[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

@ DarkRavage - NO offense as I appreciate the effort involved, but I'd never use it. Much like Pixie-K I've edited the ESP to my liking already and don't feel like starting all over on it again, not that it's active in my LO any more. 

I think your upload would be good for those that have never installed or played it yet. And I still recommend running it through TES4Files. And just pasting over older files with newer ones, especially with Emily's/Tritiana's MG MODs, can lead to overwriting the better files that were actually fixed in a prior release, with a broken one. Been there done that numerous times with MG MODs.

Ditto on what movomo posted too.

What I decided to do was use DarkRavage's files and folders, and skipped out on the .esp. I Merged his files/folders into mine, and chose NOT to overwrite anything, merely copy over the new files I did not have, and continue using my old .esp, which I think might be the newest of Emily's. I am going to test my strange idea and see if it helped at all. If I still have anything missing, I will do the same with the files/folders from Some Sick Wacko, and hope there's some files in there too that I am missing. 

EDIT: After the 1st step, I now have A LOT of things that were not there before. I'm still missing a texture for a club, so maybe wacko's files have that, and anything else I didn't see yet that could be missing.

@Pixie-K: I have not sorted out the DH files, yet, and was holding back on starting on them because I did not want to upset DarkRavage and did not know how much checking they had already done with the files. It would appear, however, that they have simply created a compilation, if you will, with no file integrity or structure verification; so I will leave this alone for now, in order to allow them to amend the compilation if they want, but will try to sort out Necromancer Moon or Amazon Conquest shortly (no guarantees, though, because of current RL requirements ...and because the last hour or two of the day are exclusively mine!! :D ).

...I know how frustrating it is, though, when you hit a yellow WTF!, so if you could RefSkope the problem (identify the mesh and anything else useful) I will try and identify which mod it has been ripped from (as I will need the mod, anyway, when I do get around to sorting out those files ...plus the readme for the credits section).

• 4 weeks later...

As good faith to the community. I merged everything together to the latest patch 11_27_2013. 

LATEST SINGLE DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#!f1E3FKpJ!GJeQ5fC6-B6clCsW5EnE2XMEPw243pfikVHw130Qh0Y 

I manually downloaded every files posted by Emily from first release and updated the files as it goes. Basically I just download, extract, paste over existing files, repeat, until there is no files to update.

Is there something wrong with the link, i cant't download it stuck on 65% for 3 hours

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well first of all thank you to Emily for the original mod. Also thank you to anyone who contributed to making this better & easier to install.

Special thanks to DarkRavage for the Mega upload.

Now to my silly question, what I want to do is to add some of the creatures via leveled lists like many other mods do and thus bashing them via bashed patch.

What would be the simplest and easiest way to acomplish this?

I presume that some CK editing would be in order?

Thank you for the help.

Well first of all thank you to Emily for the original mod. Also thank you to anyone who contributed to making this better & easier to install.

Special thanks to DarkRavage for the Mega upload.

Now to my silly question, what I want to do is to add some of the creatures via leveled lists like many other mods do and thus bashing them via bashed patch.

What would be the simplest and easiest way to acomplish this?

I presume that some CK editing would be in order?

Thank you for the help.

That depends on what you want to do. Most of the new creatures are in the leveled lists by default, and you should be finding them naturally throughout the world. If you want to add more monster onto to different lists, than unless there's a utility I missed you will need to use the construction set. But if you mean increasing the raw number of spawns, you might find more luck with Dynamic Leveled Lists, which you can grab off the nexus. And if you want to merge leveled lists together, than you will indeed require a bashed patch. I don't know if monster girl is one of the non-merge-able mods or not though.

Well to be more concrete, what I wish to do is to edit the mod so only some of the creatures included remain, while deleting all other unnecessary edits. Basicaly making the mod a creature addon only. Afterwards I intend to add these by using the stripped esp with the bashed patch feature.

I like the mod but for example the slaves and gore themes do not interest me, nor do some of the non-lore friendly creatures, also I'd rater not have the load screens that come with the mod.

So that is basically the stuff that I wish to delete, and at the same time making the mod more compatible, no world edits if possible, no changes to standard races and so on.

If someone could tell me which records are safe to be deleted in the esp to achieve this, I'd be very gratefull.

