6 hours ago, godhand2 said:

Hey yall,

I tried to import a preset (actually 2) I found on arca/tullius but they seem a bit wacky...? I understand there's the preset/ENB difference but it should not look this weird.

The original file is jslot so I'm pretty sure it's for RaceMenu, but in the post it did mention something about Elin version 1.1.2 (which I happen to have a copy of), but trying that one still doesnt help and the result I got is pretty much like the 2 attached pictures.

At this point I'm convinced my Elin is cursed and I might need to start a new savefile...

Any help is appreciated.

The preset is attached, all credits due to the original author. One pic from the post also attached for reference.

1.png

2.png

e323275bb86ce87814dbe9928b05b822bdad01550f543f7f2fb99aada889e7c1.png

msgkpresetRe.7z 3.77 MB · 6 downloads

You have to pick the racemenu option in elin installation

58 minutes ago, frostmare said:

i am just wondering if the part2 needs the main mod itself. i see there is a part 1 as well. since that i just loaded part 2 i dont see the race option in the race menu.

basically do i need part 1 as well? 

"part2" means a version name

so you don't need to part1

If the race is not displayed
all the required mod is not installed or it could be a mismatch between racemenu and skyrim version

On 2/28/2023 at 4:31 AM, Acro748 said:

You have to pick the racemenu option in elin installation

Hey Arco,

I did the reinstall again and made sure I picked RaceMenu during install -- still no luck, the character when imported shows the same weird face.

I happen to have the 1.1.2 version around and I imported the preset -- everything worked fine. At this point I'm tempted to just import using 1.1.2 then update to 1.2.8

Not sure what happened between all those versions...

9 hours ago, godhand2 said:

Hey Arco,

I did the reinstall again and made sure I picked RaceMenu during install -- still no luck, the character when imported shows the same weird face.

I happen to have the 1.1.2 version around and I imported the preset -- everything worked fine. At this point I'm tempted to just import using 1.1.2 then update to 1.2.8

Not sure what happened between all those versions...

i tried that and the preset was loaded well except for some texture issue (wrong complexion slider number)

Importing nif has a version issue
but loading jslot should be version free

10 hours ago, Acro748 said:

i tried that and the preset was loaded well except for some texture issue (wrong complexion slider number)

Importing nif has a version issue
but loading jslot should be version free

I dont know whats happening anymore with my install and I'm too scared to do anything about it right now, thank you for your help and I guess I'll deal with it...

Hello,

I'm having an issue where if I change player's race to Elin I cannot change back to vanilla race. If I do change back the body of all the other races goes missing. It's just a floating head of that race.

I'm using custom body for PC only, with different ARMA records with different textures for each race.

I'm very sure it has to do with some scripts in this mod, but I don't know how to go about fixing it...

Any help will be great. I'll add more details as they come to me.

Edits: now my whole game is messed up... some global setting has changed and now head parts are all messed up for other races. I cannot properly load presets. The eyes and lashes go all over the place. Loading older saves does the same exact thing.

What is happening is every head part is available for all races... that option hasn't been enabled/changed in RM ini. I had ElinRace v1.0.2 before upgrading. Even after clean saving this issue is persisting. So to recap: have tried save cleaning and reverting save. Kinda frustrating at this point, not sure where to look.

Edited by ssskn

I have problem with bodyslide

Whatever I adjust Elin prest breast to max big then run bodyslide, suit still small breast and can't fit body.

Some suits are empty or call... transparent?

What is the correct step for Elin race bodyslide?

On 3/5/2023 at 12:12 AM, Klaust said:

I have problem with bodyslide

Whatever I adjust Elin prest breast to max big then run bodyslide, suit still small breast and can't fit body.

Some suits are empty or call... transparent?

What is the correct step for Elin race bodyslide?

You need to build your armors to that Elin present. Elin bodyslide is only for the basebody of the Elin race. It does not change armor or clothing shapes.

