[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

I've attempted to use both NMM and BOSS to get my Skyrim and Oblivion mods to work properly, I keep falling back on OBMM and the new variant TES Mod Manager for both Oblivion and Skyrim.  It does the job with only the worry of where to move the load order.  Speaking of which I just downloaded this entire file + the 1.4 update, any suggestions on which install order?  I have 1.3 first but my default idea is to install them in the order of the download and I don't know if that's a good idea.

I have only ever used OBMM for oblivion just like I only use FOMM for fallout new Vegas and have never ever used NMM for either one of them ever because I have seen enough things on it saying not to use it for them as it doesn't install things correctly and it tends to mess shit up. The only thing I use NMM with is skyrim and my NMM is a older build that never gets updated and it doesn't have all those bells and whistles and shit shoved into it. I mostly use the tesedits wryebash I stopped using BOSS long ago and have never used LOOT. 

Any time I come across something that makes the game crash, I find it in the CK and either fix it or zap it.

About to make a new install of Oblivion after not having played it for several years and on the fence whether to risk running this mod or not. So if you could share some advice about how to best integrate it for minimum crashes, etc I'd appreciate it.

Here you go!

If you see any 180px-Missing.jpg open console, click on it to identify, then look for it in the Construction Set to see what can be done.

Do I need all 4 of those 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade packs or are they all the same from different sources?

Also:

Can someone recommend a good place to test this mod with a new character?

I now got Oblivion more or less running the way I want it and would like to install and test it so I can remove it with minumum time wasted if I can't get it to work properly.

Any time I come across something that makes the game crash, I find it in the CK and either fix it or zap it.

About to make a new install of Oblivion after not having played it for several years and on the fence whether to risk running this mod or not. So if you could share some advice about how to best integrate it for minimum crashes, etc I'd appreciate it.

Here you go!

If you see any 180px-Missing.jpg open console, click on it to identify, then look for it in the Construction Set to see what can be done.

Do I need all 4 of those 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade packs or are they all the same from different sources?

Also:

Can someone recommend a good place to test this mod with a new character?

I now got Oblivion more or less running the way I want it and would like to install and test it so I can remove it with minumum time wasted if I can't get it to work properly.

If you're looking for places to find new enemies fast, Vilverin is generally a good place. Guaranteed to have some form of Drider within, along with a handful of the non-monster NPCs. Final area is quite modified, including a special boss(who is rather easy). There's also usually Undine outside near the water.

If you go into Hawkhaven from testinghall, head around the village to the left, follow the road, and you should find some satyrs and a few other enemies.

The central "temple" in the IC Temple District houses a handful of angels, the leader of which selling some mod-added spells.

And there's a door within the outdoor entrance of Anvil Castle which is full of various aquatic enemies(Undine/Mermaids/Tentacles), a door in the Bloodworks that leads to various things, and Anvil Chapel is also quite modified.

Aside from that, just run around and explore, and you should find plenty of things.

Just be wary, a lot of things aren't exactly scaled on leveled lists.. that Drider I mentioned can be a real pain to a level 1.

Just be wary, a lot of things aren't exactly scaled on leveled lists.. that Drider I mentioned can be a real pain to a level 1.

Speaking of which I just got everything setup to give this mod another shot. I run TIE to delevel the world. Do you believe this will interfere with anything? I know in vanilla oblivion a lot of monsters don't show up until higher levels and didn't know if this mod was the same.

This mod will conflict/cause CTD's with any mod that adds npc/monsters to the oblivion world/caves/dungeons and mods that changes anything in the oblivion world/cities/caves/dungeons. I have had times where I would get a CTD during a different mods quest only to find out that this mod was the culprit which wasn't hard to figure out since most of my mods are clothing/armors.

This mod will conflict/cause CTD's with any mod that adds npc/monsters to the oblivion world/caves/dungeons and mods that changes anything in the oblivion world/cities/caves/dungeons. I have had times where I would get a CTD during a different mods quest only to find out that this mod was the culprit which wasn't hard to figure out since most of my mods are clothing/armors.

Thank you for the reply. To my knowledge TIE does not add any additional spawns. But you are right in that this mod creates tons of CTD's. I am actually trying to fix that and have so far had a lot of success. I've started editing the .esp file to remove broken and unused assets. So far I've reduced the CTD's to the point that they are pretty rare unless a lot of actors are engaged, such as the Pit area in the Arena. I've even been able to access some areas that always caused CTDs for me such as the Aquarium in Anvil and for some reason the exit for the Imperial Prison. 

As a note to everyone, I plan on posting the esp once I am done with it it help alleviate a lot of grief this otherwise excellent mod creates. I cannot however test everything so if you have noticed any particular areas that cause a lot of crashes or are covered in missing textures/meshs please let me know and I'll try to clean them up.

I have reduced my CTD's from this mod by 100% by not installing it all but instead place all meshes that I want in my players chest in the .esp that I made which allows me to take and add as many mods as I want to my game/game folder without ever having to use their .esp's all I add to my game is their mesh and texture files and then use the CS (creation set) to add them to my .esp and throw away their .esp's. 

I have reduced my CTD's from this mod by 100% by not installing it all but instead place all meshes that I want in my players chest in the .esp that I made which allows me to take and add as many mods as I want to my game/game folder without ever having to use their .esp's all I add to my game is their mesh and texture files and then use the CS (creation set) to add them to my .esp and throw away their .esp's. 

