Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i have a problem of some sort. SOS stopped schlongifying men automatically - used to be I loot a corpse and it's naked, I undress guards and they're naked, etc. Now they're just all in the leathery underwear and I have to manually add a schlong for them in MCM. Not sure what went wrong, reinstalling didn't help. Any advice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i downloaded this and aTRX futanari addon and for some reason my char is teleported to a inn,  stripped of all there items (and hair)  and starts breathing ice breath killing all the npcs.   

Anyone got a clue on whats going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you can change the Init so that it accepts PapyrusUtils 36 and 39? This version of SOS would be a great benefit for Skyrim VR users, but that simple check is blocking VR. They never updated PapyrusUtils for VR to 39, but I don't expect that there were any changes between 36 and 39 that you require. (Maybe I'm wrong)

On 7/21/2023 at 2:36 AM, Euphamia said:

So i downloaded this and aTRX futanari addon and for some reason my char is teleported to a inn,  stripped of all there items (and hair)  and starts breathing ice breath killing all the npcs.   

Anyone got a clue on whats going on?

From my experience, it's caused by having too many plugins active.

Guys, can someone give me a light? I`ve never been able to make the SOS work with any body texture, besides the tempered skins light, the texture always ends up like the SOS. What am I doing wrong? I already changed the load order and still not working. I using the HIMBO and BnP with the SOS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2023 at 10:20 PM, willsigs123 said:

Does anyone have any insight as to what might be causing this oversized dick problem? the npc in question is using TRX - male addon with a size 16 in the mcm menu, however for whatever reason its like something else is modifying the size again after, making it ridicules. Any help with this is deeply appreciated.

On 3/11/2023 at 4:39 AM, txwolf208 said:

For some reason everyone's schlong is ridiculously massive, anyone know what causes this? 

Does anyone have an answer for the cartoonishly large dick problem? Like larger than a leg! It acts like some mod or hidden settings are affecting the size. I see that I am not the only one with the issue.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 12:50 PM, trgdolors said:

Does anyone have an answer for the cartoonishly large dick problem? Like larger than a leg! It acts like some mod or hidden settings are affecting the size. I see that I am not the only one with the issue.

Thanks!

I had the sam issue I resolved it by changing the mcm menu .

There is an option schlong size multiplier bring it down to negative value it should resolve it 

On 6/17/2023 at 5:29 PM, orfunk said:

Hey guys, i have a problem of some sort. SOS stopped schlongifying men automatically - used to be I loot a corpse and it's naked, I undress guards and they're naked, etc. Now they're just all in the leathery underwear and I have to manually add a schlong for them in MCM. Not sure what went wrong, reinstalling didn't help. Any advice?

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having the same issue now, but wasn't on my previous playthrough with the same mods..

Thanks for that, works very well on se too, just had to purge all the old schlongs of skyrim plugins from my save using the resaver, everything worked perfectly and it found the plugins again, so perfect !

and if you wonder why I would use that in se : because this dll is a disaster because it was made a very long time ago and never updated, and I was at a point where I got crashes with the culprit being this dll identified in the crash log, it became an emergency to remove it !

Edited by zelurker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...