Cannibalism, cooking, vore stuff and etc

Somehow I couldn't find a thread on this topic for Fallout 4 so I decided to start one.

You can post links to mods with this theme and the like.

If this is not your cup of tea, please leave this thread and refrain from inappropriate comments.

Thank you for understanding ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ā 

So to the point. There are Supermutant Cauldrons in the world of Fallout 4, but even though Supermutants eat people, I've never seen a person cooking in a cauldron.

I thought it would be interesting to have an animation using the Supermutant Cauldron. I don't mean anything drastic, just a handcuffed naked person wriggling in a cauldron.

Bouncy breasts above the surface as the helpless girl struggles to loosen her bonds.....?

The water here heats up slowly, so it would actually be just an involuntary warm bath. Of course, provided that the person does not spend too much time here ?

It could also be applicable for the mod Craftable Bad End Animation Pack Furniture and like.

Ā 

Another idea is in a similar theme. This is where the Cooking station would be used.

Again, nothing drastic, just a person tied to the spit wriggling a bit, the fire is weak, or just smoldering embers and some smoke.

In a similar position to the image below.

117396F.jpg

Ā 

It would be great if an animator could be found to create the necessary animations.

It's just an idea for now ?

XXX.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 3:55 AM, poblivion said:

So to the point. There are Supermutant Cauldrons in the world of Fallout 4, but even though Supermutants eat people, I've never seen a person cooking in a cauldron.

I thought it would be interesting to have an animation using the Supermutant Cauldron. I don't mean anything drastic, just a handcuffed naked person wriggling in a cauldron.

Bouncy breasts above the surface as the helpless girl struggles to loosen her bonds.....?

The water here heats up slowly, so it would actually be just an involuntary warm bath. Of course, provided that the person does not spend too much time here ?

It could also be applicable for the mod Craftable Bad End Animation Pack Furniture and like.

Ā 

Another idea is in a similar theme. This is where the Cooking station would be used.

Again, nothing drastic, just a person tied to the spit wriggling a bit, the fire is weak, or just smoldering embers and some smoke.

In a similar position to the image below.

117396F.jpg

Ā 

It would be great if an animator could be found to create the necessary animations.

It's just an idea for now ?

XXX.jpg

Ā 

The mutant cauldron is very intriguing.Ā  I can imagine a sequence of 7-stage animation where a super mutant plays with a female human like a cat plays with a mouse it's about to eat.

Ā 

So for example, the animation could start with the woman trapped in the cauldron, the mutant would take her out then fondle with her (she'd struggle and attempt to escape but fails) like a sex toy before throwing her back in the pot (the "finish" stage).Ā 

Ā 

For the spitroast furniture, i'd much prefer if it is just humans. So imagine either the woman or the man is a kinky cannibal, and is about to eat the other (cooked) after having some sort of torture sex. I'm not very good with wording out such stuffs in English and obviously have no idea how actual cannibals think or behave, but you get the idea.

Ā 

----- END OF IMAGINATIVE RANT -----

Ā 

At this moment, the one animator we both know would be capable of doing such is the Cabbage, whose skill is far above any other in the FO4 scene. Just have to convince him that this whole thing is lore-wise sensible and worth doing. Speaking of which, consider supporting him, if you haven't already.

Ā 

So...here goes.Ā ?

Ā 

@SavageCabbageĀ What do you think, chef? Do animations like these seem reasonable and worthy challenges to you?

Edited by Vel W
5 hours ago, Vel W said:

Ā 

The mutant cauldron is very intriguing.Ā  I can imagine a sequence of 7-stage animation where a super mutant plays with a female human like a cat plays with a mouse it's about to eat.

Ā 

So for example, the animation could start with the woman trapped in the cauldron, the mutant would take her out then fondle with her (she'd struggle and attempt to escape but fails) like a sex toy before throwing her back in the pot (the "finish" stage).Ā 

Ā 

For the spitroast furniture, i'd much prefer if it is just humans. So imagine either the woman or the man is a kinky cannibal, and is about to eat the other (cooked) after having some sort of torture sex. I'm not very good with wording out such stuffs in English and obviously have no idea how actual cannibals think or behave, but you get the idea.

Ā 

----- END OF IMAGINATIVE RANT -----

Ā 

At this moment, the one animator we both know would be capable of doing such is the Cabbage, whose skill is far above any other in the FO4 scene. Just have to convince him that this whole thing is lore-wise sensible and worth doing. Speaking of which, consider supporting him, if you haven't already.

Ā 

So...here goes.Ā ?

Ā 

@SavageCabbageĀ What do you think, chef? Do animations like these seem reasonable and worthy challenges to you?

Ā 

I already asked SavageCabbage and this is not the kind of animation he wants to do.

But there is one more up-and-coming animator who would be willing to try making some animation. But for now, he's busy IRL.

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

Ā 

I already asked SavageCabbage and this is not the kind of animation he wants to do.

But there is one more up-and-coming animator who would be willing to try making some animation. But for now, he's busy IRL.

Ā 

56d.jpg

14 minutes ago, squidwardnutsack said:

EgoBallisticĀ posted the og torture devices right? i dont know if he was involved in the developing part but if you wanted to ask someone else i think he'd be worth a try?
just a thought

Ā 

I already asked EgoBallistic. He likes the idea, unfortunately he is unable to create this animation.

Ā 

Here is part of our conversation, he wrote me literally this "Unfortunately, I just don't have the experience with 3D modeling tools needed to make those animations myself. I get by with hkxPoser for simple things, but you need a "real" 3D modeling program to create good looking interactions with furniture."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

46 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Ā 

I already asked EgoBallistic. He likes the idea, unfortunately he is unable to create this animation.

Ā 

Here is part of our conversation, he wrote me literally this "Unfortunately, I just don't have the experience with 3D modeling tools needed to make those animations myself. I get by with hkxPoser for simple things, but you need a "real" 3D modeling program to create good looking interactions with furniture."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

damn that's a shame but very understandable

• 1 month later...

Ā 

I put a few things together to see what it looks like and here is the result.

Spoiler

Photo2841.jpg.49867b3cee444dda4853b799cf94c197.jpg

Spoiler

Photo2843.jpg.f4175fd5ede0a61856e914c2b9ef1965.jpg

Ā 

The body is from mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27212Ā 

It looks pretty good as long as the spit doesn't rotate. Unfortunately, I can't make the body rotate along with the spit.

For now, I haven't asked the author of the mod the body comes from for permission. Because I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this version of the spit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...