Alternative to WW?

2 hours ago, OH1972 said:

Evidently. Because as it stands, no one has actually established anyone was enabling any pedos. 

And you should be aware that you and the others who got really riled up about this issue are walking on VERY thin ice yourself.

There are legislations in which those couldawouldashoulda links aren't even remotely enough to establish a defense of truth, because you'd need an actually, signed and sealed conviction for that that is not in any state of appeal but legally effective.

Whether someone or something is or is not "enabling pedos" is a matter for courts to decide, not internet vigilantes. Lynch mob style justice is never good and more often than not has outcomes far worse than any benefits that might come from it.

LL is not the place for such accusations. If you feel you don't have enough to bring it to the attention of the pertinent authorities, ponder a bit why you think you have enough to spread it here - and consider you might be breaking the law yourself if you take this too far and/or trigger highly regrettable outcomes. 

Especially with such highly emotionally loaded issues, there are VERY good reasons to do things the proper way with proper, professional investigations rather than what seems "obvious" to a person with too much adrenaline in their blood. 

Wait, are you saying people need

PROOF?????

As in, literally the thing I've been talking about for days now? The legal thing known as "Burden of Proof"? The thing that TD and people who support TD seem violently allergic to?

18 minutes ago, Mautine88 said:

as far as a confession goes its not much of one. it specifically says he isnt into loli/shota.

adding penis on toddlers is indeed not being a shota loli lover… lmao I just can’t with y’all nonsense 

At best this confession makes him looks worse than he already is. Trying to play the victim card as he used to do all the time, while just telling he had the time to 

1) look to a forum hard to find unless you heard about it years ago 

2) wanting and speaking with others pedos to fix their broken mods in a pedo environment 

3) wanting to learn how to code for creating pedo shit content because he apparently want his babies penises for his futa fetish I never heard from. Futa kink is not this at all and it’s insulting for people having this kind of fetish. Should be ashamed. 

4) spending time and dedication to a mod adding child and toddler sex, as well as babies pets sex. Making fake assumptions it’s because he wanted to make his weird baby-futa fetish is nonsense, or else he could have just created a penis mesh without the need to do anything else. 
5) keep avoiding any subject or lying about it when his own community ask if he ever did participating in ATF things development, and then just told he did it. 

CN « i did pedo things sorry »

Others : « OH WOW so brave respect ?❤️❤️??? »

Cringe asf

I could going further but this shows already how that confession is ridiculous and just garbage to shit on others creators as always and try to play the victim.

boohoo pLs I did something wrong and dirty now stop harassing me and let me with my baby having a penis alone.

1 hour ago, Bellolover said:

He left LL voluntarily because his presence is probably not wanted here.

Great. The evil is defeated, good riddance and hopefully never going back. He was definitely not wanted here, since he came back, this place was becoming worse and worse. Now maybe it can start to heal itself. 

also the audacity of one of his minion to go on sims 4 studio complaining is very funny. Oh and u can share it on your shitty discord I don’t even care. Have fun. 

Edited by Khlas
47 minutes ago, Khlas said:

adding penis on toddlers is indeed not being a shota loli lover… lmao I just can’t with y’all nonsense 

At best this confession makes him looks worse than he already is. Trying to play the victim card as he used to do all the time, while just telling he had the time to 

I'd suggest you read my post from above before you pretend to have any kind of moral high ground. 

The only "nonsense" is your belief that you get to be judge, jury and punisher all in one, based on some froth on your mouth and some pixels. 

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

1) look to a forum hard to find unless you heard about it years ago 

2) wanting and speaking with others pedos to fix their broken mods in a pedo environment 

3) wanting to learn how to code for creating pedo shit content because he apparently want his babies penises for his futa fetish I never heard from. Futa kink is not this at all and it’s insulting for people having this kind of fetish. Should be ashamed. 

4) spending time and dedication to a mod adding child and toddler sex, as well as babies pets sex. Making fake assumptions it’s because he wanted to make his weird baby-futa fetish is nonsense, or else he could have just created a penis mesh without the need to do anything else. 
5) keep avoiding any subject or lying about it when his own community ask if he ever did participating in ATF things development, and then just told he did it. 

CN « i did pedo things sorry »

Others : « OH WOW so brave respect ?❤️❤️??? »

Cringe asf

I could going further but this shows already how that confession is ridiculous and just garbage to shit on others creators as always and try to play the victim.

boohoo pLs I did something wrong and dirty now stop harassing me and let me with my baby having a penis alone.

Great. The evil is defeated, good riddance and hopefully never going back. He was definitely not wanted here, since he came back, this place was becoming worse and worse. Now maybe it can start to heal itself. 

also the audacity of one of his minion to go on sims 4 studio complaining is very funny. Oh and u can share it on your shitty discord I don’t even care. Have fun. 

in all honesty. i couldnt care less what type of person CN is, or what he has done in the past. he could be a terrorist or a serial killer, that doesnt really matter to me. I am not his friend, his brother, or his dad. There is only one thing that matters when it all boils down. does he make a good mod?

