How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

16 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

I'm wondering the about the same thing. The vanilla WW penis would do fine.

3 hours ago, Girafarigs-Butt said:

I would like a canine penis option, honestly. But I just don't want all the other furry stuff that comes with it, and I can't find a mod thats purely wolf peen. ?

You are both aware that you can just use Berni's hard wolf penis only without installing any of the other werewolf features in Berni's offerings right?

To do so you just extract Berni_Werewolf_canine_dick.package (nothing else) from Berni's Werewolf 1.61.zip to your mods folder and then in WW use the body selector to assign Berni's hard wolf penis to werewolves.

It's really not that hard to do and requires nothing else from Berni's zip to have a hard werewolf penis,

unless you wan't the red color penis, then you need Cas Unlock (so you can select the color) and Berni's Berni_Werewolf_penis_color.package from the zip as well.

Basically all the components of berni's zip are optional and not cumpulsory to install.

16 hours ago, smashl66 said:

You are both aware that you can just use Berni's hard wolf penis only without installing any of the other werewolf features in Berni's offerings right?

Eh, no, I weren't. Thanks!

Personally I wanted a normal human one (to match the mostly human frame), but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

41 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Eh, no, I weren't. Thanks!

Personally I wanted a normal human one (to match the mostly human frame), but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Then use the Berni_Werewolf_human_dick.package instead of the Berni_Werewolf_canine_dick.package from Berni's werewolf 1.61.zip

Either package is selectable in WW Body Selector as werewolf hard penis

On 7/23/2022 at 6:59 PM, smashl66 said:

Then use the Berni_Werewolf_human_dick.package instead of the Berni_Werewolf_canine_dick.package from Berni's werewolf 1.61.zip

Either package is selectable in WW Body Selector as werewolf hard penis

Thank you for your kind help! I feel so stupid right now, I had never downloaded spare bodyparts for male sims before. Now it's time wolfie boy go off for a tête-a-tête with that very decorative undead girl again!

One (probably stupid) question though: How do I retain the Maxis non-penis in when it is not erect? It looks so silly to run around waving a giant willy about when doing all the other werewolf interactions.

Edited by SticksStackStuck

Anyone else notice latest update of Game and WW makes werewolf use default human assigned soft penis when naked not in sex.

I use edited version of SimpleGens for human soft/hard and werewolf hard penis, but now my werewolves use the simplegens default soft penis that my humans use, damn awesome.

No more werewolf walking around with boners for no reason, so sweet it is :)

I'm really looking forward to their release announcement!

image.png.29dacfab2a671b1aec98099fc336d940.pngimage.png.332eae10afe059dbd787034f619d148b.png

For a very long time I have loved the TV series "Charmed 1998–2006" to madness
The most striking series for me was "Windigo" - where Piper attacks something terrible and powerful.
I will never forget Piper who ran into the phone booth to defend herself .. try to hide.

image.png.db114f17c83306d04fa002b46e370901.pngimage.png.686b7ed831cf423489a4161f797f5aa9.png

Edited by Tyrber
10 minutes ago, Volicius said:

Is there a thread or something with only cc for werewolves? I'm looking on google for more cc but I can barely find something :( Only stuff I find is here, the furry cc that can be used too and that's it :(

Unfortunately , this is all cc for a werewolf .  I'm storming the whole Internet myself in search of something new and interesting. ?