Hi Zadil

Im using SexLabWorkingGirl v1 mod, with the UFO/AFT SexLabWorkingGirl "patch" The option for my toon to ask NPC " do you need a date" disappears!

Thought at first it was intentional, this is  a chastity belt after all, and could be one of the restrictions wearing it :shy:

But when unequipped the dialog option does not re-appear.

Anybody having this problem or is it just me?

Thanx

i`m new here. can someone help me.

i already craft the "belt" and the "plug".

the belt is no problem at all but, the plug i cannot equip it.

can someone help me for what should i do to the plug?

thanks

Hi lilienhong. The plug can be equipped by clicking on the belt in the inventory (while wearing it). This will open a menu where you can choose how to interact with the belt, including mounting the plugs - as long as you have the right ones for the belt you're wearing.

thanks

Hi lilienhong. The plug can be equipped by clicking on the belt in the inventory (while wearing it). This will open a menu where you can choose how to interact with the belt, including mounting the plugs - as long as you have the right ones for the belt you're wearing.

ok ill try. thank you very much

thanks

ok ill try. thank you very much

works great!!!

but for plug 2 the plug cable is a bit long(?) i think

it`s look weird. (two solid black cable "hanging" around)

suggestion> can make it a bit shorter ( maybe like plug 3)

thanks 

No problem, Forgot to mention though as for screenshot thing... I really suggest you keep them on Loverslab... Safest way to do it... You are sure the host of the screenshots doesn't go down alone XD :P

Usually I would, but since I want to add the user images in the description itself as opposed to make them attachments (so I can name the creator and to differentiate between them and the 'official' images) I need to have them online somewhere already to link them from.

I flag the images as private though, so they can't be accessed outside of this site.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

For your info :P As long as they are attached somewhere on LL you can actually easy link them in your main post :D I don't think you ever tried that before :D Not sure but I'm sure there must be a way to turn of attachments view in post too :D

They are somewhere in your profile settings under manage attachments :D

It's strange though, that user getting banned but the mod is still up? I had a few conversations with Zadil through private messages and he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would get banned over offensive comments/posts, making me think the person over at Nexus got banned for stealing Zadil's work. But then again, the mod is still up D: which I guess also discards the possibility of the models/textures not being his own.

I love the Nexus, and more often than not Mods over there do tend to keep the user/fan base in line... but sometimes they do things I just don't understand lol.

Anyway. Hope Zadil's alright!

No problem, Forgot to mention though as for screenshot thing... I really suggest you keep them on Loverslab... Safest way to do it... You are sure the host of the screenshots doesn't go down alone XD :P

Usually I would, but since I want to add the user images in the description itself as opposed to make them attachments (so I can name the creator and to differentiate between them and the 'official' images) I need to have them online somewhere already to link them from.

I flag the images as private though, so they can't be accessed outside of this site.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

For your info :P As long as they are attached somewhere on LL you can actually easy link them in your main post :D I don't think you ever tried that before :D Not sure but I'm sure there must be a way to turn of attachments view in post too :D

They are somewhere in your profile settings under manage attachments :D

Hey, didn't notice the attachments section in the profile settings. Now if only there was a way of adding files there that haven't been posted before (I received some of the screens in a compressed archive) it would be perfect.

I am trying a slight change to this mod. I made the key so it is in either Bandit Boss Chests or the pockets of rich people instead of being able to be made. It is my first time adding anything to loot so I am not sure if it is right.

Nice one. Being able to craft the key at all times isn't much of a challenge, is it? I'll see if I can do something about that without depriving the more impatient players of a quick way out.

uh?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40363//?

uploader was banned?

Moin

Oli

What the...

Well, that's not what I expected to see after being away only for a few days.

Kybou / Lance / whatever you're called here: we need to talk.

Contact me if you're reading this (although I doubt you have the courage).

Thanks for the link, oli3d. Wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

Now I just need to figure out what to do about it...

I don't know if you guys actually noticed the info pretty much ?

First of all Zadil posted info here based on nifs and all that. He included pictures of the models in a seperate program. Yes I know the chance to do that is pretty easy however Zadil started here... He talked about ZAP and he talked about other thingy's here... 

He added screenshots and a readme

Now let me just state NOBODY on Nexus knows the ZAP pack like we DO and on Nexus it confuses people. Also if you check the upload date of the belts you see it was 15 August... Zadil has been posting here a lot longer and the guy who uploaded it is defenetly frauding his files...

You can see he got banned on Nexus posting that file...

In other words Zadil should file a complaint to take his mod OFF Nexus... 

(also you see there is a changelog in the readme file there which includes info about older versions yet it's uploaded since yesterday XD)

When and if you eventually start using MCM to configure the mod, I'd suggest linking the mod to either your name or LoversLab somewhere in the window. It would be going too far adding something like that (making MCM) required only to let people know who the original author is if you're not actually using SKSE or SkyUI, as if everyone started doing that it'd be a mess :P but eventually you definitely should.

Just saying this because it wouldn't be the first time that a damn good mod gets stolen and either sold somewhere or reposted, and the original author got fed up and left. It'd be sad if that happened to you, so just thinking ahead here.

When and if you eventually start using MCM to configure the mod, I'd suggest linking the mod to either your name or LoversLab somewhere in the window. It would be going too far adding something like that (making MCM) required only to let people know who the original author is if you're not actually using SKSE or SkyUI, as if everyone started doing that it'd be a mess :P but eventually you definitely should.

