Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

6 minutes ago, Krolista said:

Wait the new "monster" is Mothman? I guess Copperdale is in West Virginia, and/or we are now playing Fallout 76 (that would explain some things ?).

I want the developers to add. My references to urban legends , like I really want to see a chupocabra , or a moth man ! 

9 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

I want the developers to add. My references to urban legends , like I really want to see a chupocabra , or a moth man ! 

Now I am imagining a Sims Chupacabra, and I am laughing my ass off at it. (Sorry for the thread drift again)

Edited by Krolista
45 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

I'd really love it if they included the mother of all cryptids, the most legendary urban legend of all time, it's name only spoken in hushed whispers... the "Honest Politician". *ducks and runs to nail down all the windows* ?

2 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

I'd really love it if they included the mother of all cryptids, the most legendary urban legend of all time, it's name only spoken in hushed whispers... the "Honest Politician". *ducks and runs to nail down all the windows* ?

or a bloody mary so that teenagers standing in front of the mirror could summon her.

After all, the legend of "Bloody Mary" is also very popular!

22 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Wait lol a mothman new expansion ? I heard was local legend or sumthing ,

Oh , no ... in addition to " school " - no , the moth man .  That 's most likely , Sally .  The developers were clearly inspired by the cartoon " monsters Corporation " or " monsters at the university " prequel cartoon .

The Flatwood monster is also very interesting

Edited by Tyrber
3 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

You're going for the classics I see!

It 's just that this Jack is a clear lover of raping women in the dark alleys of foggy London .  Read about them ... it 's quite fascinating and entertaining !

12 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Oh , no ... in addition to " school " - no , the moth man .  That 's most likely , Sally .  The developers were clearly inspired by the cartoon " monsters Corporation " or " monsters at the university " prequel cartoon .

The Flatwood monster is also very interesting

There's a secret spirit I saw awhile ago , eyes really glow bright forget name , keep meaning spawn him but forget .

6 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Anyone else got bad lag ? 

Haven't tested that overhaul yet hopefully will work .

I 'm still testing the add - on ... but it seems to be interesting to play , especially if the mods would be updated with excessive aggression - it would be possible to make a slasher ... murder at school !!!!

One problem I found is with the MCCC optional high school for teens. I had that activated so my teen sims didn't have to go to high school. They could go but didn't have to. So, teen signs up for school, and then studies hard, and signs up for computer club. Well, that drops him out and lowers his grade to a D. I think that's SOP for MCCC. I didn't care when it was rabbit holes but now I need to remove that part of MCCC I think.

Its probably my fault, in some way.

This new pack broke a lot of mods in more ways that just needing to update to new XML format.

29 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

I consider skipping this one. I'm not 'merican, the games version of high school isn't something that interests me directly. I'd take it for the world, CAS and BB items, but if it brings all kinds of bugs I'll stay off.

Most those bugs are more from the pre DLC update patch itself.

In most cases you need the patch at some point due to WW and other regularly updated mods will end up not working on older versions of the game.

But if you can hold out till EA release a hotfix for the ageing bug then the update patch itself wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

And yep I'm not fond of the whole back to school idea, last thing I can think off as enjoyment is playing a game where you go to school, seems lame to me, but each their own joy.

Just a general heads up in case others use it, Crilender CASUnlocks has updated to accomodate latest game version.

Another weird ermm, bug or maybe a intended gameplay feature for me?

All options under the Romance dialouge is greyed out apart from WW Make A Move and Tell Fantasies for just one off sim in my game.

Even though we are now max Friend and Love

Rest of the story:

Spoiler

My sim made friends with another sim and then proceeded to flirt.

Othe Sim said they like my sim, but not that way.

My sim later that day gets a phone call from the other sim asking for me to ask them for a date.

So I try via the phone to set up date and no response messages.

I right click the sim in list of friends and ask them to hangout.

Sim shows up and all dialouge options under Romance are greyed out apart from WW Make a Move and Tell Fantasies.

So with the sim standing in front of me I call on the phone and ask on date, no response or message back.

Sim still in front of me I right click the sim in friends list and Ask on date option is there, I clck and we go on date...

On the date all romance options are greyed out in dialouge, even romance options on the root of the dialouge wheel are greyed eg: flirt, kiss, embrace, etc..

Only options not greyed for romance are WW Make a Move and Tell Fantasies. Damn odd.

Yep I still managed to get Gold date and have sex and relation bars for Friend and Love are maxed.

But you guessed it, all romance options are still greyed out...lol

No other sim is doing this just the one sim.

Edited by smashl66
1 hour ago, SticksStackStuck said:

I consider skipping this one. I'm not 'merican, the games version of high school isn't something that interests me directly. I'd take it for the world, CAS and BB items, but if it brings all kinds of bugs I'll stay off.

Some good content in this one , worlds ok seen better , it's a world you think can walk anywhere but noooo limited , buildings to , annoying 

Does anyone else have this issue? I've only got the latest versions of MCCC and WW installed. Didn't touch sim lifespan, have it on normal, brand new save (so not from before the patch). Created a complete new folder for the game in documents.

Every time I save and exit- whether by saving, then exiting, or doing save and exit directly....when I load the save again, time has gone back to the first day the save was created, and all sim relationship progress is gone. Any skill gains, aspiration progress, etc. is still there- but the game is back to the first day and it's like no one met anyone.

Anyone have a clue what the fuck is causing this?