Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

1 hour ago, moemegumi said:

most of it is just cas cc......I think at max aside from the ww animations I have 4 actual game play mods?

and custom food recipes...

its easier to seperate cc by creator instead of catagory so I am not looking for the broken mod by trying to go through stuff in catagory finding specific file in a sea of files for a specific mod catagory. 

oh well if its a game breaker that just means I won't be spending money because my game is lol pirated, so even if my mods break and I am stuck with a wonky mess that I have to sift through my mods for a few days I won't have to pay a single cent for the trouble. 

I havent paid for the sims 4 since ea sold me the base game for 5 dollars....

and if anyone is going to judge me for pirating the game, I am not dropping upwards of 1k for the whole entire game and expansions, that is like my rent plus a bill, I can barely afford to pay my rent and feed myself since corona hit and I am well disabled with autism and I have a chronic health condition that makes any potential repository illness get me really really sick,  even the new coivd variant puts me at risk, despite the numerous vaccinations available.  maybe if I still had my part time job yeah I could probably buy a a pack or two monthly and get caught up with the packs, but because I don;t want to risk getting really sick I an dependent on my disability and fivver  online work and passive income sources to get me by. 

I understand you

EA killed its franchise by releasing such an empty one... even I would say a beta version of the sims 4.

Today , I wanted to go to the sims 3 forever ... but I wanted to give the sims 4 a chance once again.

I 'm constantly sitting in CAS , creating characters , over and over again . 
I redo them , build houses ... but I just don 't play properly . 
Seriously , I really don 't play the sims properly . 
What is my problem? And my problem is that s4 is so boring , so limited in terms of the city map , as if this map was made for the beta version , but not for a game that stands like the steering wheel of an airplane .

Ea
Do they want ordinary people to go out to kill and rob people for their shit the s4? 
They are not worthy, more of my attention.

Forgive me, for the garbage in the topic?

Edited by Tyrber
1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

I understand you

EA killed its franchise by releasing such an empty one... even I would say a beta version of the sims 4.

Today , I wanted to go to the sims 3 forever ... but I wanted to give the sims 4 a chance once again.

I 'm constantly sitting in CAS , creating characters , over and over again . 
I redo them , build houses ... but I just don 't play properly . 
Seriously , I really don 't play the sims properly . 
What is my problem? And my problem is that s4 is so boring , so limited in terms of the city map , as if this map was made for the beta version , but not for a game that stands like the steering wheel of an airplane .

Ea
Do they want ordinary people to go out to kill and rob people for their shit the s4? 
They are not worthy, more of my attention.

Forgive me, for the garbage in the topic?

Agreed, Sims 4 missing sooooooo much , no gameplay compared to Sims 3 , I remember being a singer in Sims 3 and going around performing live and celebrating birthdays etc something Sims 4 can't never do , deep sea diving underwater etc , fixer upper with car , list goes on , where's all hobbies etc Sims 4 ice sculpting etc .

EA are to lazy and to greedy , less = more money same with food etc in real . 

7 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Agreed, Sims 4 missing sooooooo much , no gameplay compared to Sims 3 , I remember being a singer in Sims 3 and going around performing live and celebrating birthdays etc something Sims 4 can't never do , deep sea diving underwater etc , fixer upper with car , list goes on , where's all hobbies etc Sims 4 ice sculpting etc .

EA are to lazy and to greedy , less = more money same with food etc in real . 

that is why its basically a moral obligation to pirate. 

20 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Kits cheap and quick way make money , 

Btw curved walls glitchy to lol 

Curved walls were buggy even on the broadcast lol .

Video bloggers were also buggy , when a blogger tried to hang a picture , put a door / window - all this tracked down wretchedly????

3 minutes ago, xRina89x said:

Yes so true. The best Mods,stuff and CC still makes the community ?

That 's just the moderators are tired of endless updates , permanent sets - all this makes changes and confusion in the game code , thereby harming mods , sliders , and even clothes and hairstyles .

6 minutes ago, xRina89x said:

Yes so true. The best Mods,stuff and CC still makes the community ?

EA hastened to give early access to video bloggers, thereby "devaluing" the add-on.  Seriously , bloggers have already fully shown all the additions - and there is nothing new in terms of gameplay .

6 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

EA hastened to give early access to video bloggers, thereby "devaluing" the add-on.  Seriously , bloggers have already fully shown all the additions - and there is nothing new in terms of gameplay .

Ohhh I see ?

Yeah I haven't discovered much new yet. Except for the moon phases in the calendar and the new phone design, which isn't my personal taste to be honest.

Otherwise I only saw that you can ask other Sims about their sex preferences ect. So those were just things I noticed while playing for a short time ?

5 minutes ago, xRina89x said:

Ohhh I see ?

Yeah I haven't discovered much new yet. Except for the moon phases in the calendar and the new phone design, which isn't my personal taste to be honest.

Otherwise I only saw that you can ask other Sims about their sex preferences ect. So those were just things I noticed while playing for a short time ?

I'm very scared and funny ... EA can only add extra garbage to the gameplay.... Well, shit.  Interestingly , Ea developers have prepared for us in the near future ... while sniffing a trail of cocaine on the whore 's lower back .

I heard Sims 4 isn't optimized if that's correct word that's why alot issues , but as you say it's coding to , disaster after disaster , 

It's 2022 lol suppose be better , but old stuff ran better , 

EA more quantity not quality, Sims team need to Hit pause on content and do a huge fix but I think it's gone to far now , they don't care as they know people will buy , 

YouTubers make me laugh EA prob paying em lol 

When I get this add - on , the first thing I 'll do is figure out if the creature is in the add - on , and how you can die from an urban legend .

p.s

Although I understand that this is most likely a costume , but still I will fuck this monster , fuck him and try to make my character get pregnant from him .

Edited by Tyrber
13 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

When I get this add - on , the first thing I 'll do is figure out if the creature is in the add - on , and how you can die from an urban legend .

p.s

Although I understand that this is most likely a costume , but still I will fuck this monster , fuck him and try to make my character get pregnant from him .

Terrorize the monster with a werewolf, or send your ghoulish Vlad after it, LoL!

1 hour ago, tomcat101 said:

I heard Sims 4 isn't optimized if that's correct word that's why alot issues , but as you say it's coding to , disaster after disaster , 

EA more quantity not quality, Sims team need to Hit pause on content and do a huge fix but I think it's gone to far now , they don't care as they know people will buy , 

Heh, I'm amazed Sims 4 runs as good as it does actually (I think it is still running on a variant of DX9 and after playing Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim (both heavily modded) and watching both bork themselves on DX9), it kind of surprises me actually. Shame the 20 sim per lot limit is unmoddable out of the game, would be fun to watch the game panic over managing 40 sims at one time!

Edited by Krolista
2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Funny you shouyld say that as it's my thoughts exactly, only you've worded it a little more softly then I would have :)

It's really quite rude that I'm finding random bugs in my game on a daily basis.

In most cases when I research about a bug I find it's years old bug and the fix is a backyard modders edit that corrects it.

Wonder what happened to official patches that actually fixed base game bugs that are known and still exist.

Good to see that TS4 is on par with FNV, Skyrim & FO4 in that regard...lol

Edited by smashl66