[Ideas] [Discussion] Skywish List: A ton of requests~

I’ve been lurking these threads for months now, and I’ve seen a lot of stuff develop in that time frame. There’s also been a growing list of things I’ve been dying to see and new stuff I’ve thought of, mostly inspired by recent developments.

In an effort to share my fetishes and get them developed, here is my Skyrim wishlist. Also, I don’t do a lot of modding, I just download a lot… So I’m probably gonna say something really stupid at some point, so you really smart modders out there, forgive me, please for my ignorance. I’m just spouting my list of desires and hoping someone will pick up on at least one thing<3

Purpose: 

1. To share my requests.

2. To learn what is being worked on from this list. (I look for ages but the internet is a big place. I might have missed something.)

3. To learn the limits and why my ideas won't work...yet.

4. To garner interest in mods that are developed, are developing, or have yet to start.

5. Once I learn the limitations of those mods, maybe I can muster the energy to research solutions and share them. I mean, I already have the incentive, so I might as well put some effort in... at least as far as my limited resources can take me :)

Warning: the following is a long list, with pictures (hentai) attached in Spoilers. If a particular description doesn't suit your interests, just pass over it. I can't expect everybody to like ALL my interests~ Also I've seen that the members on this site are fairly open minded, but depending on your interests and viewpoints on female objectification, you probably aren't going to like me or my ideas.

Animation

1.       Submissive Idles: I think I saw someone claiming to be working on these a while back. Other idles have come up since then, especially since the new jiggly hdt boobies became popular. On top of that a lot of idles make the character look heroic or apathetic. I would like a couple different idles. 1. The character sits down on her knees and politely places her hands on the floor in front of her, slowing looking upwards at the dom. 2. The character crouches down and lifts her hands up like an expectant puppy, waiting for her treat. 3. The character gets down on all fours, her head looking up, and her ass raised into the air for presentation. (All of these idles would then end with the character slowly standing back up to create a pleasant looping effect.) I figure there are plenty of standing animations, we need to get the dragonborn closer to the ground.

07056fce871961236bc872b5a6dfb5784445ac96 

2.       Expressions: I’ve seen many complicated mods for this issue. There are smart people out there that have figured out how to get their character to smile or snarl and take lovely pictures. I’m working on learning but I’m just so lazy… Couldn’t we just utilize a similar idea? You know how gags that are available can force your character’s mouth open and even change their eyebrows to look sad? You know those pinup poser equipable rings? Tada? Make a ring for each emotion? For general use. Then you can hotkey them and have them ready whenever you need them. No more console command sorcery. (I’m sure it’s not really this easy, but I can dream, right?)

3.       Staggering: There are so many pretty animations out there that the old ones stick out like a sore thumb now. When defeated by an enemy or when beaten by a bandit during Sexlab Defeat etc, my pretty character will do this over dramatic rotation (Oh! Woe is me! I’ve been beaten) and drop to her one knee (that bothers me too, that’s not a very elegant pose). If we could even just simplify it so that the character just drops straight, vertically, down to her knees that would be wonderful.

8df9428c4ceff1ff5aea392605b7e8b3.png  

4.       Tentacle Tree: You know how there are exciting parts to skyrim, and then there are times where you’re walking through the woods… and it seems like forever since you’ve seen an enemy? So you let your guard down and walk by a tree that grabs you, forces tentacles into your every hole, lifts you into the air, and you stay like that until someone helps you, until the tree gets tired of you, or until you die of hypothermia. That will teach you to pay attention to your surroundings. Even if it’s not you, how satisfying would it be to flee from a strong bandit and see them plucked off the ground and screaming for help? That my friend is karma. (I imagine something similar to Estrus, but slower, more stationary, more nature-y and greener)

c38c2ccd059a78a5d0a4522bc8471cc2.jpg 

5.       Zaz furniture: When I was first getting into the adult mod scene I fell in love with the zaz animation spell. How funny it was to sneak up on a bandit and force them onto a wooden horse. I’m looking forward for when this furniture can be bought and added to a home, or found naturally in castle dungeons, used in Prison Overhaul, etc. The main problem with them is that they are mostly stationary. You can whip your slave all day and they won’t care. At the very least, create some fun idles attached to these furnitures. For instance, if you’ve seen Zaz’s spiderweb animation, the character wiggles back and forth. Wiggling is hot. Watching someone struggle is half the joy of watching someone in bondage. And watching someone wiggle on a wooden horse, or any of the other torture device furniture pieces, you can easily imagine their delicate parts riding roughly against the harsh wood. The effects would be doubled with HDT effects on nipple rings that bounced as you straddled your oaken steed.

sample_91a12468d91ddb75fce8275f341b67e0.  

6.       Cuff positioning: When you wear a pair of Zaz cuffs or Devious cuffs, it forces your hands behind your back. This is a great position but it’s the only one available right now. 1. How about arms raised above and behind your head, and hands folded to touch the middle of the top of your back. 2. Or putting on elbow gloves and restraining them to your collar so that your hands are always above your breasts.

sample_315fed72bf3555658292202a81b94e0f. 

1fe4c38e66f134d3608a33633ffc914d.png?211 

7.       Branding/Marking: Players who become slaves usually dress the part, however there is one small thing missing. Complete humiliation and objectification. (Now I wouldn’t want this from every enemy, just the chaotic ones, such as bandits or forsworn.) There are already decals that fade with time, such as cum-effects or blood-effects. Once captured by an enemy, why not allow them to humiliate you by writing on your body, or branding your ass so that everyone knows that you belong to that Bandit. (Even if you escape you have the long lasting memory of that burn.) and those markings won’t come off until washed off in the nearest river. It could also be a form of punishment and crime management for Holds. What’s a good way for Markarth to let Riften know that there is a criminal in their midst? A mark of shame, either a brand or some sort of facial tattoo?

d6ada4dd84e8d2bd16586c35a686cf00.jpeg?19 

8.       Injured/Raped: You have just been beaten and/or raped by a group of bandits. Time to sprint away happily and merrily like you always do? No… I think not. Perhaps force a crawling animation first, then to a bent-over walk, maybe with hands under the player’s breasts or clutching their stomach. And once the negative rape effects have worn off (if you manage to escape in your state) then back to regular running/sprinting.

9.       Egg Laying/Cum deflation: For many illness type mods, they usually just steal the staggering animation and you have that dreaded “on one knee” animation that I despise so… For egg laying (and later on I talk about cum inflation and eventually needed to rid your body of said cum) you should have a more sexualized pose. Imagine your character crouched down, her knees bent and her ass close to the ground, with her hands supporting her weight on the floor in front of her, her body bending to the ground and back up with each spasm until the egg plops onto the ground.

050b2872842d62d50165607f24aa052d.gif?210 

10.   Punching: Why is this so manly? Nothing breaks my immersion more than walking naked through the wilderness, only to be attacked by wolves, and in order to survive I have to punch them to death. Except it looks like I’m some thug from GTA with that big ol windup. I’m not even sure you can make a punch look girly or feminine. Sometimes I don’t want my character to be able to kill a dog in 3 punches. I couldn’t do that in real life. That wolf would rip my throat out. What makes me thinks some scrawny naked helpless elf-girl could do any better? There are other melee animations out there, but they are all over the top martial arts nonsense. Cool as they are, like, that’s not what I’m looking for in terms of fantasy immersion. (At least as far as helpless submissives go.)

887436f99154bbd10c75c21478ec0b9f2bc4ff47 

11.   Milking: Now I know this one has been in the works a long time. However, from what I’ve seen/read it’s fairly complicated. I don’t want anything so extravagant. I just want to go to a farm, probably wherever they have their cows or stables, and have there be a post stationed there where I can offer my services (Similar to how you turn in wheat for money, but instead you’re getting milked). They attach the suctions to your nipples, bend you over with your hands restrained above your head, and suck the milk out for as long as you desire. You either let the farmer keep the milk, or bottle it up for RND purposes. Sell it later if you change your mind. As far as Prison Overhaul goes, this could be an alternative to serving your sentence (becoming livestock.)

sample_02610a2c1f8d42ad7d496bf3401fdcde. 

12.   Crawling: If your hands are bound and you have the Crawl on all Fours animation activated, you get a nice effect where the character walks on her knees with her hands behind her back. However, her upper torso hovers above the ground forever. Realistically you’d get tired of holding your back straight like that and allow your face and breasts to fall forward and press against the ground. This, ladies and gentlemen, leads to a humiliating Face-down-ass-up position. Like presenting a newly wrapped gift. The way I imagine it, they could lift their torso up normally when moving, but when motion stops their upper torso rests on the ground, their head turning slowly from left to right.

20ff7cddf69ac326e289061a4d3fb887.png?204 

13.   Blinking: My character has never lost a staring contest. As pretty as her eyes can be, it’s abnormal the longer you stare at them.

14.   Forced Yuri: In Sexlab Defeat you can be raped by enemies that defeat you in combat. That’s pretty humiliating. Your followers can suffer the same fate. However, imagine the humiliation intensifying as you are forced to have sex with your follower. Better yet, when they’re done with you, tying you both together in some sort of perverse sexual position. (At the end your enemies could equip you and your follower with a collar, with one leash connecting them both, so you can’t walk too far with dragging the other behind. If the enemies defeated more NPC’s as they traveled, they could add to their Slave Train leash!)

sample_5205024a15b9542920e36edee5cd7c26. 

Audio

1.       Gag Moaning: I like gags. You’ll see that a lot as this list goes on. I tried out one gag a while back that included animations and audio. However that audio looped fairly quickly, and every time you equipped it the sound started from the beginning. It sounded a little silly so I figured I’d rather just have a silent dragonborn. But… what if there was audio, but only when certain conditions were met. For instance, how about a quick moaning noise (preferably from a pool of at least 3 or 5) that plays whenever the Dragonborn tries to shout or talk to an NPC. It’d be similar to that sound effect that plays whenever you try to shout but your shout bar isn’t ready yet. (“I can’t shout now, my mouth is gagged!”) It adds more drama to situations where you’re tied up but can’t move. At least you have some interaction with your character in the form of muffled screams<3

2.       Humiliation: Sexlab has tons of moaning, groaning, grunting, squeaking, gasping, and juicy sound effects. Dialogue for a lot of the mods out there is lacking. One of the great things about humiliation is how it is demeaning. You treat them like dirt. But most of the NPCs will go about their business, like a naked bound up pissing Dragonborn is a normal part of the day. The most you might get from them is, “You might want to put some clothes on.” Well no shit. I’m being punished, and you should treat me as such. Call me a whore, a slut, a pig, a cow, a bitch, slave, pet, a piece of shit… whatever you can dream. Now the issue is that adding dialogue to specific characters would be too difficult. But, if you factor in Sexlab Spectator Crowds, you have a group of guys masturbating on you, then who’s to say whose voice is whose? There are already mods that add ambiance to local taverns to create artificial noise. There should be a similar ruckus for a group gathered around a masturbating Dragonborn, and all sorts of cheering, name-calling, and laughing to be had.

Bondage

1.       Ballgag Variants: There are plenty of ballgag harnesses that cover the face, but how about a simple ballgag (animated like the others) that only has the two straps going from cheek to cheek. It makes it easier to see my character’s beautiful and distressed eyes this way. While we’re on the subject, the only ones I’ve seen are yellow or red. I do like red, but sometimes a different color would match my character better. (Blue?)

e26bbeb816c05ebe28ef57ee74d2740d.jpeg?20 

2.       Drool: An important thing about gags is the humiliation aspect. One key to humiliation is the loss of control over bodily fluids. While the gags available look nice, it would be fabulously enticing if they produced a drooling effect over time. (2 Theories of execution: 1. Utilize similar animations from the Private needs peeing mod, but to a much lesser degree. 2. Create a decal similar to the cum effects supplied by sexlab and have them only apply below the character’s lips gradually over time while gag is equipped.

sample_18d490b03198f000bef33c361eec51dc. 

