[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Private torrents would mean that the .torrent file could be distributed only to those who requested it, for example, and it would have been encrypted, too, but I am planning on making my files available through a website, so I may as well start with the MG files.

As it is, I haven't had to chance to completely, or properly, review any of the files, yet, but I have done some light tidying of the directory structure, which is definitely funky with some of the mods.

The Monstergirl - Amazon Conquest files have been uploaded, as have the Monstergirl - Necromancer Moon and Monstergirl - Angelic Alliance files. Just the mesh and texture files are now available in the open file links, so if you require the full files (or the music, sound, or LoD content) you will have to download the full .7z files. All being well the Monstergirl - Demon Hive files will be uploaded sometime over the next couple of days but, even without them, anyone with missing mesh problems for MG - DH should now be able to find the required meshes and textures missing from their game should those files actually be there to be found in the first place. Don't forget to check out the missing mesh solution originally posted by Wolf470 in post #941, either, and our post (post #945 following on from that one).

I realise that many LL members don't have high-speed anything, never mind high-speed broadband, so I am uploading the files with an open file structure (ie: not in compressed archives), and have included a file tree .htm file to hopefully enable people to just grab what they need and nothing else. This is a grade-A pain in the proverbial, so I really hope these files turn out to be of use to someone. :)

Also, if you have any files [especially clothing, armour, poses, weapons, and (most especially) mod resource files] from demised sites or which are, otherwise, no longer available, then please upload them somewhere and let everyone know (or even just me if you're feeling shy! ;) ).

* The link for the files is: http://www.exstocktrade.com/files/ *

i have a problume i have necromancers moon amazon demonhive and angelic alliance but they all seem to cause my game to crash when i lvl up right after i coice my atrobutes it ctd and tthen if i try to disable one of them or all of them the save gettes broken and i cant load it. i would apreceate ant help people could give me to fix this issue.

Was a fix ever discovered for the infinite summoning that keeps happening? (I.e npc keeps summoning repeatedly resulting in a dead frame-rate, crowds of summoned)

There is no "fix" for that as this "uncontrolled recursive summoning" was the intented feature. I mean, so to speak.. not that it was the most brilliant idea. But so far people haven't had much problem with that, it seams.

To suppress that you'll have to remove some summon spells or edit those spells so that no summon spell could self-recurse further. Finding the summon chain might be a bit nasty, though.

For example, nereliths shouldn't have any spell that summons the same nerelith. In vanilla game you can summon xivilai or lich but it's all okay because they are different ones that don't have summon spells. and xivilais don't summon xivilais, after all.

In this particular case of nerelith, you could try removing the nerelith from their summon list (so they won't be able to summon themselves), or removing the troubling summon spell from them, or replacing their summon list with different versions of the same creature, like in vanilla game.

Was a fix ever discovered for the infinite summoning that keeps happening? (I.e npc keeps summoning repeatedly resulting in a dead frame-rate, crowds of summoned)

There is no "fix" for that as this "uncontrolled recursive summoning" was the intented feature. I mean, so to speak.. not that it was the most brilliant idea. But so far people haven't had much problem with that, it seams.

To suppress that you'll have to remove some summon spells or edit those spells so that no summon spell could self-recurse further. Finding the summon chain might be a bit nasty, though.

For example, nereliths shouldn't have any spell that summons the same nerelith. In vanilla game you can summon xivilai or lich but it's all okay because they are different ones that don't have summon spells. and xivilais don't summon xivilais, after all.

In this particular case of nerelith, you could try removing the nerelith from their summon list (so they won't be able to summon themselves), or removing the troubling summon spell from them, or replacing their summon list with different versions of the same creature, like in vanilla game.

Another option (with potentially a bit more work) would probably be to make a secondary creature entry for the race, devoid of the summon spell, and simply place that into the Summon spell. Never looked too deep into the CS (and it's on my other computer which I can't currently check on atm), but I'm pretty sure that's how the vanilla summon spells are set up to prevent summons summoning (like Spider Daedra not spawning Spiderlings).

I'm still wishing and waiting for that torrent :(

I decided not to go with a torrent, and uploaded the files to our server, - are you not able to access them? - unfortunately someone (can not imagine who whistle.png ) forgot to update the post with the file link! - You should (now) be able to go to: http://www.exstocktrade.com/files and simply download the meshes or textures you are missing (assuming they are present in other mods from the Monstergirl series), or the entire Monstergirl . 7z for Amazon Conquest, Necromancer Moon, or Angelic Alliance; the difference between the files and archives being that the linked files are meshes and textures only, whilst the archives contain all the other files, including sound, music, LoD, and the .esp files of course. I have not, as yet, included all the MG-DH content in the file list because that content is still readily accessible here, through LL; although it is my intention to add it soon. Thanks for giving us a reminder on this, and my apologies for the oversight.

Another option (with potentially a bit more work) would probably be to make a secondary creature entry for the race, devoid of the summon spell, and simply place that into the Summon spell. Never looked too deep into the CS (and it's on my other computer which I can't currently check on atm), but I'm pretty sure that's how the vanilla summon spells are set up to prevent summons summoning (like Spider Daedra not spawning Spiderlings).

So nereliths summon, or gate in, other nereliths ...and something is making this a constant effect? - In that case, the sane (or sensible) way to fix this problem would be to create a new nerelith [in essence, to copy the existing creature and give it a unique id, then remove its ability to summon (others of its kind, anyway)] because, otherwise, you could end-up editing something whose knock-on effect is going to be to create even more problems. In the CS this should be a straight forward edit.

