ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, i finally downloaded it...

new problem : when I enter in zap world, i can walk to the bridge... and the game crash.

The zap world hasn ´t become optimized...everything is quite narrow standing...you can to surround that a little open the map and jump-or you visit the interior cells at first....you have to use an ENB and some tweeks, spended a little higher inside of this thread....hope this will help you a little!

I have a small issue. Log file gives an error:

Spoiler

ERROR: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC5 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (07000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0738E654) is not the right type

ERROR: Cannot call Set_Animation() on a None object, aborting function call

[alias NPC5 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (07000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line ?

I don't have scripts zazwhpAnims.psc or zazwhpAnims.pex installed and I don't see them in "Z.A.P. - ZaZ Animation Pack Version 9 - UUNP-HDT-Edition - SKYRIM-LE" file. Did my download glitch? :)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

The zap world hasn ´t become optimized...everything is quite narrow standing...you can to surround that a little open the map and jump-or you visit the interior cells at first....you have to use an ENB and some tweeks, spended a little higher inside of this thread....hope this will help you a little!

I see...

by the way, i found the cannibal themed stuff in zbffarmhouse... defnitly something to add to ravenous !

33 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I see...

by the way, i found the cannibal themed stuff in zbffarmhouse... defnitly something to add to ravenous !

Very happy I am that you can play now with the stuff...I will correct some few issures with textures and such like in the next update...anyway can you begin and take and use what you need and want.

Straight jackets, which quit optically the skeleton ´s bone as the meshes do not simply have arm info, can be used also in sitting poses or on the horse !!! Not much but better than nothing: You can make a chair become entered by adding the straight-jacket, so all your characters sit there in straight-jacket. This works for 4 assets. I had one older straightjacket in the past made of a vanilla clothing-I think I miss this asset and I want it BACK....I ´ll check out if I can optimize it and add it also into the update, then.

Also I added a new version for the small roof-window-bay...this building-piece now has a window also on top...looks little nicer. I try also to add some bays into the roof-parts...should be also somehow possible....

TESV 2022-08-08 20-35-10-75.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-34-39-02.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-34-29-01.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-33-04-91.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-31-31-90.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-30-06-31.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-28-17-65.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-27-25-93.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-27-06-95.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-25-44-55.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 20-23-40-49.jpg

43 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Very happy I am that you can play now with the stuff...I will correct some few issures with textures and such like in the next update...anyway can you begin and take and use what you need and want.

I need to replay that mod first.

by the way, anything else related to kitchen, like carrots and apples, thermometers... ?

19 hours ago, laurient said:

could it be possible to have a bittorrent for the file ? because it nice to have a Mega download but we can only download freely 4,9 Go per 24h.

There is a torrent in the previous page I think. Check it out.

@t.ara the texture of the apple in mouth for the plated BF (Farmhouse) seems to be missing. Is the the rusty grill above a fire with some shackles (exterior, same place as the Blade of Ysgramor) supposed to be a furniture? It's not working for me.
And a small request please? Once everything is working of course, could we get a spell to place the women sculpture from the test zone in the Wolrd? They're so goood! 
I may be repeating myself but I applause your work, it is phenomenal. 

3 minutes ago, gin1 said:

There is a torrent in the previous page I think. Check it out.

@t.ara the texture of the apple in mouth for the plated BF (Farmhouse) seems to be missing. Is the the rusty grill above a fire with some shackles (exterior, same place as the Blade of Ysgramor) supposed to be a furniture? It's not working for me.
And a small request please? Once everything is working of course, could we get a spell to place the women sculpture from the test zone in the Wolrd? They're so goood! 
I may be repeating myself but I applause your work, it is phenomenal. 

Apple texture is noted and will ne solved...

The grill inside of the fortress is EXTRAORDINARY NO FUNRNITURE...LOL...it ´s only decoration. But with the furniture markers, it ´s possible to bring a suiting animation there...or you enjoy the fire with your fantasy only:-)

I can not create a spell for that what you want...this is third party support I would think so....in my next mods under ZAP 9 I bring some of them suiting into the world of skyrim, then. Or you open CK and do it by youself....start the KIT with the skyrim esm and with ZAP9 and your wanted area (maybe a third party mod and make it editable/active, load it all and then you go to the static elements of ZAP...when you found your statue (preview), you then can pick it up and push it into the cell or into the world. By pressing S you can scale the object and then you can place it suiting...after that you store the mod and enter the game...make a copy of the mod you overwrite. If you only LOAD the skyim.esm and ZAP.esm, you can also do the same and if you leave the CK, it will ask for a new MOD-NAME...it will create an esp-file, which you afterwards will have to set as ACTIVE inside your mod-ORGANIZER like vertex, wyre-bash or such like.  Good idea to learn it with this easy wish...do it and you ´ll become a next creator of new content:-)) CK is the DOOR to phantasy-HEAVEN...angels can handle it easily:-)

19 hours ago, laurient said:

could it be possible to have a bittorrent for the file ? because it nice to have a Mega download but we can only download freely 4,9 Go per 24h.

