On 1/7/2023 at 11:30 AM, CPL254 said:

I had the same problem after upgrading 3BA to the latest version 2.46.  I noticed that the latest version of 3BA no longer supports TeraElin Race during the install.  It's missing "\meshes\actors\Tera Elin".  So, I simply downloaded the previous version, and copied over the missing files.  The Elin Race mod already has those files.  But maybe they're not compatible with the latest version of 3BA?  I don't know.  But this workaround seems to work for me.  I let 3BA overwrite the files from this Elin mod.   And make sure to run BodySlides.  

Or your problem could be completely different one.  

Installed the previous version of 3BA and now its working! Thank you for your help! ❤️ 

Hey so i ran into some issues. My elin nude body is invisible. My game is 1.5.97, i use BHUNP body and also chose BHUNP option in elin fomod. I already built [Elin] BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 3 and [Elin] BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands Ver 3 in bodyslide too.

Spoiler

image.png.fd906a2e72b7199272ce2acaab52dd95.pngimage.png.80fd9dbe30a69dd628680cf6b8f72c29.png

Edited by Pandoriux
On 1/7/2023 at 5:11 PM, Sidea Lannister said:

I can't make this to use my own body preset no matter what and when I edit the Elin body preset that came with the mod the changes dont apply ingame. Im unsure what I am doing wrong. :/

On 1/7/2023 at 7:30 PM, CPL254 said:

I had the same problem after upgrading 3BA to the latest version 2.46.  I noticed that the latest version of 3BA no longer supports TeraElin Race during the install.  It's missing "\meshes\actors\Tera Elin".  So, I simply downloaded the previous version, and copied over the missing files.  The Elin Race mod already has those files.  But maybe they're not compatible with the latest version of 3BA?  I don't know.  But this workaround seems to work for me.  I let 3BA overwrite the files from this Elin mod.   And make sure to run BodySlides.  

Or your problem could be completely different one.  

activate the unassigned group when save the body preset then it will work... but

it seems gone in the latest version of BodySlide

so it doesn't matter about the existing preset that already activated and saved it but it's not in newest

Elin Remastered Groups.xml 

just drop to CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups folder

4 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

Hey so i ran into some issues. My elin nude body is invisible. My game is 1.5.97, i use BHUNP body and also chose BHUNP option in elin fomod. I already built [Elin] BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 3 and [Elin] BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands Ver 3 in bodyslide too.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fd906a2e72b7199272ce2acaab52dd95.pngimage.png.80fd9dbe30a69dd628680cf6b8f72c29.png

it's requires bhunp v3.x.x or higher

Minor bug that I'd like to point out. Whenever you load a preset, the Elin eyelashes aren't properly loaded. I always have to set the eyelashes back to 20 each time I load a preset. This happened since v1.2.4 and is still happening with the current version. Can you look into this?

On 1/10/2023 at 11:59 PM, Acro748 said:

it's requires bhunp v3.x.x or higher

I already have the lastest BHUNP version, but the body is still invisible

Actually, after some testing, look like it is conflicting with Unique Character , after disable it, the body shows up. This is pretty weird because SSEedit doesnt find any conflict between uniquecharacter plugin and elin plugin, other custom race like succubus work fine with uniquecharacter too

Edited by Pandoriux
On 1/11/2023 at 6:07 AM, ATIMKOS said:

I have question. File name is "TeraElinRace Remastered v1.2.5 Part1" so where is part 2 or there is no part 2?

part mean is just version name

there were more updates in 1.2.x than this
but only half of it has been updated due to schedule problems so it's part(1/2)

16 hours ago, Ereshia said:

Minor bug that I'd like to point out. Whenever you load a preset, the Elin eyelashes aren't properly loaded. I always have to set the eyelashes back to 20 each time I load a preset. This happened since v1.2.4 and is still happening with the current version. Can you look into this?

well, the preset load function on the racemenu can sometimes be incomplete when a complete custom race that does not follow the morph of the vanilla races is allowed to use the head part of the vanilla races
so idk how to fix it

