Reviving AdultPlay and VoiceSSP - Fixing quite a bit

A minor heads-up.  I am adding placeholders for certain types of active-sex dialogue within LoversVoice right now.  These placeholders have the proper 'conditions' already set up for dialogue to be placed.  One just needs to add the proper dialogue and remove the *GetStage* condition (which prevents it showing) at the top of the conditions.

And so you may be wondering as to what placeholders.

For one, I just crafted the PAID FOR SEX category.  This category, currently barren of any actual dialogue, would hold and display active sex pillow talk when between hooker and client.  AdultPlay has the ability to let the player bargain coin for sex, so this is an understandable addition. The only thing is, this category does not cover oral sex. But on the plus side, any mod that has prostitution within could be adapted to trigger this dialogue when available.

For another, the PUBLIC SEX option assumes that your partner engaged in public sex is a female.  So, I added placeholders for those that wanted public sex with a male NPC.  Of course, this assumes that someone will be able to craft or bastardize male public sex dialogue.

And thirdly,, the PUBLIC SLAVE option assumes that it is a female slave being taken publically by her master, and not a male slave.  This is again what I deem sexist.  Now HEY!  I'm a GUY!  I like girls! And to no offense, I'm not planning on getting down with some dude.  I'm just not that way.  But I do believe in equal opportunity.  And with that, I added male slave placeholders too.

What other categories are Sexist, do you ask?

• WIFE SLAVE RAPE
  • WIFE RAPE
  • WIFE SLAVE
  • WIFE CHEATER
  • RAPE SLAVE FEMALE
  • RAPE VIRGIN
  • SLAVE GIRL
  • SLAVE SERVICING
  • ADULTERESS

Yes, I only just created SLAVE SERVICING, but only by extracting dialogue that deals with the Mistress being submissive towards a slave in a gifted dominant role. I have none where a Master does the same, this being possible for those with LoversSlaveTrader.  One must consider external mod options, eh?

And you may ask why 'RAPE FEMALE' is not in this list.  That is because there is also RAPE BY WOMAN and RAPE MANxWOMAN and RAPE MANxMAN

So indeed, categories like HUSBAND RAPE, SLAVE BOY and ADULTERER will be added.  And I do wanna think of a better name for SLAVE SERVICING.  This will increase the size of each topics, but I do intend to ensure many variations be covered.  And trust me, I do realize how boring and time consuming to add these alternate categories.

DIALOGUE SUGGESTIONS OPEN!   

As a reminder.... :D  Throw in your two cents worth... penny for your thoughts. 

On 8/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, LongDukDong said:

What other categories are Sexist, do you ask?

• WIFE SLAVE RAPE
  • WIFE RAPE
  • WIFE SLAVE
  • WIFE CHEATER
  • RAPE SLAVE FEMALE
  • RAPE VIRGINRAPE VIRGIN GIRL
  • SLAVE GIRL
  • SLAVE SERVICING  -  SERVICING MISTRESS
  • ADULTERESS

Okay, counterparts now exist as PLACEHOLDERS within the current WIP for LoversVoice.  There's nothing in them except 'blocked' conditions.  But the locations are there.

• HUSBAND SLAVE RAPE:  This is where the subject is raped or suddenly forced into sex, the subject also being a sex slave with submissive speech patterns if not accepting the assault.  However, it is a husband being raped and thinking less about his wife.

• HUSBAND RAPE:  In this instance, the subject being raped is a married man and not thrilled about the situation as he wishes to stay true to his wife.
  • HUSBAND SLAVE:  Here, we expect dialog of a male sex slave, ready to be taken by his master. At the same token, this man is quite married. However, the sex is considered more consensual.
  • HUSBAND CHEATER: This time, the dialogue deals with one having a time with a married man, it being consensual and the dialogue can suggest remorse for cheating on his wife, or suggesting that his wife isn't that exciting in bed.
  • RAPE SLAVE MALE:  This area suggests that the player had forced a male character into having sex against his will.  There are dialogue sections within as there would be differences if the player was male or female.
  • RAPE VIRGIN BOY:  In this instance, the dialogue suggests that the male character being raped is also having his first sexual experience with a female (typically). Yet there is dialogue for instances where the NPC was raped by a man.  It takes into account that the raped NPC is still a virgin (for men, it being whether their dick was used for 'entry/insertion' purposes).  Currently, there is no hymenal loss dialogue instances for men (odd... but possible).
  • SLAVE BOY: Here, we deal with dialogue if the sex partner is a male sex slave being taken by his master or mistress, and is basically submissive to their whims. A male sex slave is not often the submissive when the owner is his Mistress, but the placeholders are present.
  • SERVICING MASTER:  This area is where we handle a male sex slave in a more dominant role during sex, more apt for dialogue when their owner is a female. Yet Male on Male dialogue with a master taking a submissive role is possible.
  • ADULTERER:  This handles dialogue when a male is cheating on his lover with another, whether it be with another woman or a man. It is contingent upon a cheating flag in general... and very little else.

So all these placeholders for dialogue are ready, these and the Female Racial, the  Male Hero, the Female Beggar and the Paid-For-Sex placeholders for those wishing to contribute.

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦  

EXPANSION:  It appears that I need to add more 'conditions' to the AdultPlay system, as the xxxBuy01 topic ("Want to have some fun? For a price...") is only available for FemalePCs when engaged with a man.  There are no FemalePCxFemale solicitations, no MalePCxMale solicitations, nor MalePCxFemale solicitations defined.

Likewise, I guess the INI file will be expanded to turn on/off these options being added.

If I haven't posted this before...

