Is it just me or does Serana not use the shared dialogue mod sound file  for the "bliss" topic at the end.  I keep getting the subtitled "You've done well" with no voice even though I can see the dialogue topic in TESVEDit and its supposed to be "Incredible,...etc."

Are you using the support mod for Serana from the download page and Shared Serana Dialogue - Modder's Resource it requires?

I am having the problem that I am not getting any sex scenes. NPCs only submit, but no automatic sex scene follows. Do I need anyother Mod apart from Sexlab Framework for the sex scenes?

Ditto, my character just does the submit animation and then just starts to walk again.

I am having the problem that I am not getting any sex scenes. NPCs only submit, but no automatic sex scene follows. Do I need anyother Mod apart from Sexlab Framework for the sex scenes?

Ditto, my character just does the submit animation and then just starts to walk again.

Hey. I now switched to Sexlab Defeat. It works better and is easier to set up. I gave up on submit because it is not self explainitory or I am just missing sth. An advantage of defeat is that ypu have several explanations and hints for the different options in MCM. Submit is missing several explanations in MCM, especially on settings that really need explanation.

Hey. I now switched to Sexlab Defeat. It works better and is easier to set up. I gave up on submit because it is not self explainitory or I am just missing sth. An advantage of defeat is that ypu have several explanations and hints for the different options in MCM. Submit is missing several explanations in MCM, especially on settings that really need explanation.

Ok. Fixed the issue. You need to be in sneek node before pressing the submit spell. It work better while sneeking from behind and when enemy is already a bit hit.

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or not but perhaps someone can help me with a little issue I'm having with SexLab Submit.

During combat when I'm defeated my PC will go into a bleedout state where she is down on one knee, but them a moment later a notification pops up and says 'Your wounds are mortal' and shortly afterward she will die instead of being bound or raped by the offender. I do have the sexlab submit patch, and I was wondering if this was somehow related to it? 

Before I installed it my character would just be bound up and left to sit with notifications saying she may have attracted some attention in her vulnerable state but then nothing would happen, so I installed the patch, especially because my game would CTD before sex acts were performed or shortly after.

So can anyone help me solve this little issue please?

I would definitely be grateful. 

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or not but perhaps someone can help me with a little issue I'm having with SexLab Submit.

During combat when I'm defeated my PC will go into a bleedout state where she is down on one knee, but them a moment later a notification pops up and says 'Your wounds are mortal' and shortly afterward she will die instead of being bound or raped by the offender. I do have the sexlab submit patch, and I was wondering if this was somehow related to it? 

Before I installed it my character would just be bound up and left to sit with notifications saying she may have attracted some attention in her vulnerable state but then nothing would happen, so I installed the patch, especially because my game would CTD before sex acts were performed or shortly after.

Absolute stab in the dark here...

Whenever things bug out with mods like these, my first instinct is to check the script load. You wouldn't happen to have a bunch of other script-heavy mods running as well, would you? Like Frostfall and Convenient Horses and Requiem and Vilja and Realistic Needs and Diseases and Spouses Enhanced and a bunch of SexLab related stuff and (you get the idea...)

There's a few save cleaners out there should you have to uninstall scripted mods, I use this one myself. Upon loading a save with that tool, it's pretty good at suggesting when your script load is getting heavy.

Other than that, I'm out of guesses... I don't spend too much time with the PC submit function myself :(

Whenever things bug out with mods like these, my first instinct is to check the script load. You wouldn't happen to have a bunch of other script-heavy mods running as well, would you? Like Frostfall and Convenient Horses and Requiem and Vilja and Realistic Needs and Diseases and Spouses Enhanced and a bunch of SexLab related stuff and (you get the idea...)

There's a few save cleaners out there should you have to uninstall scripted mods, I use this one myself. Upon loading a save with that tool, it's pretty good at suggesting when your script load is getting heavy.

Other than that, I'm out of guesses... I don't spend too much time with the PC submit function myself :(

Actually the only SexLab things I have installed are the framework, Aroused, Lover's Comfort and of course Submit with the patch of course. I had to download the patch because either before or shortly after my PC submitted and was raped my game would CTD. I downloaded the patch in hopes that it would fix it since everyone else said it does but now I've run into another issue, the whole 'Your wounds are mortal' notification and immediate death there afterward. It's pretty frustrating. But I mean if it were my other mods causing the issue then wouldn't the game crash or nothing happen at all? I mean I do go into the bleedout state and that's it and it didn't start happening until I downloaded the patch, before that my character would just be bound and left to sit. As I stated in my previous post.