DD is a good mod. DD is a good mod that doesnt contain any pedo shit. DD doesnt have a paywall. DD doesnt try to tell me which mods i can or cant use. DD has all of the functionality that I need. (And some weird shit that i dont). 

I will use DD because its good. I still watch Harry Potter, Enders Game, Like R. Kelly music.

I wont say that CN is a bad person, or a good person. He says hes not a pedo, and he worked on that mod years ago, and he had his reasons. 

I am an adult, and i can separate the art from the artist.

Thats the same reason that i have used WW and MCCC Even though both of those artists seem like douchebags. I use Klas's Animations, even though he seems a bit of a drama queen. good shit is good shit. until like WW, it stops being good shit.

3 hours ago, Khlas said:

Bruh, this place was becoming worse without CN.

Why are you blaming the state of a website on one person? CN literally just came on here, explained his side of things, got said post deleted, and then left because clearly no one wanted to hear his side and instead wanted to judge him based on one person's biased testimony.

And you're only proving this point by blaming the state of the Sims 4 LL modding community on him and not on the current actual issue: That a common mod upset the fanbase it had cultivated.

This whole thing started because TD removed a feature and made it more complicated (making more of a distinction between teen and adult), while EA made it simpler (blurred the lines more between adults and teens). It started because someone decided to take a moral high-ground that didn't even exist.

It's very, very clear that this side of LL (The sims 4 modding section) would wither and try to ban the Elder Scrolls and Fallout side because, with those sides, mods like Nutty's DD are the majority.

If Nutty gets banned for his mod because of what it contains, then so should the authors of certain mods in (particularly) the Skyrim and Fallout 4 sections.

But it's not about Nutty's mod content, is it? It never was, was it?

I don't know why Nutty was banned, I don't know why TD seems to hate Nutty so much (everything was fine until Nutty wanted to make DD a completely individual mod, at the request of TD to separate the two mods) or why they held off on sharing what they call evidence until years after everything had happened; but I do know it's very suspicious and very annoying to deal with this side of the community.

1 hour ago, LavenderCat said:

Bruh, this place was becoming worse without CN.

Why are you blaming the state of a website on one person? CN literally just came on here, explained his side of things, got said post deleted, and then left because clearly no one wanted to hear his side and instead wanted to judge him based on one person's biased testimony.

And you're only proving this point by blaming the state of the Sims 4 LL modding community on him and not on the current actual issue: That a common mod upset the fanbase it had cultivated.

This whole thing started because TD removed a feature and made it more complicated (making more of a distinction between teen and adult), while EA made it simpler (blurred the lines more between adults and teens). It started because someone decided to take a moral high-ground that didn't even exist.

It's very, very clear that this side of LL (The sims 4 modding section) would wither and try to ban the Elder Scrolls and Fallout side because, with those sides, mods like Nutty's DD are the majority.

If Nutty gets banned for his mod because of what it contains, then so should the authors of certain mods in (particularly) the Skyrim and Fallout 4 sections.

But it's not about Nutty's mod content, is it? It never was, was it?

I don't know why Nutty was banned, I don't know why TD seems to hate Nutty so much (everything was fine until Nutty wanted to make DD a completely individual mod, at the request of TD to separate the two mods) or why they held off on sharing what they call evidence until years after everything had happened; but I do know it's very suspicious and very annoying to deal with this side of the community.

Those of that were using WW long before CN came on the scene.  WW was never for toddlers nor for children sex, CN brought that in with his mod.  I've been using WW since it was first released, and it never had those animations in it.  This isn't one sided as you claim, alot of us have been here since the mod came out.  Even before TD started using patreon.  Most of us here will defend WW because of that.

8 hours ago, Wynter1975 said:

Those of that were using WW long before CN came on the scene.  WW was never for toddlers nor for children sex, CN brought that in with his mod.  I've been using WW since it was first released, and it never had those animations in it.  This isn't one sided as you claim, alot of us have been here since the mod came out.  Even before TD started using patreon.  Most of us here will defend WW because of that.

DD doesn't allow children to partake in adult activities.

CN didn't "Bring that with his mod" because it was never part of his mod.

It doesn't matter how long you've been here, it matters that you're defending someone who objectively has done wrong. No side is right in this case. The only difference between them is that CN has expressed remorse and has reached his breaking point while TD continues to claim no fault for things they actually did wrong and continues to bring up the past.

One person is trying to move on and make things better while the other is digging in their heels and beating a dead horse.

12 hours ago, LavenderCat said:

That's one point I was so confused about TD's log.

He's allegedly so against rape, bestality, and underage sex that he bullied CN out of loverslab, and praised loverslab for it. Doesn't he knows that like 80% of loverslab is rape, BDSM or bestality, or just omits it, hoping the Sims4 community that reads just his log doesn't know about it?

I also wonder why there is so little outcry that in his very own log Turbodriver admits he wants to police what mods other people use.

Edited by Someone92
14 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

That one point I was so confused about TD's log.

He's allegedly so against rape, bestality, and underage sex that he bullied CN out of loverslab, and praised loverslab for it. Doesn't he knows that like 80% of loverslab is rape, BDSM or bestality, or just omits it, hoping the Sims4 community that reads just his log doesn't know about it?