3.       Suspension: I get frustrated when my character gets tied up but starts to clip through the ground. I’m all like, damn, glitchy skyrim strikes again. What if we tied characters ‘above’ the ground, like to an overhanging rooftop, a large treebranch, or to the underside of a bridge? Both a rotating vertical pose, and the horizontal pose (as seen in Captured Dreams mod on their sign) would be appreciated. Though there are so many other poses that could be fun, like one leg up, or upside down (those hdt hair physics though!) (also, if your character was upside down and they had to pee using Zaz animation pack, would they pee upwards or down? I giggled thinking about it.)

cffdb0d6fc47a2e24ddf344c35c10e204a9960b9  

4.       Nosehooks: I love these things because it comes back to the loss of bodily functions and humiliation. Similar decal effects to my Drool request, but on a much smaller scale. The problem I see is that while it’s easy to get your character mouth to open, I don’t see it being easy to get your character nose to tilt upwards while wearing one of these.

1b1c4fccefcd8495a5112bf2248bb9216d934296 

5.       Gimpsuit/Bitchsuit: The available gags force your character’s mouths open. The new armbinders and cuffs force your character's hands behind their back. Now, a bitchsuit restrains your hands to your shoulders and your feet to your butt, forcing you to walk on your knees and elbows, like a dog. Wearing one of these would force your character into the Crawl All Fours animation, and similar to how the armbinder hides the hands, the bitchsuit would just have to hide the feet and hands.

sample_e3fe7ae544c9823970ce5621714627d2. 

6.       Ball and Chain: This requests has two purposes. I know that a ball equipment exists in Vigilant of Stendarr mod. There are actually a lot of their ideas, equipment-wise, that I like, but the execution was just inconvenient and buggy. If that person would just release the equipment as separate (the gags, the ball and chain, the torture equipment) I’d get more use out of it. What they did is when you have the ball you’re movement speed is reduced. I like that. More so I’d like the ball to be droppable, similar to my HDT “leash” ideas found below. If you drop the ball, the attached chain will prevent you from moving away from the ball. However, you can pick up the ball and move around with it. Unless your hands are tied. Then you’re fucked. Hopefully and often.

da8fc717fe5cd784339f22b3dfdd3c61.jpg?175  

7.       Blindfolds: You can have blindfolds that darken the world, or how about blindfolds that apply magical effects (Such as inebriation, or different types of vision, something that will hinder you, but not make it too unplayable.) I think I’d still prefer complete darkness with pulsation for sporadic vision. On top of that a lot of blindfolds are rough leather, brown or black. What about some sexy cloth blindfolds, lace and the such. Or how about an effect where the world is dark, and all you can see is your character in 3rd person?

017523b25ef7015e8dc1814bbfa4ca0f.jpeg?18 

8.       Stocks: Not just stationary stocks, but stocks that hold your hands up next to your head, but allow you to move from place to place. I thought someone was working on this, but I haven’t seen anything about it for a while. The animation seems similar to Sexlab Submit’s surrender animation (2 hands up). Couldn’t they just wear the stocks and force this animation to play but allowing movement?

704cc2db738c185585c58442931e8335.jpeg?18  

9.       Bondage Mittens: Imagine taping your fingers together. You can move your arms all around, but you can’t pick up anything. (Makes the player unable to pick up or equip items.)

af6b33de153af8bb841d7fd5a0d12c23.jpeg?21  

10.   Chair bondage: This one seems pretty self-explanatory. While we’re on the subject of chairs, why not have a set of animations or idles that you can activate if you are sitting on a chair. Such as chair masturbation. And if you have an unconscious enemy, why not drag them to the chair and tie them up, similar to how Sexlab asks you if you want to use a nearby bed before an animation plays.

7166b8a9e91a53c65895310ecbe097fe.jpeg?21 

Character Creation

1.       Amputee: This can be easy, and eventually very hard to pull off. Imagine playing as a samurai character, but missing your left arm. As far as game mechanics go, you’d never be able to duel wield anything, or use a shield. On top of that you could create Dwemer attachments to replace the arm, like the Osare Automail. For a truly hopeless slave experience, you could have legless or quadruple amputee characters. I imagine this being more difficult to pull off since it would force their height lower and mess with walking/running animations. If you could force them into crawling animations, and then sitting animations when not moving, it could be highly fruitful.

7ac448199e24642bc0d276360dea0b14.jpeg?15 

2.       Centuar: There is a mermaid mod in the works, now take that upper half and attach it to a horse body instead. Not sure how you would get into the Bannered Mare, but I’m sure I’d have fun figuring it out. Or a Minotaur girl would be nice too. It would be fun going out of your way to get milked~

7b9c27de2c1fea1a757d401820e714e0.jpeg?21 

3.       Start Life as Breeding Dog: You know that one dungeon that has a bunch of bandits that train dogs to fight for money? How about starting the game enslaved to those bandits, and used to breed with their dogs? (Make the character part of the wolf/dog faction, if there is one, so they won’t attack and make some sort of periodic condition that allows the dogs to rape your character.)

sample_9af73c31aff2557275953b57d0cb029f. 

4.       Start Life as a Wood Nymph/Forest Elemental: There is a mod that lets you grow a man. You plant a seed, and then the man sprouts to life and can be a follower. How about instead of growing a man, you start life as a seed out in the forest, and your body gradually sprouts from the ground, but since you’re a plant, you can’t move your limbs yet. As time passes, your pose changes from that of an outstretched tree, to a more humanoid appearance. Then you finally unroot yourself and take your first step.

09de5a4bd4c9d5385e3894aecdf4096b.jpg?165  

Death (Exectutions) (Minigames – Live or die, make your choice)

After trying Prison Overhaul, I had a lot of fun getting arrested, getting out of jail, and working around the glitches I experienced (Usually caused by the other 100 mods I have shoving for dominance.) I think the author mentioned eventually including executions. Having my character in peril or even putting my captured bounties/bandits in peril leads to a great deal of excitement. Especially if there’s still a glimmer of hope of rescue or escape. (Just so there is little redundancy, each Hold could have it’s own unique form of punishment based on their location and culture.)

1.       Burned Alive: Tied to a stake, the hay or oil at your feet is lit ablaze. You must struggle against your bindings to free yourself and flee, or take increasing fire damage as time goes on.

a861c4b16e26b7627b0b928576c7e0d3.jpeg?17 

2.       Drowning: Tied up and thrown into a lake. If you can hold your breath long enough you’ll die of hypothermia. Unless you can somehow struggle free and swim to the surface.

59af362b57ae59233260000b3c7f7131.jpeg?20 

3.       Guillotine: Similar to the scene at the beginning of the game wear the hooded man almost chops off your head, this time you might not be so lucky because this time it is a torture device counting down the seconds of your life. Pickpocket the key off the operator, or go head first into the beyond.

ad60d608a313a1b25a082f97776b088a8abc1d75 

4.       Swinging Blade: Like those you find in dungeons, except you are strapped to a stationary wheel, and the blade gets closer and closer to your body. Pick the lock or break free, it’s a split decision.

a048c4ba90068f44d8b8373ec27deea8.jpg?140 

5.       Hanging/Horse Hanging: (I would like HDT effects to be utilized for this or any other suspension type bondage effect. What’s the point of hanging someone if they aren’t gonna sway in the wind afterwards? The survivability of this one would not be timer based but A.I. based if it involved a horse. Normally you’d have to just untie your ropes and take off the noose and you’re home free. However, imagine your character straddling a horse, but you have no control over if the horse chooses to eat grass or move on without you, leavin ya hangin.

a854bdfe8411167a28e90ef5629da5cf.jpeg?11  

6.       Sacrifice: You know how farmers take their cows as gifts to the giants, as a sign of truce? As punishment in farmers villages, they might tie you up, put ritual paint on you, and parade you out of town. Once they find a giant’s camp, they would tie you nearby. Escape your bindings, or eventually the giant will notice you’re there and either send you flying or rape you… then send you flying.

a29f4913f48b5cfd5ec28cd96c0d7d19.jpg?178 

7.       Light as a Feather: For winterhold, if you commit a crime there, they would strip you naked in the cold, and cast the same spell that Meridia casts on you. Except this one wears off. Watch as your naked character floats higher and higher and higher… and then plummets to the ground. How do you get out of this one? Don’t ask me, you’re the magician!

8.       Mummification/Webbing: To some extent this exists in the Arachnophobia mod. What would be great is if you could have that replaced with a web armor that tightly fits around your character’s body, restricting their limbs like the new Armbinder, and then have it apply a ragdoll effect, causing them to topple over helpless. At that point you could press a button to wiggle your person, allowing them to gradually break free. If too much time passes your character suffocates and the spiders then decide to eat you. On the flip side if you were going to be executed by some necromancers, they might mummify you and leave you overnight so as to turn you into an undead minion. Same mechanics, but if too much time passes, you become a mindless zombie slave.

61538bab7435de2f7b5efa5a4c3d55bca0504794 

Gameplay

1.       Unconscious: Instead of killing an enemy, which doesn’t allow for much fun, how about immobilizing them? I did this a ton through the use of the paralysis spell. But you aren’t allowed to activate the enemy while they are paralyzed, so it’s only good for making them fall down. Add some sleeping potions, tranquilizer darts, sleeping spells… something please.

2.       Forniphilia: I think that skyrim used to be limited in how you dealt with a situation. You kill, get killed, sneak around, or run away. Now with modding there are doors opened up to robbing, raping, forcing them to dance, etc. But usually, when you’re done messing with the NPC, you usually just kill them because why not? Again, I come back to humiliation and the great feeling that comes with objectifying an enemy, and having that last for as long as you need it to. Once you get an enemy to submit, or knock them unconscious, how about using crafting materials (wood, iron, cloth, etc) to fasten them onto a piece of furniture. That bandit would look nice as the new sign to the Bannered Mare, am I right? (On the flip side, if you wanted to make some money, you could tie yourself up and become an advertising ornament for your favorite local shop, immobilized until closing time and paid for each hour you worked.)

7da724a93672432aac4dd4fc4153ccc20b5aabb2 

3.       Petrification/Frozen Solid: Maybe easier than turning someone into furniture, how about just turning them into stone. I’ve looked really hard for something similar to this. Ranging from permanent paralysis spells to the fairly awesome Golden Touch spell (turns them into a gold statue) unfortunately the golden statue then turns into a golden ingot. Sad face.jpg. I know there are spells that have multiple effects, so how about a freezing petrification spell that keeps them that way… standing up… frozen forever. As far as stone decals go there is a cool Oakflesh/stoneflesh mod that actually makes your player look like they are made of stone or oak or whatever. Just apply that to the enemy as a negative paralyzing effect?

d68f87015bd2da3cb52b4ac8edc3c4b2.png?102 

4.       Riding your follower/Giving your follower a ride: You know that crawl on all fours animation? You know that draugr mount? I feel we’re so close to this, but we’re not there yet. What greater pleasure is there in having a slave than riding them? Or as a submissive, being ridden? Even if it isn’t sexually orientated, how cool would it be to allow one of your followers to jump on your werewolf back and then take off like a fucking bullet while they are slicing enemies up or shooting them via mounted combat?

1f2325d1d803068b10a28929c8ccbe5a.png?159 

5.       Swimming: As convenient as it always is, my character should not be able to swim with her arms and legs tied up. She should sink to the bottom of the river and drown to death. Especially so if her mouth is gagged open. Just a fun fact. Maybe some negative effect while swimming (loss of stamina, loss of carrying weight)

f8d8401413c706935cbf5c0340f4e8ab.jpeg?21 

6.       Egg Laying: Is your character an argonian? Was your character inseminated by a spider (I know the chaurus mod exists but how often do you even see a chaurus?) Also, if you’re playing RND and your character could use a light snack, tada. Food on the go.

26e685340934ea718202a51d11c34903.jpeg?99 

7.       Tying up enemies: In Sexlab Defeat you can hogtie your victims. And then you can untie them, for whatever reason. (I think I heard there was a bagging mechanic that allowed for transport, which would be nice if I could find it so I can bring my victims home with me.) However, as nice as Hogtie is, there are nicer poses, and they’re even available in Zaz animation pack. Frogties (lying on their back with their hands tied to the feet~!), on knees, etc. Let me choose! If rope bondage progresses enough in skyrim I’d like to capture bandits and hang them naked from my ceiling in shibari. Omg, yes!

sample_b7b4d04c475dfa14d83ffc71279c3c13. 

