Hi, I've made some edition of Sexlab Submit. There is revised chances system for dialogues, ambush and shout, so now you have really to make an effort to get sex and develop your skills. Herewith you get nice bonuses for sex - both simple bonuses for single acts and stepwise for different partners count etc. Also there is revised trespass system, added scrolls and other things.

It's now in Russian. But i can translate it.

I want to ask if i could share the edition at Loverslab? With all rights retained for the original mod autor of course.

There's no much to translate but i want to know before i do it.

I guess i won't start a new topic for now. Just put it here.

(I also hope the translation is quite correct and clear because english is not my first language and also hope it's not very raw as it's my first localisation attempt)

Original mod is Sexlab Submit + DD Progression 1.71. All rights belong to the mod autor.

It's a Sexlab Submit edition oriented mostly on dialog sex and striving to get more and more different partners.

[read closely so don't tell then wtf you can't get any sex at all]

Primarily I have to draw your attention that it's a really hardcore edition and you need to make much of effort before you can get... complete sexual life. So if you want to go out from Helgen and start to f*** everyone you probably don't want it. Generally speaking you can't get a sex at start at all because you there are a green sucker still and women don't like green suckers. But if you have a little patience you certainly get what you want (as in reality, right?). The only option to reduce difficulty a bit is swiching "Easier Mode" in the mod config.

What's in:

- Revised all the chance system. It became more difficult and complex. I remind that in original SLSubmit you can get sex practically with any partner just after brief persuasions at most. (more clarified description is below)

- Bonuses system: stepwise bonuses for every 20 women taken (and it's different for anal/vaginal), for every 10 other people's wifes and girlfriends, for every Jarl. Simple bonuses for anal/vaginal sex and also racial bonuses and combo bonus for successful attempts in a row. Note that the achievements are even more important in the light of the fact that the growth of your skills will be stopped until you fulfill some requirements. For example to continue skill growth higher than level 30 you have to get a sex with 5 different partners.

- Women have their unique menstrual cycle which is based on their stats so if you want to get more chances you have to calculate the days when she will be most welcoming. Also women have their own character in relation to sex which gives additional chances or lowers them in the contrary. You can find this information and some other if you ask a woman "How do you feel?"

- Revised trespass system. Now you can try to talk with a woman in a house but be sure you don't wake a man. If your speech skill is high enough you probably can predict her character and steer the conversation to the right way which gives you additional chances. But if you fail with it or wake a man nobody would beg you to leave and combat starts immediately.

- Sex now is a crime regardless who caught you - guard or simple citizen. Also you don't have anymore an option to lead your partner to some other place so you have to carefully choose where you explain your feelings. Anyway at night the sight radius of people is reduced to 15 meters.

- Sex with Argonians, Khajiits, older people and beggars is disabled. (not for player race)

- You are able to create usefull scrolls. For example it's scroll of Fascination, Hypnosis, Perseverance and some other. Scrolls effects is described bellow with the chance system.

- I didn't make the support of getting bonuses for oral sex and other not anal/vaginal but you can do it if you like.

- Last little thing I want to note is that I use this mod with other hardcore mods: Realistic Needs, Mood Mod and my own rebalancing mod Life Isnt Honey. It prevents getting thousands of gold for nothing make godlike equipement, wait for hours and days and things like that.

Chance system (or how to get a sex):

- First of all keep in mind that your relationship with a person gives you very much of chances (+30% for friend). So try to make friends, complete quests and don't be rude without necessity. For example you can just sell a firewood or wheat to some people to make them friendly with you.

- Next important things it's your social status and also perks and gifts. The Thane Title gives you +20% in the city and +10% in the province. For anyone of perks you get +3%, so try to recieve as much as you can. Dibella's and Mara's gifts also give +3% (Riften Mara and Markhart Dibella temples quests). The list of usable perks you can find ingame by asking a woman "How do you fill?" and selecting "Info".

- Main stats for persuasion are Speech and Illusion - every 10 points give you 2.5% of chance. For intimidation and combat offence it's additionaly your Health and Stamina level and also your weapon skills. For bribery it's additionaly (apart from speech and illusion) the count of your gold. So don't forget to raise your skills as you can. For example if you give a coin to a beggar you get 10 points of speech.

