Alternative to WW?

10 hours ago, LavenderCat said:

This is starting to give me a headache and make me feel like a broken record.

Please give us proof that his mod allows for children to partake in adult acts.

ATF likely modifies both mods (WW and DD), but only one of them has been confirmed to be ATF's go-to (Wicked Whims is the one mainly used by ATF).

Both CN and TD make a framework mod that has the potential to be used illegally, the only difference is CN knows he can only do so much without totally bricking the games of people who use his mod.

One is not really better than the other, it's just a matter of which author you prefer or what fetishes you'd like in your game.

Also, "philia"s are different from "fetishes".

CNWW was a long time ago before it became DD.  I was going to use his mod when it was CNWW, but it had a file in it for toddlers, and children which isn't the best thing, and he was incorperating/ tying it to WW which I didn't like nor do I aprove of such a mod that allowed toddlers, and children.  He has as far as I can tell he has since taken both of those options out of his mod.  I still refuse to use it, based on the fact that I remember it being in the options.  There isn't anyway to prove this as it was years ago.  This happened anywhere between 2017 and 2019, TD even asked him politely to remove any asociation to WW at the time/take out the toddler, and child portion to his mod.

Edited by Wynter1975
On 7/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, Crazy Doll said:

Add :

to your WW folder...

Thanks! I'll never understand the issue with the teen lock, or even incest. People get together with their cousins and whatnot in many colonies and some small parts of certain countries. I also had a few friends get pregnant at 14-16 and I myself got knocked up at 17. Feels kind of hypocrite that the world wants us to be accepting of everyone, no matter who they are, but teen sex!? blasphemous. Incest? ABSURD! no one has EVER banged their cousin or sibling. *cough* horny teens and young adults fucking their siblings during the covid pandemic cause they couldn't go to clubs and pick up drunk strangers due to restrictions...seriously. And aren't American's always being bullied for being inbred with their cousins? it's a thing people do and or make a stupid joke. Like, it seems so blown out of proportion. Bah, maybe I'm just a perv, but I don't really see this as an issue. (especially in a pixel game setting that is personal play...no one else is dragged into it). I do however, see an issue with thing's were supposed to be accepting of but that's a whole other tale to tell.

4 hours ago, Wynter1975 said:

CNWW was a long time ago before it became DD.  I was going to use his mod when it was CNWW, but it had a file in it for toddlers, and children which isn't the best thing, and he was incorperating/ tying it to WW which I didn't like nor do I aprove of such a mod that allowed toddlers, and children.  He has as far as I can tell he has since taken both of those options out of his mod.  I still refuse to use it, based on the fact that I remember it being in the options.  There isn't anyway to prove this as it was years ago.  This happened anywhere between 2017 and 2019, TD even asked him politely to remove any asociation to WW at the time/take out the toddler, and child portion to his mod.

So......

TD can get screenshots that prove CN was part of the ATF forums, but can't prove when it happened or what the code looked like?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/burden_of_proof

1 hour ago, LavenderCat said:

So......

TD can get screenshots that prove CN was part of the ATF forums, but can't prove when it happened or what the code looked like?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/burden_of_proof

You weren't around for this whole thing, take a flipping hike, and whatever horse you rode in on.  CN didn't ask Turbo for permission to use WW for his mod, which is how this whole thing started.  Not only for the toddler, and child part of the mod.  As I mentioned before there is no longer any proof of it as it was years ago, now go away and use DD.

20 minutes ago, Wynter1975 said:

You weren't around for this whole thing, take a flipping hike, and whatever horse you rode in on.  CN didn't ask Turbo for permission to use WW for his mod, which is how this whole thing started.  Not only for the toddler, and child part of the mod.  As I mentioned before there is no longer any proof of it as it was years ago, now go away and use DD.

Okay, then why isn't TD going after the actual mod creators on ATF?

Like, the ones keeping the mods up-to-date with WW?

TD can and should take legal action against them instead of bothering with online cancel culture against one person.

Seriously, where's the dossier on any of the other people from ATF?

Why not just include the whole site?

Pro DD:
- His framework is technically better : based on decoration of Sims4 classes with python and not XML tuning and far less prone to break at each update.
- It's based on a open source library making easier to build your own mod.
- it's free
- specific kinks mod (Beastiality, Furry, Scat, Rape, Brothel, ?pet play?) coming with addon

Con DD:
- His mod lake of "finition" for now.
- Has a base fan club which is adept of trolling

DD Gray zone (UA/legality potential issue) :
- Teen sex & Incest
- Beastiality,  Rape, Brothel coming with addon
- Did pedo mod.