8.       Ponygirl Jobs: I know they are coming up with ponygirl equipment, and in my perverted skyrim there must be more humiliating ways to make money than simply prostitution! Ponygirls take the place of horses and pull things! Like carriages. Or like I mentioned earlier, they could give their services at the stables and let people ride them, transporting them from one location to another like a taxi. Ponygirl chariot races, events like the Arena of Oblivion, but more fun to watch!

36b73ea39de3e5cfde1177e517451319.jpeg?10 

9.       Forced Exhibitionism: The best part of Prison Overhaul or Sexlab defeat is that you’re forced into humiliating gear and must walk around at someone else’s desire. The problem I have is that the actions are forced. You have little control over the events, except making feeble attempts at escape. Take that idea but simplify it. Imagine you’re out of gold, down on your luck, and want to make a quick coin. “Tell you what, ‘Dragonborn’, how about you wear this bondage gear and walk around town advertising my shop, and I’ll pay ya what I can?” or... “How dare you attack me and my family, Dragonborn! Nothing but humiliation will do for you. Walk 100 laps around my home, naked, and maybe I’ll forgive you.” Or… “You thought you could sneak in here Dragonborn? Well you’re not so tough now in all that bondage gear, are ya? If you want the key, you’ll have to travel to my friend in Riften and beg him for it. Too bad you don’t have any clothes, cause there’s a nip in the air.” Or… “You little thief! If we tie up your hands and take away YOUR belongings, maybe that will teach you to steal. Go talk to the Jarl if you want the key! Enjoy the walk!” (You see the best part is that other than putting you into the predicament, you have control over what follows. You can refuse to do what they want and walk out into the wilds, but that won’t help your situation. You have to suck up your pride and humiliate yourself for the joy of the NPCs. Isn’t that great!)

987869677346750288d0e517a2ff374d.jpeg?15 

10.   Public Use: If you want to see your character being used, you have to get arrested or become enslaved. How about we simplify that and create specific public use areas that your character can volunteer for. And I’m not talking about just stocks! How about some more helpless poses, such as lying on your back with your ass exposed? How about a booth where you get on your knees and accept any dick that comes for attention? Or how about tying yourself to a post and allowing passing men to cum on you, for a small fee of course.

c4a263402fad3fdf0d8290c25ce109f1c6fb73ff 

8cbd1fdb819e1eb273df5c12f0ca5281.jpeg?10 

77e63d72fddf72ee2adb0805381a9069.jpeg?88 

11.   Slave Market: There is Paradise Halls that allows you to defeat enemies and enslave them, and gradually train them. (I’m not sure if they’re still supporting that mod). If you want you can take that slave to a merchant and sell them. Now, there is also a Captured Dreams shop that allows you to buy bondage equipment. Take those ideas, merge them, and you have a locale that offers up slaves that you, the player, can purchase (and they’re already trained, depending on the price you paid.) Buy your bondage gears while you’re there! Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, Elves, Lizards, Cats, you name it, we sell it, you fuck it~ Why is this not a thing yet? I know of a mod that allows you to rescue damsels in distress, but why not buy the damsels instead? Saves a lot of adventuring so you can get back to doing… idk… other stuff.

sample_7bbe8735309b6c185bef3bd57e828054. 

12.   Cum Inflation: You know of all the pregnancy mods out there? I don’t use them cause 1. I can’t seem to birth a child correctly, so what’s the point? And two, I don’t like having fucked up breast animations, and I can never seem to get them to work, and when I do, I can’t get the pregnancy to work, then I switch back to UNPB BBBBBBBP and fuck everything up again… sigh… But enough about that, on to drinking tons and tons and tons of cum. Along with the wonderous bukkake effects, why not create some sort of internal cum ingestion mechanic? It would go something like this (Note, this wouldn’t actually be realistic). Your character has sex and swallows cum or has cum shot into her. You would then have a magic effect labeled something like “Cum Inflation: 5%.” Over time the cum would drip out (Character could drool it out.) However, if your character is gangbanged or continues to whore themselves out, they would continue ingesting more and more cum. For those with belly growth bodies, this could be great fun. Even for those without it, they could experience the negative effects (cum having weight and slowing them down. Increased thirst because of salt intake. Less focus and concentration leading to reduced magicka and health regen.) Similar to the Private Needs mod, you could excrete or wash out the sperm, but at a much slower flow, sitting your character down and patiently watching the cum drip from every hole in her body as she chokes, coughs, and gags.

sample_f484bd82d6d0e30300749523e126d077. 

13.   I’m the Thane: You’re the thane. Big deal. What does that get you except a get out of jail free card and one follower who may or may not carry your burdens? Well, here’s a thought. What if being thane scared certain lower class citizens into obeying your desires, or face your consequences. Send them to Prison Overhaul. Execute them by getting the Jarl’s permission. Use them to release your sexual tensions. Imagine walking into the temple and ordering Dania Pure-Spring to use her sap to help revive your “Gildergreen”. Why? Cause you’re the Thane and you’ll burn her whole temple down if she doesn’t.

14.    My Little Courier: The courier is the U.S. postal service of Skyrim. What about Fed-Ex? That's where Pony Express comes in. You work for them and deliver mail, packages, or resources to different NPCs all around the world (Like how the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild quests are repeatable.) However, you must wear the company's signature uniform. The bondage gear of a ponygirl. You deliver the package, and then return for payment and for the key to unlock the uniform.

HDT

1.       Nipple Weights: There are nipple piercings but how about something that will pull the breasts downward when worn?

2.       Nipple Bells: Along with nipple weights, nipple bells, with jingling noises when they shake and bounce.

sample_6ae24ce351468fd573734a6e15b61aa0.  

3.       Nipple Leash: Imagine having pierced nipples, but then having those piercings tied to a stationary object, or an animal, or another person. As the player, you could enslave NPC’s and allow them to walk around a stationary post, but limiting their turning ability (for instance, only being able to walk backwards to avoid tearing your nipples off). This could even be a fun game mechanic if utilized on the player. The player’s nipples are chained to a tree, and they must pickpocket a knife from a passing NPC in order to free themselves, or ask for assistance from a warrior.

sample_362b87aa621a172d09b92ff8dac60322. 

4.       A regular Leash: For simple petplay, but instead of some random force causing your character to follow their master (like in Sexlab Defeat), you would be physically attached to their hand via a collar. And they could tie you up to a tree or something if they needed to use their hands. Or if they trusted you, they would let go of the leash and let you attack their enemies! Go Fido!

sample_cd0189cbf8b58b751923950035f81611. 

5.       Buttplug Tail: You should all know the HDT ponytail that was released that puts all other hairstyles to shame because it actually moves. It’s fantastic, and I don’t use any other hairstyles because of it. Now, take that same ponytail, with those same bouncing physics, and attach it to a buttplug… tada… a tail that will make you wanna crawl everywhere you go, just so you can watch your ass and bouncy tail all day long.

86d3c833d127dce31ce2283ddb477c7c.jpg?150 

6.       HDT hairstyles: While we’re on the subject of that ponytail, please… pigtails, and a long beautiful thick braid (like Leona’s poolparty skin, if you know what I mean…mmmmm)

7.       Tongues: Boobs and skirts are great fun for physics, but there is so much more to be explored my good men and women! I know there are equippable tongues out there, and equippable gags with tongues attached to them. Since they don’t move they just come across as creepy, so I don’t use them. However if the tongues ragdolled or had the same level of attention as Schlongs did, we could have some great ahegao moments!

sample_f7b8f9183180586c8fed6f30b421e180. 

8.       Anal Beads: Right now Calyps has two types of anal beads. Regular, and deep. Most other modders have gone the way of the Dildo. But… but… what about the beads!!! Now, with the new HDT system, I imagine this working similar to the buttplug tail I described, but with much less to animate. They're just balls connected by a string, but still satisfying to see dangling between your legs as you waddle across the countyside. (Gameplay wise, you could make a humiliating enchantment effect that causes beads to exit your butt endlessly as your character walks around, with each bead causing more arousal as it plops out, until the effect finally ends with an orgasm.)

97c585e1b2f8a4694e6357885f66874297dc77a0 

9.       Degrading signs: Think of some of the most degrading signs. (Slut, Whore, For Sale, Use me, etc) Now make those necklaces with dangling HDT effects. Then when your character is bent over and fucked in the ass, you can watch the sign dangling up and down for all to read. (On another note, similar to the ball and chain idea earlier, you can create these same signs to be held up in front of the character, like an advertisement. So they can walk around town with their “Slut” sign held proudly.)

sample_423b650995497ddf7cb475c48c3b71cd. 

Summary

And that's about everything for now. I thought about a lot of these for a while. No... I think about these. A lot. I can't wait to see what can be created in my Skyrim. Each day the modders here come up with some fantastic ideas and creations. Because of this I think I spend way more time testing and trying out mods than actually playing the game. Let me know your thoughts. I'm excited to hear what people think. Do I share some interests with any of you? Do you know what is in the works? Which of these ideas is impossible, and why is that? How can someone help (I might not be able to help, due to my lack of expertise, but someone here might share the same interest and jump on board!)

Furthermore, I think most of the ideas out there already are great. I just wished they were segmented and simplified. Imagine having a plate of pizza, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, and mac-&-cheese offered to you. Mmmm. sounds good but can't I just have the pizza? That's how I feel about mods like Sanguine's Debauchery and Vigilant of Stendarr. Can't I just have that cool torture device? Or can't I just have this one specific mechanic? (Thank god for MCM!)

Last thoughts:

1. If you want me to elaborate on something I mentioned above, let me know and I'll see if I can be more specific. I can't expect eveyone to read my mind and understand what I'm imagining in my head (Thus why I insisted on adding so many pictures.)

2. If I somehow stepped on someone's toes or broke some rules, I apologize. This is my first post and I'm hoping it's something I'll benefit from and something everyone else will benefit from.

3. If my list inspired some ideas from you, let's hear them. Most of my ideas wouldn't exist without seeing what was already available out there. The modders here build off of one another, like laying a foundation. Shoot for the moon, I say!

If all else fails at least I had fun lookin at porn~

CHECKLIST

-Submissive Idles

-Expressions

-Staggering

-Tentacle Tree

-Zaz Furniture

-Cuff Positioning

-Branding/Marking: Slave Tats

-Injured/Raped

-Egg Laying/Cum Deflation

-Punching

-Milking

-Crawling

-Blinking

-Forced Yuri

-Gag Moaning

-Humiliation

-Ballgag Variants

-Drool

-Suspension

-Nose Hooks

-Gimpsuit/Bitchsuit

-Ball and Chain

-Blindfolds

-Stocks: Master Chris announced some animations that might cover this! Post #1187 

-Bondage Mittens

-Chair Bondage

-Amputee/Amputation

-Centaur/Hooved Races

-Start Life as Breeding Dog

-Start Life as Wood Nymph/Forest Elemental

-Burned Alive

-Drowning

-Guillotine

-Swinging Blade

-Hanging/Horse Hanging

-Giant Sacrifice

-Light as Feather

-Mummification/Webbing

-Unconscious

-Forniphilia

-Petrification/Frozen Solid

-Riding your follower/Giving your follower a ride

-Swimming

-Egg Laying

-Tying up enemies

-Ponygirl Jobs

-Forced Exhibitionism

-Public Use

-Slave Market

-Cum Inflation

-I’m the Thane

-My Little Courier

-Nipple Weights

-Nipple Bells

-Nipple Leash

-Regular Leash

-Buttplug Tail

-HDT Hairstyles: Currently 1

-Tongues

-Anal Beads

-Degrading Signs

-Sexlab Permission

-Time Stop Transformation

-Alter Ego Transformation

-Gruesome Remains

-Geass Shout

-Sexlab Hostage

-Protect Your Family

-My Wife is a Bitch (Master’s Love)

-Part-time Jobs

-Sleep Anywhere

-Grow Up

-Stay Young

-Internal Weight

-Uncontrollable Arousal

-Kinky Dragon Priest Masks

-You’ll wish for Death

-Dungeon Traps

-Wrong Spellbook

-Fap-a-jack

-Walking animation (backpack)

I like some ideas but that sure is an extensive list, well done at collecting yourself to write it. :) Give beads!

Either way, I think what I'd like most is a good kissing/cuddling addon. I've tried a couple, and there's a nice few sequences in sexlab resources, but... oftentimes when my character and her partner is out and about that'd often fit so well. 