- Woman critical days cycle gives you +15% on its top and -15% on bottom. Woman character gives from -20% to +20%. Wifes, girlfriends, guards and Jarls are more difficult to be taken.

- After a failed attempt you get -20% with all partners for some time and also -15% with current for second try and -100% for further. Nevertheless if you made a failed attempt with having no negative effects you get permanentely +2% with this partner which is considered as a courtship and stacks up to 10 times (to +20%).

- If you had a sex with a partner you get permanentely +10% for next tries (up to +50%)

- Every new partner give you +0.5% as you get more expeirenced.

- The additional chance for correct character prediction while trespassing is +20%. Also you get +15% if you try to rape while trespassing and +15% if your victim sleeps (NumPad 7 def.).

- Bribery chance is increased by 1% for every 900 coins you have (up to 25000) but the bribe amount is pretty big.

- Incombat shout will be resisted if your target has more than 10% of health, but any percent lower 10 gives you additional 3% of chance.

- After a sex you need some time to recover for new tries.

- Scrolls can be made in the forge (to get rid of unnecessary complexity): Fascination (weak) gives you +10% with specified partner, ...(strong) +30%. Hypnosis makes specified person easier about sex it can see and prevent it from sending a crime alert. Mass Hypnosis makes it for all people around you whereever you go. Perseverance protects you from the fail effect. Insatiability protects you from slackness effect so you can have a sex without breaks.

Requirements:

Skyrim + SkyUI + SKSE

FNIS Behavior + FNIS Creature Pack

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

Fuz Ro Doh

Devious Devices (Assets)

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Instalation:

This is not a patch but sufficient mod, so just put the Data folder to your Skyrim dirrectory.

If you already have Sexlab Submit it's better to deinstall it, save clear game and then instal the edition, but i guess it will be workable if you just put the edition over.

I recomend you to start a new game because the mod implies character development.

If you can't see the dialogues save game with active mod and then restart the game.

Sexlab Submit 1.71 Sexreach(ed).rar

Seems awfully focused on playing a male character, otherwise very interesting development.

Are you a woman? Or you just like to play for woman characters? :)

It's actually not very hard to adapt it for woman characters as well. But... I feel really confused to create woman dialogues and something... Like "Oh, you have such a tasty cock!" Brrr...

By the way did anyone already test the mod? Is it really working? :) May be i forget something to put into the archive...

Wow i have some new idea as i try to integrate it into gameplay: when you're killing enemies you accumulate the sexual power which may be used then to raise the chance.

Yeah, more people'd be willing to test it if it had more neutral dialogue ("I'd like a piece of that!" or "You taste amazing!" or whatever) and mechanics. You did a good job in upping the difficulty, it looks like. I'm also wondering, is sex with Argonians and Khajiits disabled even when the player character is one of those?

Bug detected with random roll calculating :( Little typo and the roll is 50+ most often.

The version with the bug fixed will be shared soon and also i implemented interesting thing with accumulating "sexual power" by killing enemies and using it then for increasing the chance, it works nice and helps when it's needed.

I guess i won't start a new topic for now. Just put it here.

(I also hope the translation is quite correct and clear because english is not my first language and also hope it's not very raw as it's my first localisation attempt)

Original mod is Sexlab Submit + DD Progression 1.71. All rights belong to the mod autor.

It's a Sexlab Submit edition oriented mostly on dialog sex and striving to get more and more different partners.

[read closely so don't tell then wtf you can't get any sex at all]

Primarily I have to draw your attention that it's a really hardcore edition and you need to make much of effort before you can get... complete sexual life. So if you want to go out from Helgen and start to f*** everyone you probably don't want it. Generally speaking you can't get a sex at start at all because you there are a green sucker still and women don't like green suckers. But if you have a little patience you certainly get what you want (as in reality, right?). The only option to reduce difficulty a bit is swiching "Easier Mode" in the mod config.

