[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

I'm in Windhelm, have whored enough at Candlehearth and offered to do an outcall, but no quest appeared. Does the quest not work in Windhelm or do I have a problem with the mod?

If the story manager can't find a house with at least one resident in it, the quest fails to start. Could happen though Windhelm is a fairly populated city. You can try restarting again later. Also, I'm aware that the quest target behavior needs to be improved. Working on it. 

Well I am about to test this mod (haven't yet) but I am pretty sure that the mod does not monitor any or all NPCs that wear the particular outfit. i.e., you can use the console to make the jarl of solitude wear the wench outfit, and I seriously doupt she will become a whore.

This mod kind of reminds me of Niruins Buisness Plan.  I love it! :)

Would love the opportunity to whore out Lydia though, or even your wife should you want to. :)

This, absolutely. Being able to whore out your followers would be really good. I'd also like to be able to talk to them about it and see what they think on the subject, but that would be more work.

Well I am about to test this mod (haven't yet) but I am pretty sure that the mod does not monitor any or all NPCs that wear the particular outfit. i.e., you can use the console to make the jarl of solitude wear the wench outfit, and I seriously doupt she will become a whore.

I thought it did, and sure enough:

In addition, your are not the only character than can engage in prostitution. Say hello to the competition: any tavern wench in inns all around can take on clients which will become unavailable for a little while after the act. The same applies the other way around (I think). So far there is only one such scene. More later. No character has been added, anyone wearing a wench outfit in an inn may trigger the event.

Looking forward to trying this out. 

I gave your mod a thorough test and I have to say very well done!

A couple of suggestions:

• Tavernkeeper paying you has already been mentioned. Alas I have to say, don't take it away, make it part of the quest. When you start there could be a certain chance that the tavernkeep insists on a free "test ride" to judge your performance. Of course to stay fair this shouldn't count as a customer. If it happens it should be a prerequisite to start the quest, no chickening out.
  • Make use of the new sexlab features. Going through the foreplay animation makes me feel like the customer is getting more than he pays for =) Make it an additional option, either with or without, maybe even make the conversation tree a bit more diverse. Either the customer may request a blowjob before or, if he doesn't, you may suggest it for a small extra fee. Total fee could even be different (more expensive if he requests it in contrast to accepting your offer)
  • Maybe add rough sex as either an agreed on and/or as an unvoluntary option (by the latter I mean that something "normal" is agreed on but the customer decides to go rough). Rape mechanics and has some kind of consequence to discern it from anal sex. Consequences could be either a debuff or reduce the maximum numbers of customers you can take for the day (if such functionalilty exists). Maybe the latter even premanently until some remeditary steps are taken (make it a "disease" for example?).
  • If there's a max customer funtionality implemented, make it obvious. E.g. next customer says something like "Man you look fucked up, better call it a day". Maybe allow reset by bathing (swimming in water) and/or healing potion.
  • Give the other whores the full package (being aprroached, go somewhere else, fuck)
  • Allow customers to seek out the cheapest wench ("That whore wants X gold, that's theft! You'll do it for Y, won't you?").

Ny future telling powers are telling me this is going to end up become a fully functional tavern simulator...and I'm okay with that.  Sim-Tavern! :3

I would really like the ability to get a per-hold reputation with this.  For example, when I first start the mod I have no reputation as a call girl, so all I can do is apply to work at a tavern.  However, as I do it more and more, I get a reputation as a good-time girl, and people start coming up to me even when I'm in a city and not even at the tavern (so long as I'm dressed appropriately; no one is coming up to a nord woman in steel plate holding a great axe asking her for a lefty in the stables xD)

And now a funny story.  I installed the "Death Is Overrated" mod where instead of dying you respawn ( butt naked with none of your gear ) at a temple in a city.  So now whenever I die, instead of "okay reload save and try again", it has already become "Okay...I'm naked and have no money... guess I'll go work at the tavern for a bit until I can afford a sword!".  And I love it.  Sex mods are neat and all, but they don't really do it for me until there's actually a "point" to use their functions in the course of gameplay, and this is some damn fine erotic immersion.

I gave your mod a thorough test and I have to say very well done!