@Leinhart

I hope so too. I'm excited just thinking about them. It makes me want to make more extensive lists~

-----

@Snowykitten

Yes, beads! Cuddling and kissing, embracing, etc is the tamer side of skyrim that I often overlook but would definitely appreciate. Since I spend a lot of time starting New Games, I don't often get far enough to appreciate married life. I don't see these as being a much larger step than intercourse animations or even idles. (A step back even since the animations aren't nearly as vigourous or demanding.)

I imagine someone could make a plugin for romance related animations. Similar to Sexlab Consequences, where if you're walking around naked you risk being assaulted by strangers, but instead, if you're married and you're walking around with your spouse, you run the risk of them embracing you in a loving, tender kiss.

-----

@Jay

Telling someone to learn a new skill is often great advice. If I had the time and resources I would, or if I gain them in the future I will. For now I don't, which is why I come to these and other forums and enjoy the hard work others put out. For now let me mention 4 things:

1.     Let's say you love art, specifically paintings. You've collected a few cheap paintings from local garage sales, but you really want a nice high quality painting. However, you don't know how to paint very well. Someone could advise me to go to art school and take classes, put in the time and effort, be mentored by professionals... and eventually I'd have something to show for it. Or... I could go to an artist I like and commission a painting. Or go to a specific art site and order one that I like. Doing this is faster and the results will turn out better because art is part of their lifestyle. I'm not a modder or an animator. I think it would be cool, but at this point I (and I'm sure many others) are not. There are already people who live and breathe animation, so much so that they are eager to show off their talent or make a career and lifestyle out of it. (Also, I may be wrong about the processes required to learn animation. I assume it's not easy, but if there are easy to acquire resources out there I'm willing to throw away some of my days off learning how to use them.)

TLDR: Finding someone to do work for you is easier and more realistic than investing in the training to do it yourself. It just comes down to convincing them to do that work for you~ (Since they probably already share your interests it shouldn't be too hard since they benefit from the work they're doing. Or maybe they're already working on it!)

2.     The remark that my ideas won't come to life unless I learn to animate is a depressing thing. However, I know it's not true. You see, I played Skyrim on the Xbox and then bought it again for the PS3 and played them until the discs melted. I thought to myself, Jeez I really want to mod Skyrim. Those dance mods are super cool! "Is it worth buying it again?" I thought. Fuck it, #Yolo. So I bought it again for PC and taught myself to use the Mod Manager and how to archive mods and how to fix all the shit that got screwed up. Eventually, I thought, man I wish there was bdsm in Skyrim. And a quick google search showed that it did exist. I was like, no way! That's awesome! Then I would spend hours searching up other ideas. And usually, no matter how ridiculous the idea it either existed or someone was working on it. (Or something teasingly similar.)

TLDR: My ideas will come to life (eventually) because they're not just my ideas. Garner enough interest/support/resources and anything is possible.

3.     Let's assume what you say is true and 95% doesn't ever come to life. That still leaves 5% to look forward to. (And we're only talking about things I bothered to mention thus far and not the stuff I have yet to think up!) I mentioned before that the Purpose of my post was to garner interest for at least something. If just one idea comes to life I'll be happily amused for that month. (I know I'm gonna have loads of fun playing with the new Armbinder that was recently released~)

TLDR: 5% is enough.

4.     Not all of my ideas were strictly animation related. Though I would be willing to volunteer my voice as far as voice acting goes for my (or someone else's) audio ideas. (What great fun that could be!)

-----

@LaEspada

I definitely appreciate the info and will be checking out that mod~ Though I'm not a fan of adding [WIP] mods to my list, since I usually have to make accomadations and sacrifices out of my already functioning mods, however, success takes experimentation, sacrifice, and suffering. 

"CTD... again... ugh... why did I decide to activate all those ESPs at once...? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Now I have to figure out which one of you is causing all this... it's you, isn't it!... nope...still CTD... damn..."

-----

@Tam Lieu

We all have wishes. Otherwise why would [Request] or [idea] even exist? I was thinking to myself that most modders put out finished products... usually. It is to be expected that those mods will have bugs and many people are eager to test them and give feedback so that the mod can improve. So you end up with version 2.0, 3.0, and so on.

However, if the modder can't seem to finish the mod the way they imagine it, we might never see it. They might get frustrated and scratch their plans entirely. ("I couldn't get the mod to work the way I wanted it to, so here are my resources, do what you want with it!") Which is why I think it's important to discuss ideas and [WIP] mods.Who better to help you with your newborn Mod than another modder? A forum full of 'em! There is a lot of private work that individuals seem to tackle all alone. Why? Cause it's important that credit is given where it is due, and if you get help you can't take all the credit for releasing an awesome mod. That's fair but it's probably one of the things that's holding Skyrim back from what it COULD be.

I mean, when an awesome mod is released, everyone benefits. A single successful mod can launch the modding community into a frenzy (Bodytypes, Skeletons, HDT). I imagine the people out there currently making mods were similarly inspired by others who came before them, otherwise why would they even be doing this in the first place. Why even release mods to the public? Because you know somewhere there is someone who will appreciate the same ideas you do. How often have you seen a truly bizarre and weird mod and wondered, "Where the heck did that idea even come from?" (Dragons are now trains, people! Hilarious but completely out of left field.) 

That's the whole point of making a request. If there are others who want the same thing, then maybe we can steer the creative process in a specific direction instead of some random direction (Which can be very hit or miss. I mean, I guess I've always wanted to be able to pick up chickens but it wasn't keeping me up at night.)

-----

Thanks to all who replied thus far!

• 2 weeks later...

6.       Ball and Chain: This requests has two purposes. I know that a ball equipment exists in Vigilant of Stendarr mod. There are actually a lot of their ideas, equipment-wise, that I like, but the execution was just inconvenient and buggy. If that person would just release the equipment as separate (the gags, the ball and chain, the torture equipment) I’d get more use out of it. What they did is when you have the ball you’re movement speed is reduced. I like that. More so I’d like the ball to be droppable, similar to my HDT “leash” ideas found below. If you drop the ball, the attached chain will prevent you from moving away from the ball. However, you can pick up the ball and move around with it. Unless your hands are tied. Then you’re fucked. Hopefully and often.

That ankle ball just hangs in the air, defying gravity, if there is a chain. If you want a long chain and the ball to be droppable, you'd have to make a separate ball and chain mesh for each animation or the chain will warp a lot (standing and holding the ball, sneaking and holding, not holding, maybe more and even then it'll warp ).

The ball on the chain that goes in-between the legs is very much droppable and if you install Requiem you usually wont be able to move faster than a turtle without holding it.

Furthermore, I think most of the ideas out there already are great. I just wished they were segmented and simplified. Imagine having a plate of pizza, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, and mac-&-cheese offered to you. Mmmm. sounds good but can't I just have the pizza? That's how I feel about mods like Sanguine's Debauchery and Vigilant of Stendarr. Can't I just have that cool torture device? Or can't I just have this one specific mechanic? (Thank god for MCM!)

Actually it's more like a choice of moldy 3-week old bread, fried rat with fur, something that looks like somebody ate it already and mandatory 2 gallons of stale water until you confess.

1.       Nipple Weights: There are nipple piercings but how about something that will pull the breasts downward when worn?

You want something like this? Breasts are being pulled in opposite directions with weights/chains >:|

attachicon.gifchains.JPG

It's a MAJOR FUBAR BUGAPALOOZA anyway

what the fuck. <:I

them game physics

There’s a lot in Skyrim that I want to see. I want to share my ideas with all the land!

Not long after my first post I was pleased to see the Slave Tats mod emerge, which is a nice way to cross “Body Writing” off my list. So thank you, murfk!

@Nooblet:

I imagine chains would be hard to do since they’d warp due to the individual chain-links. As a substitute, a Ball and Rope would accomplish the same effect and I don’t imagine ropes would look as warped as a chain (when pulled taut). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'd still be difficult to pull off, but baby steps, right? Rope before chains!

As for the nipple weights, yes, that looks lovely, at least the right breast being pulled upwards<3

Do want! (Both nipples chained to the collar would be deviously fun)

As for the left breast, does the effect change if the weight is smaller? How about instead of downwards, outwards, like a nipple leash?

@Mantaman:

Skyrim game physics never cease to amaze, surprise, and amuse me~

Without further ado:

Skywish, Volume 2.

(Disclaimer: Hentai images ahead, and sexual suggestions/ideas. If that sort of thing isn't to your liking, just note that it is definitely to my liking and can be found below~)

Sexlab Permission

Description: You think you can just leave the city whenever you want? No, that’s not how it works. Only the rich, noble, and jarls may come and go as they please. Who are you? The Dragonborn? Never heard of you. Pay the toll.

489cb76c5d218ef5d4aea301b25ca971489ee53b

Features:

- City Gates are always locked. (These locks can be picked, but it’s a crime.)

- NPC (Gatekeeper) will accept payment to open the door (gold or other)

- NPC (Bouncer) prevents low class citizens from entering the Tavern or into Guild buildings, unless they are already a guild member, a previous customer, or work there.

- Depending on your criminal record, the fee to enter or leave certain locations increases or decreases.

- Community service can be provided by the Jarl to gradually clean your criminal record (Bounties, deliveries, or entertainment.)

- Possessive Spouse locks door so you can’t leave the house without permission. (This lock can’t be picked, since your spouse knows you better than anyone and how to counter your abilities.) You will need to get the key from your spouse.

- MCM compatibility to mix and match.

Time Stop Transformation

Description: When a magical girl transforms, such as Sailor Moon, it takes about 35 seconds. What are the enemies doing during that time? Well, if it’s Skyrim and you’re transforming into a werewolf the answer is simple. They’re attacking you.

Features:

- When transformation begins, a time stop spell erupts from your body, slowing down the world around you until your transformation is complete.

- When transformation begins, an AOE “Fus-Ro-Dah” spell erupts from your body, pushing back all enemies.

- MCM compatibility to mix and match.

Related mods:

-Time Stop mods

Alter-Ego Transformation

Description: Instead of transforming into a monster, how about transforming into somebody else? Commit crimes or be a superhero while staying disguised. Keep the secret from your spouse and neighbors.

Features:

- Transform into another Player Character using a daily Power.

- Transform into another gender.

- Transform into a famous alias (The Grey Fox)

- Transform into another species (A grey fox, or maybe a Khajiit)

- Transformation wears off over time or can be deactivated manually.

Gruesome Remains

Description: Have you ever cut off an opponent’s head? Pick it up. Add it to your inventory. Take it home with you. Display it on your shelf. Clean it up and make it a skull. Polish it, add jewels. It’s perfect for the bounty hunter who likes to show off their trophies and achievements. Ever kill a Giant or mammoth, a dragon even? Collect their heads too. Clean them up. Make them pretty.

Features:

- When you decapitate an enemy, you are able to add that severed head to your inventory. (Their original appearance intact, otherwise what’s the point.)

- Clean severed heads and turn them into skulls.

- Animal skulls collectable too.

Related Mods:

-Useful Remains

Geass Shout

Description: There are spells that force your victim to do your bidding. However, wouldn’t it be more pleasing to shout a command at them? “OBEY ME!” “I command you!”

Features:

-Shout power that forces NPCs to become a follower (Time limit or unlimited amount of time)

-Audio effect that can be changed by user to fit preference.

Sexlab Hostage

Description: You are fighting a group of enemies and you have the upper hand. All of a sudden you hear a scream and then, “Put your weapon away, or your friend dies.” The bandit has captured your follower and is holding a knife to their throat. You can either attack and your follower gets executed, quickly snipe the hostage-taker with an arrow or magic shot, or surrender. If you surrender, both you and your follower become prisoners until you find a good chance to escape and rescue your follower.

52ef785422a6cc731eee71621940fed8.jpeg?98

Features:

- Once a follower is knocked down, an enemy can hold them hostage.

- If you attack the enemy, the follower may be killed (Unless the enemy is quickly taken out.)

- If you surrender, both you and your follower become prisoners.