Actually the only SexLab things I have installed are the framework, Aroused, Lover's Comfort and of course Submit with the patch of course. I had to download the patch because either before or shortly after my PC submitted and was raped my game would CTD. I downloaded the patch in hopes that it would fix it since everyone else said it does but now I've run into another issue, the whole 'Your wounds are mortal' notification and immediate death there afterward. It's pretty frustrating. But I mean if it were my other mods causing the issue then wouldn't the game crash or nothing happen at all? I mean I do go into the bleedout state and that's it and it didn't start happening until I downloaded the patch, before that my character would just be bound and left to sit. As I stated in my previous post.

Do you have Death Alternative setup with 100 set for the submit mod under blackout?   Sounds like DA not chosing a non lethal death.

I use the patch, and it did stop the CTD after sex. And it didn't stop submit from working properly so it can work.  As for conflicts, with mods (and even mods you 'removed', cleaning a save helps here), anything can happen.  Either both have scripts that due to timing one overrides others, or other wierd stuff.

Hello. I have a problem compiling the bounty script. For me the payout is WAY too large so I wanted to edit the script that calculates the bounty (I went with (5 * Bounty1.GetLevel() + 10))). However I cant compile it. I did manage to compile the fragment in dialogue (I think...), but using the papyrus script browser compile command didnt work, but I still get the large bounties in the game.

Please dont send me away. I just want someone to compile this into .pex for me (changed extension from psc to txt to upload).

_slsubmitbountyend.txt

Hello. I have a problem compiling the bounty script. For me the payout is WAY too large so I wanted to edit the script that calculates the bounty (I went with (5 * Bounty1.GetLevel() + 10))). However I cant compile it. I did manage to compile the fragment in dialogue (I think...), but using the papyrus script browser compile command didnt work, but I still get the large bounties in the game.

Please dont send me away. I just want someone to compile this into .pex for me (changed extension from psc to txt to upload).

Apparently I don't have permission to attach .pex files, so here's a mediafire link.

I forgot how many extra scripts you had to pile into one directory to compile a SSL script. Lemme know if it works for you.

_sslsubmitbountyend.pex

To be honest if you removed the rape content and dependency on Sexlab you have incredible standalone mod for nexus. The ability to ransom people that yield is alone worth it. I also play on my house rules in with Im not allowed to loot armor off killed NPC's (kinda like in Gothic), having the ability to demand the armor from NPC comes in very handy.

You could expand the ransoming system by having prisoners try to escape if you sleep or get away from them too far.

I also noticed an odd problem. I defeated a bandit and took all his stuff, went into dungeon cleared it out, but when I went out he got new equipment on and still was yielding.

To be honest if you removed the rape content and dependency on Sexlab you have incredible standalone mod for nexus. The ability to ransom people that yield is alone worth it. I also play on my house rules in with Im not allowed to loot armor off killed NPC's (kinda like in Gothic), having the ability to demand the armor from NPC comes in very handy.

You could expand the ransoming system by having prisoners try to escape if you sleep or get away from them too far.

I also noticed an odd problem. I defeated a bandit and took all his stuff, went into dungeon cleared it out, but when I went out he got new equipment on and still was yielding.

I think the author of this mod is taking a loooooong break from the game, so unless anyone else knows how this mod ticks as well as he does, I don't think you'll see any adjustments like that anytime soon. I do think there are a couple of people working on a "capture hostile, they try to escape" system, but they're mainly slavery mods in progress.

The equipment bug you mentioned, does it happen often? And did that script work out for you?

This is one of the most stable mods I've seen which is why I don't want to turn my back on it.  Recently, Submit Serana simply stopped working as in the dialogue options don't appear anymore.  Steps I've taken to troubleshoot are disabling the mod, to reinstalling it while of course following the directions to disable the "Death Proof" option in the MCM menu first. Changing the load order to where Sexlab Submit loads right after Sexlab or putting Sexlab Submit at the bottom of the load order.  This didn't do anything for me either.  Essentially, I'm at a loss.  Appreciate any suggestions though, this is a great mod.

Got a bit of funny thing happening to this mod. I installed the latest version from the JUN14 version to SEP14.

