[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

As a side note since Kagor posted the link,  -everything- present in this Monster Girl version is present in the basic meshes/textures/sounds downloads I have posted on Mega. You just wouldn't use the Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp, you'd use this mod's.

Probably better compression, and I quite literally shaved like 1/2 the size of some of the largest meshes by removing bogus nodes and poorly removed elements via NifViewer. I wouldn't be surprised if it helped. If anything's missing I can probably find and recover it to upload, since I still have the original's zip.

Depending on where you got the MG files, you may have downloaded meshes/textures/sounds for Estrus from that, and then downloaded them a second time from the Estrus files. My only guess is somehow its crossing everything out. I have both installed Estrus works, but I'm using my Blockhead edition. I THINK Estrus worked fine when I was using this one, though...try moving Estrus above/below MonsterGirl-COC.esp or whatever it's called?

Depending on where you got the MG files, you may have downloaded meshes/textures/sounds for Estrus from that, and then downloaded them a second time from the Estrus files. My only guess is somehow its crossing everything out. I have both installed Estrus works, but I'm using my Blockhead edition. I THINK Estrus worked fine when I was using this one, though...try moving Estrus above/below MonsterGirl-COC.esp or whatever it's called?

I tried everything,but it still show the blood up.

It seems like MG change some effects mesh or textures.
but not replace,just change the address or add more effects.

If i only activate Estrus(or with some other MODs),it works fine.
but when i more activated MG(even I just  activate only two esp,MG and Estrus),the Estrus worked bloody.
post-17479-0-18366100-1466690302_thumb.jpg

:blink:

That's MonsterGirls.  Emily often use folder form other Mods but not changed the folder structure, then he changed things in the folders....and that's why the Mods which also use these folders are messed up.

If you install Estrus after Monstergirls and let overwrite all files.

I check the file,MG and Estrus didn't use the same folders.

They are independent with each other.(i use MG1.4 and Estrus1.95)

Anyway,I do overwrite the file once again but it still happen.

so...It's only me got this problem? I cant believe that. T_T

One of the ESPs you are using is the cause of that effect, odds are one of the MGs you have installed and active. You will need to learn how to use CS or preferably CS/E and track down which ESP is adding that effect. You can also use TES4Edit to help locate effects added or altered by ESPs.

yeah,I find the crux.

I check the script to look which effect was be called.

Change it to the vanilla,and the problem was solved.

No more blood,Estrus works like what it should be.

But wait,let me figure out something.

MG change the game effects,but only I had the problem?

It doesn't make sense.  :blink:

Had you tried a clean save? My only thought is that your save file had Estrus' spell FormID from the Estrus esp registered (which would have the blood effect attached to it based off the Mythic Dawn armor spell), but it was keyed to use the script that was being overwritten by MG. If you removed both, started the game, made a clean save, and then activated them at the same time that miiight have fixed it...maybe. It took me forever to fix all the weirdness I did with the Blockhead Edition. I should probably delete the Estrus script in my edition to avoid any potential conflicts.

Edit: I checked and that script wasn't in the Monster-Girl CoC version I'd based the Blockhead Edition off of. Where did you get your ESP from?

Had you tried a clean save? My only thought is that your save file had Estrus' spell FormID from the Estrus esp registered (which would have the blood effect attached to it based off the Mythic Dawn armor spell), but it was keyed to use the script that was being overwritten by MG. If you removed both, started the game, made a clean save, and then activated them at the same time that miiight have fixed it...maybe. It took me forever to fix all the weirdness I did with the Blockhead Edition. I should probably delete the Estrus script in my edition to avoid any potential conflicts.

Edit: I checked and that script wasn't in the Monster-Girl CoC version I'd based the Blockhead Edition off of. Where did you get your ESP from?

I started a new game to make sure the problem. I think it is clean save.

well...The change is not in script. It's in the EffectShader.
Estrus call the EffectShader name "effectSummonMythicDawn".
MG change the "effectSummonMythicDawn" address to it own blood dds.
I do think to delete the script in Estrus.
but...I can't lunch CSE,so I couldn't save the edited script.

