Auds Devious Muzzle Gags

View File

Why gag our poor dragonborn with a ball when you can advertise to the world that her mouth is open and ready for action?

Available in all the devious colours with both leather and ebonite versions.

A handy bell will alert the folk of tamriel that a free mouth is just arounrd the corner with its speed based ding-a-ling.

Permissions

Maybe, depends on who, depends on what, ask me first.

No Uploads to other sites.

Credits

@Code Serpent for fixing (redoing it from scratch) the ding-a-ling

@CaptainJ03 for comprehensive testing and suggestions

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

3 hours ago, queekthememetaker said:

only question i have is where did that box tie armbinder and leggings come from? i havent been able to find any mod with those? mod looks great tho and will definetly give it a try

Devious Device 5/6 Beta have them included. It's also from KZIITD's collection. 

3 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

Now that's something that need to be added to DD main mod

I had already uploaded this file to the DD beta thread, thats where I got the help to finish it. 

4 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

like increased enjoyment from oral sex for example

Interesting idea, you mean for the male right not the wearer?

First of all, this gag is brilliant!  Thank you for making such a lovely new device!

I have one minor note.  With SSE 1.5.97, I had some trouble with the textures on the gag.  Namely that it looked washed out, and not quite like your screenshots.  Inspecting the esp with XEdit, I noted that the _em file in the texture set was associated with the Environment field rather than the Environment Mask field, while in DD 5.2, most of their gags have the _em file associated with the Environment Mask field.  Making the change here, moving the _em file to the environment mask field, made the texture look much better ( to me).

Not sure if this is a problem particularly to me, or other SE users as well, but just thought I'd report it in case anyone else runs into a similar problem.

texture1.jpg

emfilechange.PNG

texture2.jpg

11 minutes ago, valentinian said:

Inspecting the esp with XEdit, I noted that the _em file in the texture set was associated with the Environment field rather than the Environment Mask field

I dont understand, the texture sets for the ebonite versions only replace the diffuse,

Spoiler

1162550266_SSEEdit4.0.409_09_202209_32_56.png.59fb8ddc1043c74e081684625bff4deb.png

My screenshots where taken using version 1.6.353, Does anyone else have this issue?

4 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@audhol

Gook work :)?

I wanted to ask you, could you add the gag variants without the bell as well as without the bell?

you mean without the bell and the bell sound right? Sure I can do that. Might be easier to make it as a fomod option though rather than having both at the same time.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Wonderful work, praise fetish.

When I first saw it, I really thought about the role of Plants vs Zombies?

LOL I didnt get what you meant at first but yeah your right, the pea shooter.

The boxbinder looks great for screenshots and I really like the combination of it with the gag.

#mutualappreciation

Edited by audhol
11 hours ago, audhol said:

if it would be possible to modify it to apply a bonus stimulation to the male during oral.

I don't see why not. (jiggles affects partners enjoyment btw. Not the player). You have some choices to consider though:

1. Soft or hard dependency with SLSO. 

2. How/when to apply the effect. There's similarities between SLS cum swallowing and this but not 100%. I'd probably 1st check if the animation had oral/blowjob (-cunninglingus) animation tags + male partner. And probably check on every stage change if the animation had the open mouth flag. Tags aren't always accurate though. 

59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't see why not. (jiggles affects partners enjoyment btw. Not the player). You have some choices to consider though:

1. Soft or hard dependency with SLSO. 

2. How/when to apply the effect. There's similarities between SLS cum swallowing and this but not 100%. I'd probably 1st check if the animation had oral/blowjob (-cunninglingus) animation tags + male partner. And probably check on every stage change if the animation had the open mouth flag. Tags aren't always accurate though. 

Thanks for the input but I think I have to accept the fact that I cant do everything. Honestly speaking I would love to have half the knowledge that you have regarding scripting and application of data. I can hack up a few models and slap some textures on them and even play around with a few magic effects in the ck, I think that adding a buff to slso when the player is performing oral is far beyond what I'm capable of.

7 minutes ago, audhol said:

Thanks for the input but I think I have to accept the fact that I cant do everything. Honestly speaking I would love to have half the knowledge that you have regarding scripting and application of data. I can hack up a few models and slap some textures on them and even play around with a few magic effects in the ck, I think that adding a buff to slso when the player is performing oral is far beyond what I'm capable of.

Not like I knew everything starting off. Not like I know everything now (far from it)