I'll have to give that a try but it may be beyond my ability. I'm capable of removing from the .esp, never tried creating one myself before :-). If you have a working crash free version you might consider posting it. I know a lot of people get driven away from this mod due to stability issues so even if it does not have all the content I would expect a stable version would be very appreciated.

The direction I would have loved this mod to have taken, would be to go with the infestors, bebliths, etc. to actually infest the character, and force-equip the mutations in increasingly disturbing stages until you get hold of a cure disease potion or such similar... *cough* 

All my .esp contains is a shit ton of outfits/armors/bodies from tons of mods. Like these  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15199-everyones-characters/?p=830066 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15199-everyones-characters/?p=754153 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15199-everyones-characters/?p=613162 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/?p=758029 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/?p=752255 here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21553-ll-oblivion-gallery-general-screenshots-thread/?p=625712 My oblivion folder has almost 70 GB in it with a total of 103,305 files and 7,932 folders.

@overSexed

Not sure if the Modified Demonhive Revised works with this or not I don't even think that I have that one anymore.

The direction I would have loved this mod to have taken, would be to go with the infestors, bebliths, etc. to actually infest the character, and force-equip the mutations in increasingly disturbing stages until you get hold of a cure disease potion or such similar... *cough* 

You and me both!

A piece of advice to anyone downloading this: get the all in one off the mega-cloud as it has most of the files you need.  Then take the 1.2 to 1.3 download, the 1.4 four downloads and the missingfilesformonstergirlcoc1.4.rar as the all in one 900 MB download is missing (based on some CK poking) (As well as 2-3 hours of play, in other words this list isn't anywhere NEAR compete.) Painlovers leather armor mesh, mimic mesh and who knows what else.  I am fixing these problems as I find them however I won't probably find huge amounts as I am also really enjoying this mod.

Maybe Emily 3.0 will appear and finish the mod, we all need more monster girls.

Let's hope so, but most of the required material already seems to be present ...so I have added this to my checklist for things to work on / with, and should be able to identify any problems people are having just by reading through the forum posts and seeing what's what in CK and in-game just as soon as I am able to [not right at the moment  - currently engaged in a massive sort-of of Fallout 3, ESIII, ESIV, ESV, and the outline of a(nother) ESIV total overhaul].

A piece of advice to anyone downloading this: get the all in one off the mega-cloud as it has most of the files you need.  Then take the 1.2 to 1.3 download, the 1.4 four downloads and the missingfilesformonstergirlcoc1.4.rar as the all in one 900 MB download is missing (based on some CK poking) (As well as 2-3 hours of play, in other words this list isn't anywhere NEAR compete.) Painlovers leather armor mesh, mimic mesh and who knows what else.  I am fixing these problems as I find them however I won't probably find huge amounts as I am also really enjoying this mod.

Thanks for the update, - I have read something about this on hongfire forums, but wanted to hang-fire (sorry! - couldn't resist) on any comments until I had tested the mod and checked where the reported problems were.

The patch files you referenced can all be found at the beginning of this thread, whilst missingfilesformonstergirlcoc1.4.rar can found, linked as an attachment, on this page of the forum in a post by Salaméor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/page-43, post #851

Alright, after a lot of investigation i have found what mesh was missing.

I have uploaded the all in a small archive if maybe people was in the same case than me (violet, blue effect near dead body).

Advice for all player, you must have the data from previous monster girl because, there is missing texture or mesh in coc 1.4 who can be solved with this previous monster girl (Amazone, angelic, demon five, necromancer).

If you have already installed coc 1.4, copy files from previous monster girl but DON'T overwhrite files. With that, only the messing mesh or texture will be copy on the folder.

Hope that my advice can help people too.

If anyone is struggling to find previous MG mods, or versions of, just give me a nudge and I will sort you out with something [but please be patient! - I can (and do) dissapear for several days at a time and need to spend much time sharpening my implements]... xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.k8q7vo6B7D.png

^^^^

You sir are a god.

I'm missing textures for all the girls in the arena bloodworks, Fallen Nun, and Painbringer. Oh and about half the captives are missing tex too.

I try but, honestly, that would be a death sentence if only humans were to have any concept of godhood ...for then I would forever be trapped in this seething mass of electrons and protons with no respite or hope ever of release (unless humans could be factored out of the equation - by extension the belief in godhood), but... this could get complicated.... xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.4azkk_5zmI.png

Anyway, you are hoping the meshes you are looking for are in the older versions of MG, right? - I have Amazon Conquest (with update), Angelic Alliance, Necromancer Moon (with Goblin Edition and Update) ...and MG Demonhive (of course).

So, assuming the answer to my first question to be yes, how do you want the files [(we're talking almost 2Gb here (uncompressed)]. - I don't mind creating a private torrent with uTorrent (which might be easiest), if that would work for you?

I'd be grateful if you could torrent the missing stuff as well I stopped playing after taking hours to install stuff I wanted, because I noticed allot of missing meshes painbringer, captives etc. I thought I installed it wrong but I see there just missing the files.

Anvil chapel had missing meshes all over the place don't know if they where caused by MG or me when installing mods.