Reviving AdultPlay and VoiceSSP - Fixing quite a bit

Oookay, still working on it though I had to take a break for some study...

For speech patterns, I figure values are (1) VVardenfell Honorifics, (2) Third Person speak and (3) Dremoric.   When I mean 'Dremoric', it basically means the NPC calls you Mortal.   "Speak quickly, mortal."  If you catch my meaning.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking of the above-defined content like "Fur", "Scales" ... and it hit me that if an NPC is dealing with a feline race, the NPC could say "Now to have some pussy pussy" or some schtick.  I haven't worked out the specifics for outside-loading as yet, but it shouldn't take TOO much effort scripting-wise.  I just need to think things thoroughly.

Meahwhile, the initial work to create Third Person versions of all the "True Love" (aka xLoversHitodumaKudoki01) replies have gone through stage one... creation of the individual lines.  Stage two is actually rewriting of the newly created lines to match the speech pattern.  Entertaining and yet boring.  FORTUNATELY, if you are at this point in talks with an adulterer/adultress, you have no honorifics or comments about mortality to mess with, so I have no need to have speech types 1 or 3 to include.

yay

OH, of the study...

Yes.  It seems that this mod may (at least for now) overlook something:  Polygamy.   The Orcs clearly practice this in their settlements in regards to their chiefs.

And there is rumor that the practice of multiple marriage partners exists in Elsweyr among the Khajiits, and for both genders (ie a female may have multiple husbands -and- a male multiple wives).  And there's nothing from Michael Kirkbright about it other than some Khajiits make claims with Imperial demographiers that they have multiple hubbies/wives....  aka they LIED.  Now in ESO, I know that Khajiits do practice same-sex marriage or at least did during the time of the Elsweyr Confederation.  And the book "Ahzirr Traajijazeri" apparently went on to suggest any gender, any number, any time with "Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get."   (another reason DISPOSITION requirements may need to be adjusted, eh?)

For now, this mod assumes the Tamrielic practice that adheres to Mara's sanctity of marriage.  Nord practices monogamy at least, even if 'the old Nord way' as Alga puts it  doesn't involve 'Mother Mara Mild'.

Personally, I'd LOVE to know about Khajitti Marriage, not only whether Polygamy exists, or about their wedding customs and the parties.  Hehehe... think about it!  IF marriage is performed, it has GOTTA be held under the two moons, And with moon sugar and all, the parties have GOTTA BE WILD!!!!!   Prolly have two or three decide "Let's get hitched" during the celebration and end up bonded during the festivities too.

So yeah, trying to make it stay as LORE-ish as possible.  I have no idea how to introduce polygamy into it as yet... A challenge indeed though perhaps a secondary 'marriage-like' token could later be introduced indicating if the player now married a second Husband/Wife in some manner.  But there are no marriage mods that I know of that even suggests Polygamy.  Even so, I've only seen/heard of one marriage mod that attempts to mimic the 'SKYRIM' established practice of having an actual marriage take place at a Chapel of Mara.

Has anyone noticed that Mara's Chapel always appears in the most run down, thief-ridden cities?  Bravil?  Riften?  What's next?

@sunhawken  DUDE!  Hahaha... I only just posted that yesterday!

Nope.  While I finished working on the "True Love" (aka xLoversHitodumaKudoki01) dialogue, I must now focus upon the dialogue for "True Desire" (aka xLoversHitodumaKudoki02) It is shorter, but still filled with replies that do require a third-person perspective.

And then I begin working out the feature to  define such quest variables as speech (0-Tamrielic/1-Vvardenfell/2-Thirdperson/3-Dremoric), Skin (0-Normal,1-Fur,2-Scales), Breasts(0-Normal,1-No breasts)... and so on.