--===--

Pro WW:
- Free version regulary updated at each game patch
- Menstrual/STD system, an attraction system (maybe just a little inspired from Etheria), Reaction to nudity...
- Some functionality you don't like could be desactivated.
- Your soul and your teens will be safe! (no garantee, sorry)
- There is other mod using their framework : AEP (good), Red Apple Net (Good), Nisa (Prostitution, Mind Control)

Con WW:
- Their mod breaks at each game update
- There was a back door allowing arbitrary code execution, not sure it was ill intended through but not sure it was removed too
- Early access
- Nothing open source
- Even if you desactivate some functionality you don't like, they are present in your game.
- Support very inquisitive and prone to ban anybody using mod they don't like based on a non fixed black list
- Lot of mods like AEP, etc are behind early access and the free content aren't regulary updated after game patch
- Have a base fan club which is adept of trolling, bullying and insulting people who doesn't share their point of view.

WW Gray Zone (UA/legality potential issue) :
- Brothel
- Have or had a porcelain doll feature which allow to mind control a sims to force it to be a pleasure object for his owner (deshumanisation, rape).
- Teens sex & incest coming with addon
- They made hostile code making you game crash is you used a concurrent sex mod

Naaa... forget it. use DD, it's bigot free.

Edited by Gambit
13 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Pro DD:
- His framework is technically better : based on decoration of Sims4 classes with python and not XML tuning and far less prone to break at each update.
- It's based on a open source library making easier to build your own mod.
- it's free
- specific kinks mod (Beastiality, Furry, Scat, Rape, Brothel, ?pet play?) coming with addon

Con DD:
- His mod lake of "finition" for now.
- Has a base fan club which is adept of trolling

DD Gray zone (UA/legality potential issue) :
- Teen sex & Incest
- Beastiality,  Rape, Brothel coming with addon
- Did pedo mod.

--===--

Pro WW:
- Free version regulary updated at each game patch
- Menstrual/STD system, an attraction system (maybe just a little inspired from Etheria), Reaction to nudity...
- Some functionality you don't like could be desactivated.
- Your soul and your teens will be safe! (no garantee, sorry)
- There is other mod using their framework : AEP (good), Red Apple Net (Good), Nisa (Prostitution, Mind Control)

Con WW:
- Their mod breaks at each game update
- There was a back door allowing arbitrary code execution, not sure it was ill intended through but not sure it was removed too
- Early access
- Nothing open source
- Even if you desactivate some functionality you don't like, they are present in your game.
- Support very inquisitive and prone to ban anybody using mod they don't like based on a non fixed black list
- Lot of mods like AEP, etc are behind early access and the free content aren't regulary updated after game patch
- Have a base fan club which is adept of trolling, bullying and insulting people who doesn't share their point of view.

WW Gray Zone (UA/legality potential issue) :
- Brothel
- Have or had a porcelain doll feature which allow to mind control a sims to force it to be a pleasure object for his owner (deshumanisation, rape).
- Teens sex & incest coming with addon

Why is the "Hostile code" in the gray zone?
That is actively illegal.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:29 PM, moemegumi said:

Its about not enabling pedos, why do you think I am shitting on dd now? cause its fun?

turbo driver has denounced and said none of those packages where authorized any way, cn only pled innocence and provided not a single scrap not even a screen shot of evidence. 

the only way anything can be done is to get their domain hoster to crack down on the site, or dissuade people from enabling a pedo by shitting on and mocking the mod. shame in some aspects is good. white knighting for an alleged pedo who can't even prove their innocence isn't the way to go. Its one thing I can't be civil one and I am laughing at some one who would stan such a dubious person. 

for someone who demands evidence you sure as hell can not even provide a single screen shot proving cn isn't a pedo. 

How would someone provide evidence of a negative? its impossible. it would be impossible for CN to prove he isnt a pedo.  

I will prove it.

Prove you are not a pedo. show some evidence.

9 hours ago, Gambit said:

This isn't really a gray area. This is just bad all around. You don't make your mod crash the sims.

Also TD is a dick who spreads lies about people he doesn't like. Someone should really get the cops invovled cause he's reaching illegal levels of it.

Edited by mghp4511

Look DD is the only alternative to WW. Instead of wasting your time on WW. Try DD. There are no restrictions with DD and you get to make a choice of what you want If there is something you don't like you don't have to install. DD also makes changes based on what the community wants. If there is something the community wants the creator adds it. There are also modules that you can chose from and there are separate because if you don't want some of them you don't have to add it. It can also use anything made for WW. Stuff like body parts, animations, Items, all that. Also if you don't have a tuning file for a body part you can select a custom body part from CAS. Its a great way to use stuff from people that don't know how to make a snippet tuning for WW. The DD snippet tuning is also cleaner that what WW has. The WW package also has a bunch of UI clutter things that aren't sex related like the cheat menu. Also the porcelain doll thing is so stupid. There is no point to keep WW at this point especially if the creator does not care what the community wants.