Torrent I somehow don ´t like...I feel  my data is gone by doing so forever. I now take care of the updates....

12 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

Shouldn't the castle assets be a separate download and not part of ZAP?

No. The castle is one of the best scenery of my mod: It´s a virtual replica of Poe´s "Pit And The Pendulum", A wonderful artwork which is suiting perfect to zap´s content and which offers detailed scenes of the backstage-builds-everything available inside a gameplay world-that´s very much unique...I´m very proud for this artwork (specially because it is low-poly and so it´s well for handling), I´m sorry-but this is all belonging to my mod.

Edited by t.ara
3 hours ago, t.ara said:

No. The castle is one of the best scenery of my mod: It´s a virtual replica of Poe´s "Pit And The Pendulum", A wonderful artwork which is suiting perfect to zap´s content and which offers detailed scenes of the backstage-builds-everything available inside a gameplay world-that´s very much unique...I´m very proud for this artwork (specially because it is low-poly and so it´s well for handling), I´m sorry-but this is all belonging to my mod.

Agreed would much like to have the castle as part of the mod. Otherwise would have to go through the effort of a separate download

2 hours ago, cake22 said:

Agreed would much like to have the castle as part of the mod. Otherwise would have to go through the effort of a separate download

Here some pics of the making-of...I was looking the movie for a long time...and tried to find a well working scenery, which is mostly puting the main important things all together. It was a challenge of an own quality as hollywood only used some few and quite the same cam positions....so the room has different portals....but in which angles they have to be relative with each other took some days....I made a scenery´s plan on paper to get more closer real angles, beteen all the door-frames (portales). But that was a real cool training, also for the work with 3dsmax at least...okay-today I can do that again more quickly-but that way simply a challenge for me which I wanted to do in ANY CASE.

In between I would create building-kits, as people can use them creative to use the stuff and do custom-stuff. I´ll offer more kits in future as this is a wonderful modding art. And skyrim can eat that all, with ease. Buildings and homes, castles and dungeons...that ´s IT !!!

For some it maybe is boring, but for me it is fantastic stuff, NEW-specially if I take my character and run the first time inside of this areas around....

TESV 2019-05-21 21-34-44-40.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-35-06-90.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-35-25-84.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-36-06-49.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-36-23-20.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-36-52-39.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-37-58-41.jpg

TESV 2019-05-21 21-39-16-78.jpg

TESV 2019-05-24 13-43-42-88.jpg

TESV 2019-05-24 13-57-58-73.jpg

TESV 2019-05-24 19-21-00-51.jpg

TESV 2019-05-24 19-21-13-48.jpg

TESV 2019-05-24 19-21-43-00.jpg

TESV 2019-05-26 10-06-56-91.jpg

TESV 2019-05-28 21-35-39-96.jpg

TESV 2019-05-28 21-36-00-87.jpg

TESV 2019-05-28 21-36-24-48.jpg

TESV 2019-05-28 23-49-00-09.jpg

TESV 2019-05-30 11-39-51-17.jpg

TESV 2019-05-30 13-47-33-11.jpg

TESV 2019-05-30 13-47-57-39.jpg

TESV 2019-06-01 00-22-16-12.jpg

TESV 2019-06-06 19-08-23-14.jpg

TESV 2019-06-06 19-26-14-09.jpg

TESV 2019-06-07 17-06-11-72.jpg

TESV 2019-06-07 17-07-35-70.jpg

TESV 2019-06-08 18-11-51-93.jpg

TESV 2019-06-08 18-12-48-63.jpg

Edited by t.ara

The work for creating a CBBE version will last much more longer because I have massive technical issures with BodySlide. Surely I have installed the correct body and the crux is here with clipping always on different parts of the body-nothing works like it should-only some very few assets are working....all the rest is try and try and try....and then I am filled up-because that ´s not the way how it normally works.

Maybe I have the chance to use and look into an older CBBE-installation of mine what is going with BS. This is TOO instabil to create now the last stuff and 70% is clipping-that ´s no serious result of such a work.

On 8/10/2022 at 12:56 PM, t.ara said:

Would the download size reduce in future? Is this like a test/beta version before optimizing?

Edited by Dawndrake
2 hours ago, t.ara said:

The work for creating a CBBE version will last much more longer because I have massive technical issures with BodySlide. Surely I have installed the correct body and the crux is here with clipping always on different parts of the body-nothing works like it should-only some very few assets are working....all the rest is try and try and try....and then I am filled up-because that ´s not the way how it normally works.

Maybe I have the chance to use and look into an older CBBE-installation of mine what is going with BS. This is TOO instabil to create now the last stuff and 70% is clipping-that ´s no serious result of such a work.

