2 hours ago, lqh10161016 said:

I didn't use facial covering, and the game didn't crash, but my face disappeared after decapitation, leaving only my eyes, which looked strange

TeraElin probably does not have a decapitated mesh that's why you are better off just removing decapitation and keeping other kill moves.

Hey, seems like other races (at least vanilla ones) got problems after the latest update (1.2.3). When you open showracemenu as any of the races (or switch to them), the game removes your access to most hair, brows, etc. and removes them from your character in the process. I'm assuming this is because of the head parts of the new update messing up.

Can other people confirm this issue? I'm mostly playing around in Racemenu (the mod), loading presets, changing hairs, and occasionally exiting it and re-entering it.

Thank you Acro for your hard work with this mod. It would be nice to have links to older versions while these issues get ironed out.

On 10/23/2022 at 12:10 PM, LoveJanett said:

Hello guys, i have a problem with my character, when i move on a certain area my character becomes invisible. I have all the requirements. I use ENB

Skyrim AE version 1.6.640 - SKSE 2.2.2

20221023234728_1.jpg

20221023234732_1.jpg

Do you have The People of Skyrim or any other mod that overhauls Skyrim?  If you're using MO2, look at the Plugin orders on the right.  Bring them all the way down.  

Edited by CPL254
On 11/16/2022 at 8:38 AM, Gaelius said:

Thanks, this fixed my mouth/ears/tails problem. Now to play and hope all other mods work fine with this version of FSMP.

Edit: you might want to mention this on the mod requirements, can stop a lot of hassle from the get go.

Edit2: the invisibility problem has apparently also been resolved with this. All works nicely now.

You no longer have an invisibility problem?  What version of Skyrim are you running?  I had to downgrade Skyrim to 1.5.97 because of this.  

Whenever the camera collides with the body, the character disappears. because of HDT-SMP.  If using the older version fixes this problem, I could go back to the newer version of Skyrim.  

Edited by CPL254
15 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Hey, seems like other races (at least vanilla ones) got problems after the latest update (1.2.3). When you open showracemenu as any of the races (or switch to them), the game removes your access to most hair, brows, etc. and removes them from your character in the process. I'm assuming this is because of the head parts of the new update messing up.

Can other people confirm this issue? I'm mostly playing around in Racemenu (the mod), loading presets, changing hairs, and occasionally exiting it and re-entering it.

Thank you Acro for your hard work with this mod. It would be nice to have links to older versions while these issues get ironed out.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:33 PM, Acro748 said:

for that slider issue, you can PreLoadRaceController to false in TeraElinRaceController.ini in SKSE/Plugins

already mentioned that changes

- Add the option to preload race compatible patches before play the elin race (PreLoadRaceController option in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini)

This option resolves the case where race compatibility is not loaded intermittently when loading an elin race for the first time

But if you don't play elin race, you can have an unexpected change if you enable this option

already mentioned that in before

10 hours ago, Linkxp500 said:

Is the skeleton used for this race specific to this mod and would it be safe to overwrite it with XP32's skeleton?

I'd like to have the same capabilities throughout my game.

if means just installing and place it at the bottom of elin mod then it's okay

but if means grab the skeleton nif file of XPMSSE and overwrite elin's skeleton nif file then you should never do that

On 11/20/2022 at 9:34 AM, CPL254 said:

You no longer have an invisibility problem?  What version of Skyrim are you running?  I had to downgrade Skyrim to 1.5.97 because of this.  

Whenever the camera collides with the body, the character disappears. because of HDT-SMP.  If using the older version fixes this problem, I could go back to the newer version of Skyrim.  

I am running on the latest Skyrim(1.6.640.0.8 SKSE64 2.2.3 rel6) version. After I used the older "Faster HDT-SMP", Version 1.45 specifically, all my problems had been resolved.

I also installed "No Camera Collision (..no Fade out any more)" before the downgrade of SMP but that alone didnt do anything. Maybe it worked together.

Edited by Gaelius
10 hours ago, Gaelius said:

I am running on the latest Skyrim(1.6.640.0.8 SKSE64 2.2.3 rel6) version. After I used the older "Faster HDT-SMP", Version 1.45 specifically, all my problems had been resolved.

I also installed "No Camera Collision (..no Fade out any more)" before the downgrade of SMP but that alone didnt do anything. Maybe it worked together.

Excellent!!  I'll give that a try.  Thanks for taking time to answer my question.  

Hi im using 1.5.97 se and have everything working perfectly, well almost. im ECE user, have all sliders. How i can make ears and tail appears ? im using spell form inventory but nothing happen, i just cant see ears and tails... check whole ece and theres also nothing. How to enable ears and tails ?

Cheers ❤️

So Idk if what I'm gonna ask is gonna get supported(given attention to) considering I'm using the anni vers but, for some reason, when I select the race, the hairs are seen stretching towards some point in the distance, also when I switch to a different race, the heads are huge. This only happens with the females. And I do have all the requirements. Might be missing something else. Still gonna be troubleshooting of course, don't wanna sit on me arse.

19 hours ago, John Calumnus said:

Could we just not have 4 foot 8 year olds on the same webpage as assrape, bondage, slavery and bukkake please.

To be sure, the Elin Race is a part of a banned list for SL, and cannot run those animations. There's also a version that makes them default height.

And, hey. It's not the author's fault if the end user decides to make their anime character look like a child.

Have a problem with body slot 32 and 52. 

I didn't install DD. 

I clicked the revealing option in SOS, but it didn't work.

I restarted with a fresh game without SOS.  Still, I got this problem. 

