LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Ive played skyrim almost for 2000(1000 making characters and screenshots hahaha...) hours so i use sinds ive done most of the game and quest even on hardcore mode now through console.

Just build new skyrim because of windows 8.1 using it now 4 days (win7 is better in many ways but win8(no logic in whole UI and bloody metro startmenu ext. But is littlebit faster).

Win8 is not hard to graps its rather easy now but still not sure if i gonne use classic shell  for win7 start menu or not?

I don't craft anymore just console commands ;)

Ive played skyrim almost for 2000(1000 making characters and screenshots hahaha...) hours so i use sinds ive done most of the game and quest even on hardcore mode now through console.

Even with the console is a bit of a hassle..! :(

especially if you have different characters, having to retype it all over again for each save :-/

Someone who has the CK installed, could make an ESP for place all LDW armor and outfit in a casket ? :)

Even with the console is a bit of a hassle..! :(

especially if you have different characters, having to retype it all over again for each save :-/

Someone who has the CK installed, could make an ESP for place all LDW armor and outfit in a casket ? :)

I think you maybe the most lazy person i have seen here yet  :lol: but for real answer, you could make a bat file to add all item at once - i hope i remember how it work correctly:

make a new txt file

write player.additem XXXXX with code for all item

save with any name but no extension

in skyrim console, type *bat filename*

TES5 Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Merge plugin script for TES5 Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Read the tutorial, it literally takes 4-5 minutes.

TES5 Edit is the best tool to use. Very handy, and no need of the CK for lots of stuff.

Pls pls pls Drow UNPB/7B :D Also, any chance for a HDT cape/cloak?

HDT Cloak's and Capes. Maybe one day, but Not any time soon. Several months ago I got 2 minutes into an hour long video on how to do it.   :unsure: CLICK 

I'm thinking about going to Top Model .   :P  :P  :P  Its nice.  :D

Now at least the emails I get for the chainmail will stop. ;)

Simple Chain-Mail Top for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

I posted one single image of a chain-mail top as a joke, and it seems like a whole lot of people want this, so here it is.  It's different from that original image, that one is lost somewhere on my hard drive, so I made a new one.  Added a cheap ,10 min panty to go with it.  Added a re-textured version as a T-shirt as well. Craft-able under Elven Goes by the name Chainmail Top and T Shirt. 

enb_2014_07_24_17_39_59_53.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_43_30_87.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_48_37_22.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_49_40_85.jpg

TES5 Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Merge plugin script for TES5 Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Read the tutorial, it literally takes 4-5 minutes.

TES5 Edit is the best tool to use. Very handy, and no need of the CK for lots of stuff.

Pls pls pls Drow UNPB/7B :D Also, any chance for a HDT cape/cloak?

HDT Cloak's and Capes. Maybe one day, but Not any time soon. Several months ago I got 2 minutes into an hour long video on how to do it.   :unsure: CLICK 

Now at least the emails I get for the chainmail will stop. ;)

Simple Chain-Mail Top for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

I posted one single image of a chain-mail top as a joke, and it seems like a whole lot of people want this, so here it is.  It's different from that original image, that one is lost somewhere on my hard drive, so I made a new one.  Added a cheap ,10 min panty to go with it.  Added a re-textured version as a T-shirt as well. Craft-able under Elven Goes by the name Chainmail Top and T Shirt. 

enb_2014_07_24_17_39_59_53.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_43_30_87.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_48_37_22.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_49_40_85.jpg

Maybe I better not email thanks . . .

Thanks! ;)

UNP Topmodel is really Amazing body! and Great quality of meshe, make it the most beautiful slender body ever conceived! :blush:

post-204983-0-63889000-1406260506_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-56352700-1406260621_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-21276700-1406260700_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-19900500-1406260756_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-59913500-1406260805_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-60758000-1406260881_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-11687600-1406261026_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-11761700-1406261385_thumb.jpg

and now.. thanks to my initiative, original authir of UNP Topmodel is working  to a New version of UNP Topmodel with full HDT support with all nodes/bones for breast, butt and belly :)

after announcing that he had decided to make a new version of his magnificent body, the author of UNP Topmodel hopes to be made ​​armor and outfit for his creation ^_^

LDW.. join the UNP TM family, we are waiting with open arms! :heart:

Drow Ranger - UNP-Slim version post-204983-0-58746200-1406261669_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-49677800-1406261684_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-50116700-1406261726_thumb.jpg

UNP Topmodel is really Amazing body! Great quality of meshe, make it the most beautiful slender body ever conceived! :blush:

Amen to that.