What's in:

- Revised all the chance system. It became more difficult and complex. I remind that in original SLSubmit you can get sex practically with any partner just after brief persuasions at most. (more clarified description is below)

- Bonuses system: stepwise bonuses for every 20 women taken (and it's different for anal/vaginal), for every 10 other people's wifes and girlfriends, for every Jarl. Simple bonuses for anal/vaginal sex and also racial bonuses and combo bonus for successful attempts in a row. Note that the achievements are even more important in the light of the fact that the growth of your skills will be stopped until you fulfill some requirements. For example to continue skill growth higher than level 30 you have to get a sex with 5 different partners.

- Women have their unique menstrual cycle which is based on their stats so if you want to get more chances you have to calculate the days when she will be most welcoming. Also women have their own character in relation to sex which gives additional chances or lowers them in the contrary. You can find this information and some other if you ask a woman "How do you feel?"

- Revised trespass system. Now you can try to talk with a woman in a house but be sure you don't wake a man. If your speech skill is high enough you probably can predict her character and steer the conversation to the right way which gives you additional chances. But if you fail with it or wake a man nobody would beg you to leave and combat starts immediately.

- Sex now is a crime regardless who caught you - guard or simple citizen. Also you don't have anymore an option to lead your partner to some other place so you have to carefully choose where you explain your feelings. Anyway at night the sight radius of people is reduced to 15 meters.

- Sex with Argonians, Khajiits, older people and beggars is disabled. (not for player race)

- You are able to create usefull scrolls. For example it's scroll of Fascination, Hypnosis, Perseverance and some other. Scrolls effects is described bellow with the chance system.

- I didn't make the support of getting bonuses for oral sex and other not anal/vaginal but you can do it if you like.

- Last little thing I want to note is that I use this mod with other hardcore mods: Realistic Needs, Mood Mod and my own rebalancing mod Life Isnt Honey. It prevents getting thousands of gold for nothing make godlike equipement, wait for hours and days and things like that.

Chance system (or how to get a sex):

- First of all keep in mind that your relationship with a person gives you very much of chances (+30% for friend). So try to make friends, complete quests and don't be rude without necessity. For example you can just sell a firewood or wheat to some people to make them friendly with you.

- Next important things it's your social status and also perks and gifts. The Thane Title gives you +20% in the city and +10% in the province. For anyone of perks you get +3%, so try to recieve as much as you can. Dibella's and Mara's gifts also give +3% (Riften Mara and Markhart Dibella temples quests). The list of usable perks you can find ingame by asking a woman "How do you fill?" and selecting "Info".

- Main stats for persuasion are Speech and Illusion - every 10 points give you 2.5% of chance. For intimidation and combat offence it's additionaly your Health and Stamina level and also your weapon skills. For bribery it's additionaly (apart from speech and illusion) the count of your gold. So don't forget to raise your skills as you can. For example if you give a coin to a beggar you get 10 points of speech.

- Woman critical days cycle gives you +15% on its top and -15% on bottom. Woman character gives from -20% to +20%. Wifes, girlfriends, guards and Jarls are more difficult to be taken.

- After a failed attempt you get -20% with all partners for some time and also -15% with current for second try and -100% for further. Nevertheless if you made a failed attempt with having no negative effects you get permanentely +2% with this partner which is considered as a courtship and stacks up to 10 times (to +20%).

- If you had a sex with a partner you get permanentely +10% for next tries (up to +50%)

- Every new partner give you +0.5% as you get more expeirenced.

- The additional chance for correct character prediction while trespassing is +20%. Also you get +15% if you try to rape while trespassing and +15% if your victim sleeps (NumPad 7 def.).

- Bribery chance is increased by 1% for every 900 coins you have (up to 25000) but the bribe amount is pretty big.

- Incombat shout will be resisted if your target has more than 10% of health, but any percent lower 10 gives you additional 3% of chance.

- After a sex you need some time to recover for new tries.

- Scrolls can be made in the forge (to get rid of unnecessary complexity): Fascination (weak) gives you +10% with specified partner, ...(strong) +30%. Hypnosis makes specified person easier about sex it can see and prevent it from sending a crime alert. Mass Hypnosis makes it for all people around you whereever you go. Perseverance protects you from the fail effect. Insatiability protects you from slackness effect so you can have a sex without breaks.