I also wonder why there is so little outcry that in his very own log Turbodriver admits he wants to police what mods other people use.

I was confused by that also and all the other talented modders that've been targeted just by associating with CN or finding CN's non-adult mods useful. For example, I remember when another popular modder told everyone about Etheria's Romance Overhaul in their Discord, the excitement about the mod releasing, and DP put them on that misleading list that says - these are files that are themed around rape, bestiality, pedophilia & child abuse/exploitation & we do not tolerate/support ANY users with them', people just went along with it, and went quiet. None of these things even exist in that mod... 

38 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

My best guess is that they don't play any game other than the Sims.

6 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Which is why this whole affair is so counterproductive. 

If they actually believed what they do purport to believe, as I've said before, the way to proceed would be to bring it to the attention of authorities. Of course, if those would actually look into the matter, they'd invariably take a look at LL in general - and depending on the DA, worst case that would be a huge bonfire with possibly the entire site being brought down - and possibly a bunch of others on top if it's a particularly puritan DA who declares it their mission to root out the "perverts". 

Not the least, this whole sordid affair is in stark violation of the forum guidelines of LoversLab: "Bickering, drama queens, or publicly calling out a fellow forum member will not be tolerated. Posts/threads perpetrating any sort of attack or drama will be removed on sight and warnings given to involved parties. This is a forum for helping each other build and mod, leave the drama at the door."

On 8/9/2022 at 6:23 PM, OH1972 said:

"Bickering, drama queens, or publicly calling out a fellow forum member will not be tolerated. Posts/threads perpetrating any sort of attack or drama will be removed on sight and warnings given to involved parties. This is a forum for helping each other build and mod, leave the drama at the door."

I feel like someone brings up DD and suddenly it turns into a political/legal discussion for no reason.

Like with this thread, someone asked for an Alternative to WW, and as soon as someone answered with DD it turns into a debate on the legality of the whole site and who is morally superior.

And, well....

The people recommending DD didn't throw the first punch in this case.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:25 AM, slimegirl said:

I was confused by that also and all the other talented modders that've been targeted just by associating with CN or finding CN's non-adult mods useful. For example, I remember when another popular modder told everyone about Etheria's Romance Overhaul in their Discord, the excitement about the mod releasing, and DP put them on that misleading list that says - these are files that are themed around rape, bestiality, pedophilia & child abuse/exploitation & we do not tolerate/support ANY users with them', people just went along with it, and went quiet. None of these things even exist in that mod... 

The same thing happened earlier this year with MISSME. None of her animations or clothing have anything to do pedophilia or bestiality, but she was accused of it after approaching CN for coding help. 

5 minutes ago, darkelia47 said:

Out topic BTW, just noticed that LL just hid the review score from WW and they are also removing any "unrelated" comments from the technical support forum. Really funny.

That's been going on for a few days.

Apparently it was an accident and they're working on getting it back to normal!

On 8/11/2022 at 4:51 AM, LavenderCat said:

That's been going on for a few days.

Apparently it was an accident and they're working on getting it back to normal!

Seems like they have taken out the review system completely everywhere, i honestly think that's good, more than half of the people have written in there anyway only support stuff like, how to install this or, this does not work or, please update the mod and other nonsense stuff or questions... Instead of leaving real reviews there.

Edited by NOX-47

I switched over to DD a week or so ago and after much consternation with the settings, got it sort of working. It still lags out on lots with a ton of sims and some of the features simply did not work for me.  I want to use something other than WW but with DD, I find myself spending more time fighting it.

It got to the point where I decided to pick up Python programming in an attempt to at least better diagnose the issues I was having with DD. I am still a novice at Python and the DD codebase is rather vast and complex but I am chipping away. DD code was easy to access unlike some who actively obfuscate *cough* TD *cough*.

Edited by IronOni
sp

BTW, for people curious about the code between DD and WW, here's a snippet from TD's own download/document.

Left is Nutty's code (likely an early version of DD or back when it was Kinky Whims) and on the right is TD's code.

I'm going to be honest, they're quite different as far as mod code goes. CN's doesn't look the same as TD's, and what is the same is either something se tin place by EA or a required code command.

Add to that: CN's code is much cleaner and easier to understand than TD's.

We call TD's way of coding "Spaghetti code".image10.thumb.png.440fab348f41e49774cdced8476c8be0.png

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

Cn was clearly inspired by WW structure. But yes their code style is very different.

CN use more an self-commented code approach, TD is more classical.

They are both Sims 4 Mods that allow sex, it's inevitable that they have similarities between them.

But to call that code theft is a little....

It's not a good example, if it can even be called code theft.

It would be like if you and I were told to make sims with certain features; those particular features would inevitably be the identical or similar, but the rest would be different.

23 hours ago, Someone92 said:

You should head over to ColonolNutty's discord, or the DD thread over at F95.

CN will appreciate a detailed bug report, or even some coding help.

Seconded, found the community on the Discord VERY helpful. Even beyond CN himself - who's had his not-so-good-days given the flare-up of this whole sordid affair - the other mods are very knowledgeable and helpful