ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

And if somebody is interested: the DOOR-problem inside of SKYRIM SE (if you put into your mod a new door ore some more), the LAST door is never working by showing an open/close dialogue. It is the same scenario like we have this problem inside of SKYRIM LE, where you have to add a next activator, so that the last one is starting to work. This may be disappear if one is starting a new game but it is a bad thing if you create a new mod end then you stand before not working stuff:...solution: always add a dummy door of the same type UNDER the map, then.  This means you can add multiple assets of one sort and all of them work, but not the last one, which is being placed...means to have it at once ingame working: N+1dummy, then you are fine with all your game-store-reloads for testing. By starting a new game, this nonsence may be disappearing, same if you maybe clean the safegame.

In SKYRIM LE is this for doors not necessary, but for activators

In SKYRIM SE is this for doors necessary-for activators I did not saw that problem-all the activators have benn working WELL.

Crazy!

15 hours ago, t.ara said:

die ini´s etwas tunen, die gpu schön passend einstellen...auch für den editor geht das...naja-ich hatte zuvor einen i7 (vielleicht 7-8 kerne), asus x79 board-150Euro-gebraucht, etwas speicher und eine 1080gtx...darauf habe ich das alles so erstellt.-also die settings sind relevanter...probieren:-)

Die Dinge sind halt nicht optimiert und die engine sollte trotzdem immer teile der graphik sauber löschen und anderes material laden...so ist das ja eigentlich gedacht...die dinge in der zap-welt liegen nicht so weit auseinander-und es gibt keine LOD..da muss jeder jetzt durch-oder die ersten mods abwarten-oder springen....

coc zbftropichouse

coc zbffarmhouse

coc zbfwhorehouse

coc zbfshipwreck

coc zbfcathedral (kleine cathedral-die große habe ich aus der map entfernt, nicht passend an der stelle)

coc zbfinn

coc zbfwarehouse (die ALTE TESTZONE)

coc zbfTestzone

und Du hast die MAP (ohne extrakarte-keine ahnung wie man die anlegt-schade eigentlich-viellecht geht das über CK wenn LOD erstellt wird)-dazu war ja keine ZEIT mehr- zuviel DRUCK für Veröffendlichung....LOL ein immer gutes Argument, wenn´s um den letzen Schliff geht:-)))

ScreenShot332.thumb.jpg.c6b1e1f18326e389c4e0de0b86326bb7.jpg

I wish the castle was in biege like it was in WIP previews (that was a different one?? I'm confused.). I am not a fan of concrete walls, not my fairytale. Any plans on making the alt castle (alt textures) addon?

Edited by in'n'out
19 hours ago, t.ara said:

I´ll create a NEW whiterum Brothel for us...that will be coming with a new CUSTOM-layout-house....i have crazy cool ideas...the older WB is far too large and I made it as a greenhorn, this time it will become very much finer:-))

Awesome!  Just knowing it is an idea in planning is great news  Thank you/

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

nice !

what are the news ?

Your gibbet of montfaulcon is now finally for you and in game available...with working doors and two different textures:-))

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-48-03-76.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-48-20-59.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-49-03-21.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-49-27-23.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-50-12-50.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-50-28-64.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-53-01-26.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-54-49-13.jpg

Edited by t.ara
12 minutes ago, in'n'out said:

I wish the castle was in biege like it was in WIP previews (that was a different one?? I'm confused.). I am not a fan of concrete walls, not my fairytale. Any plans on making the alt castle (alt textures) addon?

as soon this stuff is done we take care of some nice location-mods....

9 hours ago, Harvald said:

Hi ok mo more problems with paradise halls.  ?

but I ll need more bodyslide files to make the piercings and waist irons work with my prefered body.  ? Do it myself I think.

I am just busy with a cbbe-version...

It ´s also very much possible, that we can offer a version for skyrim se....i ´ll try to add some alternative stuff for hdt-pe for furnitues and i want to switch the hdt-pe-stuff off, as long there ´s no 1:1 support inside the 64bit game...

