Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version

On 1/18/2023 at 2:24 AM, Pandoriux said:

Is it not? Well i'm curious about it then. What exactly is your issue look like?

Actually I was wrong again lol. It was devious devices but it was an intended feature, not a bug. Easily fixed by changing my settings. I wasn't being specific enough when googling.

Hiyall,

I can't get the vectorplexus muscular and smurf average schlongs with this version

-i reinstaled it
-checked plugins activation (both are activated)
-checked load order

I only have the vectorplexus average and othermod/addons : futanari CBBE, TRX Futanari and Pubic hair

Any idea ?

Capture.JPG

Does anyone have any insight as to what might be causing this oversized dick problem? the npc in question is using TRX - male addon with a size 16 in the mcm menu, however for whatever reason its like something else is modifying the size again after, making it ridicules. Any help with this is deeply appreciated.

Game version: GOG 1.6.590

Related mods:

SKSE 2.2.3

Skyui 5.2SE

XPMSSE

PapyrusUtil GOG 4.4 for SKSE 2.2.3

image.png

Ok so i'm attempting reach out to someone who might have a resolution to my issue, currently the male preset underwear that comes with SoS is starting on all male characters and clipping through clothing. It does not disappear even when all clothing is removed, I understand that this issue may be rooted in something dealing with slot 32; however, I do not believe it is a conflict with another mod causing it. As when I uninstall this version of SoS, it does not appear. Thank you for reading and any support you might have ^-^ 

Edited by Callie Everly
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed with everything said, word for word. All male character turn invisible after being nude for 2 seconds. Not SOS nude, vanilla bodies then invisible... I can't, I just can't anymore, I have tried every fix and every workaround, all possible mods and magical cures. SOS is dead for AE, along with all the mods that go with it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Works perfectly with AE 1.6.640 and skse 2.2.3. Thank you. I have a problem with the size though. The more I increase the number after 1, the more the size of the schlong shrinks. Shouldn't it be the opposite ? From memory, it seems that with SE, I could choose a larger size if I find the original size too small. It's even worse with SOS Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b that I find too small at the base. Thanks in advance for your answer. ?

Well, I got rid of the Shlongs of Skyrim addons and replaced them with TRX SOS Addon Male 2.0.2, and it works like a charm.

Edited by Robert Catesby

Does the "SOS_Revealing" keyword still work with this version? The DLL version is able to read the "SOS_Revealing" and "SOS_Concealing" keywords in any mod regardless of their FormIDs, meaning outfit mods don't have to depend on SchlongsOfSkyrim.esm as a master. Is there some reason it's not working like that in the no-DLL version?

On 2/20/2023 at 5:56 PM, SwissCheeseConnoisseur said:

Been using this mod for a while now, and while it mostly works fine I sometimes encounter an issue where the "Schlong" is bent to one side. Meaning that it's curved I think it's always to the left side.

What is the cause of this and is there a way to prevent this from happening?

late asf answer but! i had this issue pretty persistently too and saw A LOT of people across all different versions and threads about this issue with no answer, and i think i got the solution.

i nosed around and found out SoS's skeletons that you can check-off to install can conflict with other skeletons that are already compatible with SoS. and i realized i goofed and that i already had XMPSE which is compatible, so i reinstalled SoS WITHOUT the skeleton box checked off. 

and while i doubt this had anything to do with issue, but in case what i said above doesnt fix it, i also put SoS's core above the sex animation mod that interacts with it (FG for me, idk if you use any but theres an idea in case it potentially helps) 

Edited by nahdontlookatme
On 3/25/2023 at 3:59 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Does the "SOS_Revealing" keyword still work with this version? The DLL version is able to read the "SOS_Revealing" and "SOS_Concealing" keywords in any mod regardless of their FormIDs, meaning outfit mods don't have to depend on SchlongsOfSkyrim.esm as a master. Is there some reason it's not working like that in the no-DLL version?

it's slightly worse than "not working".
a mod with included SOS_Revealing keywords will grey out the option in the MCM, but it will not actually make the armor revealing, you are stuck with the hole in the NPC.
while using this, i had to disable the armor mod's esp, and set every single armor to revealing in the (now working) MCM (KID distribution of the keyword also fails like the esp one).

there are also problems with the LS_Force_naked armor that the Luxury Suite uses to get bathing NPCs naked, setting those to revealing works exactly once for the first NPC you set it on, never to work again for anyone including the original NPC.

switching back to the 640 dll mid-game fixed all of the above for me, but gives you CTDs occasionally.....