The original idea was something like this:

On 5/10/2023 at 12:08 PM, LongDukDong said:

Set NoBreasts    to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon"

Set Tails        to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Khajiit, Wolven, Kitsune, Tojay Inari, Kitsune"

Set Fur          to sv_construct "Khajiit, Wolven, Kitsune, Tojay, Tang"

Set Scales       to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon. Dragon"
Set Knot         to sv_construct "Wolven, WoodElf. Inari, Kitsune"
Set Spines       to sv_construct "Khajiit, Tabaxi, Tojay"

Set Cloaca       to sv_construct "Argonian, Argonoid, Repticon, Dragon"

But it needs to have something more concrete and yet limited.  It would be terrible to have  individual flag checks for scaled and fur separate when one for 'skin' could cover skin, fur and scales combined.  Likewise, a penile flag covers normal, knot, and so on...

BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED....

The after-sex dialogue which includes lines like.....

I'm covered in your cum!

Oohh.  You came in my pussy... What if I get stuck with a child...?

I always appreciate a good cock...

..... I have no lines to support interactions with prostitutes (whether the prostitute is the player or NPC), if dealing with a married sex-slave (male or female),  This for both oral and non-oral, both herero and same-sex.  This, I do need lines... and this just for the Adult Play system itself.

Yeah, no one had offered any.  Just in case, I do appreciate good sly talk and innuendos.   And of course, it needs to stay lore-ish.

Slight design change in how I am calling the above 'example' entries for dialogue, breasts and whatnot.   As an example, the dialogue option will look more like

Set Dialogue to SV_Construct "1,Khajiit|1,Tabaxi|2,Dark Elf|3,Golden Saint|3,Dark Seducer|3,Dremora"

I highlighted seperations yellow in the above example, separating the different dialogue-style, Race parameters.

The above handles 3 types of non-Tamrielic speak:  (1) First person style like the Khajiit, (2) gives VVardenfell Honorifics (Muthsera), and (3) has the NPCs call the player a mortal.   

The above also applies by race name with general matching.  The 1,Tabaxi  for example will apply third person style dialect to Tabaxi, Snow Tabaxi, Wild Tabaxi... etc.  It also falls into a hierarchy whereby I could have 1,Tabaxi with 2,Tabaxi Mini following after.  In that instance, the Wild Tabaxi (loaded later) will have its own speaking style compared to other Tabaxi.

I created a single script that can do this... possibly for 'all' tests.  Currently, I have it set up for just the dialogue style, but the technique I made should work for anything else that may be relevant.

♦       ♦       ♦

Took a little while testing-wise.  I was an idiot and entered the above string incorrectly, flagging Khajiit as style 2 and not 1... ergo they never answered in the third person.  Man, that confused the @#$% out of me for a while.

Meanwhile, not hearing (or reading) any suggestions.  Am I covering everything???

Edited by LongDukDong
13 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Slight design change in how I am calling the above 'example' entries for dialogue, breasts and whatnot.   As an example, the dialogue option will look more like

It WORKS!

Well, I decided against allowing 'other' mods add to the existing list of Races that may have Tails, Fur, Scales, Penile barbs, No-Breasts, etc.   Instead, it will be solely defined within the INI file.  However, I may (and this is very likely) create tokens that can be given to very custom races if one makes a quest/campaign with non-player races. 

As an example, there are three wicked looking babes in Galgat's Blackmail mod.  If they have 'tails', then an appropriate set of Tail tokens may be added.  Of course, that is neither here nor there as that mod already exists.  OR you can just figure out their race name and just appropriately add it to the TAILS list.

As to the lists, here is a preliminary example of how they will appear within the INI:

;; =============================================================================
;; DIALOGUE DIFFERENCE SUPPORT
;; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; This section defines the variety of traits that may be brought up when speak-
;; ing to an NPC.  They vary from the speaker's skin, fur or scales to the shape
;; of a target's penis. Defined here, these values may also be put to use within
;; LoversVoice for SSP Plus.  And any race not defined  within the strings below
;; are treated as normal and would use a standard reply.
;; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; No spaces are permitted within the strings  except where a space appears in a
;; given race name.  Race names are used, not editor IDs for a given race.
;; =============================================================================

;; Speech Pattern Style
;; --------------------
;; This defines what speech pattern a given race may employ in dialogue.
;; 1=Third Person speak, 2=Resdayn Honorifics, 3=Daedra to Mortal
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueStyle     to sv_Construct "2,Dark Elf|1,Khajiit|3,Golden Saint|3,Dark Seducer|3,Dremora"