Thanks for the update on progress...  It is done when it is done.. Don't push yourself too hard if it is giving troubles..  Hopefully someone knows of a fix or a reason for the issues.. If not then it is better to take your time and not let it drive you mad with frustrations... Speaking for myself and maybe a few others, I/we can wait as long as it takes and would prefer your sanity left intact at the end...  

The reference body that comes with the base CBBE mod is pretty garbage in terms of the weight painting. Look at the pelvis. It doesn't smoothly follow the right side, and on the left side it goes around the knee then comes back.

Spoiler

1179052178_CBBEpelvis.png.4ec95ab6afa30a287986f04aab11cb43.png

Now look at the thigh bone, it's very heavily weighted. Blue is the lowest strength and red the highest.

Spoiler

736922726_CBBEthigh.png.3e81f77a0959f6b5607195597e4ae4b5.png

Something like 3BA (and also BHUNP for that matter) has a better layout.

Spoiler

305454592_3bathigh.png.a32be1647043fc8de196763eba8fd7a4.png

Notice how it's a light orange rather than dark red. What all this means is, if you try to weight paint a skirt for example, it looks very bad on the CBBE body. The area around the thigh has to rigidly follow the thigh bone, so it looks like the skirt is two flat plates that tear in half in the middle. If you try to weight the skirt by hand so it doesn't tear, the thigh will clip through the front. 

Sadly 3BA and BHUNP only really work on SE due to the physics requirements. Maybe there is a better CBBE body to use for LE, but I don't know. 

11 hours ago, bnub345 said:

The reference body that comes with the base CBBE mod is pretty garbage in terms of the weight painting. Look at the pelvis. It doesn't smoothly follow the right side, and on the left side it goes around the knee then comes back.

Reveal hidden contents

Now look at the thigh bone, it's very heavily weighted. Blue is the lowest strength and red the highest.

Reveal hidden contents

Something like 3BA (and also BHUNP for that matter) has a better layout.

Reveal hidden contents

Notice how it's a light orange rather than dark red. What all this means is, if you try to weight paint a skirt for example, it looks very bad on the CBBE body. The area around the thigh has to rigidly follow the thigh bone, so it looks like the skirt is two flat plates that tear in half in the middle. If you try to weight the skirt by hand so it doesn't tear, the thigh will clip through the front. 

Sadly 3BA and BHUNP only really work on SE due to the physics requirements. Maybe there is a better CBBE body to use for LE, but I don't know. 

From your first comment in this thread, I was little afraid you are attacking me only-in between I know you are very much sensitive and an extreme professional creator.

I am very happy now that you appeared for any kind of help and suggestions. Because of YOU it is possible to create a SKYRIM SE mod out of this. WHAT A LUCKY DAY WHEN YOU SUDDENLY CAME HERE:-)))

My motivation is today better-yesterday I was stucking inside a frustration....anyway have I see some guide-stuff about the BS-SE-version and the use of CBBE 3Ba (LOL) and it is very complex but maybe a really fine chance to create very nice and well working assets with bodyslide. The girl seems to be about 14 years young and she is working with BS like she has studied it for years. This video can be watched on nexus´s CBBE 3bA...body download page...Very professional guide.

AND WHAT ABOUT TO COPY THE EXACT WEIGGTHS FROM UUNP-HDT simply TO CBBE-HDT?...in that case we only change the body mesh???-Isn ´t it???

If you ´re ready with your CBBE SE-version, you can then create your version of your beloved body for SE-is that an idea?...Means you can release also different ZAP9-SE versions for different body-types:-)- I would create the common stuff-if it ´s not too much work.

Edited by t.ara

...I take again a break after again trying to create a working set-up with CBBE HDT.The PHYSICS BBP (HDT-PE) is not completely working with the CBBE HDT-version...the body works but the CLOTHING can ´t be made running congruent to the body´s physic´s movements....BUT that physics I thought is the same between UUNP and CBBE. But as soon I create LONG BOOTS, the boots clip against the physics...NOTHING there is following to the body...and also there ´s no homogen area between the calve- and the foot...it is a HARSH CUT and no blending...which means that the boots are CUT-OFF in mesh-which looks VERY VERY BAD....I really can not understand that all here....I created for ZAP 8+ also the CBBE-now it suddenly is not anymore possible....and what is also interesting:

I have only ONE single version of BODYSLIDE with a real full content: means that there are the PRE BUILD BODIES, THE RACEMENU SUPPORT, texBlend-install-able with a FOMOD and choose-able by MO´s...ALL the later versions ONLY have stupid empty folders and the BS and OUTFIT-STUDIO only...means never after the version 3.4-4-49....has been a full update for the mod in whole??? That ´s really unbelievable to me....the time with the 3.4 updates of this and racemenu seem to me to be the BEST times of skyrim. How do people FIND this mod...nobody can install it nowadays because this version is not any longer available-or am I wrong?....