LDW, have you thought about doing some follower mods ?

all of your characters are great looking, and very different looking from the normal follower mods that are out there.

Thanks, but nah, too much work, too much up-keep, and too many potential conflicts. 

Drow Ranger for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB comming coon

This time it is actually somewhat lore-friendly armor.  Main outfit has optional cloak (more like a cape) and cloak with hood. Has gauntlets, boots and mask. HDT is required for the boots.  Craft-able under Elven 

God you are getting more and more talented ea day, really impressive, amazing work.

Wow ! Your work is really, really, amazing ! I downloaded your leather studded armor + the latex version and I absolutly love them !

Though, I have a small issue with some parts of these armors : "studded latex gauntlets laces black", "studded leather tail" and "studded leather tail red" don't appear correctly when I equip them (the preview picture is fine). When I equip them, it looks like the meshes go all over my screen which become red and black x). As soon as I unequip them, this effect disappear. Is there any way to solve that ? Thank you and thanks for this great work, I totally support you ! >3<

That's been up for almost a year, and you are the first person to have that issue. Download a fresh copy.

Hey ! Thanks for your answer :) I downloaded them again and ... I still have this bug ... :/ Studded Leather and Latex Update have the same esp ; I accepted to overwrite the one in studded leather's zip with the one in latex update zip. Maybe I'm wrong, and I have to do something else in order to install both ? Thanks again !

Drow armour is bloody amazing.

9EtJ4bTJ.jpg L8GEG7qz.jpg CelFbqGl.jpg jVBo8tYI.jpg 1xwDJyFZ.jpg jTNMCEth.jpg

Click images for fullsize

More images are available here

Beautiful Action! screens  ^_^

Hall of the Dead but.. what city is ?  :blush:

How do you get all that light ?  :o

torches and candlelight make an amount of light equal to a Large bonfire, which ENB are you using and what lighting fire/candle mods are you using, exactly ? :)

Wow. Looks Good.  ;)

Looking Good.  :blush:

UNP Topmodel is really Amazing body! and Great quality of meshe, make it the most beautiful slender body ever conceived! :blush:

:o

God you are getting more and more talented ea day, really impressive, amazing work.

I try. That was the most complicated piece I have ever done. There was a metallic armored spider as a chest piece, but it did not turn out well at all. On average I out of every 10  ideas ever see the light of day.

Hey ! Thanks for your answer :) I downloaded them again and ... I still have this bug ... :/ Studded Leather and Latex Update have the same esp ; I accepted to overwrite the one in studded leather's zip with the one in latex update zip. Maybe I'm wrong, and I have to do something else in order to install both ? Thanks again !

What version do you have UNP, UNPB or UNPSlim?

9EtJ4bTJ.jpg L8GEG7qz.jpg CelFbqGl.jpg jVBo8tYI.jpg 1xwDJyFZ.jpg jTNMCEth.jpg

Click images for fullsize

Beautiful Action! screens  ^_^

Hall of the Dead but.. what city is ?  :blush:

How do you get all that light ?  :o

torches and candlelight make an amount of light equal to a Large bonfire, which ENB are you using and what lighting fire/candle mods are you using, exactly ? :)

Lighting: Realistic Lighting Overhaul 4.0.8.02. + a few minor edits.

ENB: True vision ENB 0.236 + many extensive edits on my side and I'm using the latest binary (0.254)

I'm not using any mods that edit the candles/fire effects directly.

I am glad you like the images. :)

Well when you do, here's how that might look. (I ran your outfit through the Clothing Converter tool.) ;)

post-368191-0-47178200-1406395275_thumb.pngpost-368191-0-09991200-1406395283_thumb.png

Didn't there used to be a "More reply options" link which allowed for a picture's thumbnail? Oh well, click on!