;; Marriage Recognition
;; --------------------
;; This defines how a race may alternately identify their partner
;; 1 = Atmoran Partner, 2=Mated/Bonded
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueMarriage  to sv_Construct "2,Khajiit|1,Nord"

;; Skin Texture Options
;; --------------------
;; This defines what skin, fur, or whatnot a given race may have.
;; 1=Scales, 2=Fur, 3=Leathery, 4=Chitinous, 5=Stone, 6=Sticky
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueSkins     to sv_Construct "1,Argonian|2,Khajiit|2,Tabaxi"

;; Female Breast Forms
;; -------------------
;; This deterines what breasts a target female may have if any.
;; 1=None, 2=Pair-Fakes, 3=Quadruple, 4=Sextuple, 5=Udder
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueBreast    to sv_Construct "1,Argonian"

;; Tails Type Options
;; ------------------
;; 1=Thick Scaled, 2=Slender Furred, 3=Fluffy, 4=Prehensile, 5=Barbed
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueTails     to sv_Construct "1,Argonian|2=Khajiit|2=Tabaxi"

;; Penis Style Options
;; -------------------
;; This defines the shape and style of the target race's penis.
;; 1=Lizard Barbs, 2=Feline Spines, 3=Canid Knot, 4=Flared End, 5=Ovipositor
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialoguePenis     to sv_Construct "1,Argonian|2,Khajiit|2,Wild Tabaxi|3,Wood Elf"

;; Vaginal Opening Forms
;; ---------------------
;; This defines the form in which a target race's feminine opening takes on.
;; 1=Avian/Reptile Cloaca
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueVaginal   to sv_Construct "1,Argonian"

;; Ejaculation Options
;; -------------------
;; This defines non-standard aspects of the target's ejaculation by race.
;; 1=Acidic, 2=Watery, 3=Icy
;

set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.DialogueCum       to sv_Construct "1,Argonian"

Now first... this does include 'Tabaxi' as a race.  But the default values (if the INI is not present) only covers Vanilla races... and (um) doesn't give Bosmer any dog knot.  I figure the green pact might given them some oddity.  I know the horns/antlers depicted are GLUED on lore-wise.

Second, while things like the knots, scales, tails and so on may not be covered in AdultPlay, they may end up being referenced in LoversVoice... or any add-on that may be created using AdultPlay as a master.  Nice of me to have it set up, eh?

Third, I may have SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT!!!!!

Yes, not only did I consider speech style for third-person speak and the Resdayn (or VVardenfell/Morrowind) honorifics....  But the way a particular racial culture may consider marriage.  Do they look at their spouse as a husband or wife?  Is that its mate or female?  Is that its live-in partner?  Nords may consider live-in partners such as Alva and Honmund.

So now... I gotta make sub-groups to handle that.  Well, if it is any consolation, I don't need to worry about gender distinctions if it is 'partner'...

NOW... I gotta ask, any other 'traits' that could be added?  I am already considering one more already:  Hands/Claws/Talons/Paws

And the DISPOSITION tester may 'increase' tests for Khajiit, making them more susceptible.  This because of  the book "Ahzirr Traajijazeri", though I do plan to intercede if disposition is TOO low.  Purely customizable of course.

... maybe up the Dispositions for Female Argonians.  Lusty Argonian Maid afterall.  :tounge_wink:

Edited by LongDukDong

;; Tails Type Options
;; ------------------
;; 1=Thick Scaled, 2=Slender Furred, 3=Fluffy, 4=Prehensile, 5=Barbed

I got rather confused at first, because I read the text that explains the section and thought "what has prehensile or barbed breasts?". I realize now that this is actually referring to tail type.

Otherwise, when it comes to traits, there are some that might be worth differentiating / adding. Using skin texture as an example, I feel like there should probably be hot and cold descriptors, stone would work for Storm Atronachs, but not Flame or Frost. Furthermore, when it comes to cold, it might be able to be reused for Vampires and the like, as I'm fairly certain it's stated that they don't have body heat (though I may be wrong). I suppose there's also ghosts to acknowledge, but I'm not sure how one would describe their (lack of?) texture.

