Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version

So anyone who is having an issue with underwear being present when unclothed this is for you. Make sure you have nude textures for example in @FilthAccount's screenshot which I will have attatched to this post he has base game textures. Here's a link to some nude textures that the SoS SE author recommends https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902?tab=files&file_id=163103&nmm=1. This should fix all your issues, but if it doesn't I'll try to help wherever I can.  image.jpeg

It works for AE.

I hope it will make male erect, don't have time to test it yet but i will edit this post for the result.

Before i was using Tempered Skins for Males, yes it work to make male nude but damn they can't erect, they are fucking with their's sleeping, LOL.

EDIT: ITS WORK, NOW THEY CAN HAVE AN ERECTION.

Edited by Richmazoe77

Hey all and thank ou OP for providing this mod, however I still have a problem.

The mod is working and the SoS MCM is loading fine. Nevertheless, all males in my savefile currently have a hole in their crotch, which is replaced by the brown undies if I don't edit the config in SSEedit, which I have done. All males have a hole in their crotch where their penis should be, after having removed the undies entirely. 

The confusing part for me is as follows:

My PC (a Futa, I am using the CBBE Futa Addon), has her genitals, but all other males do not have theirs. They only have their schlong after I manually reset/add it in the SoS MCM. So, by default, Skyrim does not seem to load the proper schlong models or NPCs. Furthermore, technically, other futa-females have their schlong registered in the McM but don't have it applied in-game, i.e. the same thing is happening to the females which is happening for the males (just without the untextured hole between their legs due to CBBE provifing a pussy texture). 

As seldomly as I am when it comes to modding Skyrim, I am at my wit's end. I have basically tried everything the community has proposed alreday. 
I have Tempered Males installed, everything works with CBBE, I am using this mod as a standalone, and XPSME Skeletons is installed and I correctly configured it with SoS, but the void between the legs won't vanish.

In advance, I am very gratefuly for any possible solutions ❤️

14 hours ago, Matze044 said:

Hey all and thank ou OP for providing this mod, however I still have a problem.

The mod is working and the SoS MCM is loading fine. Nevertheless, all males in my savefile currently have a hole in their crotch, which is replaced by the brown undies if I don't edit the config in SSEedit, which I have done. All males have a hole in their crotch where their penis should be, after having removed the undies entirely. 

The confusing part for me is as follows:

My PC (a Futa, I am using the CBBE Futa Addon), has her genitals, but all other males do not have theirs. They only have their schlong after I manually reset/add it in the SoS MCM. So, by default, Skyrim does not seem to load the proper schlong models or NPCs. Furthermore, technically, other futa-females have their schlong registered in the McM but don't have it applied in-game, i.e. the same thing is happening to the females which is happening for the males (just without the untextured hole between their legs due to CBBE provifing a pussy texture). 

As seldomly as I am when it comes to modding Skyrim, I am at my wit's end. I have basically tried everything the community has proposed alreday. 
I have Tempered Males installed, everything works with CBBE, I am using this mod as a standalone, and XPSME Skeletons is installed and I correctly configured it with SoS, but the void between the legs won't vanish.

In advance, I am very gratefuly for any possible solutions ❤️

The hole in the crotch is because the clothes/armor isn't set to revealing.  Go into the SOS MCM under the pc/npc section and check the box to set the clothes/armor as revealing and the hole should be replaced with the schlong

On 12/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, ercramer69 said:

The hole in the crotch is because the clothes/armor isn't set to revealing.  Go into the SOS MCM under the pc/npc section and check the box to set the clothes/armor as revealing and the hole should be replaced with the schlong

Thanks for the fast reply, but sadly this doesn't work for me. 
Whenever I try to set the NPC's armour to revealing, it just defaults back to being non-revealing.  The schlongs themselves only appear when I manually assign them to the characters. For some reason the default setting for all males in the MCM is "no schlong", and while the futa schlongs appear to be set and enabled in the MCM, they only show up after I first remove them and then add them again. 

EDIT: Solved! turns out, all I had to to was to start (yet another) new game.