By the way,I get the esp from the first page.
1.4ver mediafire link.
That's why I thought everyone who both use MG and Estrus should had the same problem with me.
Weird......

Hi, everybody. im new to this mod, is the mod in first page safe to download? i mean will it crash my game? i heard emily never clean his mod. i dont mind few minor glitch, as long as it doesnt break my oblivion or causing CTD. If not, could somebody give me the cleaner version? many thanks before

https://mega.nz/#!e1dFjBYZ!T4wQtCFub6r9WUdZFTXPb58WM2ModjUvpibNIhpQowk  - Monstergirl

full all-in-one 1.4 with russian esp.

https://mega.nz/#!780GQQTB!Yv-eVxJK8HyBWyG5tfFILcOyS8P5echwkf4vpaSxezc - 27.11.2013 patch.

https://mega.nz/#!ztVjlJSB!gtsyJLLDWK1zI5dNfkB2g2QpSqBOAi0NlbfO7025jDQ -Emily IMP Extra patch.

Eliminating minor bugs with the mesh and textures.

by  

z27zed - Russia

Thank you Kagor. Your help is much appreciated. I had given getting hold of this mod. Im glad I read last few posts. Thanks a million :-)  Your a star.

These are the files for the original version.

https://mega.nz/#!e1dFjBYZ!T4wQtCFub6r9WUdZFTXPb58WM2ModjUvpibNIhpQowk  - Monstergirl

full all-in-one 1.4 with russian esp.

https://mega.nz/#!780GQQTB!Yv-eVxJK8HyBWyG5tfFILcOyS8P5echwkf4vpaSxezc - 27.11.2013 patch.

https://mega.nz/#!ztVjlJSB!gtsyJLLDWK1zI5dNfkB2g2QpSqBOAi0NlbfO7025jDQ -Emily IMP Extra patch.

Eliminating minor bugs with the mesh and textures.

by  

z27zed - Russia

Thank you Kagor. Your help is much appreciated. I had given getting hold of this mod. Im glad I read last few posts. Thanks a million :-)  Your a star.

These are the files for the original version.

These links are no more, that's a valid link

https://mega.nz/#!vo8CQAwT!Dj4wNNG-3RAa1w6F5qpnGMLjbU8DA2-JVzcXOFdnFFQ

• 1 month later...

Hm... how do I install this mod and are there any other mods required? None of this information is available on the first page and not really interested in checking 60 pages worth of posts to maybe find out lol.

EDIT: Alright got it to work. So now my question is. Is there a way/mod to fuck/be fucked by these creatures?

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, Emily! (may I call you M?) :) I wonder would you have the time to create a compatibility patch for KTON and Losing my religion? I'm using your mod and the chapel in Anvil was, what can I say, funny perhaps. ^_^ Its okay if you don't have the time. I'll just try and fiddle with with the TES4 Editor, but I just want to let you know.

Again thanks for the great mod, M. Keep up the great work. Viva Terraphilia!!! 3:)

Great mod, Emily! (may I call you M?) :) I wonder would you have the time to create a compatibility patch for KTON and Losing my religion? I'm using your mod and the chapel in Anvil was, what can I say, funny perhaps. ^_^ Its okay if you don't have the time. I'll just try and fiddle with with the TES4 Editor, but I just want to let you know.

Again thanks for the great mod, M. Keep up the great work. Viva Terraphilia!!! 3:)

That user no longer visits these forums. If you can point out the compatibility issues with those two mods, though, I'll make a tentative patch. I haven't changed the FormIDs between coc and my Blockhead edition, so a patch I make using my .esp should work for this esp.

Need little help some monsters like merfolk, satyr or naga mising breast and it making compleete mess on screen cuz from that area going grey texture pilars to all directions. Does anny one know which part of mod or sceleton i missing? 

I appreciate anny help/ sugestion.  Thanks