Everyones characters?

@Mailamea

The ENB I'm using is called A Tweaked ENB by astrob0y http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44146/? HDR has to be turned on and I have my video quality set to ultra if your player has lines on them open your enbseries.ini file and look for FilterQuality= and SamplingQuality= and make sure both are set to 0 or even -1 in SamplingQuality if you have a good card. Nightwynd told me this info the other day it will remove the lines from the player.

To fix the transperncy issue when playing in 1st person just install "OBGEv2.dll" from OBGEv3 Oblivion Graphics Extender by -Timeslip -Scanti -ShadeMe and -Ethatron http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/30054/?%2520%3f

Playing around with a few of GSmodders mods first ones are the Sonya outfit. I removed the mask from the face trimmed the clothing in between the chest down a bit and removed the inside skirt insert from the dress the belt comes from a different mod. post-25667-0-30516300-1386111772_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-42335300-1386111960_thumb.jpg

The this one is the goucho girl outfit bbb + VipCxjs the only thing I did to this one was remove that stupid VipCxjs dependency by using tesedit to delete the VipCxjs master  from the .esp. No CTD going to do this to any mod that has VipCxjs as a master since 9 times out of 10 it causes a CTD and I don't see the reason why you need VipCxjs plus have to have it listed as a master in a .esp anyway as you only have to cast the VipCxjs spell anyway your good to go. post-25667-0-15427800-1386112025_thumb.jpg

Lollipop chainsaw and Rikku without break undies dependency. Modified lollipop by removing the stockings from legs.  post-25667-0-97958600-1386118584_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-91380600-1386118600_thumb.jpg

what a beautiful evy monster you got there :heart:

Thank you after I figured out how to add things to a .esp I went through everyone's mods that I have installed and placed all of the stuff non playable for my character into my chest to make them playable and then my player could wear them a few of them I ended up deleting back out of the .esp as they caused a CTD when you tried to equip them. In this set everything came from the monstergirl COC mod except for the red dress and the 2 horned ones in the middle the white and black one with wings came from  hentiamania 2.

WOW. Just WOW. *O*

What's the race name? and ENB?

Btw, you're character looks awesome. :lol:

Thank you!

The race is called the evy race. EVYrace informal Indie Replacer 1.4.omod update! and can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2976-evyrace-informal-indie-replacer-14omod-update/ to get a glossy/oily effect you either need to use glossmax and open the ini file for it and change the default 100 to 1000 then highlight all body nifs in each folder 1 at a time and drag the groups into it that will change the skins setting to 1000 you can also do that with armors as well drag the whole group the ones that get skipped will be ones that don't have a skin in them.

There is also a X110 evy Race by movomo http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21910-x110-races/?hl=+x110 That scaled races to look more like young ladies. 

To gloss the players head you will have to do that manually with nifskope by loading it up and clicking the arrow next to the word skin in the left side of nifskope and changing the glossiness float from 10.0000 or whatever number it is to 1000.0000 then save as to overwrite the nif.

The ENB is A tweaked ENB by astrob0y  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44146/? If your player has lines on them open your enbseries.ini file and look for FilterQuality= and SamplingQuality= and make sure both are set to 0 or even -1 in SamplingQuality if you have a good card.

The 2 pictures with the demons with wings and the 2 blue ones with the tentacle things are player model type ones.

Hi guys

I want to introduce to my Rena from Evy race. After trial and error finnaly i got it.

(the only hard part is the mouth and the nose.)

post-72303-0-61916400-1388626154_thumb.jpg post-72303-0-91421000-1388626207_thumb.jpg

But i stll try to make her to be better.

ps: oh almost forget, Happy New Year guys, i know is late.

Cheers

Djaya