Ah, well.... these would be basic NPC traits.  LoversVoice does not support Creature dialogue as the system to permit Creature on PC sex talk was deactivated some time ago.  So livid and incorporeal talk will be currently unavailable.

As towards Vampires, I use a sort of specialized 'Test' that can account for non-vanilla vampires.  Still, this will be implemented more with LoversVoice.

And oops?  Yeah, I basically copy/pasted a 'format' for each entry and updated each variable and option list... but forgot to update the description.

I was... Um...  :love: :tounge_wink:  ...distracted today.   I worked to clean up every topic to a more manageable layout, adding descriptive seperators based on Speech patterns, Adultery points to use said dialogue, and so on.  This before I began working on inserting Marriage-based options to the dialogue.

It takes a while.

Well, I just ran into the first occurrence of dialogue commenting on the NPC's racial/gender specific appearance that does warrant the use of the racial-characteristics variables... particularly the player's tits and pussy.  Gonna be fun for any player that modifies their character's race to have six tits or something.

And that's me updating 'default' type AdultPlay dialogue, not LoversVoice content!

Oh, and yep, I have been working on the various marriage styles dialogue options too.

It is going to be a bit more slow-going.  NOT for the complexity here, but other 'major' non-LL obligations that will be taking time away from me.  But I do intend to set time aside to work on this daily.

Actually, if an NPC is a slave and has been broken, they would call their slaveowner a master or mistress.   Such would be a title.  They wouldn't call someone their owner if not broken... a bit of rebellion may still exist.

Comically, I did wish to make sure my assumptions are correct:

I snagged this pic from a straight-up youtube video, and it appears that Master/Mistress is used by the Khajiit.  Heck, this NPC had vocal dialogue that matched... so someone else figured the same.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

And for the Argonians, I know that Tul responds to the Neverarine with "Oh, thank you, thank you. You are too kind to Tul. Not like the guards at the Dren Plantation, and cruel, cruel Orvas Dren, the powerful master there. And the evil brothers Ienith, so cruel, so cruel. Thank you for helping deliver me from them."

Master is apparently a widely accepted title. Now if I knew the Resdayn, Dremoric, Ta'agran or Jel variations, I may put in a bit of randomness...  But if I do one beast race, I must have the other at least.  Lore friendly.

Note:  vadajiit  .... *cough*  No Jel version as yet.

https://www.taagra.com/index.php

Oh, and S'Bakha appears as a slave in Morrowind as well.  Geez, M'aiq... S'Bakha... and I think a few others...

♦       ♦       ♦

I do plan to have a variety of outside mod hooks, LST being one.... well... basically ANY mod whereby an actor may prostitute itself actually  AdultPlay has built-in topics for prostitution haggling, but little else.  I plan to make it so other mods may hook into it and take advantage of some features.

Still revamping the dialogue to account for the varieties of Marriage styles.  I won't say I am halfway done, but close to it.... barring interruptions.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 5/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, LongDukDong said:

Ah, well.... these would be basic NPC traits.  LoversVoice does not support Creature dialogue as the system to permit Creature on PC sex talk was deactivated some time ago.  So livid and incorporeal talk will be currently unavailable.

Ah, I see. My bad, I wasn't too sure whether or not it was including creatures and assumed otherwise due to some of the traits already listed.

7 hours ago, Shade115 said:

Ah, I see. My bad, I wasn't too sure whether or not it was including creatures and assumed otherwise due to some of the traits already listed.

Understandable.  I mean, I did put 'flared end' under the penis option set.  Actually, I am now adding another option...  Prehensile.  While I haven't a clue what would have that kinda appendage, its there.

I have another (older but just fine) system called LoversVoice for Creatures.  However, that system also (currently) requires it to edit/alter a section in Lovers with PK in order to trigger creature/npc dialog... as THAT OPTION WAS APPARENTLY REMOVED!!!!!  It works differently indeed, and will have need of an update after study.

Edited by LongDukDong