11 hours ago, Rynax15 said:

You need to build your armors to that Elin present. Elin bodyslide is only for the basebody of the Elin race. It does not change armor or clothing shapes.

Yes, I already try armor to Elin present but breast in wrong size.

Then I try to make Elin present breast size biggest and bodysilde it to see the change, but... still same.

SMP clothes

bodyslide.png

ingame.png

got my issues resolved... buuut

is there some console command to switch on/off elinracecontroller quest?  This one: TeraElinRaceController

if not, could you please add it in next iteration.

this would make my life much easier. i'm tired of restarting the game.

thank you.

9 hours ago, Klaust said:

Then I try to make Elin present breast size biggest and bodysilde it to see the change, but... still same.

Check if the bodymorphs box is enabled in bodyslide for the armors. 

5 hours ago, ssskn said:

is there some console command to switch on/off elinracecontroller quest?  This one: TeraElinRaceController

thank you.

There is an ini for the race controller in skse/plugins "MusTeraElinRaceController.ini"

1 hour ago, Rynax15 said:

There is an ini for the race controller in skse/plugins "MusTeraElinRaceController.ini"

Spoiler

enb2023_3_5_00_19_26.thumb.png.0ff14c9bae0abf44d5443edd9d881b3c.png

This is what is happening when I change race...  Elin facegen and head textures is placed over Redguard race.

Option 1 seems to disable the entire thing, Wonder if that works while in game?

These also seem relevant, PreLoadRaceController and BeforeSaveCompatible.

But thanks for the tip, I'll play around the ini and see what happens.

On 3/3/2023 at 3:40 PM, ssskn said:

Hello,

I'm having an issue where if I change player's race to Elin I cannot change back to vanilla race. If I do change back the body of all the other races goes missing. It's just a floating head of that race.

I'm using custom body for PC only, with different ARMA records with different textures for each race.

I'm very sure it has to do with some scripts in this mod, but I don't know how to go about fixing it...

Any help will be great. I'll add more details as they come to me.

Edits: now my whole game is messed up... some global setting has changed and now head parts are all messed up for other races. I cannot properly load presets. The eyes and lashes go all over the place. Loading older saves does the same exact thing.

What is happening is every head part is available for all races... that option hasn't been enabled/changed in RM ini. I had ElinRace v1.0.2 before upgrading. Even after clean saving this issue is persisting. So to recap: have tried save cleaning and reverting save. Kinda frustrating at this point, not sure where to look.

what custom body for PC only mod are you using?

in vanilla, there was nothing strange about it

21 hours ago, ssskn said:

thank you.

also, there is no the quest "TeraElinRaceController"

The only quests that exist in v1.2.8 are:

image.png.877a54c0893aabe18087a8d3dcd74edd.png

so, the quest "TeraElinRaceController" is not exist

On 2/28/2023 at 2:18 PM, godhand2 said:

Hey yall,

I tried to import a preset (actually 2) I found on arca/tullius but they seem a bit wacky...? I understand there's the preset/ENB difference but it should not look this weird.

The original file is jslot so I'm pretty sure it's for RaceMenu, but in the post it did mention something about Elin version 1.1.2 (which I happen to have a copy of), but trying that one still doesnt help and the result I got is pretty much like the 2 attached pictures.

At this point I'm convinced my Elin is cursed and I might need to start a new savefile...

Any help is appreciated.

The preset is attached, all credits due to the original author. One pic from the post also attached for reference.

1.png

2.png

e323275bb86ce87814dbe9928b05b822bdad01550f543f7f2fb99aada889e7c1.png

msgkpresetRe.7z 3.77 MB · 38 downloads

Try selecting Default Eyes & BlinkMorph when installing. That's what worked for me. 

On 3/7/2023 at 4:11 PM, Klaust said:

SMP clothes

bodyslide.png

ingame.png

What mod is that clothing? And I also had the same issue that SMP physics on top of breasts tended to clip through them.