On 8/8/2022 at 4:21 PM, Crowwick said:

10/10 from Acro, thanks! couple of things i would like to ask

1) anyone who could recommend mod hair packs suited for Elin race?
2) when downloaded the Elin RM mod, all works fine with that char, but when i change to my other characters (Mona-race, Marine-race, with their own bodies/textures) they are suddenly not using their own textures anymore - if i download their saves first and play without touching elin-race, they are good. This phenomenon appeared after I installed this new Elin RM mod, any idea what might cause this clitch with other races?

3) when i download Elin race preset, some jslot presets crashes the game (i dont have SMP so if preset has that, it CTDs?), and one preset i downloaded works but for some reason any armour I equip is "wrong", not the one i have custom made in outfit studio. On other saves, other chars (elin race and not) armor works fine, except this new when loading preset. A puzzlement, as the armour in outfit studio has not changed..

and thanks to tips from folks, got the face right ^^

20220808211303_1.jpg

Can you share your preset dude? :)

13 hours ago, Ereshia said:

With the new update, when I opened racemenu then closed racemenu, it removes my mouth mesh and also ear/tail disappears as well.
EDIT: Only the ear/tail removal is consistent. Can't seem to replicate the removal of my mouth mesh again, but I do know it was caused by exiting the racemenu.

20221227180046_1.jpg

well, it can be due to FSMP

make sure the FSMP version is 1.44 or 1.45

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

well, it can be due to FSMP

make sure the FSMP version is 1.44 or 1.45

Oh okay, I did update it to v1.49. Any reason why it doesn't work on 1.49?
EDIT: Was fixed after switching back to v1.44.

Edited by Ereshia

Issue #1:

I can't seem to use hairs from other mods.  My workaround used to be by moving a slider back and forth.  After that, all hairs used to become available.  But none of that works on the latest version of this mod.  But if someone tells me that this is just how it is, then I can live with that. 

Issue #2.

Let's forget about hairs from other mods.  Let's talk about Elin's hairs only.  It seems to me that not all Elin hairs are available at start.  Once I switch the gender slider back and forth in  RacceMenu, then more Elin hairs become available.  One thing that I noticed when I move the slider back and forth is that it changes the face shape and hair.  I have no problem with this.  But I'm wondering if this somehow limits the functions of this mod.  

I only change the following settings in the INI file.

PreLoadRaceController = true 

FemalePresetName = empty

I'm running Skyrim 1.5.97.  

EDIT:  Issue #2:  if I change the gender slider back and forth, none of the face morphing works.  Apparently, it breaks the mod.  I really want to get this hair thing working.

Well, the only way to show all hairs is by switching back and forth the gender slider first.  Then load the preset that I saved earlier in RaceMenu.  

Edited by CPL254

hello i am having sdome difficulty with the expressions, most expressions overlays dont show up and the eyes/mouth dont move for the ones that do, any tips?

EDIT: for some reason the expressions will update once if I equip or unewuip a item but it doesn't constantly update I have to unequip or equip for it to update
Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: so it appears my issue is wiht hairs, when putting the character bald the mouth and eyes will change with expression, works with wigs too but not any hdt or smp RM hairs, anyone know why that would be the case?

Edited by NeveRogue

Sorry for bumping this question, I'm troubled with the preset installation from tulius website. I used google TL to translate the Korean and roughly there is steps that confuses me.

1. Preset costume setup. I assume this is supposed to install it to the mod loader (I'm using vortex).
  2. Install the latest elin race. Hopefully this isn't one of the factor I couldn't use the presets.
  3. Reme check (turn off ECE). This is where I start to not get it. I looked over other presets that I'm going to use and their steps write the same.
  4. Install skeleton reme version?
  5. Install the entire file. Now I'm back to installing the preset..?
  6. Turn the bustle?

I hope for enlightenment for these steps as I ended up having the character bald. At the fifth step, there is also extra notes that says: "Because the wig included in the preset file is attached with a horse-shaped nose outline mesh." I'm sure this might be the thing I should be searching but I couldn't find it in the racemenu searches.

On 1/1/2023 at 2:02 AM, BlitzBlaue said:

Personally, I'm having issues with an ILS at startup after updating this mod.

well as so far, i haven't received a report about infinity loading screen

21 hours ago, CPL254 said:

Issue #1:

I can't seem to use hairs from other mods.  My workaround used to be by moving a slider back and forth.  After that, all hairs used to become available.  But none of that works on the latest version of this mod.  But if someone tells me that this is just how it is, then I can live with that. 

Issue #2.

Let's forget about hairs from other mods.  Let's talk about Elin's hairs only.  It seems to me that not all Elin hairs are available at start.  Once I switch the gender slider back and forth in  RacceMenu, then more Elin hairs become available.  One thing that I noticed when I move the slider back and forth is that it changes the face shape and hair.  I have no problem with this.  But I'm wondering if this somehow limits the functions of this mod.  

