On 2/3/2023 at 10:17 AM, venomr said:

Have you tried using the bodyslide preset that came with the mod? Its called ElinPreset.

Got it. Dunno why I thought i should rip the preset out of the install pack, but it was on bodyslide. Right) The glowing anime skin on a vanilla race is another question, so i found different one with similar nipple structure. They are the thing here!)

So thanks for opening my eyes)  

After one of the recent updates (1.2.4 I think?) expressions stopped applying properly on my character. When trying to use mfg commands the overlay effects (tears, sparkles, blushes etc.) appear, but the facial expressions don't change from the default. Searching through papyrus log, I found a mention of a missing "ElinFaceMorphMenu", which might be related, but I can't say for sure. Anyone else familiar with this issue?

wondering if this is fixable, anyone who could give help? Elin Race newest version, for some reason when I load face preset and set skin complexion 4, there is a slight colour difference between face and body, visible neck seam and her face looks slightly darker/grey in certain lighting ;__; complexion 0 (or 1?) doesn't do a colour difference like this so wondering what causes this. EDIT: got a glowing pubes tattoo from some mod and it caused skin colour difference with head and body. so nothing related to this mod.

20230213000032_1.jpg

Edited by Crowwick
problem solved

I'm new to mod skyrim se and try to install elin race mod 

after trying mod there are no option like in preview and so different from others 

there anything i missed or do wrong can anyone help me please.

20230216184249_1.jpg.51b94fefe49d1544c6bd660273e30187.jpg

-my mo2

1275107584_Screenshot2023-02-16185503.png.c9abae3fd5be40501e2048fef8415626.png

Edited by KitoKatou
6 hours ago, KitoKatou said:

I'm new to mod skyrim se and try to install elin race mod 

after trying mod there are no option like in preview and so different from others 

there anything i missed or do wrong can anyone help me please.

20230216184249_1.jpg.51b94fefe49d1544c6bd660273e30187.jpg

-my mo2

1275107584_Screenshot2023-02-16185503.png.c9abae3fd5be40501e2048fef8415626.png

you have to pick the racemenu option in elin installation

On 7/20/2022 at 9:39 PM, papavitch1 said:

So I get a crash with this mod installed. I created a character but if I try to load in I crash before it loads even my save thats not an Elin can't load.

Sorry missed loadorder

loadorder.txt 10.08 kB · 173 downloads

I am having the same problem and am new to modding. Does this need to be above or below something in particular to work? Idk how to even edit my load order other than loot doing it for me...

I don't know if it its a bug or something but- the female characters seems to have their boobs/pussy glitched out in some of the armor, and more important i tried to take a look at the male ones and- are they supposed to don't have a dick or something...? cuz it isn't showing at all, so like, i'am doing something wrong or you really don't have dick meshes to them...?

(also if someone knows what up with the boobs glitching in the armor's pls help out- lol)

12 hours ago, SolidSam said:

What camera mod do yall recommend?

Also is there a specific place to get presets?

this is good camera mod, can tweak freely during game (covers non-combat and combat camera height and distances and all)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22943
you can find good presets here time to time, or after some searching older posts
https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=프리셋

I've also been having the bug where loading a game with my weapon drawn causes it to visibly stay in its sheath and leaves my character holding an invisible weapon instead. It seems to be tied to the 'RaceController' setting in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini, since setting that to 'False' fixes the problem. It doesn't seem to happen to left-handed weapons when dual-wielded, for whatever reason. Sheathing and drawing the weapon also fixes the problem, but it's a little annoying to have to do all the time. I can confirm the bug shows up on normal saves and loads too, not just quicksaves/quickloads.

Not sure if it's a load order issue or what - I've tried moving RaceCompatibility and XP32 around with no luck.

image.png

The face is cute from the front view. 

But from the side view, the way that the chin is protruded forward looks weird.  Maybe that's how anime characters are supposed to look, I suppose.  The funny thing is that most of the screenshots you see on the internet, they're all taken from the front.  ? This is why I set the INI setting FemalePresetName = empty.  But there seems to be some limitation. Then the face looks much normal.  Maybe I'm not a hardcore anime fen.  That must be it.  

Edited by CPL254

image.png.c0b3a48c7301e4e4b8d77a4388d6d9d4.png

I'm noticing with Joy of Perspective, that when taking off clothing the body is entirely invisible. Is this due to compatability issues with it? Or is it something else?

Also as a side note, I found that the eyes are just pure white while using racemenu in the character creatoin portion, but once finished and I'm in the game the character seems fine. It makes it difficult to customise the character like this, but I'm not sure what the cause of that is other than perhaps something I did wrong

11 hours ago, majer63 said:

I'm noticing with Joy of Perspective, that when taking off clothing the body is entirely invisible. Is this due to compatability issues with it? Or is it something else?

If you're on skyrim SE, I think you should use Immersive first person view instead. (1.5.97 is the latest version for skyrim se)

Immersive First Person View at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

If you're on skyrim AE, then I think Improved camera is the alternative.  A message board post says 1.5.353 is the latest AE version that works though.

Releases · ArranzCNL/ImprovedCameraSE (github.com)

Hey yall,

I tried to import a preset (actually 2) I found on arca/tullius but they seem a bit wacky...? I understand there's the preset/ENB difference but it should not look this weird.

The original file is jslot so I'm pretty sure it's for RaceMenu, but in the post it did mention something about Elin version 1.1.2 (which I happen to have a copy of), but trying that one still doesnt help and the result I got is pretty much like the 2 attached pictures.

At this point I'm convinced my Elin is cursed and I might need to start a new savefile...

Any help is appreciated.

The preset is attached, all credits due to the original author. One pic from the post also attached for reference.

1.png

2.png

e323275bb86ce87814dbe9928b05b822bdad01550f543f7f2fb99aada889e7c1.png

msgkpresetRe.7z