22 hours ago, snottily said:

it's slightly worse than "not working".
a mod with included SOS_Revealing keywords will grey out the option in the MCM, but it will not actually make the armor revealing, you are stuck with the hole in the NPC.
while using this, i had to disable the armor mod's esp, and set every single armor to revealing in the (now working) MCM (KID distribution of the keyword also fails like the esp one).

there are also problems with the LS_Force_naked armor that the Luxury Suite uses to get bathing NPCs naked, setting those to revealing works exactly once for the first NPC you set it on, never to work again for anyone including the original NPC.

switching back to the 640 dll mid-game fixed all of the above for me, but gives you CTDs occasionally.....

Yeah I wound up switching back to the DLL version, but I hadn't actually started a new game yet so it's not a big deal. Would be nice if the no-DLL version could still read non-ESM keywords.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mineras said:

For some reason I'm getting a PapyrusUtil.dll not installed error when I load into the game. I have it installed though? Any reason why?

ScreenShot4.png

image_2023-04-25_215233964.png

oh and by the way im on version 1.6.318 but the file page said it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 8:51 PM, Discord9999 said:

Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version

View File

About This File

This is an update to Schlongs of Skyrim SE that works with post-AE Skyrim. I have only combined the original Schlongs of Skyrim SE version 1.1.4 with the papyrus script provided by Erstam. I then deleted the original .dll file from SOS. 

I was having trouble getting the SoS AE 1.0.3 mod to work and it would always not only crash my game but make my desktop unusable. So I did this instead and decided to share.

Since this has the full SoS mod with the changes by Erstam minus the dll file, you should install this as a standalone version of SoS. I imagine a second install of the same files would likely generate some errors.

I hope some of you find this useful. I truly appreciate all of the work everyone has done on here.

The permissions and acknowledgements below are inherited from the original SoS file since this is a derivative mod. 

Erstam's Post Text (in case it gets deleted for any reason):

Sources:
Schlongs of Skyrim SE

Erstam

UPDATES

I do not intend to update this file, but if I do, subsequent versions will be posted here.

SUPPORT

I offer no support or warranties. Sorry, I'm just a random who happened to want to make this more convenient for the other randoms. 

I have done very minimal testing and it appears to work just fine.

As always, install with a mod-manager to minimize your risk.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thanks to galgaroth for the SE version of SoS.

We would also like to thank the following people that in someway or another, helped us developing it, just by sharing their knowledge:

Fore
Theru
Thanks for FaerieXDecay, for providing us with beautiful screenshots!

Thanks to Earrindo, Zor2k13, and XunAmarox, for fixing the SoS Light esp and meshes!

Thanks to h38fh2mf and Ashal for PapyrusUtil and the provided support

Thanks to jonwd7 for Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

Thanks to Shiene, Tiranno_71, Huili and forceet24 for their translations.

Thanks to everyone that is helping this project to grow and took initiative to make new mods to work with Schlongs of Skyrim

Also thanks to the Baraboards and Hall of Torque communities, for giving their support. Without them probably SOS would never come to exist. Thanks to all our Beta Testers, that gave us feedback and helped at detecting bugs.

Thanks to the moderators at The Nexus, that helped us clarifying if the mod could be uploaded there. They proved themselves to be quite reasonable.

Thanks to everyone in general, that showed interest in having a rigged and animated penis.

Thanks to all the Mods and Modders that served as an inspiration in taking the male mods, one step forward.

And finally ofc, thanks to Bethesda (although they should have included this feature in the game xD)

PERMISSION USAGE

1. SOS and any derivative mod, should be kept in Lover's Lab only. If your mod uses any SOS asset, it should be kept in here. Such assets encompass Meshes, Textures and specific Havok files that VectorPlexus or Smurf have developed. Skeletons/Bones are an exception
2. Even in the case of posting a mod in Lover's Lab under the previous condition, those assets should always be properly credited to VectorPlexus and Smurf

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/21/2022
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i wanna klnow why this mod is causing me so much trouble all of a sudden it use to work wonderfully now it just crashes my game on start up THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED 

22 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Stupid question but does this work with SE 1.5.9.7? I have been getting crash when changing load order with the original SOS.

Any mod that doesn't have a DLL should work with any version of the game. I never used it, but it work with 1.5.97... If you upgrade to AE, I built a version of SOS that fixes this bug completely:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 10:52 PM, Mineras said:

For some reason I'm getting a PapyrusUtil.dll not installed error when I load into the game. I have it installed though? Any reason why?

ScreenShot4.png

image_2023-04-25_215233964.png

I'm also getting the same issue! Runs fine the first time and works GREAT then upon subsequent launches it thinks papyrus is gone even if its not.

Hello,

I can understand that male characters can't be naked under their clothes, but is there any way to change those disgusting brown briefs that aren't lore friendly at all ? Plus, I've got another problem, depending on the clothes worn by the NPCs, the brown briefs show through the clothes and it's super ugly.

Thanks in advance for your reply. ?