[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

As good faith to the community. I merged everything together to the latest patch 11_27_2013. 

LATEST SINGLE DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#...pfikVHw130Qh0Y 

I manually downloaded every files posted by Emily from first release and updated the files as it goes. Basically I just download, extract, paste over existing files, repeat, until there is no files to update.

The mega link for this is down, and right when i decide to reinstall Oblivion i_i. Anyone have another link I can use?

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone please give the description, installation, requirement and things-that-should-to-know about this mod and those demon hive, punished etc.
I just loaded only that SINGLE DOWNLOAD MIRROR and installed it but seem like I have to reinstall the entire game again.

cause this mod just add bunch of unnecessary monster(fire horse? lump crab? Is this mod suppose to be... ) that do nothing more than normal monster to... where? I don't even know where but it just happen to add a lot of monster in anvil temple that I need to do kotn quest and those stand still captives.

That's exactly what this Mod does. Add new ( not original game) Monsters.

Yes also at places you need for other quests ( like the Anvil cathedrale). Monsters all over Chyodiil, in the wilderness and in Caves and Ruins.

So they're just normal monster? I think I heard it can corrupt chracter and someting. maybe cause I just finished cursed armor and expect something similar.

can you or anyone suggest mod that consist of corrupted main character?

If you have Lovers installed you can have sex with most of the Monsters, or the Monsters rapes you ( Lovers Rapers).

Some good "Monsters" do not attack you if you are good ( high fame) and some bad Monsters do not attack you if you are bad ( high infamy or in "evil" factions) . But if I remember right there were only 2 - 3 such Monsters.

All other Monsters react like original Monsters/creatures.

to be honest if no one else is going to work on this shouldnt it be taken down or something?? no point in keeping a mod thats not fully finished on the site

Why take it down?it works quite good as it is

Taking it down is pointless. It may crash a lot, but it is functional. The big issues with it can mostly all be solved by spending an hour or two in the construction set. So for those willing do a little modding it is easy enough to get working, and can be used as a base for making other personal mods(For instance, I have a custom lovers Magic succubus using this as a base).

uh... ok I read some pages here hmm... thought that user title under avatar was a joke too but nope and read why they banned so not gonna get into that just wanted to ask a question here. I want to use some assets from this mod in another mod can I do that as long as I post credits with it? I am planning to use the assets in the PSE mod I am adding to here on the forums. I can't ask the OP because they are banned and I don't know where this stuff comes from originally or who made it. Just looking through the meshes folder I don't know where any of that came from lol but the tentacle raping outfits look great for a spell effect I am working on. Anyone used this stuff in their mods before?

Yes tentacle stuff is from wolfzq ( cursed armor Mod)

The X-ray Girl i made is from Ima ( one of his Ima Item Mods)

Mushroom Girls and Medusa is from Edhildil

And Emily only collected stuff from other Mods and Modding resources.

And clean the meshes ! Emily delete parts of meshes with "Remove"  instead of "Remove Branch", so much unnecessary waste in the meshes.

to be honest if no one else is going to work on this shouldnt it be taken down or something?? no point in keeping a mod thats not fully finished on the site

Take down _ NO WAY! This mod is mature has a few flaws BUT it is pure monster girl goodness and works well.

What's not to love:

Adds monstergirl amazon warrior's +Gorgons + mythical greek monsters

I especially like the naga they are damn nasty.

Adds Demonic monsters to the oblivion realm originally Monster Girl Demon Hive

Adds dark elf assassins / warriors/ mages to name a few mostly to ayleid ruins.

Adds fallen angels (originally monster girl Angelic Alliance) often to oblivion realm

Adds nasty undeads and nasty bosses to necromancer areas ( originally necromancer moon)

Nasty aquatic creatures

Plus

Awesome clothes, armour, weapons

New alchemy ingredients,potions + new  spells .

BDMS stuff

and a ton of other stuff

I think I have that cursed armor mod never used it though. I managed to get the squirmy tentacles from female body to work on roberts male body but there is nothing to put on the male chest area like there is for female stuff in there.

@fejeena

What do you mean by clean? like get rid of bogus nodes or something? I think I only need to worth within one of the nif files the others I can copy branch of things and paste them into clean nifs.

Yes remove bogus nodes and waste

Example:

upperbody with two piercings

post-3205-0-08745500-1431890580_thumb.jpg

if I delete the piercings ( X )  with "Remove" instead of "Remove Branch" .  Then save the nif , and it looks like on the right hand side..

You can clean/delete the waste by right click the NiNode/Scene Root ----click "Block" -----" Crop to Branch"

There are many really dirty meshes in the Mod, some I was able to reduce by half its file-size.

Well, I've played Oblivion to death lately, and managed to make two characters who have done pretty much everything in the game between the two of them. At this point, I don't care if the mod corrupts my entire Oblivion install, as long as the bugs aren't too jarring.

Some people mentioned that the mod was missing some assets. I'm downloading from the one big Mega download. Can someone give me an idea of how often I would be running into these, so that I know if  I should bother hunting down the original mods they were taken from?

@Brigade

Monstergirl has many files thrown all over the place there are many asset's that are missing textures like there are some from apachii and other authors there are many many dirty nifs as the author has a really bad habit of using the block - remove option in nifskope instead of the block - remove branch using the remove option only removes the item and not anything attached to said item. This conflicts with many mods that add enemies/people to the game as this mod adds monsters and people to towns dungeons and the land. If you enter a cell that this mods adds monsters/people to and another mod is doing the same thing there will be a high chance of a CTD. It will also conflict with anything that alters areas like cities dungeons and so forth since it does it as well. Generally you can play with the mod on for awhile but after awhile you will probably start hittings CTD's when entering cities and stuff.

I pretty much just took all of the items from this mod and added them to chests that I made with a .esp I made and just leave this mod turned off.

• 4 weeks later...

You can remove most of the gore fairly easily, though it is a bit time consuming. Go into the construction kit, look up all characters under the race "Slave0"(I think that's the name, been a while). In each case, check which items they are using. Those items will cover 90% or so of all gore-related equipment. So keep track of the names of those items and find out which are related to gore, then go to armors/clothing, find each item, and remove them. Then change all of the 0slave race characters to another race(Cute elves works best for them if I'm remembering correctly). After that, you have removed most of the gore from the mod. You'll still have the occasional upside-down female corpse, a few female zombies, and I believe one valkyrie arm that isn't attached, but it's one hell of a start, and if you're willing to go the extra mile and find and remove those, you'll be set on gore.

You'll still have the captives, but if they really bother you you can look them up and remove them from the level lists. If I remember correctly they are all listed under something like zzzcaptive or zzzgobcaptive, and so just look under the "z" editor ids and you should be able to find them pretty quick.