On 8/28/2022 at 3:52 PM, LongDukDong said:

EXPANSION:  It appears that I need to add more 'conditions' to the AdultPlay system, as the xxxBuy01 topic ("Want to have some fun? For a price...") is only available for FemalePCs when engaged with a man.  There are no FemalePCxFemale solicitations, no MalePCxMale solicitations, nor MalePCxFemale solicitations defined.

Yup.  They're now available... and more.

Now you can turn on/off the solicitation dialogue options within AdultPlay based on gender combinations.  This includes turning on/off the default option where a Female PC wishes to solicit a Male NPC.  As such, solicitation options will now at your disposal.

Due to this new change, this version of AdultPlay will not be 'fully' compatible with the 'older' and currently used version of LoversVoice. However, it does already work with the one I am toiling away upon.  And that is not to say that my WIP will not function with the elder LoversVoice, but merely that the solicitation feature will be disabled.

AdultPlay is itself practically complete. However, it has no dialogue for an NPC to deliver to the player if said NPC had paid for sex.  Again, I do await if anyone has some one-liners to give.

For consideration... a beta version of AdultPlay:

AdultPlayWIP.zip

Version 1.11 revision A, this version number as close to the last known recorded/posted version number I could determine.

THIS IS A BETA VERSION... close to what may be the final product.  But will not be released until enough content and corrections for LoversVoice has been established.

Edited by LongDukDong

It turns out that I need to add a little more ... finesse ... into the AdultPlay package.

For anyone who has used LoversSlaveTrader, have you ever noticed that the resulting LoversVoice dialogue makes it sound as if the Player is being raped when you wish to submissively train an unbroken slave?  It is violent, it is rude, and ... it is straight forward fucked up in some respects depending upon NPC / Player gender combinations!!!

So this is being fixed, and to start with, I am adding this bit of code into LoversVoice:

; Add token to LST Slave detected, either offensive or defensive
        If 1 == xLoversAdultPlayMod.LSTBool
            If 1 == Call xLoversAdultPlayCheckLSTDorei Offence Defence
                Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount Defence xLoversDoreiFlag 1
            endIf
        endIf

This routine executes a method called xLoversAdultPlayCheckLSTDorei within LoversAdultPlay. And while it is true that the issue is within LoversVoice, AdultPlay itself has a feature script to receive Mod support.  And LoversVoice is dependent upon AdultPlay, so why not?

This routine functions if (and only if) LoversSlaveTrader has been loaded, the conditional test being the LSTBool value.  After this, it runs a test to determines if the two are an owner/slave combination and if the slave is actually the aggressive in this situation.  If there is no actor with the owner tag from LoversSlaveTrader, it checks to see if it is the player. In either case, the slave will receive the 'Dorei' flag indicating it is an LST-based slave.

As to why I use the "Dorei" name, this is for coding convention.  When started, flags such as Fera, Hitoduma, Kobito and/or Sikan have existed. In this, I have chosen to continue this trend in using Japanese nouns/verbs for the names of the flags and/or related scripts.  And Dorei is one such word, generally meaning Slave.  That's also why I use Gaisho, Ninshin and the like.

Sound cool?

Well... now comes the SECOND phase.  Now that I have established a means to 'test' for an LST slave, I can now include within LoversVoiceforSSP new dialogue placeholders that deliver sex talk if an LST slave is being trained by its apparently submissive master or mistress.  And by making sure that the slave does NOT have the Lovers with PK slave token (xLoversPkrFlagSlave), I can ensure that said dialogue is with an unbroken and likely pissed off slave.

yes  GetItemCount   Clothing: 'xLoversDoreiFlag'      >    0  AND

yes  GetItemCount   Clothing: 'xLoverPkrFlagSlave'    ==   0  AND

yes  GetItemCount   Clothing: 'xLoversPkrIdentifier'  ==   3  AND

no   GetItemCount   Clothing: 'xLoversPkrIdentifier'  ==   4  AND

no   GetIsSex       Female                            ==   1  AND

So... this checks one partner (no) if it is an UNbroken slave (Dorei and PkrFlagSlave tests) and for rape conditions.... AND that this is a Female Owner/Buyer.  And if all are valid, this is an unbroken slave with a submissive partner... Female in this case.  And hell, I don't even need to signify that the Owner is the PLAYER! :D  Theoretically (barely even a theory), I can replace all 'PLAYER' instances for slave sex with the Dorei flag test.

The above example is just one version as both Masters and Mistresses may be submissive at some point, and that doesn't even discuss how their partner is acting upon them... and that this will need be put into all xTopics and zTopics.

In the words of Galgat's character in LoversCrowningIsles...   Oh, flitter....

BUT THIS OPENS UP MORE OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE IF THEY WISH TO SUBMIT INTERACTIVE SEX DIALOGUE!!!!

EDIT (5 Hours Later):

I had some issues with the logistics of the LST testing code and the conditions within the xTopics for the sex dialogue.  It took some time, but now I can confirm that, when an unbroken slave is coaxed into being the assertive partner during sex, the appropriate dialogue will actually be triggered....

... when created and unblocked.

Said assertiveness MUST be performed by way of LST commands though.  Otherwise, it would not give slave-like dialogue.  Using the 'RAPE ME' spell within LoversRaperS does not provide slave-like dialogue, and it should not. One would think that said rape is more violent in intent, and the LST based training has a measure of consent from the Owner or Player.

Admittedly, I have only set the conditions within the xTopics for this action and not yet the zTopics.  Thankfully, conditions remain the same.  :D I should be able to finish THAT task of creating the categories by tomorrow.