I enable the auto surrender and death proof at 30%.

and when I got defeat in a fight with a last surviving bandit. there is always this " your opponents doesn't accept your surrender".

this message kept popping even with other fight.

then I return back to the JUN14 version. same thing happen. any thing that I do wrongly for installing the mod?

Do a search for "Defeat" in this thread an you can get most of the info, but the basics:

1)  Both allow you to submit to an opponent during combat manually.

2)  Both allow you to submit to an opponent during combat using automated features.

3)  Defeat can have your followers be raped during combat using automated features.  Submit does not.

4)  Both allow you to rape an NPC (both in combat and out of combat).

5)  Both allow your followers to rape an NPC (Submit only does this out of combat, Defeat has automated features to to this in combat).

6)  Defeat allows combat rape between NPCs (no player or follower involvement).  This can make watching large battles using other mods really interesting.  Submit does not have this.

7)  Submit has Seduction options that allow you to approach NPCs and "sex them up".  Defeat does not have this option.

The only feature that can cause a problem between the 2 mods is the automated submit of the player during combat.  You basically have to turn one or the other off, and let the other handled the outmated features.  Some people use the settings to set different thresholds for each mod for the combat rape, but personally I suggest letting Defeat do the automated submission features since it is a bit more indepth (you can control more options on settings than with Submit), plus the NPC vs NPC and follower automated rape functionality that Submit does not do.  The other features are handled in such different ways that it's best to test them out yourself and see which you prefer (all features in each mod can be disabled).  Submit uses a shout functionality and dialogs for the non-automated features (using existing dialog, so most are voiced properly), Defeat uses menus for the more non-automated features. 

In my personal setup, I use Submit for seduction only (or rape through seduction - when trying to seduce, if you fail there are options that allow you to bribe, retry seduction, or initiate a rape - and you can fail those options as well, with consequences), and Defeat for everything else.  Defeat has other options when doing the "PC as rapist" that Submit does not have (tying up your victims, etc), although Submit has an option that you turn in your victims to a guard for a bounty (bandits, etc).

Basically, read the description for each and see what they have.

Thank you  srayesmanll  for you time to write this  :D

i was using them both some time ago...(much time) could be almost a year...so i belive they have grown up very much..

i am mainly interested in PC female as a rape victim after a lost battle (monsters and enemy npcs) - remember there were options to ger tied up and robed after being raped in one of the mods...but i dont remember witch one... i confuse them :P

and i am not interested in folowers at all!!

so witch one will u suggest for Pc af a rape victim... witch one has mor ejuice on that?

The tying of the PC was Submit (don't believe Defeat has that option).  However, with the latest SexLab (1.59c) and the included PapyrusUtils (2.8), Submit has an issue with crashing when the "PC tie up" is performed.  There is a script fix that someone posted in the thread.  I'm not at home right now so I can't post it, but do a search in the thread for "script" or "fix" (or "patch") and you should find it (eventually).  I tend to play male characters, so I tend to turn of the automatic combat rape functionality of both mods, therefore I never really saw that particular Submit bug in my games until I played a female PC and turned on the combat rape.  

Found the link to the post:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443

Thank you  srayesmanll  for you time to write this   :D

i was using them both some time ago...(much time) could be almost a year...so i belive they have grown up very much..

i am mainly interested in PC female as a rape victim after a lost battle (monsters and enemy npcs) - remember there were options to ger tied up and robed after being raped in one of the mods...but i dont remember witch one... i confuse them :P

and i am not interested in folowers at all!!

so witch one will u suggest for Pc af a rape victim... witch one has mor ejuice on that?

Defeat does the rape by NPCs and Monsters.  If you want monsters (like giants) to actually have dicks though, you'll need the mod Nude Creatures (or more nasty creatures iirc).

Devious Captures - that's the mod that has the NPCs add bindings after being robbed.  Defeat does the robbing (in the MCM setup), Captures has them do random DD bindings if you were robbed.

There's also Deviously Helpless - where running around in bindings can cause bandits to automatically do you (no combat)

Having an issue where every single time it says [opponent does not accept your surrender] then game crashes to desk top, i have auto surrender set to 100% and tired hot key also to no avail, any ideas that i could try to fix the issue? thank's

Edited, never mind i figured out the mod is broke and abandoned, going to try the patch i found and hopefully that will work or our only other option is using SL defeat?