A couple of suggestions:

• Tavernkeeper paying you has already been mentioned. Alas I have to say, don't take it away, make it part of the quest. When you start there could be a certain chance that the tavernkeep insists on a free "test ride" to judge your performance. Of course to stay fair this shouldn't count as a customer. If it happens it should be a prerequisite to start the quest, no chickening out.
  • Make use of the new sexlab features. Going through the foreplay animation makes me feel like the customer is getting more than he pays for =) Make it an additional option, either with or without, maybe even make the conversation tree a bit more diverse. Either the customer may request a blowjob before or, if he doesn't, you may suggest it for a small extra fee. Total fee could even be different (more expensive if he requests it in contrast to accepting your offer)
  • Maybe add rough sex as either an agreed on and/or as an unvoluntary option (by the latter I mean that something "normal" is agreed on but the customer decides to go rough). Rape mechanics and has some kind of consequence to discern it from anal sex. Consequences could be either a debuff or reduce the maximum numbers of customers you can take for the day (if such functionalilty exists). Maybe the latter even premanently until some remeditary steps are taken (make it a "disease" for example?).
  • If there's a max customer funtionality implemented, make it obvious. E.g. next customer says something like "Man you look fucked up, better call it a day". Maybe allow reset by bathing (swimming in water) and/or healing potion.
  • Give the other whores the full package (being aprroached, go somewhere else, fuck)
  • Allow customers to seek out the cheapest wench ("That whore wants X gold, that's theft! You'll do it for Y, won't you?").

Thanks, yes there is a good chance most of these adjustment will be in the next or following update. But I dont want to impose a hard client cap... I may on the other hand... detect if your character has a cum shader applied... and treat it accordingly. I suppose one could easily add a feature to remove the cum effect on entering water. That could be neat.

To CaCO3

The wench outfit is an outfit worn by certain NPC... its in the vanilla game. If a female NPC wears it, she may engage in prostitution. Hroki, in Markarth, is an example. It wont affect the player I think. That reminds me I wonder what happens if a male wears it, I'll have to check.

Thanks mainfct,

I've got one suggestion, too: 

Maybe you could add this feature to Haelgas bunkhouse? I think this is really the best spot for this ^^ And maybe haelga get some visits of her regular customers (and maybe her niece, too ^^)

And now a funny story.  I installed the "Death Is Overrated" mod where instead of dying you respawn ( butt naked with none of your gear ) at a temple in a city.  So now whenever I die, instead of "okay reload save and try again", it has already become "Okay...I'm naked and have no money... guess I'll go work at the tavern for a bit until I can afford a sword!".  And I love it.  Sex mods are neat and all, but they don't really do it for me until there's actually a "point" to use their functions in the course of gameplay, and this is some damn fine erotic immersion.

Thanks for the pointer to Death is Overrated. I've been looking at mods similar to this and this one seems the most like what I'm looking for. Will check it out some.

Just finished reading every last post here, and I'm still out of breath from laughing, but had to throw in a congrats for what looks like the birth of another successful sexlab mod.  After reading so many funny, informative, helpful, encouraging thoughts from everyone else here, I don't think I have much to add other than Thanks!  If I do have any ideas after sampling the Tavern redlight activity, I will be sure to share it here. 

Tried the mod yesterday with a new char, in Riften, worked pretty nicely. Customers kept coming to my char, barely leaving her any time in-beetween, maybe a timer or something to randomize the time beetween two customers coming up would be nice.

Great mod and very promising, can't wait to see more updates. Liking that, so far, npc didn't trash talked my char.

Regarding the innkeeper insisting on a test drive, I'd rather have this being optional given I love Riften, but the innkeeper is argonian and so not into those. ^^;

One thing I've been wondering while going through dry spells at the inn. Wouldn't a prostitute, after being ignored by drunk revelers for long enough, try to entice some of them upstairs? I know I could do this using Working Girl, but I'd prefer it if it were a part of this mod, but not simply a copy of WG. I like the illusion of the NPC's having a mind of their own instead of mindless sex zombies.

You could have it so that It only has a small chance of working (10%-15%) or you would have to give them a discount if you approach them instead of vice versa (if they really wanted to bang you they'd come to you). 

I'm loving the mod and many of the suggestions in the thread are awesome. Looking forward to the next update :)

Hi thanx for the mod

Are you aware of this? Haelga gives you the wench outfit when accepting to whore for her.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16887-ufoaft-compatible-sexlabworkinggirl-v10-and-a-small-concept-mod/

Wait, so is it normal to get the wench outfit when accepting to whore?

I talked to the Innkeeper, Orgnar, in Riverwood and i didn't get any outfit, but the prostitution system works.

Now i'm confused. 

The outfit is (I think) only important to NPC's. Every NPC in an inn is a prostitute. As I understand it the outfit is a flag the mod uses to figure out who is competing with you for business. The PC can wear anything she wants and doesn't get an outfit if you use Radiant Prostitution.