What's New in Version 1.2.6 part2

Released Just now

Improvements

*Textures

- remake female skin textures(adjust brightness and saturation and remove noise) (thanks to hirosin for help)

- added skin texture options for CBBE

- added 2 face textures in complexion slider (18, 19)

- improved face normalmap for anime face

*Ears and Tail Animation

- remake ears animation and added tail animation

remake papyrus script into skse plugin so the animation is smoother than before and no longer affected by the fps
  ears and tail are animated depending to the facial expression
  more animation support than before

*Customize

- added Alia preset and default preset option for racemenu

- added 1 nose type for anime face in ece/racemenu

- added few eye colors

- added 4 sliders for customize (Angular Jaw, Lower Eyelid Angle, Eyelid Curve, Lower Eyelid Curve)

BugFixes

- improved safety for head part node calls

- changed alpha properties for emotion icons

- added missing bodyslide group file

- remove dependencies of papyrusUtil

Edited by Acro748

This mod does not use the default character body. It's a race mod with it's own body meshes/textures/headparts/etc. In order to get the TBD body to apply to the elin race the files need to go to the elin race mod filepath. Meshes>Actors>Tera Elin which is where you need to put the femalebody_0.nif/femalebody_1.nif/femalebody.tri files of TBD at. You'll also want to copy over any body texture files you use for TBD otherwise it will look off or broken at worst as this mod comes with cbbe, 3ba and bhunp meshes/textures. Dunno if TBD is compatible with any of those body textures.

On 1/19/2023 at 1:39 AM, barbadoz said:

I am having the same issue, and I also am using the modified actor library linked on Page 3. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: To clarify, it's not just initiating prostitution encounters that fail for me, it is ANY Sexlab encounter. Starting a new game as a different race allows me to initiate encounters as usual.

It has to do with the height scale. At a certain point around 0.7-0.8 height (which is where the default height for Tera Elin sits) it triggers a "child" flag in the system (don't know if it's sexlab itself or skyrim). This flag prevents all sex scenes from working on short characters unless the flag itself is intentionally turn off or removed (this opens a bad can of worms tho) or you set your height above 0.8 which is where bretons default height sits at.

During the installation just choose the "vanilla height scale" instead of "default height scale". This will make the Tera Elin race characters much taller but sexlab will work again

Edited by Rynax15
24 minutes ago, Rynax15 said:

It has to do with the height scale. At a certain point around 0.7-0.8 height (which is where the default height for Tera Elin sits) it triggers a "child" flag in the system (don't know if it's sexlab itself or skyrim). This flag prevents all sex scenes from working on short characters unless the flag itself is intentionally turn off or removed (this opens a bad can of worms tho) or you set your height above 0.8 which is where bretons default height sits at.

During the installation just choose the "vanilla height scale" instead of "default height scale". This will make the Tera Elin race characters much taller but sexlab will work again

As above.

If you want back that Elin height (from vanilla height scale 1.0), you can change the height within RaceMenu from 1.0 to 0.7 and the... well... animations will still work. The animation alignment will be all over the place though, as they are made for height 1.0, you'll have to adjust it manually.

I updated from Ver 1.2.5 to 1.2.6 and sometimes the hairstyles and eyelashes items do not load!
I have many hair mods installed, and I was using the No1580 hair style as a preset, but when I load the preset, its slider sometimes becomes No0. In addition, I was using No2 eyelashes in the eyelash section, but sometimes that also becomes No0.

3 hours ago, moromoromaru said:

Ver 1.2.5から1.2.6にアップデートしたところ、髪型やまつげのアイテムが読み込まれないことがある!
ヘアモッズをたくさんインストールしていて、No1580のヘアスタイルをプリセットとして使っていたのですが、プリセットを読み込むとスライダーがNo0になることがあります。また、まつげ部分でNo2まつげを使っていましたが、それもNo0になることもあります。

There was one more thing.
In ver 1.2.6, the emote icons for the characters are no longer displayed.
The disable slider is set to 0.

On 7/27/2022 at 7:08 PM, ohsnapdragon said:

For Sexlab to work properly with this mod, replace the file 'sslActorLibrary.pex' located in Sexlab Framework's 'scripts' folder with this one:

sslActorLibrary.pex 30.44 kB · 787 downloads

This will remove the Sexlab blacklist with this mod, and animations will work properly.

I will NOT create a version that unblacklists actual children and/or child races, don't even ask.

dose this work with current sexlab ae?

On 1/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, palracz said:

maybe but here is a solution.... u have to open sslActorLibrary with notepad++ (in sripts folder) and search elin word and change something else for example "blin"Clipboard01.jpg.8b3080f7557eea0c4e5e3c3809011ab1.jpg

or use my filesslActorLibrary.pex

I tried with your file, but it didn't work :(
My character's scale is the vanilla (human scale), so I don't think that should be the problem

4 hours ago, SaturnDsHI said:

I tried with your file, but it didn't work :(
My character's scale is the vanilla (human scale), so I don't think that should be the problem

21 hours ago, mcnv said:

I play AE 1.6.640. My sslActorLibrary is from sexlab utility plus and my elin works well enough with animations.

aaahhh the sexlab utility has own sslActorLibary file and that one is overwrite sexlab file.... maybe that is it your problem, try to edit that file. This method is working all time for me. It came from here (I don't remember exactly maybe this tread's second page)

Edited by palracz

What's New in Version 1.2.7 part2

Released Just now

Improvements

- brows are improved to highpoly

- vagina texture file path for 3BA and BHUNP have been separated

*Texture\Actors\Tera Elin\vagina_anus.dds

*Texture\Actors\Tera Elin\vagina_anus_msn.dds

*Texture\Actors\Tera Elin\vagina_anus_s.dds

*Texture\Actors\Tera Elin\vagina_anus_sk.dds

BugFixes

- Fixed a bug that emotion icons disappeared

- Fixed a bug where some of the head parts disappeared when load preset (this bug is from the racemenu)

Misc

- Removed acceleration of ears and tail animation

I apologize if touching a sensetive topic, not recognizing the obvious or if it's a repeat.

When installing this file there is "flat" normalmap option and the body shape in bodyslide is similar to the picture from the installer.
Totally breathtaking! I'm in love!

Is there a legal way to get this exact body (sliders and shadows etc.) to vanilla races?

Tried author's Mousebell preset form LL, but there are like big tiddies and no install options) 
So what do we do?

On 2/1/2023 at 3:46 AM, liddell007 said:

I apologize if touching a sensetive topic, not recognizing the obvious or if it's a repeat.

When installing this file there is "flat" normalmap option and the body shape in bodyslide is similar to the picture from the installer.
Totally breathtaking! I'm in love!

Is there a legal way to get this exact body (sliders and shadows etc.) to vanilla races?

Tried author's Mousebell preset form LL, but there are like big tiddies and no install options) 
So what do we do?

Have you tried using the bodyslide preset that came with the mod? Its called ElinPreset.