6 hours ago, Quickly - I said:

And here are the collars for my beast!

Oh hi, just a disclaimer though I haven't tested those collars for werewolves and I'm not even sure they're enabled for them. I'll check on that when I update them with a feminine frame version.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that The odd dude should release the mane of a werewolf - already somewhere in the

20/ 30 ( October) .

Although he may well release it much later.  In his posts, he publishes that he has a "very large-scale project" for Halloween. 

Waiting ... just waiting

Edited by Quickly - I
  • 2 weeks later...

Well , a set of cc content for Halloween has come out , but without that same long - suffering mane !  In the set there are gills , hairstyles , body presets , an aquarium for the head , and a lion 's tail - but there is no fucking most important thing .

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fishking said:

kinda sad how little werewolf cc there is

If I have understood things correctly (I may be off), the build for the werewolf does not lend itself to easy modding. It uses a different mesh than the sims, and it is hard to make things look good. I don't think it is that modders don't want to.

I'm looking forward to Nisa's human penis for werewolves, I find the pack a blast, and would really like to combine it with WW gameplay.

1 hour ago, SticksStackStuck said:

If I have understood things correctly (I may be off), the build for the werewolf does not lend itself to easy modding. It uses a different mesh than the sims, and it is hard to make things look good. I don't think it is that modders don't want to.

I'm looking forward to Nisa's human penis for werewolves, I find the pack a blast, and would really like to combine it with WW gameplay.

Yea I understand its a lot harder to make cc for werewolves "I tried myself and it was a pain in the ass" and on the bright side we do have some really good werewolf cc/mods that makes the game WAY better. But I do kinda wish there was some heterochromia cc for werewolves like cats and dogs but that's a minor complaint.

I completely agree with your thoughts and ideas on cc content for werewolves .  And it 's really a pity that everything still hasn 't really gone with ww .  I 'm storming all my sources , and so far it 's " not thick . "  Time is a killer , I don't like to sit waiting , but at least what we have suits me ... by 30%.

and .. 

I was hoping for a lion 's neck ... but , I won 't be sad .  Moreover , I littered the whole topic with this scruff and so on .  And also , it 's a pity that paws for a werewolf are only made by replacing basic paws - personally , I want a variety of werewolves , and paws , tails should not be by default .

++

0rcus gave me a great , amazing gift ... giving me links to different muzzles (masks), and I play with them all the time.  And we need more of these things , but I wanted to have not masks , but presets , sliders of parts .

Edited by quicky - I

And it 's a pity that there is no breast slider , and the most deformed body with a breast , so that it would work with sliders . 
And it 's a pity that the moderators of the furry content are also at a standstill , but it 's not their fault . 
Maybe , indeed , the author of that ill - fated lion 's neck could not do it either , but only lost his time and strength . 
Oh , you just have to look to the future .

‼️

I do not know what is the matter , but the paws from the author of simomo no longer exist !  I am at a loss myself now and if you know maybe other sources , or links to the tail and paws from this author , then give them .  It 's a pity , it 's sad .

AWooOoo - I found them !!:face_wolf:?

( Paws)

AwOoOOo

( tail )

image.jpeg.4fb47bfe7f4a0bc8b9da674ed590f269.jpeg

image.jpeg.2e75c45398648a3c6497202fd6c54822.jpeg
image.jpeg.b0bd43231ad5e1ecefe51e2c2fa7d657.jpeg

Edited by quicky - I

And yet , we have an " express delivery " - which brings us useless junk into the game .  So , why can 't EA developers add content for werewolves or vampires ?

And I 'm also insanely interested in how you can make lycan paws - not replacing the standard Ea legs ?  Probably through sim studio , or won 't it work ?

Edited by quicky - I