[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

• 4 weeks later...

Was the author really banned because of copyrighted content ripped from other games? I thought it was allowed on this website.

The author was banned for repeatedly arguing with moderators/admin over the removal of loli content. Repeatedly

Hello, I'm relatively new here but believe me I've browsed around the site for a while and have found everything I need to mod my Oblivion to the max .Thanks to the clear instructions even a newbie like me can understand.

Now that I've pursed through the released downloadable mods I thought I'd give a shot and tried to look around in the beta mods and forum posts section and I've been particularly interested in this monster mod. 

The problem is when I'm down to the last zip file (no. 7) the link is dead :( 

The Mega download option is next but everytime I almost reach 100% (download with zip) it stuck at 99% everytime. Don't know what's the issue there so I really plead anyone here that can reupload the missing 7th zip part.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, I'm relatively new here but believe me I've browsed around the site for a while and have found everything I need to mod my Oblivion to the max .Thanks to the clear instructions even a newbie like me can understand.

Now that I've pursed through the released downloadable mods I thought I'd give a shot and tried to look around in the beta mods and forum posts section and I've been particularly interested in this monster mod. 

The Mega download option is next but everytime I almost reach 100% (download with zip) it stuck at 99% everytime. Don't know what's the issue there so I really plead anyone here that can reupload the missing 7th zip part.

Thank you in advance!

I had the same DL issue: The very last part file is coming up as invalid on 4Shared: The file link that you requested is not valid.

I posted on this in post #848 I think I did get that MEGA link to work though. Try Chrome or another browser like myuhinny suggested. (I think I used Chrome at an odd hour like 2 or 3 AM.)

Not sure what I was thinking there. Went back over my notes and had to use one of the other links and DLs.

Thank you in advance!

I had the same DL issue: The very last part file is coming up as invalid on 4Shared: The file link that you requested is not valid.

I posted on this in post #848 I think I did get that MEGA link to work though. Try Chrome or another browser like myuhinny suggested. (I think I used Chrome at an odd hour like 2 or 3 AM.)

When you say odd hours, at which time zone?

See above post.

Here is my MEGA link for the monstergirl-coc 0.3.7z I have. Very large file at 1.11 GB, I think I found it within the first 30 pages of the thread.

If you DLed those first 6 part files from 4Shared, they won't combine without 7 and allow you to open the full archive, so they're basically useless now and can be deleted from you hard drive. Best I can tell the above full archive is the same as the part files.

You will still need the other patch files and what not. And it still has many many issues that were never fully resolved.

See above post.

Here is my MEGA link for the monstergirl-coc 0.3.7z I have. Very large file at 1.11 GB, I think I found it within the first 30 pages of the thread.

If you DLed those first 6 part files from 4Shared, they won't combine without 7 and allow you to open the full archive, so they're basically useless now and can be deleted from you hard drive. Best I can tell the above full archive is the same as the part files.

You will still need the other patch files and what not. And it still has many many issues that were never fully resolved.

Thanks, will try to dl from this one!

Update: Nope, still the same problem with the first Mega download link. The download won't start.  :-/ Appreciated it though ^_^

Please, anyone can provide me the files via google drive or something simpler? 

Against the odds, you are a in luck :)

The single download mirror is the 1.3 version, and the other 4 links are patching 1.3 to 1.4

They all work.

But I don't know for how long, So i'm re-uploading everything to mediafire. It will take a while though.

The single download mirror is the 1.3 version, and the other 4 links are patching 1.3 to 1.4

They all work.

But I don't know for how long, So i'm re-uploading everything to mediafire. It will take a while though.

Thank you! I really appreciate the gesture :)

Based on memory that Single Download link and file for 1.3 is missing some meshes and/or textures. You would then need to either track them down in prior releases of the single Monstergirl MODs that comprise this compilation, or try to get the monstergirl-coc 0.3 from some where else, but not sure where.

I tested my MEGA link and it works fine for me. It does take a few seconds to start.

I've been playing with the files i mentioned above for a week now and I have yet to see a missing meshe/texture... Unless you count some wings that i could take off a creature but not equip, and if dropped had missing mesh (missing as dropable object, but were fine while equipped by the creature)

Other than that, it works well.

Has more than it's fair share of bugs, but none game breaking.

The only thing that you must be careful of:

Do NOT interact with the broken girl in the arena bloodworks for ANY reason whatsoever. The basic greeting is fine but never select any topic, or you WILL CTD. Also, she has a dildo inside of her that sometimes stretches it's texture to somewhere a few kilometers off, or to the edge of your screen. save and load or leave cell and reenter will temporarily fix the stretching problem.

Also, don't expect lovers animation to work properly with every... creature added by this mod. some work, some don't.

And... expect some FPS drop when up close and personal to some of the creatures.

There's plenty more bugs, but the rest are minor or even hilarious.

A long ass time I made 7.zip of Monster Girl with, what I believe to be, the complete set; even missing and corrupted meshes/textures/blargh from other mods. But I never posted it because I didn't want to get banned because I'm dumb. Then I deleted it because of snoopin' ass friends. Then I remade it, today infact. It's very possible I fucked up somewhere, so please tell me if something's not right. I didn't notice anything terribly bad but I didn't look too hard because of Mass Effect, Not The Sims 2, TF2, and various Steam sales that kept me distracted from Oblivion.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k792efamxlb58u9/Monster.7z

Some of the FPS impacts and into infinity mesh stretching are Nif file flaws. This compilation will also overwrite your existing skeleton with, IMO an inferior one.

Any who, glad to see others taking up the torch for this. I have disabled and moved on to other things that I feel are  a more productive use of my very limited time with Oblivion stuff.

Dammit, I thought I fixed it the stretchiness. Then again I only walked around for ~10 minutes before declaring it a success and moving on to NOT Sims 2 things. I am in the process of removing the skeleton; I'm pretty sure it was there in the original patch and didn't want to remove it for legacy reasons and laziness. Know any way I can fix the stretching? I know it deals with the 3D pubic hair; and I thought I had a patch for it; but my technical expertise can only take me as far as installing NifSkope and spinning the model around for 5 minutes. It's what made me originally remove this and rebuild my add-on folder from scratch. That and the gore.

@ Plisters - I wasn't speaking to your version but what I found in the original and subsequent patches.

There was some stuff in the first few pages from PerfectionCat I think on the NIf files missing some critical weighting I think. I think they provided a set of fixed meshes but no idea if the link is still working.

Another really good resource is the Modders forum, where members get really into the technical details of tools and what not.

They all work.

Update: Thanks buddy, your notes really helped me when I had an error with the files with winrar. Looks like I need to use powerachiever to compile the zip parts before extracting. 

Now playing with the mod on, really nice!

Once again, thanks a lot for your upload! Really appreciated it!