ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

How does the mod's initialazing process work? It seems to get my game freeze immediately after loading. It was only one time actually that I got the game to work with this mod installed, I made it to Z-World, it was lagging, but everything was working just fine. Now I can't load from save, the game either crashes, or it freezes. That would be really nice if the initializing, of which I know nothing, were not so RAM-consuming! Is it possible to kind of optimize the mod's initialization, maybe? I have a weak machine after all.

17 minutes ago, in'n'out said:

How does the mod's initialazing process work? It seems to get my game freeze immediately after loading. It was only one time actually that I got the game to work with this mod installed, I made it to Z-World, it was lagging, but everything was working just fine. Now I can't load from save, the game either crashes, or it freezes. That would be really nice if the initializing, of which I know nothing, were not so RAM-consuming! Is it possible to kind of optimize the mod's initialization, maybe? I have a weak machine after all.

The ZAP world is not optimized for really playing... it is more of a prop set. If your hardware can't handle it, try using some of the coc commands posted in the thread. The interiors should be easier to load. And you can always use add item menu to get all of the clothes and devices anywhere.

5 hours ago, bnub345 said:

You only need the sexlabnostrip keyword from the sexlab plugin. Adding this to the items is very easy, it only takes a few seconds. Just use the CK or xEdit. 

I can do many by myself, just wandering about mod interactions with world by itself, some basic and simple maybe.

It is only my view on things, if T.ara want to make only basic platform for other mods it is ok, she is now zbfmaster and may do what she want.

9 hours ago, bnub345 said:

The ZAP world is not optimized for really playing... it is more of a prop set. If your hardware can't handle it, try using some of the coc commands posted in the thread. The interiors should be easier to load. And you can always use add item menu to get all of the clothes and devices anywhere.

You didn't understand! I can not load the game whatsoever. I cannot load a saved game. I cannot load new game. I cannot load empty space studio that I use instead of coc qasmoke. As soon as it gets from the black loadscreen to the in-game location, the game is stuck at an infinite freeze.

It was the second time I was trying to load the game when I (or the executable) succeeded to do that. There was a temporarily freeze for a minute or so, but then the game resumed working. Thus I could move around the Skyrim map, I got to the Honningbrew Meadery, found that cave, and entered the Z-Wold.

After I quit the game, there was no more chance for me to load neither from save, nor to start a new game with Z installed. 

On 8/1/2022 at 3:25 PM, Pamatronic said:

Another suggestion about the File Size Issue:
How about providing a torrent? That would entirely circumvent Mega and its arbitrary limitations. And people wouldnt need to download their app...

Try this torrent file.  I'm the only seed until someone else gets the download, but if some other folks who made it through the mega download can help seed it'll be better.

Z.A.P. - ZaZ Animation Pack Version 9 - UUNP-HDT-Edition - SKYRIM-LE.7z.torrent

1 minute ago, in'n'out said:

You didn't understand! I can not load the game whatsoever. I cannot load a saved game. I cannot load new game. I cannot load empty space studio that I use instead of coc qasmoke. As soon as it gets from the black loadscreen to the in-game location, the game is stuck at an infinite freeze.

It was the second time I was trying to load the game when I (or the executable) succeeded to do that. There was a temporarily freeze for a minute or so, but then the game resumed working. Thus I could move around the Skyrim map, I got to the Honningbrew Meadery, found that cave, and entered the Z-Wold.

After I quit the game, there was no more chance for me to load neither from save, nor to start a new game with Z installed. 

Look how the SexLab Framework mod works! It doesn't start initializing right away when you load the game. It starts initializing later, either by your own initiative, or after a considerable delay. That is done that way on purpose!

On 8/6/2022 at 12:16 PM, lukash1296 said:

I experienced constant, exactly reproduceable but unavoidable total game freezes whenever entering more than a few steps into the ZAZ World. Those could then only be solved by tabbing out and quitting Skyrim with Task Manager. Which was a real pitty since the ZAZ World is amazing and lets one try out everything t.ara created a lot better than the few other cells I could coc to without crashing.

But I was finally able to fix it by using the above settings in conjunction with SKSE Plugin Preloader and Crash fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725). Inside the CrasFixPlugin.ini I set UseOSAllocators=1, AlignHeapAllocate I kept at 0. In enblocal.ini I set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false to get rid of the warning at startup but I'm not sure that was necessary.

Minimizing the load order to only ZAP and dependencies did nothing to get rid of the issue btw.

Maybe this helps someone experiencing similar issues to solve them and fully experience the amazing mod t.ara created.

Just to add a +1 to this - I was experiencing a lot of crashes in ZAP World which I couldn't get to the bottom of. I didn't have SKSE Plugin Preloader or ENBoost installed, and getting those both in has solved it. I would also add that I did have to set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false otherwise I just got an instant CTD when either loading or starting a new game. Thanks for the help with this :).

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

by the way, what is the content cannibalism/dolcett related ? i have a old note about ravenous rework when zaz 9.0 will be released...

You mean stuff like the spitroast?  I'm curious to see that!

Thank you for offering some help with CK.  It will be some time before I look into it, but I have been able to tweak my ENB to be much better.  I think now my game crashes are more from buggy objects.  I suspect the circle ring (xx3a3178) near the cathedral is causing crashes.  It also gave a T-pose when I tried to use it last.

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but when I run LOOT I get the following warning for ZAZAnimationPack.esm:

"FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod won't be added in the FNIS list and won't work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise "Override Skips" option for archive of this mod in the 'installers' tab."

I haven't use Wrye Bash on this install yet. This is a new install of Skyrim LE.

What do I do to fix this?

32 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

There is no  FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt in ZAP 9, because it is broken down into FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack7_List.txt and 8 and 9. Just ignore the loot warning. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

how to download it ?

I can't donwload the 10 gigas stuff by using mega, the part 1 of the multipart version is corrupted, and the google drive crash nearby a thrid every time i tried.

any lead ?

There's a Torrent file posted on this page above which you can use to download. I've obtained the full 10GB using it and I'll continue seeding it myself.

2 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

how it works, the torrent stuff ? i never used it...

Yep, it's pretty easy. Download a client (like utorrent). Download the torrent above and add it as a download into utorrent .. and then sit and wait. 

Works on the principle the more people seeding, the faster it downloads. 

As this file is not a blockbuster movie or music from an artist that hasn't given permission to download/upload then using utorrent is safe to use! 

Because (in theory) the IP address can be traced to whoever is seeding then, if this is a concern, use a VPN .. although some VPN providers may affect performance. 

41 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Yep, it's pretty easy. Download a client (like utorrent). Download the torrent above and add it as a download into utorrent .. and then sit and wait. 

Except DON'T use utorrent, which bundles adware and in the past has also bundled malware.  Deluge or Qbittorrent are both better choices.

About the half stuff now is also fine for CBBEHDT...

still am I busy....lot of stuff-this takes some more days, please be patient....

After I am ready, I correct all the mistakes and "errors" and then I release the CBBE-HDT and the UUNP-HDT-version both together.

Then I try to solve the problems inside of a SKYRIM SE-Version. I try to compensate some furnitures alternatively to be working with ROPE, instead to be deleted as HDT-PE-non-working-stuff. I can mostly use rope and the suspension-cuffs for that job. Wrist and ankle chains will be switched off for play-access and that ´s okay from my point of view.

CBBE is looking like this:

TESV 2022-08-08 18-30-52-42.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-30-34-07.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-29-54-55.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-29-02-03.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-28-29-72.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-26-37-08.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-25-37-18.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-22-45-99.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-22-34-40.jpg

TESV 2022-08-08 18-20-11-83.jpg