24 minutes ago, crococat said:

Tried to load Helgen vanila save with esms only, race menu and few files that are between them in loadorder. Crush as always.

Now enable papyrus log. Maybe problem could be solved.

Papyrus.0.log 43.85 kB · 0 downloads

papyrus log is not help for tracking CTD

anyway many people say the problem has been resolved after reinstalling SSE Engine Fix to the latest version

so i suggest to try it

Edited by Acro748

Happy to see this mod uploaded to LL, been using the ArcaLive version. 
However, I have a minor issue which is 100% my own fault. 

I use BHUNP 3BBB v3 and the installation required both SMP and CBPC, so I have them both but never managed them to work with one another. The installation of CBPC/SMP are confusing with their options that you can select.

So when I select CBPC to use for Ear/Tail, the tail is static and does not move. SMP works fine though, just not sure how others managed to get them to work together with BHUNP 3BBB v3.

p.s. should /SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/defaultBBPs.xml be conflicting with BHUNP? TeraElinRace Remastered is overwritten by BHUNP.

Edited by Straze
20 minutes ago, Straze said:

Happy to see this mod uploaded to LL, been using the ArcaLive version. 
However, I have a minor issue which is 100% my own fault. 

I use BHUNP 3BBB v3 and the installation required both SMP and CBPC, so I have them both but never managed them to work with one another. The installation of CBPC/SMP are confusing with their options that you can select.

So when I select CBPC to use for Ear/Tail, the tail is static and does not move. SMP works fine though, just not sure how others managed to get them to work together with BHUNP 3BBB v3.

p.s. should /SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/defaultBBPs.xml be conflicting with BHUNP? TeraElinRace Remastered is overwritten by BHUNP.

CBPC need to v1.5.1 or newer

if these mods are latest version then it's okay even CBBE 3BA or BHUNP overwrite this mod

these mods are already compatible with Ellin Race Remastered

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

anyway many people say the problem has been resolved after reinstalling SSE Engine Fix to the latest version

so i suggest to try it

Yes, it works. Almost all elin sliders are working. I just missed Fix update.

Have question about body. Seems this race is not use Bodyslide build for default body. Found Elin preset in mod, so i may use it for armor for this body.

But should i use only this prebuid body or there is chance to build it by myself? Maybe i didnot found something? I had only first try.

Anyway thanks for long awaiting mod.

2 hours ago, crococat said:

Yes, it works. Almost all elin sliders are working. I just missed Fix update.

Have question about body. Seems this race is not use Bodyslide build for default body. Found Elin preset in mod, so i may use it for armor for this body.

But should i use only this prebuid body or there is chance to build it by myself? Maybe i didnot found something? I had only first try.

Anyway thanks for long awaiting mod.

for CBBE, CBBE 3BA has option for elin body

for UNP, https://discord.com/channels/995796652134781069/995818146583822336/999889637831086112 by GodX You can download it in my discord

or just open bodyslide and pressing ctrl and click the build button

and copy body meshes on CalienteTools/BodySlide path and paste on Meshes/Actors/Tera Elin path

1 hour ago, johndoe6235148 said:

Is there another way to get the 0.99999h version of the mod aside from arca.live ?

I'm asking this because the google drive link is sort of dead ? I don't really know if it is, but I would really like to try this remastered version

just use this version

don't need to use old versions

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

CBPC need to v1.5.1 or newer

if these mods are latest version then it's okay even CBBE 3BA or BHUNP overwrite this mod

these mods are already compatible with Ellin Race Remastered

Ah okay - thanks! I use Skyrim SE and avoided updating to AE upon release. 
Currently using CBPC 1.5.0 instead of the newest version cuz of SE, same reason for BHUNP - using the version that's for SE.

11 hours ago, Saralan said:

任何人都想制作简短指南,如何解锁它们以使用 SL?

我试图自己搜索它,但我发现只有关于更改包含被阻止比赛的 SL 文件的帖子对我不起作用,而是让游戏在启动时崩溃

My English is very bad, I use translation software to tell you。Find 『Skyrim Special Edition¥Data¥scripts¥sslActorLibrary.pex』 open it with notepad++, find 『Elin』 and change it to『Blin』

1 hour ago, zl834373879 said:

My English is very bad, I use translation software to tell you。Find 『Skyrim Special Edition¥Data¥scripts¥sslActorLibrary.pex』 open it with notepad++, find 『Elin』 and change it to『Blin』

Thank you a lot, it works. Seems like i was editing the file in wrong place in previous tries 

I know this mod is in its early stages, but let me just personally congratulate you for saving many (including myself) from ripping their own hair out trying to get a working Elin Race install.