AND IF ANYONE WOULD WISH TO PROVIDE DIALOGUE.....

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 months later...

I was kinda out-of-town for a bit.  And currently, I do have an established job hierarchy at the moment, focusing on some issues with Vampire Disease (now fixed) LoversSlaveTrader (very pressing), and then this package.

Some tinkering and bug fixes in others may occur in the meantime... but this is the basic priority I have.

• 1 month later...

No problem!!!  :D

What I posted in General last week... this thread having been bumped out of my sight.  Whoops!!!  :bawling:

Spoiler

On 12/29/2022 at 6:02 PM, LongDukDong said:

So, I decided to crank up AdultPlay and do a little tinkering and found my married couples were NOT MARRIED!!!  :bawling:  The system did count how many couples were actively defined in the AdultPlay INI file, but it did not add the requisite marriage tokens to the NPCs.

(Oh, um... the DukkyHud will see if an NPC is wearing a ring or not.  See if they are/aren't married)...

:cool: Nothing was wrong with the scripts, I running a series of debug systems to make sure it runs every script... until...  

The error was in the bottom of the AdultPlay INI file, particularly that for the married couples in LoversGGBlackmail.  Hahah... worse yet, it was the very last son-of-a-bitch couple!  If you get a formID wrong, you get KABLOOEY!  However, the formID for the last married couple is now fixed and AdultPlay is working fine.

;; LoversGalgatBlackmail Couples:
;; (Tom and Tammy Georgia) to (Lefty and Clara Truman)

Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarriedMod to sv_Construct "LoversGGBlackmail.esp"
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "6,07D7C3,07D7BF|4,0852DC,0852DA|5,08CE75,08CE74"
SetStage xLoversAdultPlayIni 15

(That's the corrected version listing the three married couples in 'Blackmail' by Galgat.)

Actually... I sped it up, and made a little Mod Support addition insofar as blocking dialog with LST slaves in certain conditions.

Twas a bit of a headache... and took away precious time.  What I wished to work on was the after-sex dialogue system (which I did fix and is now optional as it was intended).  By the after-sex dialogue, I wanted to more-define when the sex partner was the aggressor or the submissive, this even when dealing with oral sex.  This because all oral sex dialogue that came with AdultPlay assumes the partner was the submissive and giving the player head... always.  Or at least, I see naught a trace.

Naught?  :P

:cool:  After doing some work... I felt like chillin' a bit.  I got time, so I can be lengthy and explain some things now.

Well, I worked out that the After-Sex dialogue built into AdultPlay itself, particularly after oral sex was given by the WIFE (by original design) which I now have separated into Oral Sex... either receiving or giving... and per Husband or wife.  The original design was just... unforgiving in a male-on-female forced perspective.  So yeah, I now have placeholders where the wife gives head, the husband receives head, the wife gets eaten out... whatever.

Oh.  I'm a guy.  I like girls.  That's how I roll.... but I am definitely wanting full freedom for whoever plays this.  ;)

Now, on top of Spousal Oral Sex (literally), I have added a section for Wife/Husband sex slave oral sex dialogue.  Now, I'm not sure what the dialogue will be.  But the placeholders work.  Below is the base structure fr the Oral sex section of After-Sex conversations... that is when they approach you after sex.

= PAID SEX =

= SPOUSE SEX SLAVE =

= SPOUSE ORAL =

= SEX SLAVE =

= FEMALE =

= MAKE =

(Layout still pending)

Now, you may ask why there is no "Wife Slave Rape" or "Wife Rape" after-sex dialogue,            

it isn't needed.  While LoversVoice has those categories for the 'during-sex' dialogue..               

AdultPlayPlus caters to triggering consensual sex alone... Thus, the after-sex dialogue isn't       

needed. And other plugins already have such text options built-in.                                            

Each section will be broken between Male/Female participants, Aggressive or submissive acts, and perhaps even racial distinctions.  For those who appreciate immersion, do recall that the Khajiit have a distinctive manner of speech as they refer to themselves in the third person.

:P  And if you remember playing "Lovers CrowningIsles" by Galgat, apparently different races have different 'flavors'  I may add something about that for the vanilla races too.  Quite LITERALLY... flavor text.

AdultPlay is being fine-tuned right now. However, it has no dialogue for an NPC to deliver to the player if said NPC had paid for sex.  And now, there is more liberty for adding oral sex for spousal sex slaves and cheating spouses if one wishes to supply some lines.  And for some reference material:

Courtesy of the lovely teacher at the School of Advanced Prostitution, Ms Dumasy Slate

That is correct for a Breton, there sperm is very bland, and watery. Good answer.

Yes a Dark Elf has very thin sperm, with a fruity flavor.

Yes Imperials have rather thick and very salty sperm.

Very good, yes Nord have extremely thick Cum...but they are great in bed...Tee, Hee !

Yes Orc's are very good at sex, but there sperm if Very musky, and some would say it stinks.

Also, from within LoversVoiceforSSP:

Aaah...This cock... This barbed Argonian cock... I can feel it throbbing! Haaahnn!

Argonian cum... It burns inside... But the sex feels so great!

AND... established.... Khajiit do have penile barbs as other felines.  Ouch.

This does mean I am back to working upon AdultPlayPlus and not LoversVoice... which adds the text DURING sex, and adds states such as virginity or the character personalities when you wish them to be a lover.  But Voice requires AdultPlayPlus to function... its parent plugin.  And there are still some things to work out.

So now, I revisit the topics once more... and I hate one that annoyed the CRAP outta me.  This dialogue option was the phrase "Love a good blowjob." This sucks,.. pardon the pun.  But it made no sense if you were dealing with a girl and had a female character... unless you also left the futanari growth switch turned on.  Otherwise, the line doesn't fit if the actual sex act was cunnilingus.