Related Mods:

-Sexlab Submit

-Sanguine’s Debauchery

Protect Your Family

Description: You have a loving spouse and a happy child. You adventure from time to time. One day a courier runs up to you, like he always does. The message you open is terrifying. A group of bandits have broken into your home and ransacked the place, turning over furniture and stealing all valuables. Your spouse tried to fight them but ended up injured or dead. Your child tried to hide, but they took your child and are holding them hostage. Pay their ransom if you want to see your loved one again. Or hunt down the bandits and murder them like the animals they are. Rescue your child. Rebuild your home.

Features:

- Couriers deliver messages with attached Quests (Rescue your loved one.)

- Steal back your valuables from the bandits.

- Purchase home upgrades to help protect your family (Extra locks.)

- Create magical barriers to help protect your family (Anti-intruder wards.)

- Hire bodyguards to help protect your family.

My Wife is a Bitch (or Master’s Love)

Description: Many people you meet in Skyrim will have repeatable quests for you, or will have you run errands. Fetch me 15 Daedra hearts, or 10 bear claws, or kill 10 skeevers. However, after you get married, your spouse just kind of lives with you. They don’t do much for you or affect your life in any significant way, or vice versa. Such is the married life for those joined under the guidance of Mara. However, if you so choose to have your marriage take place at the new Temple of Clavicus Vile, the Daedric prince of granting power and wishes (Yours and your spouses’ wish to be wed, and granting your spouse power over you.) (Or vice versa), then your new Binding Contract becomes a little more interesting than some simple marriage.

307f55f5a8f4ec9b65fb0282c11e4dad670726ea

Features:

-Daily Quests given by your spouse.

- A Pet’s Relief (Quest 1):

Your Master (spouse) decides to take you for your nightly walk (Triggered by your spouse’s awareness of your Private Needs). A map marker is set somewhere inside the city you live. Your spouse walks there and you must follow (crawling on all fours). If you stand up, the quest fails. Once you and your Master reach the quest marker, your Master stops and waits for you to relieve yourself (urinate/defecate). Quest succeeds if you relieve yourself at the designated location, within the time limit, and don’t stand. Quest fails if you stand or if you relieve yourself prematurely.

-Fetch (Quest 2):

Your Master equips a ball or a bone. They throw it as far as they can. You must go pick it up and bring it back. Failure to do so within a certain amount of time results in Quest failure. Once you bring the ball or bone (or whatever they decide to throw), the Quest succeeds.

-Go to Bed (Quest 3):

Your Master wants to go to bed, but someone needs to stay awake to guard the house from intruders (or maybe you just don’t get to sleep in the bed.) Instead you’re strung up and left to hang in bondage until your Master wakes from their nap (8 hours seems like enough rest, right?) Quest fails if you wet yourself or cum before Master wakes up. Quest succeeds if you last the night and Master unties you.

124.jpg 

-Feeding Time (Quest 4):

Your Master confiscates all food you carry (Who said you could have an apple? Apples are for people, not dogs.) Instead, they place a bowl of dog food on the floor with your name on it. Quest fails if you eat people food or leave the house. Quest succeeds if you kneel down and eat your food.

6e3deebd89f480d1625d18ca0ad982a8.png?202 

-Earn It Back (Quest 5):

Your Master confiscates a piece of your clothing or one of your favorite weapons. If you want it back, you must go to the market and bring home some groceries. (You can have your panties back after you’ve picked up some bread.) The Quest fails if you fail to bring back the groceries in time. The Quest succeeds once you have given the groceries to Master.

-Stay (Quest 6):

Your Master must run an errand. You must sit like a good dog and wait by the door for Master to return home. If you leave your spot by the door, you fail the Quest. If you a patient and wait for Master to return, the Quest succeeds.

-Bad Dog:

Have you failed one of the above quests? Enjoy a piece of hard-to-remove bondage gear. Want to have a piece removed? Try being a good dog for once.

sample_131b1317b65e3d399464ffb7800accf5. 

-Good Dog:

Have you succeeded on one of the above quests? Enjoy a sense of love from your Master, and an appropriate buff that goes with it, depending on how much love from your Master you’ve earned.

-MCM compatibility so you can mix and match.

Part-time Jobs

Description: Jobs in Skyrim tend to put your life in danger. Or you can invest in a business and hope your customers will feed your family. (With a war going on, the economy is so unreliable). So it might come down to grabbing a part time job to rake in a few extra Septims, so long as you’re willing to humble yourself. Job givers can be strict. Once you sign up for a job you may have to show up on time or risk losing that job and any promotions you’ve earned.

Features:

-Jarl’s Pet:

The Jarl is a powerful man or woman. As such he or she already has plenty of able-bodied servants, soldiers, and magical attendants. But great leaders are known for their selection of exotic belongings. Their pets are no exception, whether that be a Rancor, a Basilisk, or in this case, another humanoid. You may offer yourself as a pet to the Jarl for a pre-agreed amount of time. As a pet, you must entertain the Jarl’s family (Piggy back rides/playing tag), including the Jarl (sexy dances and more), must act as a protector (attack intruders), and must patrol the rooms of the Jarl’s home (identify intruders - Stormcloak or Imperial assassins). After a certain amount of time the job ends and the Jarl’s steward pays you for your service.

-Guard Dog:

Wear the city’s uniform, depending on your rank. As a city guard, or guard dog, you must patrol the city’s perimeter and look for shady criminals, attack intruders (assassins, forsworn, or wild animals), and collect taxes or deliver messages to citizens. Normally you would wear the regular guard uniform, however if you belong to another NPC (“My Wife is a Bitch/Master’s Love” from above) then you may only be eligible to join the K-9 unit and partnered with another guard. During your breaks you would be kept in the kennels with the other dogs. Once patrols are over, you would be released, given your pay, and thanked for a hard day’s work.

-Wizard Test Subject:

Want to make some quick money at the expense of your own personal health and help the advancement of SCIENCE? (I mean… MAGIC!) Go to the court wizard and offer to let them experiment on your body. What devious spell or enchantment will they cast on you? Perhaps transform you into an animal? Strange vision, magical pregnancy, uncontrollable bowels or bladder, strange cooldowns, limbs going numb, etc. Please sign the disclaimer. The court wizard is not responsible for any injury or death that may follow their experiments. Collect your fee from the Court Steward.

-Alchemist Incubator:

The alchemist needs new ingredients to resupply their shelves. However, one does not simply venture the tundra of Skyrim in search of Chaurus or Spider eggs. However, if you’re willing to be inseminated, you would be able to supply the alchemist without putting either of you in danger (relatively speaking).

Sleep Anywhere

Description: Ever thought how silly it is that you have to find a bed to sleep in? Ever slept on a couch? In a chair? On the floor? People sleep wherever they want to, or rather wherever they have to. There are already mods out that allow you to sit anywhere… sleeping shouldn’t be that far off since it’s really not that different from using the “wait” feature.

Features:

-Sleep power allows you to lie down and sleep anywhere.

-Character ragdolls if their need for sleep is ignored for too long. (I don’t care if you’re flying a dragon, when your body tells you to sleep, you listen.)

Grow Up

Description: Characters in Skyrim never seem to age. It’s time to grow up. Right now it’s possible for the player’s character to “Change race” by transforming into a vampire. There are already child races out there. One simply needs to “transform” into an adult after enough time passes. Should also apply to family members.

db0a009774fb4f3b9471f1bed11b2b50.gif?206 

bf573bb5e8b0e65692688f350a3d2448.jpeg?12 

49c739113d77f381f514250f4edc9d81.jpg 

b497cb2e2c1cb34810aa9e5d1160f527.png?162 

Features:

-Baby item (equipped when picked up). Babies have a gender and race. Holding a baby leaves you unable to do anything with the hand/arm holding the baby. Baby is somewhat heavy and encumbers the person holding the baby. (Putting a baby down leaves it vulnerable to damage, unless placing it in a crib. You may give the baby to an NPC (your spouse or another follower) to hold for you. NPCs won’t purchase babies. You may place babies down. However, babies will cry when they are hungry, need to be changed, when they are scared, or if they just want your attention, so you’ll need to pick them up and carry them to complete these goals.

-Toddler Race – Can only crawl, must use the “Walk” power to stand upright until stamina meter is drained. Toddlers are clumsy and may ragdoll a lot. Toddlers may demand your attention and throw fits. Depending on your parenting, toddlers may become more troublesome or become little angels. After a certain amount of time they “transform” into a Child Race.

-Child Race – There are plenty of these available. After a certain amount of time they “transform” into a Teenager Race.

-Teenager Race – Similar to default races, but shorter and less hair. Less powers. Unlike previous toddler and child races, they do not advance as adults until they have achieved their culture’s Rite of Passage. For example:

>Orc teenagers need to forge their first set of Orcish armor or Orcish weapon.

>Wood elves have to hunt a wild predator and bring back its pelt. (Bears, Sabre cat)

>High or Dark elves must invest +50 in Magicka when they level up (5 levels worth) or invest a certain number of perks in a single Magic tree (destruction, illusion, alteration, restoration, conjuration)

>Bretons must learn an apprentice spell from each school of magic.

>Redguards must travel far from home and bring back something of value back to their family.

>Khajiits must raise enough money as a part of a caravan in order to be seen as an adult and embark on their own path as a solo merchant.

>Argonians must find something of value in one of the rivers, lakes, or oceans, because only a child lizard fears the water.

>Nords must live off the land, alone, for a week. Skyrim belongs to the Nords, so a Nord must know how to sustain themselves off their land.

>Imperials must increase their speech skill, find a possible suitor or earn enough income to strike out on their own.

>If one of these Rites of Passage doesn’t suit your character (for example a Dark elf that wants to be a warrior) there can be neutral Rites of Passage, such as slaying a powerful monster or joining the army. You then get the “Grow Up” special power. Use it wisely because there’s no going back.

-Adult Race – This is the default vanilla race in Skyrim. However, nobody stays young forever. After a certain amount of time they “Transform” into the Elderly Race.

-Elderly Race – Your time of adventuring is coming to an end and your days are numbered. As time passes, negative debuffs start hindering your everyday life. (Aching bones, arthritis, weak heart, bad cough, forgetfulness, etc, resulting in loss of health, stamina, magicka, lack of regeneration, impaired vision or hearing, dropping of weapons.) Eventually, death comes knocking.

-MCM compatibility to adjust how long each stage lasts.

Stay Young

Description: This idea would go hand in hand with the above idea (Grow Up). There are plenty of magical, alchemical, or religious resources in Skyrim that could answer your desire to stay young or even turn back the clock. (Return you to a previous race, such as from Elderly to Adult, or Adult to teenager.)

Features:

-Similar to the Dark Brotherhood ritual, one could gather the necessary ingredients, arrange the candles correctly, wait for a full moon, etc, and call on one of the good or evil entities to answer your prayer. However, depending on who you ask, you may not get what you want for free or without consequences.

-If you know the correct ingredients, and how to acquire them, why not concoct a Youth Potion. However, depending on the rarity of the ingredients, the potion’s effects may not turn the clock back very far. The strongest potion may require you to venture deep into the Hagravens’ lair or into a Troll’s den.

-You can turn to your own mastery of Alteration or Restoration to turn back the clock significantly, however this comes at the cost of forgetting some of what you’ve learned.

-Are you the Dragonborn of legend? Sacrifice the soul of a dragon to turn back the clock.

-Are you an evil sorcerer or sorceress? Why not utilize those extra black soul gems and steal some life from your victims?

Internal Weight

Description: For those who like to nitpick every bit of weight related gameplay mechanic (What Wood Elf can carry 400 lbs of loot?) but still manage to maintain dirty minds. Ever finish using the restroom and feel a bit lighter? Ever been sick and forced to purge your lunch? Ever been desperate to hide a small item but don’t have any pockets or bags? Your body can hold liquids and objects, to some extent. For fun, watch your character change as you mess with their internal weight.

sample_8388c2ec787f939cc3140159d83495f29

Features:

-Eating or drinking increases your encumbrance level.

-Being cummed inside of increases your encumbrance level.

-Being pregnant increases your encumbrance level.

-Hiding small miscellaneous items in your body increases your encumbrance level.

-Peeing or defecating decreases your encumbrance level.

-Squirting cum from your body decreases your encumbrance level.

-Giving birth decreases your encumbrance level.

-Removing small miscellaneous items from your body decreases your encumbrance level.

