from a previous version you will have to go into the MCM and turn on Bonuses as it is set to "Off" by default
  • Lower arousal boost from sniffing. The player should now be able to sniff an aroused female without getting an instant erection. However, you'll still get a noticeable boost if the female is highly aroused and/or fertile.
  • Daily Summary less cluttered. The percentage chance of a pregnant females aborting no longer gets reported. It will only get mentioned if the pregnancy actually does abort.
  • Drool after oral. Trialing a drool effect for females that perform oral sex. You should see a drool/drip effect coming from their mouth after the male cums. Not 100% happy with the visual, so I will investigate a better looking effect for future versions.

Been waiting for a play as female option. Thank you :)

Does anyone actually use the convert enemy feature? I really do love this mod and I love many of the idea's in it. The convert enemy feature for me is one that I just never use. I think in the hours of playthru I have, i've converted maybe 3 enemies. 

This mod is about relationships really. I like the idea of enhancing my bond with my followers and them buffing me and me buffing them etc. Sex with the Dragonborn providing protection. When it comes to enemies, I like the idea but I think the execution is simply too hard. I don't want to go into a dungeon or whatever and have to fuck 1 random bandit for 10 minute to get enough orgasms / sperm in them to convert them. They want crazy numbers of orgasms and/or crazy amounts of semen to be converted. Even with refractory period ignored its very hard for me to get enough semen in these enemies (who I don't really care much about) to successfully convert them. 

I'm happy that the orgasm first penalty has been set to a configuration, honestly I put it at zero because I just can't stand it when I have sex with a regular partner and accidentally cum first and loose massive rank because of it. IMO the orgasm first should be an additional bonus not a penalty. This could be a way to make the enemy conversion more feasible as well. 

They are your enemy and are expecting you to kill them, instead you are fucking their brains out and making them have orgasm after orgasm without yourself having one. The enemy simply cannot fathom someone being this selfless and hence they give up all resistance and become your friend. If you cum first then well, you are just what they were expecting nothing surprising there, you aren't converting them over to your side. Then it could be a faster experience. I'd be much more likely to try and convert enemies if it wasn't so much work to do so. 

32 minutes ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Does anyone actually use the convert enemy feature? I really do love this mod and I love many of the idea's in it. The convert enemy feature for me is one that I just never use. I think in the hours of playthru I have, i've converted maybe 3 enemies. 

This mod is about relationships really. I like the idea of enhancing my bond with my followers and them buffing me and me buffing them etc. Sex with the Dragonborn providing protection. When it comes to enemies, I like the idea but I think the execution is simply too hard. I don't want to go into a dungeon or whatever and have to fuck 1 random bandit for 10 minute to get enough orgasms / sperm in them to convert them. They want crazy numbers of orgasms and/or crazy amounts of semen to be converted. Even with refractory period ignored its very hard for me to get enough semen in these enemies (who I don't really care much about) to successfully convert them. 

I'm happy that the orgasm first penalty has been set to a configuration, honestly I put it at zero because I just can't stand it when I have sex with a regular partner and accidentally cum first and loose massive rank because of it. IMO the orgasm first should be an additional bonus not a penalty. This could be a way to make the enemy conversion more feasible as well. 

They are your enemy and are expecting you to kill them, instead you are fucking their brains out and making them have orgasm after orgasm without yourself having one. The enemy simply cannot fathom someone being this selfless and hence they give up all resistance and become your friend. If you cum first then well, you are just what they were expecting nothing surprising there, you aren't converting them over to your side. Then it could be a faster experience. I'd be much more likely to try and convert enemies if it wasn't so much work to do so. 

Can't give it for sure but, using diary of mine on conversion from this mod they reach 100 respect, I saw happening suddenly on 2 new slaves once I banged their brains out and from 0 respect to 100, I think this mod haves somthing about it, but as I said, can't confirm until further tests

7 hours ago, MrEddy6969 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll think about your conversion comments and perhaps add some setting in the MCM to provide optional methods.