Yes, I took care of that before coming in.  The one topic has now been replaced with four:  Love a good blow job (the original), Love to blow you, Love to get eaten, and Love to taste you.  These are defined by the subject is male and/or if the futanari system is engaged, and it works quite well.  The annoying drawback is ... *sigh* ... I have to fix up ALL THE FUCKIN' DIALOGUES THAT GIVE YOU THE SEX CHOICES!!!!!!  :bawling:  Still, I got a good number of those taken care of as of writing this.

Of the topics to re-visit with these oral sex conditions, I need to rework the "Let's just enjoy this in secret..."xLhitoduma07 and xLhitoduma08 topics, and then tackle the male player dialogue.  All the other Hitoduma dialogues and female player topics have already been revised.

Now... BREAK TIME!  Other things to do.

23 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Yes, I took care of that before coming in.  The one topic has now been replaced with four:  Love a good blow job (the original), Love to blow you, Love to get eaten, and Love to taste you.  These are defined by the subject is male and/or if the futanari system is engaged, and it works quite well.  The annoying drawback is ... *sigh* ... I have to fix up ALL THE FUCKIN' DIALOGUES THAT GIVE YOU THE SEX CHOICES!!!!!!  :bawling:  Still, I got a good number of those taken care of as of writing this.

Well, all those have now been taken care of.

And some options give certain limitations.  If you are only starting an affair and are the more submissive partner in the relationship, you will be the more submissive towards oral sex in certain conditions. However, players with a more aggressive position... its more 'the sky's the limit' on oral sex.  So yeah, some choices will leave ya ... hangin.

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

SUDDEN FUCKIN' REALIZATION!!!!

You had lines such as "Does my favorite cock have business with me?" or "Does my favorite pussy have business with me?", defined solely for Female NPC SexSlave Spouses (aka Wife SexSlaves).  And you had two sets of lines reading "You have need of me my mistress?" with one for Female Same-sex SexSlaves.  In both cases, they dealt with female sex slaves while male sex-slave counterparts were missing. 

I've said time and time again, it was pretty much gender-centric.

As one to make things... fair and expansive... this had to be fixed.  So I took some time and made duplicate topics to cover Husband SexSlaves and Male-on-MaleSlave dialogues.  It didn't take long... an hour tops if that, with similarly defined dialogue and all conditions matching.  That, and noting what form of oral sex (above) would be allowed per topic reply....  Aggressive PCs on a male slave wouldn't likely offer to blow the slave as an example.

As of now, I can't think exactly what would be left within AdultPlayPlus insofar as missing dialogue or topics... other than having racial conditions in dialogue.  That, I can save for another day.  And I'd be open to suggestions.  So...

Edited by LongDukDong

The After-Sex dialogue section was expanded within AdultPlay... it now covers:

ORAL SEX:                                                             NON-ORAL SEX:

= SOLICITED SEX = (the PC is the hooker)              = SOLICITED SEX =

= PAID SEX =          (the NPC is the hooker)           = PAID SEX =

= SPOUSE SLAVE =                                                 = SPOUSE SLAVE =

= SPOUSE =                                                            = SPOUSE =

= SEX SLAVE =                                                         = ADULTRY =

= GENERAL =                                                          = SEX SLAVE =

= GENERAL =

These sections know how to handle dialogue when the player/pc is the aggressor (or receiving oral sex), or the submissive (or giving oral sex). And it can distinguish between the sexes of both the player and the NPC participant.  Granted, that is a lot of subsections and conditions.

But not only that, it can distinguish if the female aggressor is futanari or not based upon the LAPF futanari system, and also recognizes if the Tamago system is in play where there is dialog concerning the NPC character worried about having a child.  The dialogue was already present... I just gave it a nudge so it made more sense for the worry.

I'm not entirely done with AdultPlay.

First... I would like more after-sex dialogue present (HEY, THAT'S A CALL TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING, GUYS!), and I need to work out a more accurate system for the Solicited and Paid sex system.  Right now, the system will recognize the existence of the flag triggering sex when someone paid for it.  However, I wish to ensure that the flag follows certain parameters

1. FOR SOLICITATION:   The flag attaches solely to the Player.  It can be by way of AdultPlay dialogue, adaption for LoversHooker, LoversCrowningIsle (will need to verify), or whatever mod allows for Player solicitation for money.
  2. FOR PAID SEX:  The flag attaches solely to the NPC. This requires it to be outside-mod supported.  For NPC hookers, such mods adapted may run along the lines of LoversProstitute, DarkBloodline, or even LoversSlaveTrader when the NPC is a flowergirl.

Instead of a route of hardcoding support for these above mods, I may look towards having them INI loaded.  Compared to the number of Married couples I had to define in the INI file, this would be NOTHING!!!  But will require thought for implementation of course.

I do try to strategize and work out things before release.  Even then, I do wish to include racial quirks in speech, that being the Khajiiti mannerisms.  And then there are Argonian differences that may be present in-dialogue that I may need to go through.  But the HookerTalk system takes precedent, even if I don't have it activated.

I have 'setstage' conditions preventing empty-dialogue blocks from appearing right now. :cool:

On 7/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Voice Acting???

No voice acting is required.  And heaven help me if I even THOUGHT of using xVASyth for the Lovers Voice dialog.  HOW MANY LINES OF DIALOGUE WOULD I HAVE TO MAKE RACIAL VOICES FOR?   :bawling:

I'm still... cringing.... :cold_sweat:

Edited by LongDukDong

Well... THAT'S a thing! :cool:

HookerWorked.jpg

And yes, "Looks like you're a pretty good lay afterall." is text from an NPC after paying the Player for sex through AdultPlay!