Example: Normally you can carry only 100 lbs of items. With what you’re holding/wearing, you are at 50/100. Let’s say you eat the cheese wheel that you’re carrying, which weighs 2 lbs. Your encumbrance would normally change from 50/100 to 48/100. However, taking into account internal encumbrance, it would look more like 48/98. You are carrying less, but you are unable to carry as much. However, after some time and after defecating, it would look like 48/100. I feel this could be a fun way to differentiate items you are carrying externally and internally, like a 5 pound baby that’s finally born. (From 45/95 to 50/100)

Related Mods:

-RND

-Sexlab

-Pregnancy mods

-Private Needs

Uncontrollable Arousal

Description: Having increased levels of arousal now cause the player to lose control over their character, little by little, as they give in to their desires.

da02a0a495499f3516d78df36547bf94da022b45 

Features:

-As arousal increases, the player unconsciously starts stripping clothes (Clothing randomly unequips, starting with hands/feet, and eventually bras/panties)

-As arousal increases, the player loses the desire and ability to reequip clothing until their sexual needs are met.

-Once arousal has maxed for too long, the player stops and is forced to satisfy their own needs.

Related Mods:

-Sexlab Arousal

Kinky Dragon Priest Masks

Description: They look terrifying on the dragon priests themselves, but on a mere human, they look like elaborate bondage gear. Furthermore, not only do they provide a significant bonus but wearing the mask for extended periods lead to chaotic side-effects.

1262398323287.jpg

1279260820954.jpg

1272401517093.jpg

1312418944096.jpg

1354124116595.jpg

1356972099430.png

1369219706923.png

1365429057708.png

1363205145002.jpg

1363171477046.jpg

Features:

-Changes the look of Dragon Priest masks.

-Dragon Priest masks provide bonuses when worn.

-Wearing the masks for too long will cause random effects. (Such as increased Arousal, clothing being unsummoned, equipping magical glowing bondage equipment or magic rope, familiars or tentacles conjured to rape the mask wearer, etc).

-MCM compatibility to enable or disable effects.

You’ll wish for Death

Description: When you die in Skyrim you have to reload. There are already many great mods out there that prevent this from breaking your immersion. But think about the land of Skyrim. Why aren’t there more adventurers roaming the land? The answer is because there are fates worse than death.

Features:

-Soul Trapped:

Enemies cast the Soul Trap spell on YOU. If you die with this spell cast on you, your body falls over, but your soul is teleported to another space where it is tormented by enemies. (Imagine a separate dungeon filled with monsters, evil spirits, tentacles, and to escape you have to make it from point A to point B. However, doing so will be practically impossible with no clothing, weapons, or magicka. The reward at the end is your soul freed to find a new body to inhabit. (Ghost form))

5f29089751acf253632e57fa638e4f8c.jpeg?17 

-Polymorph:

Enemy mages might transform you into a cute, cuddly animal, or their spell may backfire and transform you into a ferocious beast. However, the spell may last a long time, so until then you’ll have to live off the wild.

da81b7cd233fdf39e8ed60f9a1f4b4e9.jpg?207 

-Conjure Restraints:

Enemy conjuration masters might summon pieces of bondage equipment, chains, ropes or other devious devices to limit your ability to move or fight back. Once you get hit by one of these spells, dodging another spell might be a little harder to do. Next thing you know you have 5-10 pieces of bondage equipment tying you down. From there, enslavement follows.

c2c7423967b251dc56c78bd29669514c.jpg 

-Afterlife:

Once you die, your body ragdolls, but your spirit (ghost form) remains standing. In this form, everybody ignores you. You have no magic, no shouts, no clothing, no weapons, and no inventory. Everything you own is on your body, unless looted by the enemies that killed you. You must either find a new body to possess (someone sleeping or weakened, human or otherwise), or find a way to resurrect your old body. Beware, in ghostform you will encounter other NPC ghosts and monsters that may attack you or rape your soul.

Related Mods:

-Prison Overhaul

-Sanguine’s Debauchery

-Sexlab Submit

-Sexlab Defeat

-No Death Mod

Dungeon Traps

Description: Dungeon traps range from completely harmless to instantly fatal. You can either ignore them, or they force you to reload your game. So why not make traps that actually punish your carelessness.

Features:

-Tripwires: Stepping across one of these might reveal a rope trap, grabbing your legs, suspending you upside down, and causing a lot of noise. If you have a dagger, you can simply cut the ropes by swinging your weapon at the rope. However, you dropped the weapon you were holding when the trap was activated. If you don’t have a weapon, then you can use up your stamina to pull yourself up and manually untie the ropes (Kind of like a lock-picking mini-game, but instead it’s a knot-picking mini-game) Hurry, or else the enemies you alerted will come running over and beat you to death like a piñata. Or they might lend a helping hand and get you down… so they can rape you.

eff8f9000b00cf4658eb9f1be8714d2e7cee3da4 

-Battering rams: They fall from the ceiling and smash your body to pieces usually. However, if magically enchanted, you may find yourself bound to one like a swinging wooden horse. To free yourself, you must gradually slide your crotch across the length of the torture device, and when it swings across the room, you must time it and pull the chain that deactivates the trap and free yourself.

800px-SR-trap-Battering_Ram_%28triggered 

544e4cd3a1f700b3204eae422675eee2.jpg 

-Magic runes: Triggering a magic rune is usually met with destruction magic. However, let’s be creative and introduce some alteration and conjuration themed magical traps. Stepping on one may cause you or another NPC to become encased in a wall. Perhaps triggering a magic circle invites the dark forces of Oblivion to ravage your helpless body.

W1.gif 

wall1.gif 

9b8ddeb94f2379388fcfbc16da365476.png 

-Corrosive acid: Stepping on the wrong pressure plate may cause a batch of acidic fluids to spray you, melting and destroying your armor and weapons.

-Hypnotic Glowing Stones: Glowing stones are used to test out your new Whirlwind Sprint ability. But don’t you think the sounds they make are so arousing? How about hiding these in other dungeons, and when you accidentally activate one by standing too close, it increases your arousal level. (Possibly forcing you to masturbate at a bad time)

800px-SR-trap-Glowing_Stones.jpg 

Wrong Spellbook

Description: Opening up a Spellbook without enough experience to handle the knowledge inside might result in the magic backfiring. For instance, trying to learn a master level conjuration spell when you are only a novice might result in accidentally summoning a force of tentacles that ravish your body.

c39322a71d0543ca2211ac142dc5f6b79a70dcd8 

Related mods:

-Estrus

Fap-a-jack

Description: A mysterious Daedric artifact. When casting on a person it causes their arousal level to Max out, and they lose control of their desires and masturbate on the spot.

Walking Animation (Backpack)

Description: Walking while wearing a backpack requires a separate idle, so that you can hold onto your backpack straps while on the run. Look like a cute schoolgirl or a rugged outdoorsman.

0cf42325241f5a7a77c58926cb63b653.jpg?211

Conclusion:

That's it for now. Thanks for taking the time to look through my suggestions. Thank you to all the modders, scriptors, animators, texture editors, and all the rest for making the mods available to us common folk~ 

If you have any questions or want me to elaborate on one of my ideas I'd be happy to do so. (Amputee/Amputation was one that I'll elaborate on sometime later this week, since I did go out on a limb and take the time to flesh that one out a little more already.)

@Redflyingcucumber

Probably both~

On top of wishing, it's also an organized way of keeping track of what's available now, what's going to be available soon, and what's being worked on. A lot of the stuff isn't impossible or too far off. Even without me saying it or writing it down, there are people who have the same desires or ideas and want to work on this stuff. I don't mind talking about these things. In fact, I'd love for modders to share their progress on these things, since so much of the work happens "behind the scenes" and only when they have free time. I think things would go a lot more smoothly if the creative process was more of a collaboration.

If you decide you're more annoyed than anything, I apologize for annoying you~

@Jexsam

Thanks~ Though my luck alone won't carry me too far in regards to my wishlist. I may have to twiddle my thumbs and wait like everyone else. I just want to keep discussions open, since I know some people share the same interests and have resources greater than my own. It's good that my wishlist isn't complete, because if it was complete I wouldn't have anything to look forward to! \o/

@Nooblet:

I imagine chains would be hard to do since they’d warp due to the individual chain-links. As a substitute, a Ball and Rope would accomplish the same effect and I don’t imagine ropes would look as warped as a chain (when pulled taut). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'd still be difficult to pull off, but baby steps, right? Rope before chains!

As for the nipple weights, yes, that looks lovely, at least the right breast being pulled upwards<3

Do want! (Both nipples chained to the collar would be deviously fun)

As for the left breast, does the effect change if the weight is smaller? How about instead of downwards, outwards, like a nipple leash?

In this case you don't see the chains when you're not standing still unless you move sideways. I didn't do any physics btw, just moved the polys in the body mesh so there's no weight/gravvity/etc. Imagine that the chains are pulling the boobs quite a bit so they don't jiggle lol.

I just need to find out how to do it without the seams appearing at the hands/feet/neck. Or hide the seams with something... other than using cuffs cuz they are boring already

post-127324-0-82803000-1390598887_thumb.jpg

I apologize for not replying recently, the weekends are a bad time for me usually, from Friday to Sunday I probably won't be available~

@Mantman:

Cuffs fit any theme.

@Winny:

I feel like I'm playing some sort of word unscramble game, but with an entire sentence. (I prefer to contain my voice, I have already seen a lot here...) idk. I apologize~ (Now that I look at another of your posts, it seems you may be german, yes? That explains why something was lost in translation?)

@Nooblet:

Your work is great and fun~ Thank you! (I have some requests for you, if you still feel like working on this)

-A version with effects and a version without effects would be nice (one day I might want to wear it for gameplay reasons, other days I might just wanna wear it because it looks cool.)

-As for effects, I imagine it would cause pain whenever you walked, so how about something along the lines of (-1 health per second while moving.) This would force you to stand still occasionally to endure the pain. (Sprinting increases damage to -2 health per second)

-Are those two separate pieces of equipment? (1. nipple chained to collar. 2. Chain belt with Prisoner sign) If not, is it possible to make them two separate pieces? 

-Variation: Instead of attaching from the nipples to the collar ring, could the right nipple chain go over the left shoulder, the left nipple chain over the right shoulder, and then attach to a ring in the middle of the back, which would then attach to the belt, and raise the belt to be just under the breasts? (This way when the nipple chains are pulled forward, the chain under the breasts would, in theory, be pulled upwards. Even if this effect doesn't occur, it would still look nice)

-(Also, a version minus the sign would be fine with me.) I think it would be cool to have sign necklaces though! (For Sale, Pricetags, humiliating messages, etc)

20fa3a98e5ea4d19ac30dd4ae5d379de.jpg?213 

626878dd288c0ab3c4a2b60a694edd2c.jpg?182 

2366f502c4f05edcc51d006fb7bbde95.jpg?185 

-If you've ever played Prison Overhaul mod, there is a script in there that forces your character to follower an NPC (guard) to the jail. The problem is that there's really nothing 'pulling' you to the guard. I mean, there's nothing there to stop you from simply running away. But, if there was a physical leash attached to your neck, and then to the guard's hand, with an extendable rope/cable to make up for the slight distance you can put between yourself and the guard before the script kicks in and forces you to follow again.) Then there would be some physical entity pulling you forward. (If this was implemented you could then add guard animations where they jerk the chain at the same time the script kicks in, forcing the leash to shorten and making you follow.)

9dc043c891f598cf87d43ee669003b9d.jpg 

-I think out of your group of equipments you have devices that force you to "sneak". In my case, the sneak animation has been replaced with the "Crawl on all fours" animation. That means, when my character sneaks, she crawls on the ground. It would be fun to have a piece of bondage gear that looks like it would force me to the ground, for instance:

5304a39b49765e1dcb0390faedbdec1e70b0aa97 

Imagine the ankle chains attached to the thighs instead, and the hand chains tied to the nipples instead, or maybe also the thighs. Some manner of chaining that would realistically prevent my character from standing back up.