Just saying this because it wouldn't be the first time that a damn good mod gets stolen and either sold somewhere or reposted, and the original author got fed up and left. It'd be sad if that happened to you, so just thinking ahead here.

it should be removed by tomorow

@kronnos44: It could happen again though, and in a less renown site than Nexus. What I said is an idea for the future, when he eventually includes an MCM window for the belts' settings, -if- he does. It'd be just a small watermark of sorts, unobtrusive for the player, and a simple way to at least protect his work a little bit against thieves.

@kronnos44: It could happen again though, and in a less renown site than Nexus. What I said is an idea for the future, when he eventually includes an MCM window for the belts' settings, -if- he does. It'd be just a small watermark of sorts, unobtrusive for the player, and a simple way to at least protect his work a little bit against thieves.

true but atleast

you will not see it on the nexus anymore 

There are a few extras he could do as well

1. In his readme link ZAP and such by URLs... Including links to loverslab... Stupid copying readme will reveal things that should not be seen...

2. In the CK you can put an Author as well as notes... You can input version number, file name and a few extra things in there... As well as Author name... Doing so will make the mod needed to open the ESM/ESP... failing to do that will result in visible hints people did not make it...

3. He can put a watermark unnoticable in the Texture files... There is a black field in some cases... Even just a small watermark on the texture won't show up in game if blended right :P (for example on the inside of the belt in this case...) It would be hard to find out... BUT obviously a proof of his work...

And final and most easiest way... Make EVERY file you make carry a shortening of your name or some sort like zbf in the ZAP ... You would NEED to RENAME all files in the ESP and such to make changes for it to still remain in working order... If he packs all his files in a BSA instead of leaving it like that... (additionally) It'll cause trouble for whoever tries to dupe the mod :D

When and if you eventually start using MCM to configure the mod, I'd suggest linking the mod to either your name or LoversLab somewhere in the window. It would be going too far adding something like that (making MCM) required only to let people know who the original author is if you're not actually using SKSE or SkyUI, as if everyone started doing that it'd be a mess  :P but eventually you definitely should.

Should the mod ever grow enough in complexity to warrant a configuration menu (which hopefully it will) I won't think twice about following your advice.

To be honest I'm kinda surprised myself how 'upsetting' this situation is. After all, this is not exactly the most epic mod out there and in a way one might even consider the situation a compliment to a certain degree... still, in another way it's more of a let-down and I could see how someone might get fed up with it if it happened repeatedly.

But for now I'm enjoying this too much to completely step away from it.

There are a few extras he could do as well

1. In his readme link ZAP and such by URLs... Including links to loverslab... Stupid copying readme will reveal things that should not be seen...

2. In the CK you can put an Author as well as notes... You can input version number, file name and a few extra things in there... As well as Author name... Doing so will make the mod needed to open the ESM/ESP... failing to do that will result in visible hints people did not make it...

3. He can put a watermark unnoticable in the Texture files... There is a black field in some cases... Even just a small watermark on the texture won't show up in game if blended right  :P (for example on the inside of the belt in this case...) It would be hard to find out... BUT obviously a proof of his work...

And final and most easiest way... Make EVERY file you make carry a shortening of your name or some sort like zbf in the ZAP ... You would NEED to RENAME all files in the ESP and such to make changes for it to still remain in working order... If he packs all his files in a BSA instead of leaving it like that... (additionally) It'll cause trouble for whoever tries to dupe the mod  :D

1. Working on it as we speak
2. Already there
3. That's a nice one. I might just do that.

Also, the files themselves aren't marked that way (at least outside of the CK), but the folder structure already has my username in it.
Packing the files into a bsa isn't actually a bad idea and it would also make for a simpler installation... I'll give it a try next time.

Many thank to you and monababii for the suggestions and feedback. It's not just creating stuff, but also guys like you that make modding so enjoyable.

Can you help me with a problem

If i pee it goes into manequin form? how to fix this ?

Either you should run FNIS or check if your ZAP pack is the most recent one... Though I wouldn't see the reason it does except if you don't have the needed mod...

Also like I said put your name in the filenames that you add to it that you make yourself :P Spares you a lot of hassle and you can screw people trying to steal the mod... Packing it in a BSA gives you even a little edge then :P if they don't open it and such :P

I really like this idea. You could write something like "If you downloaded this from any site other than [site's you've released the mod on] please report the file, as it does not belong there." You could also ask them to email you, so that you could have a talk with whoever is reposting/hosting your mod.

I've been bug and CTD hunting the past few days, leading me to completely reinstall the game and mods and everything, such a pain.

This time around I'm taking my Sorceress slow, and since I'll have to visit the College eventually, it was the perfect time to install the update for Devious Devices :) though it may take me a bit to actually reach the college to test the belts, but I'll definitely be reporting any issues or just giving feedback.

Now something I'm a little worried about is I'm using a mod called Immersive College of Winterhold, which indeed overhauls the entire area. I'm hoping this mod won't conflict with it since the Arcaneum is also overhauled in that mod. I'll be checking it out soon and reporting!

My lovely Sorceress in the making :D Soon I'll have to post a new picture regarding her new misadventure with the belt :P

SQjiv8u.jpg

UbNVYNy.jpg

y4gfo6L.jpg