2 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

I already have the lastest BHUNP version, but the body is still invisible

Actually, after some testing, look like it is conflicting with Unique Character , after disable it, the body shows up. This is pretty weird because SSEedit doesnt find any conflict between uniquecharacter plugin and elin plugin, other custom race like succubus work fine with uniquecharacter too

that mod modifies the player's default body path regardless of the custom race

so it uses the body path of that mod even it's a custom race

and the body of that mod is only set to be used by the vanilla race

The succubus race mostly uses the nord race resources
and it's just like cloning the nord race and editing ability and equipping accessories

so it's a custom race but actually like the nord race where the FormID and the FormEditorID are different

that's why can use it without any problems except in rare cases like vampires

elin race doesn't use nord's resources and is also classified as a completely different race in esp

anyway just turn the nord race on the records of Armor and Armor Addon tap in Unique Character into the default race

then it will work

54 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

well, the preset load function on the racemenu can sometimes be incomplete when a complete custom race that does not follow the morph of the vanilla races is allowed to use the head part of the vanilla races
so idk how to fix it

Oh okay, it's a racemenu issue I guess. Thanks for the response!

On 12/18/2022 at 8:56 PM, Tehnoch said:

Went through some of the posts, and haven't seen this. The ears and tail disappear sometimes when I equip armor, and every time i reload the game. I can go in to showracemenu and reapply them by moving the slider back and fourth, but as soon as I save and reload, they disappear. I thought it could be SMP, so i reinstalled and used CBPC instead, same thing happens. I notice some things loading like "Elin ear controller" but there aren't any spells or an MCM, so I don't know if that might have something to do with it.

Edit: My Bad I guess it was Faster HDT-SMP. Just leaving this here if anyone reads this. Even if you use CBPC, you still need to downgrade Faster HDT-SMP to 1.45.  Fingers crossed that was the only issue. Seems to be working now.

thank you.

Good evening,

First of all, thanks for this amazing Race mod to allow for Anime style PC.
I ran into a slight problem after spending a good while on my PC looks within the Racemenu. Not sure if it's because I did it mid-playthrough, but basically the eye emotes were misplaced (the original eye colour was partly visible with the red emote colour clipping through).

Another issue is that the mouth placement for stuff like Gags are misplaced (example below).

Spoiler

image.png.e47b5a9e281184a9e89b785cddc79bbe.png

I did manage to somewhat fix the eye Issue within the "Sculpt" window of Racemenu, but I'm a noob at it. Therefore I was wondering if the Gag placement and maybe other accessories placements can be fixed through "Sculpt" or is there is some other way to fix it other than deleting the Face I created?

24 minutes ago, FalconCheif said:

I am having ctd problems and a pretty big visual problem, most ears and tails are very wierd looking(as in stretched extremely far) and if i go to tail 13 it just crashes.

Pretty new to modding so im not exactly sure what i am doing

Skyrim Special Edition 1_18_2023 6_42_58 PM.png

MusTeraElinRaceController.log 62.4 kB · 0 downloads

Skyrim Special Edition 1_18_2023 6_52_04 PM.png

loadorder.txt 890 B · 0 downloads

Pretty sure i fixed it myself with some googling, i had hdt-smp and the faster version. disabled the normal one and it looks fixed

On 1/6/2023 at 7:45 PM, Dela117 said:

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble getting the mod to work with sexlab. I installed all the requirements and even the modified actor library that was posted a few pages back but when I initiate an encounter via TDF prostitution nothing happens, no animation plays or anything and NPCs just walk away. Does anyone know what might cause this? THX in advanced.

I am having the same issue, and I also am using the modified actor library linked on Page 3. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: To clarify, it's not just initiating prostitution encounters that fail for me, it is ANY Sexlab encounter. Starting a new game as a different race allows me to initiate encounters as usual.

Edited by barbadoz
5 hours ago, barbadoz said:

I am having the same issue, and I also am using the modified actor library linked on Page 3. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: To clarify, it's not just initiating prostitution encounters that fail for me, it is ANY Sexlab encounter. Starting a new game as a different race allows me to initiate encounters as usual.

Unless they have done some messing around with how the elin race work, the sexlab scripts specifically block elin and a few other races from any sexlab activities.

2 hours ago, notthatdroid said:

I have an issue. When char created ears, tail teeth dissapear. In most cases that things just float separeted from character. Sometimes head messing in strange dolllike creepie thing after loading savegame.

it's Faster SMP issue

try use Faster SMP v1.49.3

2 hours ago, Lilith143 said:

Is there a version for skyrim 1.6.353? I tried to update to 1.6.640 but several mods that I use don't update their version. Or is there a previous version where I can copy the file MusTeraElinRaceController.dll

it's already compatible with all versions of SE, AE, VR 

48 minutes ago, palracz said:

sooo FSMP 1.49 is working with this, few days ago just 1.44 or 1.45 were god.

yeah, it's fixed in 1.49