Version 1.4.1
Doesn't require a new game if upgrading from 1.3 onward
New game recommended if upgrading from 1.2.x

Just a small update

• New: Convert Enemy Option added to the MCM. 

- If the option is turned ON, then it only requires you to give the enemy a positive faction rank. That means you only have
                   to make sure she has an orgasm before you. But if you want more of a challenge, use the OFF option.
                - If the option is OFF, then you have to meet her orgasm threshold or supply sufficient semen to successfully convert her.
                    This is a much harder method for those that think an enemy would not be easily converted.

• Squirt Fix: Some users may have seen the female squirt as a very blocky image. The squirt should now look more natural
Edited by dePog
On 2/4/2023 at 1:17 AM, MrEddy6969 said:

..............>>>>>

As per your suggestion, version 1.4.1 now has an option in the MCM to let you use Faction Rank to convert enemies. So as long as you let her orgasm first, then she should convert.

Can the message "the magic only works on the first orgasm" have a toggle? I didn't see one for this. I use Deadly Drain Enhanced. Multiple orgasms can be the norm, causing this message to frequently appear. Other orgasm-based messages as well. Thank you for the mod.

8 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

Can the message "the magic only works on the first orgasm" have a toggle? I didn't see one for this. I use Deadly Drain Enhanced. Multiple orgasms can be the norm, causing this message to frequently appear. Other orgasm-based messages as well. Thank you for the mod.

I have just added a toggle to the MCM to let you turn off that message and the female orgasm count. So the next version release will fix that for you.

Version 1.5.0

• Reduce orgasm notifications Option in MCM. You can now turn off text notifications, eg. "Lydia orgasmed, Magic Build-up +5" and "Only the first orgasm can release magic"
  • No text notification for male refractory. If you have SLSO's option "Advance scene on male orgasm" turned on, then the male can't perform for an hour afterwards. Now SOA will give you a scent colour released from the male (or Futanai) player instead of a text notification. The scent colour will go from red (if the player just finished sex), to orange, to yellow/green, to bright green. So at bright green he should be ready to have sex again. (The colours are activated whenever you sniff a female).  
  • Changed some rank bonuses. Anal sex used to give an extra 5 ranks, now its only +3. However, vaginal sex with a female during her Period will give her a +5 rank bonus. Raspberry dips ftw, lol.
  • Post Sex Summary. Added the semen quantity to the summary. It used to be shown as a quick text notification (which was easy to miss). And made the comments slightly different depending on how much semen was ejaculated. Tried to make the summary more readable, especially for threesomes with one male/two females.
  • FFM Threesomes semen sharing. Both females will now receive separate amounts of semen. Combined orgasms and individual orgasm totals are now taken into account when deciding how much semen the male ejaculates. The more you 'entertain' them the more semen quantity you'll make.
Edited by dePog

Nice and fun mod,
likely not realizable idea: would it be possible to extend this sniffing ability to (aroused) male NPC's
When a male PC hears a sniff, he knows there is competition.
For a female PC,  she knows she could be the target of some extra attention.
Would be a nice feature of the approach type of mods.

On 2/10/2023 at 8:09 PM, j172 said:

Curious if anyone else had this problem in someway. Had this mod working perfectly fine on multiple saves. Decided to add three or four mods from Legacy of the Dragonborn and reinstalled the legacy patches in and created a new game, now this mod isn’t registering when I am having sex or any NPC in stats that I’ve had sex with, even if I literally just did it. I doubt its a conflict with lotd; Whenever an npc orgasms there’s no notification for a magic buildup or anything like that and then there’s really no after scene summary either. Tried deleting and reinstalling, downgrading back to the older version 1.3, and that didn’t help, and switched load order. 

does anyone know if thats even a problem with this mod or maybe fert?

Some time ago I installed Amorous Adventures from Nexus and resulted that the one there cuts the sex scenes  so I had to reinstall the one here in LL that doesn't sensors the SexLab sex scenes ...