2 hours ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

Look DD is the only alternative to WW. Instead of wasting your time on WW. Try DD. There are no restrictions with DD and you get to make a choice of what you want If there is something you don't like you don't have to install. DD also makes changes based on what the community wants. If there is something the community wants the creator adds it. There are also modules that you can chose from and there are separate because if you don't want some of them you don't have to add it. It can also use anything made for WW. Stuff like body parts, animations, Items, all that. Also if you don't have a tuning file for a body part you can select a custom body part from CAS. Its a great way to use stuff from people that don't know how to make a snippet tuning for WW. The DD snippet tuning is also cleaner that what WW has. The WW package also has a bunch of UI clutter things that aren't sex related like the cheat menu. Also the porcelain doll thing is so stupid. There is no point to keep WW at this point especially if the creator does not care what the community wants.

I don't think TD ever really cared what the community thinks. WW is a product and we are just users. TD is going to do what he thinks he has to in order to "protect" his product. CN is a hobbyist who seems to care about the community at large. DD is a threat to WW, especially now. That's why TD wants to kill it. Don't let him. Don't believe the bullshit. Anyone can make a atf account, and call it whatever they want. I could make one and post as therealturbodriver but that doesn't make me him.

17 hours ago, LavenderCat said:

Why is the "Hostile code" in the gray zone?
That is actively illegal.

I'm no lawyer. The Grey Area is just for stuff which could make people uneasy. It's grey because it's depends on people or on laws/EA mindset.

I didn't stated that CN is a pedo even if he did such a mod, because if you considere that making a pedo mod make you a pedo then by the same "logic", it can be said that "Wicked-Assistant" is an hebophile and, as TD, have incest tendencies, Nisa is a slaver for the least, Sacrificial is a serial murderer (including children), etc. Which are logical fallasies.

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

I'm no lawyer. The Grey Area is just for stuff which could make people uneasy. It's grey because it's depends on people or on laws/EA mindset.

I didn't stated that CN is a pedo even if he did such a mod, because if you considere that making a pedo mod make you a pedo then by the same "logic", it can be said that "Wicked-Assistant" is an hebophile and, as TD, have incest tendencies, Nisa is a slaver for the least, Sacrificial is a serial murderer (including children), etc. Which are logical fallasies.

I was literally just talking about the "Hostile code".

Aside from it being actively illegal, I don't know anyone who would actually be like "oh? Hostile code? Eh, it's fine, I'll just remove it". I only know people who are like "Wait? Hostile code? WTF?! Why is that in there?! What is wrong with you?!"

Hostile Code belongs in the "cons" area, not the "Morally gray". No one would consider Hostile Code okay.

Confession: I tried DD, just the base vanilla part. It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it. And the recommended penis mod was a horse's penis that hung low down to the knees, which is personally not my preference. It's absurd. I was a couple of hours into playing and that's when I quit and deleted it. (kinda wish I had archived it instead)

But my biggest problem with DD is not the mod, but the slander against it. People say things about DD that were apparently true of other CN mods but are flat out false about basegame DD. I get a little worried about EA believing them and doing a ban, because this is a cancel culture and facts don't matter. In fact, EA might not even believe the stories and just start banning people because of the image and publicity.

2 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Confession: I tried DD, just the base vanilla part. It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it. And the recommended penis mod was a horse's penis that hung low down to the knees, which is personally not my preference. It's absurd. I was a couple of hours into playing and that's when I quit and deleted it. (kinda wish I had archived it instead)

But my biggest problem with DD is not the mod, but the slander against it. People say things about DD that were apparently true of other CN mods but are flat out false about basegame DD. I get a little worried about EA believing them and doing a ban, because this is a cancel culture and facts don't matter. In fact, EA might not even believe the stories and just start banning people because of the image and publicity.

If you use Noir's mod here it has several different options. 

You also need S4CL here and Mod Settings Menu here.

6 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

I tried DD, just the base vanilla part. It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it. And the recommended penis mod was a horse's penis that hung low down to the knees, which is personally not my preference. It's absurd. I was a couple of hours into playing and that's when I quit and deleted it. (kinda wish I had archived it instead)

Whoa.

The penis mod for DD is from Noir. There is different size, but no horse penis.

For the sex, did you have still WW ? Sex animation started by WW are not aknowledged by DD.

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Whoa.

The penis mod for DD is from Noir. There is different size, but no horse penis.

For the sex, did you have still WW ? Sex animation started by WW are not aknowledged by DD.

WW wasn't working at the time, so it was just DD base, no fetishes. No MCCC, no WW, no NWP. The way those mods complain about DD and use Internet access, I don't want them in the same play as DD, because... well, the Mod authors don't seem to mind telling falsehoods about DD you know?

