Search for a fixed script within this thread.  Someone posted a fix that seemed to fix the crash issue when player submits (the crash at tie up).

EDIT:  There - found it for you lazy types... :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443

Thank's for your effort but i did try the patch and it didn't work for me in my current game at level 30 with a clean save, maybe a new game it may work but after using the Submit + Devious Devices Progression mod that's more up to date and current with sexlab with better features i guess i'm staying where i'am at, i'm just glad i do not have to install Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life to use it because i hate that mod with a passion.

Hello

Having a problem with submit. When I submit and press the submit key to often while the animations are running I get CTD.

Is there a hint what could be causing this? I am using current sexlab and skse.

Thx

Submit's player submission feature isn't compatible with Sexlab 1.59c, there is a patch made by a poster somewhere in the thread

I wanna know if there has been problems with this in other people's games.

Can't free myself after being bound. Using Sexlab 1.59c with the patch that gets past the CTD on submission but I spam my key (which i changed to G) and I don't get any message about the chances of me getting out etc. I still see the % to be noticed etc and rape would occur once they notice my presence but thats it. No message to escape, pc doesnt even stand up in the attempt to escape animation that used to happen.

Any idea why? Is it because although we fixed the submission issue, the bound and escape issue was also affected?

Thanks

Does anybody ever look in the previous pages before making a post?  Try doing a search for "crash" in this thread.

Or just look 1 page back.

Of course not, few people ever think long enough to realize this mod hasn't been updated for months so every bug has probably been found and all I need to do is look back a ways to find a solution. They'd rather pause their game and wait hours, days, or even weeks for someone to answer their question than spend 5 minutes looking at older messages.

Sad part is I posted the link to the script update that is supposed to fix the problem TWICE on the previous page.  :rolleyes:

Sad, sad, sad...

And things , will not get any better, until someone ,add the link to the patch on the first page, ...

Part of the FAQ, you know !

And things , will not get any better, until someone ,add the link to the patch on the first page, ...

Part of the FAQ, you know !

And things will never get better even if a link is put in the OP because it's been proved time and time again that even if it was 48pt, red font, with flashing arrows pointing to it, and an alert klaxon going off, that people will STILL ignore it and post something about the same problem that the link fixed.  And that doesn't solve the problem of lazy people not being able to execute a damn search on the page, or to look a few pages back. Putting a link to the script in the OP would be nice but either the thread author needs to do it (and he hasn't been here in a while) or a moderator/Ashal needs to do it.  And again, search is your friend...

Out of curiosity is there a time limit between when you have forced a submission (from the appropriate faction) and when you need to turn them in for a bounty? In other words, can I tell them to "follow me I am going to turn you in" and then just lead (up to five of) them to my basement to wait in perpetuity for my pleasure without disappearing or re-turning hostile and fighting my housecarl and/or each other (forsworn v bandit etc.) while I am away, right?

I just cant make animals do whatever they need to do. Char is been knocked but gets up in a while and nothing happens as if I have turned off beasts animations in SexLab settings. Assaulters stand still after char gets up and I have to beat them again to initiate fighting and then they know me down again and char gets up its all over again. Wolves always do but spiders dont want to. I have all Bestiality inslatalled.

I have the same problem with Defeat when spiders dont wnat to accept surrend. Maybe this is conflict with plugin Toxicity???

I've read, and re-read the description, but I just can't seem to get this mod to work as intended.  Have the Victor 'Player Attack Active' Option enabled.  Have 'Rape Content Active' enabled.  Have beaten down enemy.  Have weapons drawn.   Use Submit Key.  Enemy submits, falls down, regains all health.  Then nothing.  Is there some step or option that I'm overlooking.