Due to that experience I now ask every time there is a Mod there and posted here at the same time if the Mod here is the same has in Nexus so that avoids me to commit the same natural mistake again ! 

This Mod is the same has the one in Nexus yes ???

3 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Some time ago I installed Amorous Adventures from Nexus and resulted that the one there cuts the sex scenes  so I had to reinstall the one here in LL that doesn't sensors the SexLab sex scenes ...

Due to that experience I now ask every time there is a Mod there and posted here at the same time if the Mod here is the same has in Nexus so that avoids me to commit the same natural mistake again ! 

This Mod is the same has the one in Nexus yes ???

I have uploaded the same files to both Nexus and here. 

4 hours ago, gdfll said:

Nice and fun mod,
likely not realizable idea: would it be possible to extend this sniffing ability to (aroused) male NPC's
When a male PC hears a sniff, he knows there is competition.
For a female PC,  she knows she could be the target of some extra attention.
Would be a nice feature of the approach type of mods.

I also have ABMM (Arousal Based Matchmaker) in my load order. It will hook up NPCs for sex if there Arousal level goes past a certain level (which you can set in its MCM).
I know that if I sniff an aroused female I had better act quickly or ABMM will trigger a sex scene for her with some other guy.

can we have a toggle to disable the enemy conversion? i already made alva into a follower out from diary of mine enslaving her and made her a good vampire but when the conversion triggers it flags her as enslaveble and cant do anything but enslave her each time i speak with her 

11 hours ago, gdfll said:

So, just add a connection between abmm and fertility mode, and add a sniff sound ?

Another thing, switched off daily summary, but still get some popups, about 30 day pregnancy and another one I forgot the text, this with female PC.

"Just" add a connection, lol.

I'll check out the "Daily Summary" script and fix it for the next version release.

2 hours ago, magnusx said:

can we have a toggle to disable the enemy conversion? i already made alva into a follower out from diary of mine enslaving her and made her a good vampire but when the conversion triggers it flags her as enslaveble and cant do anything but enslave her each time i speak with her 

hmmm.. I'll have to think about that. 

Probably the best approach would be to have an option toggle to exempt named NPCs. That way you'd still be able to convert generic NPCs (those named "Hunter", "Bandit", "Vampire", etc.) . I'll see if I can incorporate that into the next version release.

On 2/12/2023 at 9:38 PM, dePog said:

hmmm.. I'll have to think about that. 

Probably the best approach would be to have an option toggle to exempt named NPCs. That way you'd still be able to convert generic NPCs (those named "Hunter", "Bandit", "Vampire", etc.) . I'll see if I can incorporate that into the next version release.

AMAZING, tyvm, your mod is awesome, tyvm

There are some semen stat errors happening  when you have sex with a female who already has some of semen that is older than 3 days. In that scenario it may appear that she has received a negative amount. I have finally tracked down why that was occuring and fixed it (with Subhuman's help, Fertility Mode patch author)

I'll be releasing that updated version in the next day or so, when I have play tested it a bit more, and added a couple of other tweaks.

Version 1.5.1

• Show Male Arousal. Toggle option in the MCM so you can see which males are aroused when you sniff. You won't see any scent if their arousal is below 30%
  • Enemy Conversion Change. If you use the "Rank" option to convert enemies it won't be quite as easy. Previously you only had to get her to a Rank of 1. Now its a random rank with each female you try to convert, between rank 1 to 4.
  • More health restored by sex with low ranked females. Previously you could really only get 20 healing unless you had sex with a high ranked female. Now you'll get rewarded with extra healing for giving her multiple orgasms. This feature isn't important unless you are using the "No Regen" gameplay option in the MCM.
  • Fixed Semen Tracking Error. There was a chance of getting a negative semen result if you'd already had sex with that female three to five days ago. Now the semen tracking will show correctly.
Edited by dePog