Maybe I'll give it another go. The S4CL looks interesting. I had an epiphany the other day on how you use Python code in Sims 4 mods. It's not much like how C# was used in Sims 3, where the XML was just used for minor adjustments and the C# did most of the gameplay.

28 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it.

You can change how fast arousal goes up in DD. Either way, I'd ask CN to look into it or at least bring it to his attention. He's usually really good and attentive about this stuff because he understands it can be frustrating/annoying/make people angry/whatever else there is.

I did run into that problem too, at first, but after changing the global setting for arousal it went away.

3 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

You can change how fast arousal goes up in DD. Either way, I'd ask CN to look into it or at least bring it to his attention. He's usually really good and attentive about this stuff because he understands it can be frustrating/annoying/make people angry/whatever else there is.

I did run into that problem too, at first, but after changing the global setting for arousal it went away.

I was hoping for something more sensible, as that which can be sensed. The setting seems time dependent and not from external stimuli. Seeing your preferred gender in revealing clothes should up desire, not just the passage of time.

You know, like you go to the store on a hot day, the store has air conditioning, you see some babes in little more than a bikini with hard nipples cuz chill , that sort of thing. Never happens to me, of course, not like it happened yesterday.

7 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

I was hoping for something more sensible, as that which can be sensed. The setting seems time dependent and not from external stimuli. Seeing your preferred gender in revealing clothes should up desire, not just the passage of time.

Maybe suggest it as an alternative to the current way it works?

Either way, I think you should get in contact with CN and let him know about your ideas/what's going on.

CN doesn't really play with DD as it doesn't contain his personal fetish, but he is pretty open to suggestions and what people have to say.

8 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

You know, like you go to the store on a hot day, the store has air conditioning, you see some babes in little more than a bikini with hard nipples cuz chill , that sort of thing. Never happens to me, of course, not like it happened yesterday.

This made me laugh.

Can't say I do know because I never leave the house, lol. /j

On 8/3/2022 at 1:46 PM, moemegumi said:

call me crazy but while one is bad the other worse,

WW has mods that allows pedo stuff, too.

Should WW and TurboDriver be banned now?

On 8/4/2022 at 5:43 PM, SoCalExile said:

I have no clue what ATF actually is. Is it actually a pedo site?

A website with the focus on loli / shota stuff.

Think of a combination of loverslab, gelbuuro, pivix and ex-hentai with only (virtual) loli / shota. So nothing actually illegal in most countries, just morally frowned upon.

3 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I tried DD, just the base vanilla part. It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it.

I have seen several people complaining that DD makes Sims sex-crazy.

I am wondering, when were you using DD? I used DD a few months ago, and I actually had to tweak it to makes Sims seek sex autonomously more than once every other week.

Edited by Someone92
typos
41 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

WW has mods that allows pedo stuff, too.

Genuine question: Wasn't WW technically the first mods to allow pedo shit in Sims 4, as it was the first adult sex mod?

42 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

A website with the focus on loli / shota stuff.

Think of a combination of loverslab, gelbuuro, pivix and ex-hentai with only (virtual) loli / shota. So nothing actually illegal in most countries, just morally frown upon.

Nothing *technically* illegal.

According to the letter of the law, it's not illegal, but in accordance with the spirit of the law it is.

So the answer is "yes and no" to SoCalExile's question.

On 8/7/2022 at 7:36 PM, MrGrey said:

Confession: I tried DD, just the base vanilla part. It had some issues like my sim was stuck on horny and no amount of sex could fix it. 

Had that issue myself (or something similar), asked on the Discord, received the advice to adjust animation time settings. Apparently, the default animation time was so short that the sims basically stopped having sex before they actually reached orgasm... So basically, they were eternally edging themselves.

Edited by OH1972
On 8/5/2022 at 1:29 AM, moemegumi said:

Its about not enabling pedos, why do you think I am shitting on dd now? cause its fun?

Evidently. Because as it stands, no one has actually established anyone was enabling any pedos. 

And you should be aware that you and the others who got really riled up about this issue are walking on VERY thin ice yourself.

There are legislations in which those couldawouldashoulda links aren't even remotely enough to establish a defense of truth, because you'd need an actually, signed and sealed conviction for that that is not in any state of appeal but legally effective.

Whether someone or something is or is not "enabling pedos" is a matter for courts to decide, not internet vigilantes. Lynch mob style justice is never good and more often than not has outcomes far worse than any benefits that might come from it.

LL is not the place for such accusations. If you feel you don't have enough to bring it to the attention of the pertinent authorities, ponder a bit why you think you have enough to spread it here - and consider you might be breaking the law yourself if you take this too far and/or trigger highly regrettable outcomes. 

Especially with such highly emotionally loaded issues, there are VERY good reasons to do things the proper way with proper, professional investigations rather than what seems "obvious" to a person with too much adrenaline in their blood.