I only change the following settings in the INI file.

PreLoadRaceController = true 

FemalePresetName = empty

I'm running Skyrim 1.5.97.  

EDIT:  Issue #2:  if I change the gender slider back and forth, none of the face morphing works.  Apparently, it breaks the mod.  I really want to get this hair thing working.

Well, the only way to show all hairs is by switching back and forth the gender slider first.  Then load the preset that I saved earlier in RaceMenu.  

oh thanks, in the process of adding some features for revert the race compatibility, i forgot that PreLoadRaceController option could be not working

i'll fix it in the next version

19 hours ago, NeveRogue said:

hello i am having sdome difficulty with the expressions, most expressions overlays dont show up and the eyes/mouth dont move for the ones that do, any tips?

EDIT: for some reason the expressions will update once if I equip or unewuip a item but it doesn't constantly update I have to unequip or equip for it to update
Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: so it appears my issue is wiht hairs, when putting the character bald the mouth and eyes will change with expression, works with wigs too but not any hdt or smp RM hairs, anyone know why that would be the case?

i've seen someone who often has that problem with SMP hair

i don't remember whether it is a matter of FSMP only or original SMP's issue

23 minutes ago, rairaraa said:

Sorry for bumping this question, I'm troubled with the preset installation from tulius website. I used google TL to translate the Korean and roughly there is steps that confuses me.

1. Preset costume setup. I assume this is supposed to install it to the mod loader (I'm using vortex).
  2. Install the latest elin race. Hopefully this isn't one of the factor I couldn't use the presets.
  3. Reme check (turn off ECE). This is where I start to not get it. I looked over other presets that I'm going to use and their steps write the same.
  4. Install skeleton reme version?
  5. Install the entire file. Now I'm back to installing the preset..?
  6. Turn the bustle?

I hope for enlightenment for these steps as I ended up having the character bald. At the fifth step, there is also extra notes that says: "Because the wig included in the preset file is attached with a horse-shaped nose outline mesh." I'm sure this might be the thing I should be searching but I couldn't find it in the racemenu searches.

bald in some preset is normal and needs to find the correct hair or equip the wig

11 hours ago, Acro748 said:

bald in some preset is normal and needs to find the correct hair or equip the wig

Ok, I think I misunderstood how the site works (or the preset mod in general, actually first time trying it since never bothered it before). The preset just provide the body settings and I still have to find the costume mod in separate tabs of the site. One more question though, how do I change the item language since it's in Korean, it gives me squares in game, or let it be?

10 hours ago, rairaraa said:

Ok, I think I misunderstood how the site works (or the preset mod in general, actually first time trying it since never bothered it before). The preset just provide the body settings and I still have to find the costume mod in separate tabs of the site. One more question though, how do I change the item language since it's in Korean, it gives me squares in game, or let it be?

you can use xTranslator

43 minutes ago, CrescentRuby said:

For some reason on CBPC mode breasts are stretched like some force is pulling them, but switching to SMP mode fixes it. Not much of a problem honestly is just that i will like to fix this

i recommend having everything on cbpc exept for the breasts. i noticed that works the best.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:14 AM, swords12 said:

why is this  happening 

20230102211159_1.jpg

make sure your SMP is installed and working correctly

On 1/4/2023 at 12:31 AM, lalobolt said:

does anyone know if the mod has LE support? i really wanna use this mod T_T

never

3 hours ago, CrescentRuby said:

For some reason on CBPC mode breasts are stretched like some force is pulling them, but switching to SMP mode fixes it. Not much of a problem honestly is just that i will like to fix this

there's nothing involved in breast physics in this mod

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble getting the mod to work with sexlab. I installed all the requirements and even the modified actor library that was posted a few pages back but when I initiate an encounter via TDF prostitution nothing happens, no animation plays or anything and NPCs just walk away. Does anyone know what might cause this? THX in advanced.

Edited by Dela117
2 hours ago, Sidea Lannister said:

I can't make this to use my own body preset no matter what and when I edit the Elin body preset that came with the mod the changes dont apply ingame. Im unsure what I am doing wrong. :/TeraElin race.  

I had the same problem after upgrading 3BA to the latest version 2.46.  I noticed that the latest version of 3BA no longer supports TeraElin Race during the install.  It's missing "\meshes\actors\Tera Elin".  So, I simply downloaded the previous version, and copied over the missing files.  The Elin Race mod already has those files.  But maybe they're not compatible with the latest version of 3BA?  I don't know.  But this workaround seems to work for me.  I let 3BA overwrite the files from this Elin mod.   And make sure to run BodySlides.  

Or your problem could be completely different one.  

Edited by CPL254