LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Thanks for the new files ! The tails are working perfectly now :)

"Studded latex gauntlets laces black" is still buggy though (the red and white ones are fine).

What is wrong with those?

Working on the UNP version of Drow ranger. Just have not had much time lately.  Weights for the skirt are difficult. The wider the hips the worse it gets.

Played around and inverted the colors for a winter version and added fur on the boots.  Making realistic fur is not that difficult. Making realistic fur and keeping the poly count down if difficult. Not too crazy about how it looks though.

enb_2014_07_31_20_20_20_20.jpg

They are doing the same thing that the tails were doing before, the bug was the same for these three items (the black gloves, and both tails) : the colors go all over my screen when I equip them. :o

--

Good luck on the Drow ranger armor, it looks great :)

They are doing the same thing that the tails were doing before, the bug was the same for these three items (the black gloves, and both tails) : the colors go all over my screen when I equip them. :o

I need to re-do and recognize  that whole setup. Its a mess that I kept adding to more and more. Its very disorganized.

Everybody seems to like them but I've always hated those tall boots. The mesh is a disaster and needs HDT.  I also can improve some of those textures as well.  Guess I know what I'll be doing the next couple of weeks.   :(

Drow Archer for UNP

enb_2014_08_01_22_14_12_47.jpg

I scrapped the winter version, at least for now.  (That hanging vertex in the picture has been fixed.)

I need to re-do and recognize  that whole setup. Its a mess that I kept adding to more and more. Its very disorganized.

Everybody seems to like them but I've always hated those tall boots. The mesh is a disaster and needs HDT.  I also can improve some of those textures as well.  Guess I know what I'll be doing the next couple of weeks.   :(

Drow Archer for UNP

I scrapped the winter version, at least for now.  (That hanging vertex in the picture has been fixed.)

Holy shit. This is one of those moments where i hate that i don't like the UNP body. :wacko:

Haven't been in this thread for awhile everything looks great! I played around with the rouge armor with gerra6's converter to convert it to my players body. I haven't changed the body texture back on it yet but I think it came out pretty good.

post-25667-0-36402700-1407040024_thumb.jpg Keep up the great work!

Drow Archer for UNP

Aw sorry to give you more work :( and GL !, your work is really great and even if you think that this is a mess, I love them though and I will download everything again if its needed ! :P I will post a screenie later on to prove my words ! ^_^

Sorry. LDW, i downlaoded Studded Leather 5 V1.1 and Arcane Rogeu and they make the game crash on startup. :(

Have you installed HDT?

Have you downloaded the right UNP for right body which still not crash your PC btw.

Other wise armor should not crash at all it's no script or so heavy in textures that you pc crashes unless you have a laptop from 15 years ago or desktop with 286 processor running windows 98 hehe.

SKSE 1.7 installed and adjust your skse.ini file with the memory patch lines?

Sorry. LDW, i downlaoded Studded Leather 5 V1.1 and Arcane Rogeu and they make the game crash on startup. :(

Have you installed HDT?

Have you downloaded the right UNP for right body which still not crash your PC btw.

Other wise armor should not crash at all it's no script or so heavy in textures that you pc crashes unless you have a laptop from 15 years ago or desktop with 286 processor running windows 98 hehe.

SKSE 1.7 installed and adjust your skse.ini file with the memory patch lines?

Do i need SKSE 1.7?  I used teh studded leather one before. 

Is HDT needed? Is taht notonly for high heels?

Edit: I am a dumbass. HDT is ineed needed.Note to self: Read text before wihning. :)

Could be using an imcompatible skeleton, usually the cause of instant CTD on equip.

Only using UNP. 

Been a while sinse i played Skyrim and used mods. But the Arcane Heat one is working. Same with oether mods as Brokefoots mash up. 

This how it works when i re install skyrim and have no mod installed yet but only install demonized UNP and skyui racemenu and HDT i can wear UNP version of LDW'S armor which i always do because of damn rags and those damn imperials or stormcloak armors in the first dungeon cave when escaping dragon :)

So i have with my almost vanilla character some damn good armor already and looking awesome :D

First Cave still vanilla but make sure my character already shines :)

Most of time install also live another life as one of first mods.

This how it works when i re install skyrim and have no mod installed yet but only install demonized UNP and skyui racemenu and HDT i can wear UNP version of LDW'S armor which i always do because of damn rags and those damn imperials or stormcloak armors in the first dungeon cave when escaping dragon :)

So i have with my almost vanilla character some damn good armor already and looking awesome :D

First Cave still vanilla but make sure my character already shines :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot647.png

Most of time install also live another life as one of first mods.

Really nice and sexy character! :heart:

where did you get that Amazing LDW's Red string/ring bikini ?

I have 4 new outfits that were mostly done before I started the Drow Ranger.  They would fit well with the Studded Leather Armor collection, so they will be added and the whole setup will have a new .esp and better file structure along with some improved and some new.  All boots will be HDT required.  I will not be using texture sets like the original so the file size will be larger, but it will be easier for those who like to experiment with Nifskope and or make there own textures.

Then its on to a Drow Priestess, and Matron Mother.  :P (Currently reading "The Last Threshold"  The Legend of Drizzt #23)

I have 4 new outfits that were mostly done before I started the Drow Ranger.  They would fit well with the Studded Leather Armor collection, so they will be added and the whole setup will have a new .esp and better file structure along with some improved and some new.  All boots will be HDT required.  I will not be using texture sets like the original so the file size will be larger, but it will be easier for those who like to experiment with Nifskope and or make there own textures.

Then its on to a Drow Priestess, and Matron Mother.  :P (Currently reading "The Last Threshold"  The Legend of Drizzt #23)

Yay ! Awesome news ! I'm totally looking forward this ! I love your Studded Leather Armor collection !

63B0wyA.png

^_^

Really nice and sexy character! :heart:

where did you get that Amazing LDW's Red string/ring bikini ?

Tath's the Vampirella armor. Second to last armor in the 1st post.

Thanks! :heart:

Yay ! Awesome news ! I'm totally looking forward this ! I love your Studded Leather Armor collection !

63B0wyA.png

^_^

The name of this stylish and sexy Leather Armor, please ? :blush:

The name of this stylish and sexy Leather Armor, please ? :blush:

This is from the "Latex UPDATE" file, you can see more screens in the last part of 1st post, its under the spoiler of "Studded Leather Armor Collection Update V2.0" :)