-If you ever get into HDT, or ever enjoy the Ponytail HDT mod, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that bouncing in Skyrim can get to be pretty fun. If we take one of your chains, and just let it dangle from a collar, that would be great fun to watch as your character runs across the tundra. (Of course, then we'd have to get into that whole "adding weight" business, and HDT doesn't look like an easy process)

2e5435c99176089e76092fe33d51e7d4.jpeg?19 

7d2de871e1573e1d374f91ed9911f07c.gif?146 

Or if we really wanna have fun with existing breast physics, we could have the nipple chains attached to the collar shorten and lengthen, allowing the breasts to flop down and be pulled up over and over again.

df7e6d959758dfd33861f74b6a16c378.gif?126 

-And finally, I don't know if this is within your realm of interest, but Bells. One of the cool parts about equipment in Skyrim is the noise it makes. It makes you feel like you're wearing the outfit. Light armor sounds quiet, while heavy armor makes clanking noises. Wood creaks when you walk on it, and your hear trudging noises while in snow, and splashing noises in water. Before or after chains acquire HDT physics, we could add sound effects for when they're worn. (Jingling chains, and jingling bells)

(Audio)

0fd8ef3c8795a77b3d8b9b64a8b02ea8.jpg?135 

--- Onto another topic!

Someone inquired about the Amputee request from my first post, so I thought I'd share my elaboration on that:

6e9f4433bc23e43acab04b7f71500e1f.jpeg?93 

So basically, any character you create in Skyrim is going to have 2 arms and 2 legs, no matter what race it is. Being a warrior has drawbacks though. There are plenty of mods that allow for long-term injuries and illnesses, but those are usually reserved as magical effects BENEATH the surface. 

I'd like to see something, gameplay-wise, that is shown ABOVE the surface, such as a physical disability. What better way to challenge yourself than to limit your abilities from the start of your new play-through. (Better yet, if you were good at scripting, you could have your character start the play-through with all limbs, then if their health is low enough and they get hit with a power attack = their arm falls off. This is already implemented on NPCs through the use of:

-Deadly Mutilation

If somehow you managed to survive the rest of the encounter, you would then be left with one less arm. Visually, this can (kinda) already be accomplished through the use of:

-Invisible Body Parts

The problem with Invisible Body Parts mod is that they are equippable items that don't stop you from holding things. They just look like your weapons are floating in the air. If the invisible limbs had scripted effects attached to them, like the Devious Devices armbinder item, (which pops up with messages saying you can't use your hands since they are tied up) then you can prevent items from being equipped there. (The other problem I see is that armor has slots for Hands... not Hand. When you equip a pair of gauntlets, you equip BOTH hands.)

The main purpose of the mod would be for Aesthetics (for people who enjoy limbless characters)

58be7f98c575e74fd78ffe490fec5f93b7a9c26b 

and for gameplay challenge (not being able to duel wield, use a shield, duel-cast magic.)

cd14e0272cfe4bb4d0d7ae4aa8af12b426512941 

If you want to make things ridiculously hardcore (which I do), imagine your Dragonborn has already lost their arm. Then they lose their other arm.

sample_24c8dba7ae38a41f4beccd81244b5607. 

That leaves very little combative abilities for the Dragonborn to work with (I don't know about you, but I really like to roleplay. My Dragonborn might even choose to stop adventuring and become a  guard, a waitress, a beggar, whatever it takes to survive now that I can't hunt my own food. Or, if you are smart enough and stubborn enough, you will utilize Dragonshouts and followers to do the work for you.)

For even MORE challenge, cut off the legs.

f293a7c138dd360cd0c168a883fc8207c4fef317 

(To be honest, I'm not sure how well this would work with only one being cut off, since you would need hopping animations to get from place to place.) However, if you cut off both legs, your character could no longer run, sprint, jump, or evade enemies. You couldn't even travel reliably.

8e5ca404753b0563d7b3c08d8f03b65e.jpeg 

There is a wonderful Crawl On All Fours 'sneaking' animation that I use. If you had no legs or arms, you'd have to have some kind of customized animation, similar to this one, that allowed your character to wiggle slowly from place to place, like a caterpillar or something.

Sprint animation - No limbs.

9b803a5a3e4695fdfd74003c0a62d857.gif?983

However, even as a quadruple amputee, there are several ideas that could be implemented to allow for fun gameplay.

1. Your follower carries you around. No longer are you the awesome unstoppable Dragonborn. You need to rely on others to save the world.

fa4723abeba9bc4522dac6f5f46d705591ee1051

2. If you've played Xcom, then you might be familiar with the new DLC that allows you to cut the limbs off your soldiers and replace them with mechanical limbs. The dwemer were known for their mechanical expertise and creations. You could do a series of side quests, gathering the needed parts, to replace your missing limbs with artificial parts. There is already cool equipment out there that simulates this effect, like Osare's Automail.

XCOM_EW_Screen_009.jpg 

12880-1-1331712549.jpg 

Or instead of replacing them with robotic hands, how about replacing them with weapons, like a sword.

ede1d9bbd77cb9da633f8e9b39e30fff.jpg 

3. And if you can't rely on friends or technology, there is always magic. Through magic your body can transform and heal itself, at least temporarily. When you become a werewolf or vampire lord your limb would grow back. If you don't want to become a monster, how about implementing a temporary and eventually a permanent restoration spell (maybe conjuration) that regrows your arm for a few minutes, and then dissolves away when the magic wears off. (Like how you summon bound armor, bound weapons.)

429fc801ef6e35673ef505a24c8a9634.jpg 

4. Perverted roleplaying - Now if you're like me, you play with Sexlab mods, such as Sexlab Defeat, Submit, or Sanguine's Debauchery. That means that when my character loses in battle, she gets enslaved and raped. If you lose a limb in Skyrim, you're probably not going to take many chances until you find a way to fix or replace your missing limb. However, if those solutions have drawbacks in the middle of battle, the situation becomes gradually more and more desperate. For instance:

If you use Dwemer parts to replace your missing limbs, you should great care to maintain them and keep them in good condition so they don't break in the middle of combat.

If you use transformations or conjuration spells, you need to be careful and reserve your mana so you don't lose your hand mid-way through the battle. And if you do lose your limb during the battle, it would drop the weapon you were holding in that hand or interrupt the spell you were casting.

Furthermore, in those enslavement mods, when you are captured and enslaved by a group of bandits, etc, afterwards you have a chance of escape. You can attempt to "run" away. I mean, when I'm enslaved I'm usually not enslaved very long since it's not hard to get up and run when my Master isn't looking. However, if you have no limbs, you're not going anywhere quickly.

sample_2712c5ca8a3b5864aacacc61ebc5bfa4. 

And even if you still persist on trying to escape, the bandits could then punish you by tying you up for a certain amount of time.

sample_c9128c8d464e43bf63dedab72176c645. 

5. Custom Races - The reason I was interested in the Mermaid mod and the White Faun mod is because it gives a greater variety of limbs or lack of limbs. Being a Mermaid takes away the advantage of having legs but allows for greater movement in water. The White Faun is a creature with hooves instead of legs, which lets me Role-play as a forest dwelling creature or as someone's livestock. However, there are other creatures out there with differing limb/body structure that would just be awesome. (Lamia, Centaur, Half-Spider, etc)

522b3f476db42a111ac529acd7b59bfd.png?135 

6. Other - Just surviving in Skyrim with a missing limb can provide some interesting challenges. (Realistic Needs, Opening Doors, Swimming, etc)

For instance, how does one eat without hands? (With your feet?) 

How about without any limbs? Imagine having hunger and thirst needs that must be met, but you can't meet those needs without asking your follower to help you? Or maybe your spouse or child? Imagine if they were devious and didn't want to feed you until you did something for them (More allowance, wear something they bought for you, or sex?)

8610611d77b053fa17d958258b57e888.jpeg?14 

List of effects

One hand amputee:

1. Weapons or held items can't be equipped in that hand.

2. Attacks can't be made with that hand.

Two hand amputee:

1. Weapons or held items can't be equipped.

2. Attacks can't be made with your hands.

3. (Optional) Ask follower to feed you, change your clothes, or clean your body.

Quadruple amputee:

1. Weapons or held items can't be equipped.

2. Attacks can't be made with your hands.

3. Ask follower to feed you, change your clothes, or clean your body.

4. No fast travel.

5. Can't sprint.

6. Can't mount other animals.

7. Maximum carrying capacity is reduced (Since character can't utilize leg muscles, and excess weight would prevent any movement.)

Exceptions:

1. Items can still be dragged, moved, and added to inventory. (Character is using their mouth.)

94cad756d1ce64e4d012a2d9c17f2b11.jpg?110 

Conclusion

This elaboration came out of a conversation I had with some other members. Here's some thoughts from them and myself:

"all it takes to make an amputee race is for you to take the original mesh, edit out the arm, for all armors, edit out the arm for yourself, make some bandages for effected arm, delete the arm nodes, and then reanimate the whole thing, which can be done by taking the existing animations and sorta tweaking them up a bit"

"not everyone wants a bondage girl strapped to a burning house, but everybody wants that old armless wise character, or for the people over at Skyrim Requiem, an even harder gameplay experience"

"how about double arm amputees being forced to give footjobs"

"maybe make amputation spells to weaken your enemies, temporarily or permanently."

"a dryad spell that replaces your lower body with a tree trunk, and leaves you completely immobilized till help comes, and there is a 50/50 chance that you'll either have it banished, and you returning to normal, or your legs would need to be amputated"

"Bandages for the affected limb are nice, however I personally prefer just the naked stump. I'm sure there are others who agree"

"Accomplishing a quad amputee crawling animation isn't that far from the "bitch-suit" outfit (Where a person with all their limbs is forced to crawl on their elbows and knees.)"

"the broken hand works by equipping invisible weapon (0 damage) with a script that can't be unequipped by the player"

"btw you should totally do that thing where they tie 4 limbs of a criminal with ropes  to 4 horses and then they whip the horses....."

(These are just some nice ideas/quotes I picked out from our conversation. If the owners of the quotes want to elaborate more on them, or bring their creative process here, or if people would like to ask questions about any of these ideas, you're more than welcome to.)

As always, thank you for reading~

-A version with effects and a version without effects would be nice (one day I might want to wear it for gameplay reasons, other days I might just wanna wear it because it looks cool.)

remove the enchantment from znsiPrisoner armor in CK and the nosneak keyword and effects will be gone

-As for effects, I imagine it would cause pain whenever you walked, so how about something along the lines of (-1 health per second while moving.) This would force you to stand still occasionally to endure the pain. (Sprinting increases damage to -2 health per second)

doable

-Are those two separate pieces of equipment? (1. nipple chained to collar. 2. Chain belt with Prisoner sign) If not, is it possible to make them two separate pieces?

there's quite a few pieces: body, collar, left and right chains, a sign, leg cuff, leg chain, labia clamp with weights.

-Variation: Instead of attaching from the nipples to the collar ring, could the right nipple chain go over the left shoulder, the left nipple chain over the right shoulder, and then attach to a ring in the middle of the back, which would then attach to the belt, and raise the belt to be just under the breasts? (This way when the nipple chains are pulled forward, the chain under the breasts would, in theory, be pulled upwards. Even if this effect doesn't occur, it would still look nice)

possible to do without physics, but it may blink/flash

-(Also, a version minus the sign would be fine with me.) I think it would be cool to have sign necklaces though! (For Sale, Pricetags, humiliating messages, etc)

You can remove any piece by unpacking .bsa and then using nifskope, but you have to remove it from both nifs (CTRL+del a nitrishape branch)

-If you've ever played Prison Overhaul mod, there is a script in there that forces your character to follower an NPC (guard) to the jail. The problem is that there's really nothing 'pulling' you to the guard. I mean, there's nothing there to stop you from simply running away. But, if there was a physical leash attached to your neck, and then to the guard's hand, with an extendable rope/cable to make up for the slight distance you can put between yourself and the guard before the script kicks in and forces you to follow again.) Then there would be some physical entity pulling you forward. (If this was implemented you could then add guard animations where they jerk the chain at the same time the script kicks in, forcing the leash to shorten and making you follow.)

It may be possible to put a chain/rope (without collision) where the char's neck is and rotate and move it with a script (using char and guard's world position and orientation) so the other end would be near (held by) the guard. But the char doesn't follow at a fixed distance,can get stuck, can turn so I imagine it will be quite a mess.