However, I realized something... :confused:

In general, it will always be the 'client' of the prostitute/hooker that will make some form of comment regarding sex at the end of the session with AdultPlay in mind.  And that should follow suit with most other mods where prostitution is present.  But that will not work for those mods where you have pre-defined hookers that are approachable only by the PC. 

Proposed supported mods where the client speaks to the hooker (typically the player, but not always)

• AdultPlay
  • LoversCrowningIsle
  • LoversHooker
  • LoversSlaveTrader (flowergirl system only)

* It is assumed that npc x npc dialogue can be engaged in this section... 

Proposed supported mods where the hooker speaks to the client (almost exclusively the player)

• DarkBloodline
  • LoversProstitute
  • LoversSlaveTrader (negotiation system only)

* It is assumed that this is strictly NPC x Player dialogue...

EDIT:  Currently within AdultPlay, the after-sex dialogue only takes place between the Player and an NPC, and not NPCxNPC as would be the above suggested flowergirl dialogue. However, who's to say it cannot be ... adapted?  However, the 'during-sex' dialogue can take place just fine.  And all one needs to do to make an NPC approach the player to trigger after-sex dialogue WITH the player is the "xLoversAdultPlayAfterItem" token... adaption already underway.

So it actually came down to defining 'how' to differentiate between the two in the after-sex dialogue. :relieved:

(This combination sets the speaker as the client)
   no   GetItemCount xLoversGaishoFlag2  ==  0
   yes  GetItemCount xLoversGaishoFlag2  >   0

(This combination sets the speaker as the hooker)
   no   GetItemCount xLoversGaishoFlag2  >   0
   yes  GetItemCount xLoversGaishoFlag2  ==  0

In keeping with the naming convention of tokens within AdultPlay, the name of the defined token contains the word Gaishō which baiscally means Hooker, Streetwalker, Whore... whatever.  There are TWO flags of this type, the above shown one as Flag2 is used solely for after-sex dialogue.  A Flag1 token is planned for use during sex altogether with LoversVoice.

19 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I do try to strategize and work out things before release.

Damn right I do.

And again... I am open for dialogue if anyone wishes to submit anything spoken by either party after (or during) sex.  The framework is present. I merely have the following text in place where such risque dialogue would belong:

"=== Nothing here as yet.  Placeholder.  Remove GetStage Condition when defined. ==="

OH, and I admit... I totally forgot how I had worked out the INI system.  Yes, values load when you start the game.  But reloading the game does not reload the basic settings.  They stay firm.  I planned to make a menu spell, but...   ARRRGH!!!  I FORGOT!  :joy:

I might just work on that today.

EDIT:

Nah...  I just set it up in the system so 'SELECT' values from the INI file can be reloaded at game start.  I will just define in the INI file which of these are reloaded.  Others will be static on game start.

offtopic2.gif 

On a separate note, you may see the top of an enslaved Scamp's head behind this highwayman, enslaved with LoversSlaveTrader.  It's a female scamp from LoversCreatures 2.5+ and it does have a submissive pose (ie, it can get laid).  So I decided to offer HER to the highwayman with LoversSlaveTrader.

Oops, he got pegged!!!  So, I guess, when I get around to it, to update LST to recognize 'submissive-pose' capable females where PC pimping of creatures is concerned.

End of Off-Topic.

Edited by LongDukDong

HEADWAY AND HEADACHES TODAY

Well, I added a new quest value within AdultPlay's main script, this value called Partner.  It is used within the main callback script to identify an NPC for use with the above-discussed "after sex" dialogue.  So when the target NPC receives the after-sex token, that NPC need not walk to the Player, but to the Partner NPC.  Neat, eh?  The below is basically it when it comes to the necessary code.

;; Define the sex partner for use in the After-Sex token
    Let xLoversAdultPlay.Partner := Partner

;; Apply dialog trigger token to target
    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount Target xLoversAdultPlayAfterItem 1

Adapting other systems to use these is basically child's play to me.  More in keeping would be if I can adapt AdultPlay to recognize the other mods.  More challenging, but clearly possible.

Now for the headache bit.

Ready?

The after-sex dialogue does indeed trigger as it should.  However, there is a matter of dialogue hierarchy that needs to be addressed... when using LoversVoice.

Adding new 'Prostitute' type dialogue into the sex-talk is not an issue.  All of the sex talk is new, so I merely need to add the new content to LoversVoice.  However, the after-sex topic doesn't allow me latitude towards having the prostutute-type dialogue to appear before the character-based/virgin-based lines of dialogue.

uGH.jpg

I cannot just add a 'new line' at the very top of the AdultPlay after-sex topic and hope it appears above the lines from LoversVoice.  I know... I already TRIED!!!

In essence... to have prostitute after-sex dialogue take place before all else within LoversVoice, I need to re-add ALL EFFIN VOICE LINES AFTER THE HOOKER TALK!!!  *SIGH*  Well, I've had worse...  I mean, I went through all sex-talk lines in this thing.

Well,   I could go either way with Sleeper-Sex and Hooker-Talk.  I mean, you can't solicit sex from a sleeping person...

For now, I am going to re-REVIEW the structure within LoversVoice for the after-sex dialogue... it does contain some interesting lines.  This before I tackle the system.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 1/6/2023 at 2:08 PM, LongDukDong said:

In essence... to have prostitute after-sex dialogue take place before all else within LoversVoice, I need to re-add ALL EFFIN VOICE LINES AFTER THE HOOKER TALK!!!  *SIGH*  Well, I've had worse...  I mean, I went through all sex-talk lines in this thing.

