Alternative to WW?

So I understand and respect the creator/s of Wicked Whims position regarding the new Sims 4 pack and teens, I get it and don't plan to cause any drama (Not that I could)

Is there an alternative to the mod?

Yes I want teens able to have sex and have babies etc with each other and with adults, yes I am a perv (aren't we all here?) but its just a game and I like to RP some crazy things

with characters or sims of X types.

One of my worlds I have a alien teen male that has knocked up several maids, butlers, mail ladies etc just to see how crazy it could get, knocked up vamps, wolves and spell casters gets interesting.

any ways, is there an alternative?

4 minutes ago, xordevoreaux said:

I tried Devious Desires once and got rid of it. Slowed my game down something fierce.

My experience has been the opposite. Were you using WW or MCCC along with it? I got rid of those and just use DD with some lesser known mods for the same effect and it loads fast as fuck compared to the WW/WP/MCCC suite. 

You can do anything that MCCC does with older, but still working, mods. 

Ironically according to WW logic, MCCC is now a pedo mod since it allows teen sex without a postpubescent trait. 

Not to mention that MCCC has trackers in it that are blocked by this mod

Edited by SoCalExile

When it comes down to it, WW is before anything else an animation player. Everything else about it is, or nearly is, fluff. You don't need menstruation, STDs, personalities, all that.  That's all storytelling. If there's a slimmed-down player out there where you can put animations under your own user-created categories, and nothing else, you're done.

Edited by xordevoreaux
17 minutes ago, SoCalExile said:

There a ton on ModTheSims. What are you looking for other than to replace WW?

Along with DD there's

Sims 4 Community Library

Autosave mod

Custom Gender Settings

Etheria's Romance Overhaul

Other mods here

Ok I will look there. Thanks. :)

I like the strip club business in WW and I know DD has also this option. But for me it is easier to set this up in WW somehow. But I will try DD again after the next sims 4 patch.

10 hours ago, xordevoreaux said:

MCCC.  There is no freaking way I'm getting rid of MCCC, so if that had issues with Devious Desires, so be it, Devious Desires gotta go.

The issue is that there appears to be some animosity against DD. MCCC reports DD as bad, but the only real problem that I could find with DD is that it's DD. MCCC complains about the Sims 4 community library too, which originated with the author who wrote DD.

Don't believe everything you hear about DD.

I honestly find it hilarious that despite all the efforts TDDP has made to try and stop people from finding/using DD and Nutty's other mods,  the removal of WW's teen feature has now made people even MORE curious to try out DD. Whoops! ? 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:41 AM, SoCalExile said:

Hey, by WW standards, MCCC is pedo shit now. ?

don't tell members to get a mod that may potentially get them eat a ban hammer I have a friend work with ea, and dd falls underneath obscene category given theres pedo add ons to the mod plus beast content is underneath obscene catagory. plus cn was confirmed to be on a pedo modding site. 

23 hours ago, MrGrey said:

The issue is that there appears to be some animosity against DD. MCCC reports DD as bad, but the only real problem that I could find with DD is that it's DD. MCCC complains about the Sims 4 community library too, which originated with the author who wrote DD.

Don't believe everything you hear about DD.

I am so sick of this bullshit. 

Yes turbo driver has slapped back but, and heres the thing, CN maker of dd has their mods listed and packages that that enable child stuff for sims 4 listed on a wiki site for a known modding community that specializes in creating pedo mods for games, like skyrim, honey select, sims 4 fall out etc. yes it exist another forum as autisitically documented that forums behavior to the extent it got banned off its initial domain host and had to move to others. cn has a confirmed account on there. 

trying to misrepresent it as a little cat fight between modders makes me question your intentions. 

3 hours ago, moemegumi said:

I am so sick of this bullshit. 

Yes turbo driver has slapped back but, and heres the thing, CN maker of dd has their mods listed and packages that that enable child stuff for sims 4 listed on a wiki site for a known modding community that specializes in creating pedo mods for games, like skyrim, honey select, sims 4 fall out etc. yes it exist another forum as autisitically documented that forums behavior to the extent it got banned off its initial domain host and had to move to others. cn has a confirmed account on there. 

trying to misrepresent it as a little cat fight between modders makes me question your intentions. 

That's pretty much the same as WW and the inappropriate unlock. "This mod is okay but with that mod it isn't".