Requirements:

Skyrim + SkyUI + SKSE

FNIS Behavior + FNIS Creature Pack

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

Fuz Ro Doh

Devious Devices (Assets)

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Instalation:

This is not a patch but sufficient mod, so just put the Data folder to your Skyrim dirrectory.

If you already have Sexlab Submit it's better to deinstall it, save clear game and then instal the edition, but i guess it will be workable if you just put the edition over.

I recomend you to start a new game because the mod implies character development.

If you can't see the dialogues save game with active mod and then restart the game.

There seems to be some math errors here, since I tend to get negative percentages for success, and increasing my stats with the console to late-game values just seems to make the negative percentages more negative. Also, the rolls don't seem to be random, as I get the same result after reloading. The ideas are interesting, but it still needs work. Also, there seems to be a number of instances where I get gibberish instead of proper text.

Okay the roll bug fixed. Now you can even get a little luck when the roll may be -10 to 100 (average 1 of 3 rolls)

Also added new Sexual Power feature. You accumulate it while killing enemies and then use for make the chanses higher. To consume accumulated Sexual Power use two added spells Use/Release Sexual Power in the Illusion School. (you should recieve them at start but if you don't try to change your location or save/load)

By default your sexual power level as well as your possible limit of using it is equal to your average skills level. You can increase the Sexual power limit by getting the usable perks and gifts but the maximum level that you can use at once will not increase in this case and will be still based on your skills.

There seems to be some math errors here, since I tend to get negative percentages for success, and increasing my stats with the console to late-game values just seems to make the negative percentages more negative. Also, the rolls don't seem to be random, as I get the same result after reloading. The ideas are interesting, but it still needs work. Also, there seems to be a number of instances where I get gibberish instead of proper text.

I don't really think there are some math errors, I adjusted it many times to make sure it completely works as i want to. Yes there was a roll bug because of a little typo and i've fixed it, sorry about it, I was pissed off myself when i got rolls 50+ again and again until i found the error. It also must be stable now, so if you save/load you'll get the same rolls anyway.

As for negative persentages it seems you just already have some negative effects on you or on your partner. If you just make a failed attempt, you get -20% on you and -15% on your partner +2% for the courtship. You have to wait about 1 day (3 hours for your fail effects) or journey somewhere to remove it. Anyway I tested it many times by "player.setav illusion 1000" for example and all works fine.

And one more detail there is a bug in the original Sexlab Submit - when you save/load you may get your weapon stats redused, it's not my bug and it happens because of auto reequipping. Try to change your weapons change locations and all will be fine. (by the way in the last version i've made some top bars (rods?) for weapons stats so it souldn't fall lower)

About the gibberish i'd like to know where it is, I was sure I've translated everything.

(ehh... i guess i know why it is, another creation kit drawback, when i change scripts properties i have  to clear first / save / and only then enter new, i'll try to fix it, but i better have to know the specific case when it happens)

Sexlab Submit 1.71 Sexreach(ed).rar

About the gibberish i'd like to know where it is, I was sure I've translated everything.

(ehh... i guess i know why it is, another creation kit drawback, when i change scripts properties i have  to clear first / save / and only then enter new, i'll try to fix it, but i better have to know the specific case when it happens)

The ones I have noticed have been:

1. The selection next to "Clarify", "Stats" and "Info"

2. After a bribe fail, the text that says the targets disposition has lowered to '-1' (I think that is what it is supposed to say).

Also, I don't think it is practical to not allow an option to allow consensual sex anywhere and to remove the option to go elsewhere, especially since NPCs can wander into the room. I have turned this option off in the main version, because I had instances where the person who consented was a guard, and the guard then attacked me for breaking the law.

However, this version does seem to have a number of interesting ideas. Are there any Devious Devices options for consensual encounters?

Well if anyone care to test this version and come back with comments / feedback, I would appreciate it. I think I got the worst fixed.

Note that I don't guarantee that it doesn't have any bugs left.. It would/will take me a long time to wrap my head around the whole thing.

Do you know how your version is different than WaxenFigure's (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849)? If so, how? I'm trying to figure out if I should use yours or WaxenFigure's, and I may not be the only one.