On 1/6/2023 at 2:08 PM, LongDukDong said:

For now, I am going to re-REVIEW the structure within LoversVoice for the after-sex dialogue... it does contain some interesting lines.  This before I tackle the system.

Meh.  Okay, review was done.  And me 'retyping/reordering' the after-sex dialogue within LoversVoice itself is 'nearly' done.  Methodical?  Hell yeah.  Places for additional dialogue not yet written?  Damn right.  A bottle of Tylenol, a shot of whiskey, two bullets, and a revolver?  ... Uh-huh.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, LongDukDong said:

In keeping with the naming convention of tokens within AdultPlay, the name of the defined token contains the word Gaishō which basically means Hooker, Streetwalker, Whore... whatever.  There are TWO flags of this type, the above shown one as Flag2 is used solely for after-sex dialogue.  A Flag1 token is planned for use during sex altogether with LoversVoice.

But after this, I have to see about 'connections' between the main AdultPlay mod and the variety of Hooker Mods.  In AdultPlay itself, it adds the above mentioned streetwalker flags where needed, and with ease.  For outside mods, it must detect the presence of flags from their own respective mods which indicate if solicited sex is being performed.  I already added these to LoversHooker some time ago, and I know from past experience I can detect both LST Flowergirl sex and LoversProstitute sex.  Sadly, there isn't any ability to detect (*COUGH*) consensual hooker sex with (*SPUTTER* *COUGH*) LoversCrowningIsles... it if can be considered...   But I think DarkBloodlines does have something I can use.  I cannot be TOO sure...

For this detection, I have already defined a simple script used to determine if an NPC has an off-mod solicitation token, and will return true if it exists.  Um, it is 100% totally EMPTY as I haven't written anything.  Hehehe...   For giggles, I can just assume hard-code the script to look for specific mod tokens, and may do that for testing purposes at the very least.  But the final version will use an INI file for others to use.

So what do I have for my AdultPlayPackage agenda?

1. Finish re-allocating the last of the original LoversVoice dialogues in the new design, and do some cleanup
  2. Work upon the script that tests Solicitation by outside mods
  3. Ooooh...  Look at outside LoversVoice add-ons supplied to me by... um... someone.

#3 is probably a surprise.  I was directed back in late August to look at four packages that were not translated into English that contains LoversVoice dialogue.  These were add-ons that contain some entertaining ideas, and some that I definitely cannot implement for purposes I will explain.  Yes, it has some additional lines for during-sex dialogue, and some new sex dialogue where a profession is considered (Guard, Priest, Bandit) sounds quite intriguing.  However, some of the add-ons require a mod called 'CityLifex117'.

Now 'CityLifex117' isn't a mod I have seen around here... even in Japanese. It not only adds more NPCs, but some NPCs added are relatives (fathers, daughters, sisters, etc.).  And some of the sex-dialogue within the Voice plugins is...  incestuous or worse.  And if that wasn't enough to say 'forget it', the 'worse' is the kind that cannot be uploaded at all here.  I'm not blaming CityLifex117 as it is innocent.  But ...  for that dialogue?

oh HELL no.gif

After the fixing up of the initial LoversVoice dialogues, I'm likely going to work on something else... to avoid AdultPlay/Voice burnout.  I have plans within plans.  But dinna fret.  The planned vaca from Voice won't be long.

You mean to say like talking gestures where they express themselves like how characters fold their arms when talking in traditional dialogue, right?  Most of the dialogue in AdultPlay is when the NPC gets up to your face to emote, so you rarely see their full-body animatics. 

Now for the hooker after-sex dialogue, that can be different.  That is, since I'm wanting outside mods like LST permit NPC to NPC dialogue to occur.  Then, if I can swing it, hand gestures may be able to take place :)

Is that what you were going for?

Me?  I'd be going for that human-esque Khajiiit girl in the screenies.  Mrow.

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

You mean to say like talking gestures where they express themselves like how characters fold their arms when talking in traditional dialogue, right?  Most of the dialogue in AdultPlay is when the NPC gets up to your face to emote, so you rarely see their full-body animatics. 

Now for the hooker after-sex dialogue, that can be different.  That is, since I'm wanting outside mods like LST permit NPC to NPC dialogue to occur.  Then, if I can swing it, hand gestures may be able to take place :)

Is that what you were going for?

Me?  I'd be going for that human-esque Khajiiit girl in the screenies.  Mrow.

Dude, you amaze me...

8 hours ago, tda2 said:

Dude, you amaze me...

I'm sorry.  I have no google account, and Youtube stripped my old account years ago once they became google-owned.  So... watching that is a no-go.

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Meh.  Okay, review was done.  And me 'retyping/reordering' the after-sex dialogue within LoversVoice itself is 'nearly' done.  Methodical?  Hell yeah.  Places for additional dialogue not yet written?  Damn right.  A bottle of Tylenol, a shot of whiskey, two bullets, and a revolver?  ... Uh-huh.

At last, that is done!   Well, generally speaking.  It does need cleanup in areas and further tests.  But I am satisfied for this interrim so I can work on some 'issues' that are pending.

MEANWHILE, I did discover something which I just HAD to fix. 

If one was using the Tamago Hiyoko system, they should be aware that they inherit the clothing of their parent when borne. And... flags like the ones denoting if an NPC is a virgin, is married, et al ...   Yep, they were being transferred.  So a Hiyoko (um... she was 100% adult) that had sex was receiving marriage dialogue by accident.