You are definitely one of my favorite mod creators of all time. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Had a small issue until I updated SSE Engine Fixes, so what folks were saying about that definitely seems to be true. Otherwise everything works great, and the changes look lovely. Question about your character's teeth, Acro- are the pointy teeth the result of being a vampire, or is that just a slider thing? Tried looking for a slider, but I probably just missed it if it's there.

Edited by Loli-Knight
3 hours ago, Loli-Knight said:

Had a small issue until I updated SSE Engine Fixes, so what folks were saying about that definitely seems to be true. Otherwise everything works great, and the changes look lovely. Question about your character's teeth, Acro- are the pointy teeth the result of being a vampire, or is that just a slider thing? Tried looking for a slider, but I probably just missed it if it's there.

I remember that slider name is beast teeth on facegen menu

7 hours ago, cumdumster102 said:

I play on SkyrimVR and every time I try to launch the game it gives me this error.

Any way I could fix this from my side by changing a line of code from SkyrimSE.exe to SkyrimVR.exe or something?

Capture.PNG

I've never named a exe file
Since code was written using Commonlibsse NG and it is also a CrossVR environment
It needs to analyse runtime data then when VR is detected, work with VR

So in general this should not be displayed

well, but i noticed that the offset id I used was not exist in the VR addresslibrary
and noticed that the VR version CTD on the main menu

i've already fixed the former but need to find the cause of the latter

Edited by Acro748

I have 1.0 and all is ok. Works perfectly. Only one trouble.

When i change race to Elin some mods see me as child. For example Cursed Loot disable itself immediately.

I understand this troubling about childs, but is Elin race child race? Didnt find any records.

Just wonder if it would be full compatible with Sexlab perverted mods?

1 hour ago, crococat said:

When i change race to Elin some mods see me as child. For example Cursed Loot disable itself immediately.

I understand this troubling about childs, but is Elin race child race? Didnt find any records.

The vanilla scale option from the latest version is necessary if you want to use those kinds of mods, so that you're adult-sized.

Edited by Mud
1 hour ago, crococat said:

This mod itself doesn't look like a child

But the origin is child race from tera

So the race lock created by that origin still exists and have to unlock yourself by editing scripts

10 minutes ago, mouloudelevendeurdekebab said:

This new update is still crashing my game whenever i load any saves, be it old or new ones after i create a new character (happened from 1.0.0 to now)

Everything worked fine with 0.99999

Are you using ECE?
Or are you VR user?

I need more info (When does Ctd occur? Do you have a crash log? etc)

1 hour ago, mouloudelevendeurdekebab said:

This new update is still crashing my game whenever i load any saves, be it old or new ones after i create a new character (happened from 1.0.0 to now)

Everything worked fine with 0.99999

Install SSE Engine Fixes (SKSE64 plugin) found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

Make sure you read the instructions. Part 1 can be installed by a mod manager but Part 2 needs to be manually installed.

Hope this fixes your issue.

7 hours ago, Mud said:

The vanilla scale option from the latest version is necessary if you want to use those kinds of mods, so that you're adult-sized.

Sise is not problem. But as author said some mods will count elin race as child, so there may be complications with adult actions.

I had found solution already, just was surprised first time.

54 minutes ago, crococat said:

Sise is not problem. But as author said some mods will count elin race as child, so there may be complications with adult actions.

I had found solution already, just was surprised first time.

Right, and those mods will check for the race and the size setting in the ESM to decide that. The scripts are specifically set to disable things if the race scale is too small.

Edited by Mud
28 minutes ago, keith5544 said:

Unfortunately my preset's Mouth is not really aligned with the new mouth. is there a way i can fix/reset the mouth? moving the teeth with additional sliders doesnt fix as the tongue is still in the original position

image.png.e96e5e6df2e22eb05fb03859927704a5.png

If the nif didn't have a 3d mouth mesh when you did import head nif
then there's no 3D mouth data so that's what happens

Export the head and you can edit the nif
then edit the mouth position to fit the head with outfit studio or blender or etc and import it again

well, i think it's not easy for you