I am currently changing the conflicted clothes to other slots manually.  I dunno if it is a TeraElin Race problem, but since SOS (and DD) didn't cause this problem, I want to know if others have a similar issue like me when using this race.  

Does your character look like this?

489830_20221126213425_1.png.44cffe6fe92c89f375e276e27cc0469b.png

Can't respawn after talking to Mara? Then you're trying to load the first save.

It seems that Terra Elin is trying to process a number of scripts of some kind, and the first save is made half way through the the initialization. The process is successful, but it fails to initialize when reloading the first save. What you need to do is wait for the initialization to be finalized, give it a minute, just to be safe, and then drop a new hard save. Now if you're using the race for debugging, you have a save you can load before anything really happens in the game.

So I seem to have encountered a very specific problem with this mod, fasterHDT/HDT SMP and body overlays such as this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35339?tab=description

which causes this:

Spoiler

image.png.4eef4056f6714d34d9e7cdb163b8d68b.png

This only seems to happen with smp enabled and not cbpc OR I simply don't use overlays at all and only with this race mod tho I don't use other custom race mods.

Also face overlays are just completely broken but I expected that with the custom head model so I didn't bother with them, only the hands/body/feet but it still seems to break somehow.

So far that's what I've been able to gather after redoing my mods entirely trying to find a solution.

Also game freezes after a few seconds with this bug present.

Edited by Rynax15

v1.2.4 updated!

- Added extension for separated tint colors (only for racemenu)
- Eyelash can have a separate color instead of hair color (only for racemenu)

- when used with specific mods
   Fixed the issue that ear and tail color followed the hair color each time equip clothes

- Fixed that console commands were hooked in a strange address 

- Fixed the issue of neck seam when loading Elin race in the new game

- Changed PreLoadRaceController default value to false

- when enabled the PreLoadRaceController, to make it more compatible, the load timing has been changed since the game started instead of the main menu

- in ECE user, fixed the spell for ears and tail is not working

Edited by Acro748
On 11/21/2022 at 6:51 AM, Ereshia said:

Small bug, but when you load in a preset via .jslot in the racemenu, the hair that was saved doesn't load in and instead is replaced by one of the default elin hairstyles.

it seems occur when a custom race can use the head part of a vanilla race

so looks like a racemenu bug and there's no other clue

On 11/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, godscat said:

Hi im using 1.5.97 se and have everything working perfectly, well almost. im ECE user, have all sliders. How i can make ears and tail appears ? im using spell form inventory but nothing happen, i just cant see ears and tails... check whole ece and theres also nothing. How to enable ears and tails ?

Cheers ❤️

it's fixed in v1.2.4 now so please try new version

On 11/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, Lolbastard said:

So Idk if what I'm gonna ask is gonna get supported(given attention to) considering I'm using the anni vers but, for some reason, when I select the race, the hairs are seen stretching towards some point in the distance, also when I switch to a different race, the heads are huge. This only happens with the females. And I do have all the requirements. Might be missing something else. Still gonna be troubleshooting of course, don't wanna sit on me arse.

you have to install the FSMP that match to your skyrim version

The best working versions currently identified for AE version are

FSMP v1.44 (archived) for 1.6.353

FSMP v1.45 for 1.6.640

other versions may have bugs

On 11/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, NobodyImportant33333 said:

Does your character look like this?

489830_20221126213425_1.png.44cffe6fe92c89f375e276e27cc0469b.png

Can't respawn after talking to Mara? Then you're trying to load the first save.

It seems that Terra Elin is trying to process a number of scripts of some kind, and the first save is made half way through the the initialization. The process is successful, but it fails to initialize when reloading the first save. What you need to do is wait for the initialization to be finalized, give it a minute, just to be safe, and then drop a new hard save. Now if you're using the race for debugging, you have a save you can load before anything really happens in the game.

you mean the first created auto save after new game?

yes that auto save has a problem

even not only for this mod, saved before everything becomes a load so should avoid using that auto save

On 11/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, ygemu906 said:

これを解決できる人はいますか?

image.png.014677193244d3415a34bc774367357b.png

it can be caused by the mod that changes the player skin such as body change mod

not mean skin mods that just change .dds files

I tested the latest version 1.2.4 on Skyrim 1.5.97.  The game crashes soon after selecting the Elin race from the race menu.  If I remove the following lines from the INI file, the game doesn't crash, but the race preset slider doesn't work.  By the way, the previous version of Elin 1.2.3 works fine on my machine.

#Base preset to load when first loading the Elin Race in RaceMenu (ECE is not support)
#SKSE\Plugins\Chargen\Presets\$PresetName$.jslot
#if the value is empty then use the default face without loading the base preset
MalePresetName = empty #default=empty
FemalePresetName = MouseBell #default=MouseBell

2 hours ago, CPL254 said:

I tested the latest version 1.2.4 on Skyrim 1.5.97.  The game crashes soon after selecting the Elin race from the race menu.  If I remove the following lines from the INI file, the game doesn't crash, but the race preset slider doesn't work.  By the way, the previous version of Elin 1.2.3 works fine on my machine.

#Base preset to load when first loading the Elin Race in RaceMenu (ECE is not support)
#SKSE\Plugins\Chargen\Presets\$PresetName$.jslot
#if the value is empty then use the default face without loading the base preset
MalePresetName = empty #default=empty
FemalePresetName = MouseBell #default=MouseBell

i'm having the same issue as well. i use best of both worlds setup and getting ctd on the newest version. the previous version worked kind of for me but i would have to reload racemenu to refresh the preset on the face every time i reloaded the game and with the previous version installed it borked my mcm menus and some features on other things stopped functioning. So hoping there will be a good working version soon. :/