Removal of these flags is easy enough.  A variation of flag removal for Hiyoko already exists within LoversSlaveTrader (and had for... a decade).  So that took all of five minutes to include.

Now... on to other duties.

Edited by LongDukDong
21 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

I'm sorry.  I have no google account, and Youtube stripped my old account years ago once they became google-owned.  So... watching that is a no-go.

Forget it, less thinking, more joy in life

• 1 month later...

Not as yet.  I still have a few issues to resolve with AdultPlaySSP itself, the parent file for Voice.  Not many...  And I have a project that needs a fix prior to work on AdultPlay. 

I woulda said TWO projects, but I'm bumping an update to the other one today. 

• 2 months later...

BACK AT IT!

Apart from a text-based issue in TamagoClub's reports... which is nothing serious at all in any way... I can work on AdultPlay some more.

I GOT THE HOOK UP

Now, some have wondered how the player gets good dialogue when they try to hook up with the NPCs, or why they get insulted when trying to get laid. To those that have opened up AdultPlay, the answer is obvious.  It is the NPC's disposition to the player that determines if they receive a favorable response or not.  And typically, the NPC's disposition is immediately 'read' and 'checked' when the topic dialogue is being cycled through the system.

That is to say:

1. You walk up to an NPC
  2. You open up and begin dialogue with a given TOPIC you chose
  3. The system goes top-down through the dialogue responses for the topic, each time getting the NPCs disposition and tests
  4. Boom... first match for all criteria (or best random choice if there's a RANDOM list out) will be delivered

Well,  I felt it was time to make that a bit more... entertaining.

I have always liked crosshairs options in mods, whether it be Sex History mods so I know if a target had gobble-de-GI with someone, been able to prevent certain mods working for NPCs carrying specific tokens or what not.  So I decided to make a QUEST variable called "Disp" (as in disposition) and set it to whatever NPC I am encountering in my crosshairs.  And I likewise just replaced every  Dispoistion test in AdultPlay with a properly defined test against this Quest variable.

You may be asking yourself, "What's the difference????"  To that, I say 'nuthin!'   NOW you may be asking the question, "Why do it!???"  To that, I can say... because  may want to let the disposition change based upon outside factors.  You see, the NPCs disposition can be affected by the player's and NPC's factions and racial modifiers, but little else.  What if I wanted to make the NPC completely drunk?  What if I wanted to make the NPC go through some weird stage that makes them more susceptible to persuasion, or harder to entice?  The base-line disposition system would not take that into consideration.  But what I have done may allow that. 

I have not created a script of sorts to return the NPC's disposition based on any custom conditions.  But to make a script that returns the NPCs disposition is child's play.  I just need to decide what factors could change the NPC's disposition and/or how to implement the options.

Actually, that's something I invite.  If any had thoughts as what could modify an NPC's disposition for a time, I wouldn't be adverse to hear them.  I've already figured SKOOMA would give a bigger disposition boost than other drinks.  However, I have no plans to modify anything vanilla, no existing items, spells, etc.

LUV FOR FELINE-SPEAK and MORE

This can take some time.... but the dialogue throughout AdultPlay is going to seriously increase.   And it may be more than just for NPCs that happen to be feline. 

Whenever we encounter NPCs, they use a typical Tamrielic manner of speech.  But certain folk do not.  And I am not bringing up one race, but TWO!  The Khajiit (almost) always refer to themselves in the third person, and will sometimes use the name of their race in place of their name.  Meanwhile, the Dunmer have their own honorifics of Sera and Muthsera when speaking to others, prefering them to Sir or Madam.

Obviously, I have work cut out for me.  BUT rather than hardwiring the dialogue to a 'race'  (GetIsRace Khajiit), I think it may be entertaining to have the sucker use my crosshairs option to get the NPC's race and find what speech pattern it uses.  This way, I could possibly craft a means for 'more' races to use a preferred speech pattern.  I mean, if someone encountered a Skyrim Khajiit (its own race), might it not also speak in the same manner?  Or perhaps a Tojah Raht (custom Khajiit race)?

PERHAPS OTHER ... UM... OPTIONS?

Just as I figure I can acquire speech characteristics of NPCs, I may acquire other... more intimate.... racial characteristics?  Okay, let's face it.  Argonians do NOT have mammary glands, even if they got nice melons.  And if the Wood Elves tend to be more animalistic... what are they keeping tucked away down there that keeps the hot Bosmeri girls from looking for other guys (well, except Hasathil).

Who wouldn't wanna bang these babes???

Spoiler

932971-1491638697.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpictures.hentai-foundry

Why does the second pic have antlers???  From the UESP:

Some Bosmer have antlers which are typically glued on, although some individuals with real, magically-grown antlers can also be encountered.

[27][28][29]

So yeah, some dialogue pertaining to body parts COULD be in for a change.  You cannot have dialogue talking about squeezing an Argonian's breasts if they don't have actual breasts.  Khajiit males do have feline love-spines which could be verbally mentioned.  And the LoversVoice already established racial dialogue where Argonians have spines of some sort, and an apparently acidic cum (it burns but is so good).  What else can be added?

Hey, I'm asking YOU!  WHAT CAN BE ADDED?????