Edited by Matze044

Hello all! I'm having a bit of trouble getting my AE GOG 1.6.659 / SKSE 2.2.3 version of Skyrim lewded out. I have installed this mod but no matter how i change my load order I get brown speedos instead of tube steak. I am sure that things are installed properly as nothing is overwriting SOS as best as I can see. Perhaps I am overlooking something stupid? See pics below. The modules are loading but the schlongs do not appear in the MCM or on the model itself.

image.png.d6c8be6a387f0d1057bf52887c92575d.png

sos2.PNG

sos1.PNG

@splashzone I use GOG Skyrim AE 1.6.695 also, and I'm new to all of this. I was having the same problem but started finding a few answers, a piece at a time in the various forums. I'm attaching a CSV file (spreadsheet text) which gives my load order (and hopefully the Nexus links will work for you). The lines without a hyperlink are either MO2 overwrites or they are mods I downloaded from LoversLab or SexLab. 

Skyrim is pretty stable for me, it would likely be better if I didn't keep trying extra mods to see if I liked them or not. LOL. But that is a lot of the fun with this game. As time goes by, GOG SAE should get better and better. I'm seeing more and more people using it and finding what works and fixing what doesn't. Good luck to you.

Thanks to Aylis' forum pages (more than a couple) on SSE and SAE, I'm getting a better understanding of how to keep my game running smoothly. If you see the name Aylis, check out their comments or links/forums.

MO2 active mod list.csv

Can anyone tell me if SOS Uncloaked is compatible with this? I have them running together, but I haven't checked too many dudes for their schlongs. I made a new male character and he was set to not have a schlong. I haven't touched the SPID file, so that would probably be a good step.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, LustyBeast said:

I have a question, is this no dll version still messing with equipment that has slot32?

I mean it adds slot52 to any equipment that has slot32.

Is it still doing that?

On 8/23/2022 at 2:59 AM, Nerine_Chan said:

Did you ever get an answer about this? or maybe tested it out?

It is not a bug, it is an intended feature, for a good reason. You see, SoS give you the dick by equip it to slot 52, and for slot 32, it is the standard slot for full body armor. Now, imagine you wearing a full body chestplate and suddenly, there is a cock clipping right through it, that is bad right? So by giving slot 52 to any armor that has slot 32, it will fix the cock clipping problem.

That being said, if you have a revealing armor that use slot 32, you can go in SoS mcm to mark it as "revealing", then your cock will be visible like normal

Edited by Pandoriux
On 12/4/2022 at 7:26 AM, MilkBro said:

Don't know if you are still having this issue, but assuming you do it's an issue with your skeleton. I dont know if it's XP32 or SoS its one or the other I recommend running them both individualy to see which one is causing the issue. If its an XP32 issue it should tell you in the top left if something is wrong look out for a message starting with the name of the mod author Groovtama.

Ended up fixing it, I had too many male body texture mods and they were overlapping and also didnt have SOS checked in Xp32 fomod, now im busy trying to fix cbbe 3ba problems, the vagina textures arent showing up and the collisions aren't working loool fixed one problem and another arises

Downloaded and it worked fine at first. Exited the game, came back the next day and it wasn't working. Getting the .dll error again on launch, in game I get a notification saying sizes have been reset to 0, and none of the schlong option appear in the MCM. Deleted the mod and reinstalled it but it did nothing.

On 1/12/2023 at 2:53 AM, Pandoriux said:

It is not a bug, it is an intended feature, for a good reason. You see, SoS give you the dick by equip it to slot 52, and for slot 32, it is the standard slot for full body armor. Now, imagine you wearing a full body chestplate and suddenly, there is a cock clipping right through it, that is bad right? So by giving slot 52 to any armor that has slot 32, it will fix the cock clipping problem.

That being said, if you have a revealing armor that use slot 32, you can go in SoS mcm to mark it as "revealing", then your cock will be visible like normal

What was happening in my game wasn't an intended feature, but it ultimately wasn't SOS causing the problem.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:54 PM, absar107 said:

Ended up fixing it, I had too many male body texture mods and they were overlapping and also didnt have SOS checked in Xp32 fomod, now im busy trying to fix cbbe 3ba problems, the vagina textures arent showing up and the collisions aren't working loool fixed one problem and another arises

Pretty sure that isnt a 3ba issue; I am going to need more information but ill leave you with this. in bodyslide build the 3BBB Body Amazing. Check to see if vanilla npcs or the pc has these meshes. If you are using a custom npc that supports 3ba open 3ba's files and move those meshes to where they need to be.  If this doesnt help ya there may be some files overwritting 3ba. That is the best I can offer for now.