-I think out of your group of equipments you have devices that force you to "sneak". In my case, the sneak animation has been replaced with the "Crawl on all fours" animation. That means, when my character sneaks, she crawls on the ground. It would be fun to have a piece of bondage gear that looks like it would force me to the ground, for instance:

Imagine the ankle chains attached to the thighs instead, and the hand chains tied to the nipples instead, or maybe also the thighs. Some manner of chaining that would realistically prevent my character from standing back up.

got a ".kf" animation file?

like this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24635-vigilant-of-stendarr-by-nooblet-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=630968

-If you ever get into HDT, or ever enjoy the Ponytail HDT mod, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that bouncing in Skyrim can get to be pretty fun. If we take one of your chains, and just let it dangle from a collar, that would be great fun to watch as your character runs across the tundra. (Of course, then we'd have to get into that whole "adding weight" business, and HDT doesn't look like an easy process)

Or if we really wanna have fun with existing breast physics, we could have the nipple chains attached to the collar shorten and lengthen, allowing the breasts to flop down and be pulled up over and over again.

Dunno about HDT

-And finally, I don't know if this is within your realm of interest, but Bells. One of the cool parts about equipment in Skyrim is the noise it makes. It makes you feel like you're wearing the outfit. Light armor sounds quiet, while heavy armor makes clanking noises. Wood creaks when you walk on it, and your hear trudging noises while in snow, and splashing noises in water. Before or after chains acquire HDT physics, we could add sound effects for when they're worn. (Jingling chains, and jingling bells)

yea I can make it play noises randomly or whenever and you either put in the wav file yourself or find a similar one already in skyrim

Gimpsuit/Bitchsuit: The available gags force your character’s mouths open. The new armbinders and cuffs force your character's hands behind their back. Now, a bitchsuit restrains your hands to your shoulders and your feet to your butt, forcing you to walk on your knees and elbows, like a dog. Wearing one of these would force your character into the Crawl All Fours animation, and similar to how the armbinder hides the hands, the bitchsuit would just have to hide the feet and hands.

I would like a human pet mod with items like that to foce the player or the followers to crawl in fours , but the only crawl in fours animation i saw its implemented changin the normal sneak animation into crawl in fours animation

I dont know it is possible to change to make the player and NPC's to have the normal sneak animation but change it for the crawl in fours when an item like that its equipped.

@Javier:

Separate animations in general would be great. For instance, there is only one walk animation, one run animation, one sprint animation, one sneak animation, etc. So far there are plenty of mods that can replace them, but having multiples of the same kind doesn't work yet. You would need to come up with a way to trigger when one plays versus when the other plays.

But it does exist, kinda. For instance, if your character is male, they will play the male walking animation. If they are female, they will play the female walking animation. Since that exists, it makes me think that if some (non-visible) enchantment were placed on your character, it could trigger a script to play a non-default walking animation. For instance, your character walks normally, but when you activate a power it triggers a script that then makes your character walk differently until the power is toggled off. (Like how night-vision toggles on and off)

@Nooblet:

Thanks for the work thus far. I'm excited to try it out. (Along with the other mods I've gathered the last couple weeks) I spend so much time scouring for new mods and updates that I don't put aside much time to actually play Skyrim. Once I've played around with it for a while I'll give some better feedback~

@Nooblet again:

I've played for a bit, so here's some thoughts I have.

1. I was surprised that it replaced my prisoner clothing, and a pleasant surprise at that. I was just thinking to myself, damn I'm not sure I'm digging this roughspun tunic replacer, I think I'll get rid of it. And you've gone ahead and done it for me~

"there's quite a few pieces: body, collar, left and right chains, a sign, leg cuff, leg chain, labia clamp with weights."

I was confused when I got into game and got the item. It was a one-piece armor that took the Body slot. Is it possible to have separate pieces (nipple chains Upper Body slot, chain-belt in Lower Body slot, Leg chains on the Leg Slot, etc?) There's a couple reasons I request this actually:

- If I wanted to mix and match with other types of armors, for instance a chastity belt with nipple chains.

- I was surprised by the sudden 86 pound item stopping my movement (You see, I have a mod that lowers my character's carry capacity to a more reasonable amount (95 lbs). If there were separate pieces then their weight could be less on each one.

You can remove any piece by unpacking .bsa and then using nifskope, but you have to remove it from both nifs (CTRL+del a nitrishape branch)

I'll have to give this a try. I can unpack with Fallout manager, and I have nifskope, but I haven't delved into using it very much. So this can be one of my first real experiments~

got a ".kf" animation file?
like this? http://www.loverslab...on/#entry630968

Not familiar with .kf  files. (Could you elaborate? Not sure what you're asking.)

Also, I saw your picture from that thread, and it looked good. I'd like to try it out and see how it looks with the crawling animation (forcing my character to sneak enchantment), but separately from your Stendarr mod.

Would it be possible to package all the restraints from your stendarr mod along with your other two restraints (Pendulum Calm armor and Prisoner armor) then it could be one large restraint file. Or is there a way to download the primary file, take apart just the armors/equipment I want to try out, and add them to my game separately. (I imagine using the Creation Kit is needed?)

yea I can make it play noises randomly or whenever and you either put in the wav file yourself or find a similar one already in skyrim

I tried out the Prisoner armor and I like it~ The sounds are fun, and the enchantment works as intended, for both walking and sprinting. So thank you! \o/

So here's the rundown

Still to test (Personal to do List):

- Equipping it to followers, and having them fall to the ground after taking too much "nipple bleeding" damage.

- Dis-enchant armor and see if I can make new items with the bleeding nipple enchantment.

Requests/Changes/Fixes:

- The enchantment "nipple bleeding" has a spelling error in the magical effects window. It says something like "Nipple Blleding."

- Body piece split into separate pieces (Nifscope needed to delete parts, and then Creation kit to relabel each part to Hands, Upper Body, Lower body, etc? I might try this.)

- Release of all armors as set, separate from Stendarr.

- Craftable?

- Lockable. With keys. (I think your primary mod does this, if I'm not mistaken. Can you craft keys in your Stendarr mod?)

- Stackable damage. Even though they only do a little damage, if you wore multiple items with the same effect, your situation could get dire rather quickly. I'd like to make more items with damaging effects AND...

- Create more enchantments to learn. (Make enchantment obtainable in an immersive fashion.)

Examples: I already brought up the Forced-Stealth armor. (Which it looks like you have and I'll be trying it out when I get the chance, though preferably I'd like to not have to start a new game via Stendarr mod, but if I have to I will~)

However, there are other potential effects that would be fun to play with.

Restless Armor: Your character can't stop auto-walking. 

Hyper Armor: Your character can't stop sprinting. (Imagine wearing these armors while having the nipple bleeding effect. You'd be in serious danger since you can't stop moving.)

Hiccup Armor: Your character uses a random shout (one you've learned) every 10 secs. (Imagine walking by a guard and accidentally blasting them with fire. Oh, sorry sir. My bad. I have the hiccups.)

Electro-Shock Armor: Deals 10 electric damage to your character and forces them to ragdoll/paralyzes them (every 60 secs.)

Chilly Armor: Deals 3 frost damage for 5 secs and slows your character by 90% for 3 secs. (Perhaps play the shivering animation) (Every 60 secs.)

Sleep Armor: Drains 5 Magicka for 5 secs and gradually reduces visibility by 80% for 5 secs (every 60 secs.)

Transformation Armor: Forces your character to transform into another creature (animal/werewolf) or forces your character to revert to human form suddenly. (Random intervals between 1 minute and 5 minutes) Imagine suddenly transforming while walking around town, or changing back while in a dungeon.

Disintegration Armor: (Preferably a necklace or circlet of some sort, a choker maybe.) Randomly destroys one other piece of worn equipment. (every 60 secs.) It's immune to its own effect, and having this item on yourself puts you in danger because you can't keep any clothing or weapons since they constantly get destroyed when equipped. (Also, if it can apply the zombie disintegration effect, or a reverse conjuration spell effect, that would make it pretty cool) 

And finally, since I like what you've done with the nipple chain so much, I'm wondering what other directions you can go with it.

Looking at the original picture:

post-127324-0-29700200-1390541119.jpg 

Is it distorted because the weight is so LARGE? If the weight was smaller, would it lessen the distortion? Or if the breasts were bigger/longer?

66420c847c8490e0899b9c1341fa86f5.jpeg?17 

Also, saw this picture and thought it looked a lot like your armor, but with a 'twist' ending. Can this be a variation?

e958e79bf64d163c09339460c49723b906b4e75d 

Instead of pulling the nipples UP to the collar, can we pulling them both DOWN to the belt?

1a2e04a00799989ca73fbd212dd2f6724a09f1f2 

I really appreciate the 'chain' sound effects you added to the armor. Is it possible to add bells to the mix? Jingling bells as your character's breasts bounce would bring a nice ring to Skyrim~

45f9f5e02659c3b8511ddc2b80ca3e8a.jpeg?18 

• 2 weeks later...

I was confused when I got into game and got the item. It was a one-piece armor that took the Body slot. Is it possible to have separate pieces (nipple chains Upper Body slot, chain-belt in Lower Body slot, Leg chains on the Leg Slot, etc?) There's a couple reasons I request this actually:

- If I wanted to mix and match with other types of armors, for instance a chastity belt with nipple chains.

- I was surprised by the sudden 86 pound item stopping my movement (You see, I have a mod that lowers my character's carry capacity to a more reasonable amount (95 lbs). If there were separate pieces then their weight could be less on each one.

Since I edited the body I made it use the body slot, or you'd see the default body without pulled nipples. They're all packed into 1 slot to conserve the slots, there's like less than 30 slots in the game.

the chastity  belt might look weird with those clamps lol

you can change the weight in ck or tes5edit

Is it distorted because the weight is so LARGE? If the weight was smaller, would it lessen the distortion? Or if the breasts were bigger/longer?

It was a bsdismemberskin bug. There is no actual weight and the breasts can be bigger/longer/shorter/up/down/sideways to some extent until they mess up due to skeleton/bsdismemberskin or distort the texture

Also, saw this picture and thought it looked a lot like your armor, but with a 'twist' ending. Can this be a variation?

seems like too small of a variation to me...and you can slide it over the shoulder to remove it?

Would it be possible to package all the restraints from your stendarr mod along with your other two restraints (Pendulum Calm armor and Prisoner armor) then it could be one large restraint file. Or is there a way to download the primary file, take apart just the armors/equipment I want to try out, and add them to my game separately. (I imagine using the Creation Kit is needed?)

yeah there is a way, look at esp, nif and psc files

I really appreciate the 'chain' sound effects you added to the armor. Is it possible to add bells to the mix? Jingling bells as your character's breasts bounce would bring a nice ring to Skyrim~

you can rename your jingling sound to data\sound\fx\phy\generic\chain\PHY_Chain_01.wav or data\sound\fx\phy\generic\chain\PHY_Chain_02.wav

I can add bells, but what's the point since the chains already make noise?

- Equipping it to followers, and having them fall to the ground after taking too much "nipple bleeding" damage.

npcs are not affected, this mod is relatively clean so no scripts attach to player or npcs, only to the quest

Hyper Armor: Your character can't stop sprinting. (Imagine wearing these armors while having the nipple bleeding effect. You'd be in serious danger since you can't stop moving.)

umm try confessing in vigilants and then go outside and use conjuration spells lol

Electro-Shock Armor: Deals 10 electric damage to your character and forces them to ragdoll/paralyzes them (every 60 secs.)

I did this several times, eventually paralysis can't be removed and you're stuck laying on the ground, especially with mods that make player controlled

I have to say I liked a lot of your ideas. I think more public humiliations would definitely be welcomed. Prison overhaul is on the right track, I just think it would add to the overall feel if there was about 20 extra npc's there to watch your suffering, maybe all of them clapping and cheering. I also liked your idea of being forced to have sex with your follower, perhaps even in a setting of having the whole town/village be there to watch, as I just mentioned would help give the feel of being degraded publicly. Myself being a fan of the "ENF" or "embarrassed nude female" genre, I've also thought of maybe adding a "blush" slider to give the effect of a redder face, as I can't imagine something like being forced to dance naked for a crowd of 40 people wouldn't have that effect lol. Just for realism I guess. Anyway, like the ideas and hope they can come to fruition soon. If not, we can try again when Elder scrolls 6 roll around :)