Edited by LongDukDong

Hey, sometimes I get bored typing in the editor... so things get stalled.  but a little more heads up.  And first, a little example of what code I use for my crosshairs:

Spoiler

;; =========================================================================
    ;  CROSSHAIR SYSTEM:  Will not process any further unless the target changes
    ;; -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ;
    ; Acquire target in crosshairs

Let rThis := getCrosshairRef
    ;
    ; Exit if:  Same target as before

If (rThis == rPrev)
        Return
    endIf

;
    ; Reset previous value for next check

Let rPrev := rThis
    ;
    ; Exit if:  Invalid or not actor

If 0 == IsFormValid rThis
        Return
    endIf
    If
0 == rThis.IsActor
        Return
    endIf

;
    ; Exit if:  Target gettin' busy

If 0 != rThis.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier
        Return
    endIf

The above code requires to defined values defined as references,  rThis and rPrev, the first being the item currently in the crosshairs while the second being a previously tested target.  So this will not let you do anything that follows if the target hasn't changed.  It will not let things happen unless the target is a valid actor. And won't do anything if the actor is having sex.  Oh, I do plan to put in a 1 second timer to reset this... stuff MAY happen.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:06 PM, LongDukDong said:

The Khajiit (almost) always refer to themselves in the third person, and will sometimes use the name of their race in place of their name.  Meanwhile, the Dunmer have their own honorifics of Sera and Muthsera when speaking to others, prefering them to Sir or Madam.

Well, the dialogue is present as can be seen below... and does happen based upon who is in the crosshairs:

Spoiler

Skrivva.jpg

VampyDunmer.jpg

But the greetings seem to bork out unless I structure them a specific way.  So the topic replies and their order does need some work.  Ah, the pain... the pain...

On 5/7/2023 at 5:06 PM, LongDukDong said:

So yeah, some dialogue pertaining to body parts COULD be in for a change.  You cannot have dialogue talking about squeezing an Argonian's breasts if they don't have actual breasts. 

Looks like that is going to be a given.  I just encountered some dialogue where the subject I'm soliciting is admiring my tits.  That won't work if I am playing an argo.... well, they got nice ta-tas.  But you see my meaning, right?

Edited by LongDukDong
15 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Hey, sometimes I get bored typing in the editor... so things get stalled.  but a little more heads up.  And first, a little example of what code I use for my crosshairs:

Hide contents

;; =========================================================================
    ;  CROSSHAIR SYSTEM:  Will not process any further unless the target changes
    ;
    ; Acquire target in crosshairs

Let rThis := getCrosshairRef
    ;
    ; Exit if:  Same target as before

If (rThis == rPrev)
        Return
    endIf

;
    ; Reset previous value for next check

Let rPrev := rThis
    ;
    ; Exit if:  Invalid or not actor

If 0 == IsFormValid rThis
        Return
    endIf
    If
0 == rThis.IsActor
        Return
    endIf

;
    ; Exit if:  Target gettin' busy

If 0 != rThis.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier
        Return
    endIf

The above code requires to defined values defined as references,  rThis and rPrev, the first being the item currently in the crosshairs while the second being a previously tested target.  So this will not let you do anything that follows if the target hasn't changed.  It will not let things happen unless the target is a valid actor. And won't do anything if the actor is having sex.  Oh, I do plan to put in a 1 second timer to reset this... stuff MAY happen.

Well, the dialogue is present as can be seen below... and does happen based upon who is in the crosshairs:

Hide contents

Skrivva.jpg

VampyDunmer.jpg

But the greetings seem to bork out unless I structure them a specific way.  So the topic replies and their order does need some work.  Ah, the pain... the pain...

Looks like that is going to be a given.  I just encountered some dialogue where the subject I'm soliciting is admiring my tits.  That won't work if I am playing an argo.... well, they got nice ta-tas.  But you see my meaning, right?

Hey, good to see you're back at working on this. Do you have any ETA on when we can do an Alpha or Beta test on this?

9 hours ago, Melty1896 said:

Hey, good to see you're back at working on this. Do you have any ETA on when we can do an Alpha or Beta test on this?

Not yet.   I am currently going through the Hitoduma dialogues right now to recreate the dialogue for Third-Person speak since Vvardenfell honorifics aren't used within these.  But it takes time ... and does get monotonous. 

I wish there were options for 'substitutions' in the base dialogue system like
"This [NoRace] likes [YesRace] very much."   But I know it's because they're tied to individual vocal files.  Nope.

Then, I need to figure out what queet variables to use for male/female genetalia differences and figure out some form of ties.  As stated, khajiits are feline and have that kind of shaft, Argonian females do not have breasts,  And this would require values for both offender and receiver... if you catch my meaning there.

While I will set up values for said dialogue, I have thoughts of said options worked into LoversVoice dialogue as well. Whatever I use to determine said values will need be something that should be configurable.  Consider like this in an INI file.

Set NoBreasts    to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon"

Set Tails        to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Khajiit, Wolven, Kitsune, Tojay Inari, Kitsune"

Set Fur          to sv_construct "Khajiit, Wolven, Kitsune, Tojay, Tang"

Set Scales       to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon. Dragon"
Set Knot         to sv_construct "Wolven, WoodElf. Inari, Kitsune"
Set Spines       to sv_construct "Khajiit, Tabaxi, Tojay"

Set Cloaca       to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon, Dragon"

Well, in AdultPlay, there is dialogue where a character wishes to press his skin against hers... this not correct if it is Khajiit and Khajiit.  And in LoversVoice, there is talk of both an Argonian having penile barbs and burning cum.  So these could be flexible racial traits. 

Admittedly, not all of these are prevalent in AdultPlay, but may be used here, LoversVoice, or future addons.  And that's just a base example using race names and not IDs.  This would require them to be set only in the AdultPlay INI file, but I want to make it expandable for outside mod support... Got any other suggestions for above categories?  :D 

Edited by LongDukDong