The ones I have noticed have been:

1. The selection next to "Clarify", "Stats" and "Info"

2. After a bribe fail, the text that says the targets disposition has lowered to '-1' (I think that is what it is supposed to say).

Also, I don't think it is practical to not allow an option to allow consensual sex anywhere and to remove the option to go elsewhere, especially since NPCs can wander into the room. I have turned this option off in the main version, because I had instances where the person who consented was a guard, and the guard then attacked me for breaking the law.

However, this version does seem to have a number of interesting ideas. Are there any Devious Devices options for consensual encounters?

Heh I don't even know how Devious Devices work, i never tried it. I guess it's tortures and things like that? by judging the dialogues i translated (with original text). If it's so i'm not really interested in it. I even thought to try to remove all those excess master mods that the SLSubmit would need only Sexlab installed...

Option to go elsewhere? Hm... It really seems to be needed sometimes but I did it intentionally to bring the difficulty with concentrating on specified person and estimate when and where you can get what you want. May be I will made some obedience scroll for it. I'll think about it. But the public sex will not be allowed anyway because it looks really strange. Only the scroll of mass hypnosis can help.

I'll also check the text you specified. The point is that in Russian "OK" writes absolutely the same way like in english, so I guess i've forgot to replace the letters.

(The new feature i've made is that you can have up to 10 lovers which give you little bonuses and have +100% of chance for them, but you need to meet them at least once per week to keep them.

But... damn... it's so really annoying to transfer changes to english version with all the details to have to be unforgotten... so i guess i'll update the mod when i invent some more stuffs or feel it's really finished)

• 3 weeks later...

There's a crash when SL Submit attempts to use DA, but Bandit Enslavement and SD+ Enslavement (But other SD+ Stuff is enabled) Are disabled:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1100

[_SLSubmitDA (2907C2B4)]._slsubmitdaintegration.OnUpdate() - "_slsubmitdaintegration.psc" Line 63

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

stack:

[SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sslthreadslots.PickModel() - "sslThreadSlots.psc" Line 16

[SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.NewThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 55

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1100

[_SLSubmitDA (2907C2B4)]._slsubmitdaintegration.OnUpdate() - "_slsubmitdaintegration.psc" Line 63

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1101

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp193"

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1101

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1102

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp193"

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1102

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call DisableLeadIn() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1103

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call DisableRagdollEnd() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1104

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call DisableUndressAnimation() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1105

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call DisableRedress() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1106

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] SEXLAB - GetByType(ActorCount=2, Males=-1, Females=-1, StageCount=-1, Aggressive=TRUE)

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] SEXLAB - No Animations Found

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call SetAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1108

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call SetHook() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1110

[10/15/2015 - 08:24:13AM] Error: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_SLSubmit (29001826)]._slsubmitscene.PlayerSex() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1111

Hi,

1. Thank you for this mod. I like it and have been using it for a while.

2. I have not had any serious issues with this mod except that it does not work on some NPCs from other mods such as Monsters Reborn, for example the "Fallen Blades".

3. I recently downloaded a patched version (SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z) hoping the issue might have been corrected but still no joy.

4. The mere fact that I cannot turn these "Fallen Blades" in for a reasonable amount of gold after a very long period of battle is what irritates me greatly lol.

5. Is there a workaround for this, otherwise could anyone point me to any other mod with a feature to turn in defeated NPCs for a bounty? Thank you for your time.

Does this mod work with Creatures and such?

I tried defeat and it didn't work with creatures, so I am looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Yes (well, it used to - haven't used Submit in quite a while).  Make sure you go through the settings in the MCM, there are settings that can limit the type of creatures (sentient vs non-sentient) and can also disable that feature completely (you may have to activate it). 

Does this mod work with Creatures and such?

I tried defeat and it didn't work with creatures, so I am looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Yes (well, it used to - haven't used Submit in quite a while).  Make sure you go through the settings in the MCM, there are settings that can limit the type of creatures (sentient vs non-sentient) and can also disable that feature completely (you may have to activate it). 

Thank you, I am trying a few more things to fix defeat, but if it remains so frustrating I will go through the process of uninstalling it and setting up this instead.