Maybe I'll just ditch the entire mod thing. I had a lot of fun playing just the game with some old mods the day WW was broken.

6 hours ago, MrGrey said:

That's pretty much the same as WW and the inappropriate unlock. "This mod is okay but with that mod it isn't".

Maybe I'll just ditch the entire mod thing. I had a lot of fun playing just the game with some old mods the day WW was broken.

no it isn't cause inappropriate unlock doesn't unllock interactions with sims below teen age.

call me crazy but while one is bad the other worse, I know it hard to get past coom brainedness but pedophilia bad, and cn is a pedo otherwise I wouldn't imagine any Modder being okay with and actively work with pedos if they weren't a pedo themselves. 

1 hour ago, moemegumi said:

no it isn't cause inappropriate unlock doesn't unllock interactions with sims below teen age.

call me crazy but while one is bad the other worse, I know it hard to get past coom brainedness but pedophilia bad, and cn is a pedo otherwise I wouldn't imagine any Modder being okay with and actively work with pedos if they weren't a pedo themselves. 

DD doesn't "unllock interactions with sims below teen age". That's a lie. 

If CN is a pedo then Sacrificial is a serial killer and Turbodriver is a rapist, no matter how much he tries to call it something else. 

The lack of self-awareness on this issue is astounding. 

Remember: TD mods for a living. He has a financial interest in making his only real competition the worst person on the planet, and has no problems doing some shitty stuff to do it. 

3 hours ago, moemegumi said:

Pretty sure Epstein and his aids went to prison because in the US pedophila laws includes teens. What's her name was accused of recruiting teenagers.

I don't think insulting other folks for their point of view helps the insulter to understand the other person's point of view, it just builds a wall.

In the end, however, it's more about EA's marketing and image. EA doesn't want the Sims to be known to parents as that Pedo game; adults will stop buying for their kids.

1 hour ago, SoCalExile said:

DD doesn't "unllock interactions with sims below teen age". That's a lie. 

If CN is a pedo then Sacrificial is a serial killer and Turbodriver is a rapist, no matter how much he tries to call it something else. 

The lack of self-awareness on this issue is astounding. 

Remember: TD mods for a living. He has a financial interest in making his only real competition the worst person on the planet, and has no problems doing some shitty stuff to do it. 

I believe that what you say about DD is true, you don't need WW to run DD. Someone has a screenshot of  CNWW mods  that claimed to unlock sub-teen ages for WW, however. I didn't know what the problem was - people (and mods for that matter) just made some claims about DD and community tool box that didn't make sense.

I don't see anything non-consensual in WW or even NWP. Even the "dolls" have free will, they're just mind controlled into liking the owner a lot, and teens were 18-19. You still can't have sex with Lilly Feng without a condom, for example, even if she's a doll

33 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Pretty sure Epstein and his aids went to prison because in the US pedophila laws includes teens. What's her name was accused of recruiting teenagers.

I don't think insulting other folks for their point of view helps the insulter to understand the other person's point of view, it just builds a wall.

In the end, however, it's more about EA's marketing and image. EA doesn't want the Sims to be known to parents as that Pedo game; adults will stop buying for their kids.

I believe that what you say about DD is true, you don't need WW to run DD. Someone has a screenshot of  CNWW mods  that claimed to unlock sub-teen ages for WW, however. I didn't know what the problem was - people (and mods for that matter) just made some claims about DD and community tool box that didn't make sense.

I don't see anything non-consensual in WW or even NWP. Even the "dolls" have free will, they're just mind controlled into liking the owner a lot, and teens were 18-19. You still can't have sex with Lilly Feng without a condom, for example, even if she's a doll

The funny thing about the Epstein/Maxwell this is that none of their clients were prosecuted or even revealed. 

You seem to be unclear that "mind-controlled" is automatically non-consensual, also rape is in WW it's just called "forced sex" and everyone pretends it's 'consensual non-consensual' sex as if that makes any sense at all. 

Either way it's a game and I only bring this shit up to point out the hypocrisy of it all. 

2 hours ago, xRina89x said:

Since I'm currently having bugs from WW, do you think it's worth testing DD?

At least as long as I have such problems with WW.

As I understand it is similar and the animations from WW would also work?

Go for it. Yeah the WW animations work in DD.