Also (after having done some checking in CSE), are you sure it is nereliths we are talking about, or neoletiths? Also, in the editor neoletiths are the monster type for Daedric Tentacle, Drones, Lich-Magic, zzzLoversTentacle ...so are you able to shed any further light on what (or who) is actually starting this clusterfu*k summoning?

i have a problume i have necromancers moon amazon demonhive and angelic alliance but they all seem to cause my game to crash when i lvl up right after i coice my atrobutes it ctd and tthen if i try to disable one of them or all of them the save gettes broken and i cant load it. i would apreceate ant help people could give me to fix this issue.

I am not sure what could be causing this. - Depending on what other mods you have installed, whether they have all been cleaned, your load order, etc. it may not even be related to your MG content ...and do you use LOOT (previously known as BOSS) or Wrye Bash (with bashed patch)?

I am not sure what could be causing this. - Depending on what other mods you have installed, whether they have all been cleaned, your load order, etc. it may not even be related to your MG content ...and do you use LOOT (previously known as BOSS) or Wrye Bash (with bashed patch)?

Before we can even begin to help them, they need to post their LO, preferably in spoiler tags, along with WHERE they got those Monstergirl MODs from and which versions they are. This may read like I'm being nitpicky but when it comes to Monstergirl MODs you have to.

If those Monstergirl MODs are in fact the versions from Hongfire, we do not support them here on LL.

Before we cna even begin to help them, they need to post their LO, preferably in spoiler tags, along with WHERE they got those Monstergirl MODs from and which versions they are. This may read like I'm being nitpicky but when it comes to Monstergirl MODs you have to.

THAT'S what I meant to say. - The whole "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! - Another bloody n00b!!" routine - sorry, alster, you will just have to get used to my sense of humour... ^_^

If those Monstergirl MODs are in fact the versions from Hongfire, we do not support them here on LL.

No ...but we can certainly nick their meshes... xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.k8q7vo6B7D.png:P

i use wrye bashed patch and my load order is
Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
BUDungeon.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
UndiesUnderneath.esm
xeoex.esp
Atmospheric Loading Screens - Random Quotes.esp
Damsels In Distress.esp
Real_Mannequin.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
Slof's Extra Horses.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Smarter Bandits.esp
Bandit Hideouts.esp
FutaPriory.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
DynamicFootPosition.esp
BUDungeonCore.esp
BUDequipmentNA.esp
BUDungeonAppend.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversSetBody.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversHudInformation.esp
LoversRapeman.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
LoversJealousy.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversLoveJuice.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversUtilityFunctions.esp
LoversBeatemUpS.esp
LoversContraception.esp
LoversNTRburglar.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversSummonRapeman.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversRapeStruggle.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
MaternityClothes.esp
Unholy Darkness.esp
SetBody.esp
EnchantmentRestore.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
MassA.I.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp
MbpGirlImp.esp
MbpGirlRed.esp
MbpGirlBosmer.esp
MbpGirlAltmer.esp
MbpGirlNord.esp
MbpGirlKhajiit.esp
MbpGirlBreton.esp
MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp
MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON.esp
MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp

and i do beleve that it is the monstergirl mods becuse when i turn them off i can lvl up just fine.i got them all from the alobivion3 download

Well then you'll have to ask there unless someone is willing to help. Sorry.

Aioblivion is hongfire's and I have no idea as to why you have problem with levelling up. Monstergirl doesn't mess with the levelup menu or such thing. If there is anyone who knows which ones of them have been jacked up together inside that aio pack, it's definitely the distributer of the pack.

If you want to get help here, first you may want to discard several outdated mods and replace with the ones from here.

You need to get rid of your duplicates:

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Pick one or the other but NOT both.

Same thing, pick one or the other:

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp is no longer needed with rev96v.../ LAPF ( How old is your Lovers installation? )

LoversRapeStruggle.esp  is an older plugin that has not been updated since rev91 of lovers.

LoversNTRburglar.esp: older plugin may be buggy use at your own risk.

LoversAdultYield.esp, LoversRapeman.esp  and LoversSummonRapeman.esp   OLD!!!!

BU Dungeon - Extremely old plugin that has quite a few bugs.

Lovers with PK Extender.esp: Do you have the right Version for you Lovers with PK/LAPF Version ?

Lovers Mods from Loverslab http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And you can not mix Loverslab and Aioblivion/hongfire's Mod ! Different Lovers Systems !

Not sure about Mostergirl, but Lovers with PK/LAPF and the Lovers Mods from Loverslab and hongfire are not compatible.

Lovers Mods from Loverslab needs the Lovers with PK Version from here. ( Lovers with PK is the base Mod/master file and the hongfire Version is not the same)

So it could be that the hongfire Monstergirl Mod is made/modified for the hongfire Lovers with PK Version.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp is newer and bigger. You can not use both!!! Same mod, newer version.

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp : If you use companions or get raped nearby NPC's they save you from being raped.

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp: If you want to be able to stop one who is raping you use the block button to try to escape. This requires you to be stronger than your Opponent. And you don't need LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp it is integrated in in LAPF.

Don't know. I once played a older Moster Girl Mod and uninstalled it some hours later. Emily/Triratna made the dirtiest Mods I ever saw( unclean meshes, missing stuff, no path grids, wrong set Body Slots for armor/clothes) His later mods were slightly better but not bug free, I never again played a Monstergirl Mod.