13 hours ago, CPL254 said:

I tested the latest version 1.2.4 on Skyrim 1.5.97.  The game crashes soon after selecting the Elin race from the race menu.  If I remove the following lines from the INI file, the game doesn't crash, but the race preset slider doesn't work.  By the way, the previous version of Elin 1.2.3 works fine on my machine.

#Base preset to load when first loading the Elin Race in RaceMenu (ECE is not support)
#SKSE\Plugins\Chargen\Presets\$PresetName$.jslot
#if the value is empty then use the default face without loading the base preset
MalePresetName = empty #default=empty
FemalePresetName = MouseBell #default=MouseBell

11 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

i'm having the same issue as well. i use best of both worlds setup and getting ctd on the newest version. the previous version worked kind of for me but i would have to reload racemenu to refresh the preset on the face every time i reloaded the game and with the previous version installed it borked my mcm menus and some features on other things stopped functioning. So hoping there will be a good working version soon. :/ 

you can post the crash log and MusTeraElinRaceController.log file for debugging of ctd

MusTeraElinRaceController.log file is in skse/plugins folder

18 hours ago, CPL254 said:

13 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

thanks for log file

I'll update soon
but there's a way to fix it right now

1.open MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini in SKSE/Plugins

2.set ColorEnable value like this

ColorEnable = 35|EarTeraElin|true, 35|EarsTeraElin|true, 36|TailTeraElin|true, 36|TailsTeraElin|true, 4|Eyelash|true

3.save the file

I didn't experience the same ctd but maybe this can the problem
for more info i need a crash log

MusTeraElinRaceController.log file can know exactly where the crash occurred
but the cause is a little unclear

If you don't know about crash log then the following mod is required: Crash Logger SSE AE VR

Edited by Acro748
14 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

thanks for log file

I'll update soon

ColorEnable = 35|EarTeraElin|true, 35|EarsTeraElin|true, 36|TailTeraElin|true, 36|TailsTeraElin|true, 4|Eyelash|true

3.save the file

If you don't know about crash log then the following mod is required: Crash Logger SSE AE VR

2 different crash logs from crash logger and netscript so it can be viewed from 2 different angles here.

crash-2022-12-01-07-11-09.log Crash_2022_12_1_2-11-8.txt

3 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

2 different crash logs from crash logger and netscript so it can be viewed from 2 different angles here.

crash-2022-12-01-07-11-09.log 119.03 kB · 1 download Crash_2022_12_1_2-11-8.txt 114.97 kB · 1 download

thanks for crash logs

you can overwrite v1.2.3's mouse ear mesh to v1.2.4 and test it

it's nazrineas.nif file in Meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Mouse_m

The ear mesh has never changed
but it seems to be broken when unzip of install from some users

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

thanks for log file

I'll update soon

3.save the file

The game didn't crash after making the INI change.  Good job!  But the body preset slider doesn't move.  In the previous version, I had to move this slider back and forth first if I want to pick other hair styles from other mods.  

Thanks for all your work.

Edited by CPL254

I dont have CTD with the latest version, but I do have this problem with elin emote. Happens with purple gloom emote too.

image.jpeg.7953d4ca8a79eb578870a8981f9f4124.jpeg

---

nvm, I think the problem is on my end, reverting to older save fixes it. Idk whats causing it.

Edited by samozlo

ok. after many reinstalls it seems to crash specifically when i choose the option for no independent color of the ears and tail. if that option is toggled yes on install no crash occurs at all when creating character. still doing more testing though. tested this on 1.23 as well out of curiousety mimicking identical choices and the effect was the same.

Hi Acro

THX for last update everything is working soooo smoothly. 

But have U any experience about Naked Defeat with TeraRace? I see something but I'm not sure, when the defeat scenarios run I can see a lot of information in console about controller is constantly changing emotions state (maybe more than hundred times) and it seems that has greatly affects the operation of Naked Defeat.

if u need something (log screenshot anything I will make it)

Thank u for your time and keep up to good work.  

On 12/5/2022 at 2:01 AM, CPL254 said:

Nice catch!  It didn't crash on me either. 

The Body/"Preset" slider in RaceMenu  is still not moving.  Maybe this is happening only on my machine. 

Thanks for the update!

I think that is a skse engine fix problem. If you turn skse engine fix's memory manager and scaleformAllocator to false in the Enginefixes.toml, the racemenu body morph sliders might work again. Be aware though that this might break mods that requires memory manager to be on

2 hours ago, Ereshia said:

I think that is a skse engine fix problem. If you turn skse engine fix's memory manager and scaleformAllocator to false in the Enginefixes.toml, the racemenu body morph sliders might work again. Be aware though that this might break mods that requires memory manager to be on

Nope.  That didn't help.  But nice try.  

On 11/20/2022 at 4:51 AM, CPL254 said:

Do you have The People of Skyrim or any other mod that overhauls Skyrim?  If you're using MO2, look at the Plugin orders on the right.  Bring them all the way down.  

I tried a fresh game without mods and still have this problem

On 12/6/2022 at 12:28 AM, palracz said:

Hi Acro

THX for last update everything is working soooo smoothly. 

But have U any experience about Naked Defeat with TeraRace? I see something but I'm not sure, when the defeat scenarios run I can see a lot of information in console about controller is constantly changing emotions state (maybe more than hundred times) and it seems that has greatly affects the operation of Naked Defeat.

if u need something (log screenshot anything I will make it)

Thank u for your time and keep up to good work.  

it's just triggered face overlay by facial expressions and don't change facial expressions

And triggers only when the facial expression strength passes through the value set in ini or change to different type of facial expression (anger, sad, natural, etc)

Sometimes there is a mod where change expression many times a second but idk it's mod conflict or bug

well idk if removing the console log will help but i'll remove it in the next version

3 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

2 problems 
1) Inability to use sliders in racemenu

2)Height too low in relation to the camera axis

EDIT 

Missing ears and tails

1) this mod is for SE/AE/VR

LE is not compatible

if not playing LE then you have to select racemenu option when install this mod

and if you installed LE elin mod then should be delete it

2) elin default scale is 0.7 so it's normal and you have to edit camera position using camera mod

3 hours ago, stopmakingmemakethese said:

So excuse me if i'm dumb, but i have a few questions about this?

1: it says part 1 on the file, where am i supposed to get a part 2, if any?

2: is the most recent version for 1.59? or is it meant for anniversary edition? if so, can i download an older version of this mod, and where?

sorry again, and anyhelp would be appreciated!

part mean is just version name

so don't find the part 2

this is built with commonlib-NG

so it's support SE/AR/VR with one dll

5 hours ago, DenialDR said:

I noticed one problem when trying to use sex lab animations, the character does not participate in them, although the growth corresponds to the NPC and at the same time the character is considered a child, is it possible to fix it somehow?

The "child" flag is applied when the character height reaches a certain point. In the install options you need to choose the "vanilla scale" option in order to remove that flag. Somewhere between 0.70 and 0.80 scale is when the child flag gets triggered.