21 hours ago, t.ara said:

die ini´s etwas tunen, die gpu schön passend einstellen...auch für den editor geht das...naja-ich hatte zuvor einen i7 (vielleicht 7-8 kerne), asus x79 board-150Euro-gebraucht, etwas speicher und eine 1080gtx...darauf habe ich das alles so erstellt.-also die settings sind relevanter...probieren:-)

Die Dinge sind halt nicht optimiert und die engine sollte trotzdem immer teile der graphik sauber löschen und anderes material laden...so ist das ja eigentlich gedacht...die dinge in der zap-welt liegen nicht so weit auseinander-und es gibt keine LOD..da muss jeder jetzt durch-oder die ersten mods abwarten-oder springen....

coc zbftropichouse

coc zbffarmhouse

coc zbfwhorehouse

coc zbfshipwreck

coc zbfcathedral (kleine cathedral-die große habe ich aus der map entfernt, nicht passend an der stelle)

coc zbfinn

coc zbfwarehouse (die ALTE TESTZONE)

coc zbfTestzone

und Du hast die MAP (ohne extrakarte-keine ahnung wie man die anlegt-schade eigentlich-viellecht geht das über CK wenn LOD erstellt wird)-dazu war ja keine ZEIT mehr- zuviel DRUCK für Veröffendlichung....LOL ein immer gutes Argument, wenn´s um den letzen Schliff geht:-)))

Jetzt habe ich es geschafft, ins Castel zu kommen, aber wenn ich das Menü zum speichern aufrufen will: CTD...

Now I managed to get into the castel. But when I try to open the menu for saving: CTD...

45 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Jetzt habe ich es geschafft, ins Castel zu kommen, aber wenn ich das Menü zum speichern aufrufen will: CTD...

Now I managed to get into the castel. But when I try to open the menu for saving: CTD...

Mit SE ist das Teil absolut kein problem-leider-lach....ein fingerschnipser und ZAP 9 ist im CK geladen....die ganze ZAP welt ist für skyrim se ein witz....das ist LEIDER tatsache:-)) -lach:-))

56 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

I am looking forward to a conversion for bhunp. I am sure someone will do a conversion soon...

I think we can have something like that in skyrim se....

My idea is to prepare the mod also for SE and with also custom body (something, which you have mentioned and the cbbehdt version of caliente....)....

18 hours ago, Virtualbom said:

For anyone who still getting encounter crashing when enter zap world try use enb and skse setting too keep prevent from game crash
image.png.e87e79ce6cf2cfe7f97be9a70b1bff45.png
if you still keep getting crash try to set Memory
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256
-------
In ENB setting
try set
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true 
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
This 2 setting necessary
-------
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
VideoMemorySizeMb=3968 <------ (this 1 not necessary to set because AutodetectVideomem set to true)
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

If you want load your game faster use Plugin Skse Preloader

I experienced constant, exactly reproduceable but unavoidable total game freezes whenever entering more than a few steps into the ZAZ World. Those could then only be solved by tabbing out and quitting Skyrim with Task Manager. Which was a real pitty since the ZAZ World is amazing and lets one try out everything t.ara created a lot better than the few other cells I could coc to without crashing.

But I was finally able to fix it by using the above settings in conjunction with SKSE Plugin Preloader and Crash fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725). Inside the CrasFixPlugin.ini I set UseOSAllocators=1, AlignHeapAllocate I kept at 0. In enblocal.ini I set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false to get rid of the warning at startup but I'm not sure that was necessary.

Minimizing the load order to only ZAP and dependencies did nothing to get rid of the issue btw.

Maybe this helps someone experiencing similar issues to solve them and fully experience the amazing mod t.ara created.

Also, a minor bug report: Some furnitures, mainly ones using dangling ropes, cannot be exited using the arrow keys. Instead, this puts the character in a weird floating state, which can only be exited by reentering the furniture.

But then, even when properly exiting with E, the rope cuffs stay applied to the character and I have not yet found a way to get rid of them, since they automatically reequip whenever unequipping/dropping them, even when removing them with console.

ZAP have no dependancy on Sexlab, so many of items are stipped in sex scenes. And they have no arousal or sex effects. Is it possibly to make some with that?

I think that using of ZAZ have no reason without Sexlab and SLAroused. So why not to set available detection of base mods and insert some features to items and furniture.

It is just my own thougths, i am far from moding and dont know if it is available in cause of existing other mods that are replacing Sexlab.

Just imagine to install ZAZ and already have some effects and sequences without of using side mods. It may be optional in MCM.