Well to be more concrete, what I wish to do is to edit the mod so only some of the creatures included remain, while deleting all other unnecessary edits. Basicaly making the mod a creature addon only. Afterwards I intend to add these by using the stripped esp with the bashed patch feature.

I like the mod but for example the slaves and gore themes do not interest me, nor do some of the non-lore friendly creatures, also I'd rater not have the load screens that come with the mod.

So that is basically the stuff that I wish to delete, and at the same time making the mod more compatible, no world edits if possible, no changes to standard races and so on.

If someone could tell me which records are safe to be deleted in the esp to achieve this, I'd be very gratefull.

Then you will need to use the construction set. As for the rest, I'm not sure what all is safe to simply delete, but I'm pretty sure that if you want to start removing gore you should look into NPC's listed under the 0slave race. Check the items used on each, check the use info on each item and backtrack to all non-0slave race NPC's, remove all cases of that item(or delete the item, but I'm a bit afraid of outright deleting stuff) and change NPC's with that race to something else. That should probably remove roughly 90% of the gore in the mod. Also look for any new zombie types, since most of the new zombies are female torn-up zombies. Remove them from the leveled lists they're on to essentially disable them. I think they show up in one of the new cells to, but those are entirely skipable.

I'd send you the ESP I've been working on, as it has most of the no-gore stuff already in, but it also adds more monster girls to the world and reduces some of the default spawn types in the leveled lists(Goblin caves are now mostly spider-girl caves, deer replaced with satyrs, etc.) But I'm still working on it, and I have no idea how much I may or may not have FUBAR'd the file.

From what I can tell, there aren't many actual edits to locations in default monstergirl. Mostly they are edits to the areas around wilderness shrines, as well as some churches. As far as races go I don't believe anything default has been changed, but there are a ton of additions.

Hi all.

Ive been trying to figure out why I have massive texture tearing/penis stretching with some mobs but not others. Boobs are ok, only lower bodies seem to be at fault. The dominatrix type mobs of the kind found under the bloodworks, Law, gimps, torturer etc, male and female have terrible stretching and texture screw ups during sex. I have reinstalled LAPF (including skeleton) and creature pack 2.0 to no avail. Im not having this problem with pre-existing npcs and normal males & females. It only seems to effect the newer npcs introduced by newer versions monstergirl. Anyone know what I might have done wrong? or what I can check?

Thanks!

The issues are directly traceable to what Emily used both mesh and skeleton for those specific areas. Some NIFs have an embedded skeleton, others are simply not compatible with either LAPF and/or a BBB skeleton.

So odds are it is not your core or base LAPF install, but the inherent flaws in this MOD, based on Emily using flawed or less than compatible resources from other MODs. Mixing different mesh and skeleton types in one MOD is risky and I have yet to see it done well.

Can they be fixed? Sure, but good luck with that. You'll need a combination of NifSkope and PyFFI at a minimum, both the tools and the skill to use them. An alternative is to replace the defective ones with ones that are compatible with you core LAPF setup.

I left lots of notes a few pages back on what I discovered, you may also want to review that and other members posts on discovered flaws and fixes.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I reinstalled this mod and too late remembered it messes with everything, down to the loading screens and animations. I'm not bashing Emily/Triratna's work, but I wish he had made these parts optional. So I had to go back to my install backup and delete all these parts with TES4Edit.

In fact, I wonder if anyone would be interested in an esp that only adds the creatures/items and removes everything else.

So, I reinstalled this mod and too late remembered it messes with everything, down to the loading screens and animations. I'm not bashing Emily/Triratna's work, but I wish he had made these parts optional. So I had to go back to my install backup and delete all these parts with TES4Edit.

In fact, I wonder if anyone would be interested in an esp that only adds the creatures/items and removes everything else.

BRING BACK EMILY

BRING BACK EMILY

Eh, you should read the thread to understand why he was banned.

Are you sure he isn't back ? Third time , third Name. First a Boy , then a Young Girl.  Now a shemale ?

-------------------------

Nightwynd , if you clean the esp you should also correct path grids. Emily modified some places (dungens,cells,...) or added objects, and the creature-NPCs try to walk through walls or objects (missing or blocked path grids)