Anyway mod is great and i cant imagine Skyrim without it. Thaks for it and awaiting updates.

Creation Kit has never worked well for me, so I've assembled a list of areas within ZaZ World you can coc to.  Perhaps someone will find it useful.

Spoiler

zbfCameronParadise

zbfCastle (This one's really nice, with three levels of dungeons and tons of bondage)

zbfCastleOfDarkness

zbfCathedral

zbfFarmHouse (Cooking themed)

zbfInn

zbfOldDaddy

zbfRiverHouse

zbfShipwreck (Flooded)

zbfSmith

zbfTemple

zbfTestZone (Very different from the previous test zone)

zbfTropicHouse

zbfWarehouse (The previous test zone)

zbfWhoreHouse (Whores not included.  Two of the chairs ("use") and one of the baths are bondage items)

58 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Mit SE ist das Teil absolut kein problem-leider-lach....ein fingerschnipser und ZAP 9 ist im CK geladen....die ganze ZAP welt ist für skyrim se ein witz....das ist LEIDER tatsache:-)) -lach:-))

Hmmm. Also doch irgendwann auf SE umsteigen. seufz...

1 hour ago, Londo101 said:

Hmmm. Also doch irgendwann auf SE umsteigen. seufz...

Nicht zwingend...Du kannst es Dir ja in Ruhe einfach mal ansehen-ich gebe Dir gerne meine KLEINE mod-list für SE...nur eine Handvoll mods reichen...seit SE nun doch ohne viel Aufwand läuft, ich hatte so große Probleme mit meinem Bildformat, bin ich sogar schneller unterwegs als in LE....das CREATION KIT ist BOMBE....es lädt ZAP9 innerhalb weniger sekunden vollständig hoch...die testzone ist irrelevant für aussagen, wie das update in skyrim laufen wird-jetzt kommt es einfach auf die nutzung an....wir machen erstmal ein paar schöne sachen in SKYRIM LE...ich seh dann mal irgendwie, ob ich nicht auch direkt gamebryo-files aus 3dsmax herausbekomme, die sofort in SE laufen....dieser alten versionen habe ein paar Dinge anders...BSTriShape beinhaltet gleich auch den DATA-file einer MESH-und dann gibt es unter VF die einstellungen, die sonst verteilt im data-file waren....was kommt denn eigentlich aus dem FALLOUT EXPORTER raus....das ist doch auch nicht sofort FO4 kompatibel-ich muss da bald nochmal nachschauen...bietet bethesda nich zufällig inzwischen auch den exporter für SKYRIM SE???

Ich hasse convertierung....obwohl die ja sicherlich sehr mächtig ist, soweit....ich muss das alles erst schlucken.....

1 hour ago, Darcaan2012 said:

Creation Kit has never worked well for me, so I've assembled a list of areas within ZaZ World you can coc to.  Perhaps someone will find it useful.

Reveal hidden contents

If you open ZAP 9 with CK, you can take my settings for the CK, if you like....this I used for years, well working.

Anyway is it important to scoll very carefully and keep the cam direction onto the floorground-in that case the kit is working well-everywhere...

SkyrimEditor.ini SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini

3 hours ago, crococat said:

ZAP have no dependancy on Sexlab, so many of items are stipped in sex scenes. And they have no arousal or sex effects. Is it possibly to make some with that?

I think that using of ZAZ have no reason without Sexlab and SLAroused. So why not to set available detection of base mods and insert some features to items and furniture.

It is just my own thougths, i am far from moding and dont know if it is available in cause of existing other mods that are replacing Sexlab.

Just imagine to install ZAZ and already have some effects and sequences without of using side mods. It may be optional in MCM.

Anyway mod is great and i cant imagine Skyrim without it. Thaks for it and awaiting updates.

You only need the sexlabnostrip keyword from the sexlab plugin. Adding this to the items is very easy, it only takes a few seconds. Just use the CK or xEdit. 

48 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

I still need some help. My loot keeps saying this.

20220805_003051.jpg

You can ignore that assuming you have run FNIS (works for me at least and both old and new animations are working).

The animation list was renamed (and split up) with ZAP9, but since the .esm is called the same, LOOT does not distinguish I think and applies the rules for ZAP7/8 instead which include that there should be an animation list of that name.